Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3048, zMuffinMan wrote:Oh, and in case anyone missed it, vezok has already claimed a delay on Nikanor, so if Nikanor is the CR, he
shouldn't
have a recruit right now. And I
think
Blackberry has an inno on vezok.

In post 3049, zMuffinMan wrote:(not to mention Toast's claimed jail on Nikanor N1, with 2 recruits already flipped)

Nikanor's claim fits CR perfectly, but I see your point with the claimed roles. Meh. I still feel Nikanor is CR and his lurkiness and claim proves it. Just like Ludi's loss of libido (lol) proves he was culted.

Although, all of the people who did not believe me when the exact same situation happened to me, where are you now? :roll:

Anyway, Kast, you have slowly crept up my suspicions list today. Why did you list Jade Andy Tans when you tracked Tans?

Anyway, my reads as of this moment

Cult:
Nikanor (CR)
Ludi (Cultee)

Mafia:
Andrius
Kast
Hiplop

Town (don't fucking touch these people):
zMuffinMan
ToastyToast
BlackBerry
Vezokpiraka
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Hiplop and Toasty are the CR, CR is one of them.

not sure what zmuffin is doing up in's this thread. Its getting wearing to argue against this mislynch nonsense on myself day after day. Kdub almost hammered me, was a recruit yesterday, and people still think I am the cult recruiter. I don't get it.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 am

Post by ToastyToast »

I see that hiplop case worked out well for ya
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why don't you think he is CR, again?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:01 am

Post by hiplop »

why DO you think he is CR, again?
third best scummer of all time
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

He being you? Because you've played just like how I would expect a CR to play, have dodged questions, have a very weak claim that I would expect from a CR. I detailed this already, you're just choosing to push your bullshit and ignore it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 am

Post by hiplop »

but I haven't full claimed. So how is my claim weak?

Nice try.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Andrius »

This is next on my catchup list.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

You claimed unrecruitable, which is very similar to the unprovable passive claim of bulletproof that Magna had last game.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Fuck yeah with andrius we might get some sanity in this thread.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 am

Post by hiplop »

So did muffin? So did Magua this game.

Again, dont make shit up.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magua didn't claim unrecruitable bro. Look who is making stuff up.

And zmuffin claimed unrecruitable, and then you go, 'oh, yeah, that is probably my role too'.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 am

Post by hiplop »

i figured all the WLs were.

Subliminal definitely did, didnt he?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 2795, Mr Subliminal wrote:
In post 2791, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm tired.
unvote
vote mr s

Ludi : A townie won't shout. I'm L-1 because he doesn't care too much if he dies as long as the town gets something from it. Cr or scum on the other hand try thier best to stay alive.

So we're hammered.

We're Maxwell Lord, the Cult Counter.

We were uncultable.

Our power Cult Counter: if we got a White Ring, we could once-per-game send in a list of three names. If they were recruited, they would become unrecruited (we mind wipe them). Never got a White Ring, so this never really applied.

We are 100% because of role info that Nikanor, zMuffinMan, and hiplop are non-CR, non-town. Our townflip will confirm that this is true.

Ludi is our #1 choice for CR, and needs to be blocked tonight. If he's not, honestly we don't know -- everyone else has a good explanation of why they're not the CR.

We suspect some sort of connection between Andrius and tanstalas -- we don't believe this is recruiter/recruitee, because it occurred D2 along with the confirmed NPIAU recruiting, but we do see possible Andrius/tanstalas scumpair. Not sold on this -- it's also possible that Andrius really does just play this badly -- but it is something to remember.

In addition to the White Lanterns (Nikanor, Muffin, hiplop), we are certain Blackberry and Oversoul are town.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Bro, he lied in that post, are you fucking dense? Check his flip, and compare it with mastin's flip, and toog's flip, and come back to me.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Its one of hiplop or toasty, i'm almost 100% sure. hiplop is lying, lurking, spinning bullshit, and voting me for an obvious mislynch day after day. Toasty has lied multiple times and is voting someone he apparently is confirming can't be the Cult recruiter.

kast is mafia. time to find his buddies.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 am

Post by hiplop »

mastin and toog weren't WL's.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:54 am

Post by hiplop »

but i said he CLAIMED it, which he did.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

He claimed it and lied. Are you implying you did the same?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 am

Post by hiplop »

you dont know that he lied?

again, what about MuffinMan? The other WL?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

Both of you stop your nonsense. Ludi, if you believe that Hiplop is lieing about being a WL that means Nikanor is also lieing about being a White Lantern. Nikanor is more likely to flip CR than Hiplop and therefore you should be putting your vote on your CR buddy Nikanor like a good boy.

Ludi, Hiplop is most likely mafia. Stop trying to hunt CR and at least try to look town.

