Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I think:

Toasty is scum and is not in fact a roleblocker but a normal goon and he is working with Andrius and claimed Andy roleblocks n3 and n2 to confirm himself

Thus. Nikanor was not roleblocked n1. That was a gambit by toasty.

Vezok - just claim

vote nikanor

As I said earlier. Nikanor did his thing day 1 to seem clear and now he is just coasting on that and lurking. He went from "this is my favorite game" to "lala I'll just watch people get lynched and do nothing". Read Niks reaction to his PM. He is way too overeager about it. Dexter mafia season 1 the SK was allowed to send messages at night. I think our CR might have a similar ability where he might have sent the message that people got. Or it's just a fakeclaim. Either way, Nikanor is scum.

It is also possible recruits happen after death. Black lanterns, in nature, are dead people. Maybe they turned after they died-lol.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2900, Blackberry wrote:I think:

Toasty is scum and is not in fact a roleblocker but a normal goon and he is working with Andrius and claimed Andy roleblocks n3 and n2 to confirm himself

You're shitting me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2901, Andrius wrote:
In post 2900, Blackberry wrote:I think:

Toasty is scum and is not in fact a roleblocker but a normal goon and
he is working with Andrius
and claimed Andy roleblocks n3 and n2 to confirm himself

You're shitting me.

Forgot the emphasis.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I love the connections people are making with me.
1) With Andrius, who I consider to be my #1 choice for mafia and have considered him mafia since D1.
and
2) That I am a cult recruiter of Nikanor, who I went in a 1v1 with on D2.

right...
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Errr. Vezok. Only claim if you targeted Toasty. If you didn't - don't claim

Then we make everyone claim

Vezok. Trust me on the first sentence of this post. If you did not target Toasty then don't claim.

More Nikanor votes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

everyone's claimed night actions but you and vezok, BB :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

Consider my vote placed on Nik.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Toasty - OS confirmed you night 2 but is now condemning you. How do you explain that?

Andrius - where are hiplops and nikanors?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

That's fukin stupid.
Vezok is not OMGTOWN, and as such he should claim his action.

Everyone needs to claim, we already know their roles. Its also important to know a delay because it means SOME action will manifest itself during this night phase.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Vezok not claiming is stupid. Whether or not Nikanor is a-ok, although I'd prefer him to be the second lynch, as I am more sure about Ludi as CR and think Ludi as CR would clear Nikanor as town.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 2908, ToastyToast wrote:Vezok is not OMGTOWN, and as such he should claim

Incorrect
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 2907, Blackberry wrote:Toasty - OS confirmed you night 2 but is now condemning you. How do you explain that?

Andrius - where are hiplops and nikanors?

I think he was recruited, remember?

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Here are my demands: kill nikanor. Or at the very least get hiplop to reveal the PM since Nik just killed off someone who he supposedly said can't be CR. And get a full claim from Nikanor and we go from there. It's so bleeding obvious nikanor is not town WTF is wrong with you people.

If you do not follow my demands I will intentionally lie about who I targeted to punish you. :-D

I was right about Mr S. I was right about Mera-dude. Listen to me about Nikanor. >:-(

Gut > Theory for me from here on out.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

BB I'm fine with a Nik lynch.
But we gotta do this legit.
Move slow, rationalize.
We can wait for you and vezok to claim.
Toast you're an idiot vezok only needs to claim if he targeted you. If not then you're 100% cult (there's no other explanation, yes?).

Vote: Nikanor

Voting since we