Hiplop, I know I am going into tinfoil territory trying to out guess the mod and the set up, but if every WL is unrecruitable + the two already flipped unrecruitable player slots + the other power roles, how do you expect the cult to even get ahead in this game? Unless you all flip Unrecruitable like Tooge and Mastin, I am going to have to say you are wrong. I have my own theories for why zMuffinMan and Subliminal said what they said (kudos to you if I am right), but you just tagging along is scummy.

If I am to believe you about the WL that would only further fortify my opinion that Nikanor is most likely CR. He is BP, Unrecruitable, and Modconfirmed? That is a little too powerful of a role in a game like this.

Muffin, see I am trying. I didn't make it an absolute 1v1. >_> I have learned from my fail of WLC.

Ludi is desperately trying to avoid suspicion on Nikanor and put it on Toasty (who is confirmed through actions to not be CR) and Hiplop (although not confirmed, is unlikely CR). I know that Nikanor was roleblocked by Toasty, and forgive me for going into Tinfoil territory yet again, but wasn't MoI not a CR until Day 2 or something?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:17 am

Post by hiplop »

this game is flavour over balance is it not? Why would WLs be able to be Recruited. It makes no sense I thought, maybe I was wrong but I just sort of assumed it ( and theres nothing to show otherwise)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3071, hiplop wrote:this game is flavour over balance is it not? Why would WLs be able to be Recruited. It makes no sense I thought, maybe I was wrong but I just sort of assumed it ( and theres nothing to show otherwise)

Did you just use flavor as a reason you can't be recruited?

I know I am saying stuff that is pretty much out there, but you say this with an actual belief. O_o I think Hiplop just scumslipped
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:02 am

Post by hiplop »

did you even read my post?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Kast »

@Tans-
Tans wrote:Unless a watcher watched me and scum have daytalk
How does this make any sense? Our result was that you targeted Andy, so someone watching you wouldn't see anything.
Tans wrote:
Kast couldn't have known I visited andy
. Unless andy is scum roleblocker and told kast he was going to rb me night one.

So if andy is scum so is kast.
You nailed it with the
first part
. The second part doesn't explain the first part.

Also, you avoided my point/question/direct address to you. If you genuinely suspect Ludi, then fix your vote.

Also, I'm curious why you completely ignore several potential explanations for multiple power loses on N2, yet act as if that is all that concerns you. If you have private information that lets you automatically dismiss and ignore possibilities you know aren't true, then share and explain.

@Ludi-
Ludi wrote:Kdub almost hammered me, was a recruit yesterday, and people still think I am the cult recruiter. I don't get it.
This is a lie.
KDUB REFUSED TO HAMMER YOU WHILE CLAIMING HE WANTED YOUR LYNCH

You repeatedly say this lie despite all the actual posts being linked to and/or quoted. You are also "conveniently" leaving out the fact that as soon as Kdub placed his bus L-1 vote, you told him to remove his vote and he immediately obeyed your command.

It's funny how your Hiplop suspicion suddenly revived as soon as Hiplop voted you again.

Also, I still haven't heard anything of your "case" for why Kast is mafia other than "Kast is voting me and holding me responsible for what I actually posted".

@Muffin-
When mods were asked about whether NPIAU could have been recruited on the same night he was killed, instead of the usual "I can't answer" mods actually gave an indirect answer and linked directly to the NAR list that explicitly shows recruiting occurs after killing. The deviation from standard "I can't answer" response to most questions pretty clearly signals what happened. Additionally, both NPIAU and Kdub were recruits and did not start as Black Lanterns; so neither of them could have been a back-up CR. The possibility of an N0 recruit exists, but it doesn't really fit with NPIAU or Kdub's posts or behavior. Further, it would mean the mod "answer" was a direct involvement red herring which seems extremely unlikely and inappropriate behavior for a mod (I don't see it as at all plausible that mod would answer with a misleading answer and actively help one faction instead of simply refusing to answer). Also given we have 2 flipped PGOs, a secret N0 is extremely unlikely.

@OS as a recruit-
My brother is wrong about my theory there. OS can't be a recruit, but he is very probably backup CR for Ludi.

@OS-
The JADE ANDY TANS breadcrumb was already explained. Role/character name is Jade. Our investigation result was that our target visited Andy. Our target was Tans. This was also crumbed several times, both linked to the original crumb and independently

Separate thought though, if you honestly believe that Ludi is Nikanor's recruit, then Ludi flipping recruit first shouldn't be a problem for you and would tell us a lot.
-Ludi flipping recruit means he was recruited last night
-This confirms for everyone that you are telling the truth about TT not JKing anyone last night
-Since you personally know TT actually has JKing from N2, then this means someone else delayed or RBed TT
-BB's innocent result on Vezok implies that Vezok is telling the truth about not delaying TT
--That leaves either Andy (prob scum) lying about blocking Ludi or an unclaimed RB/JK ability
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”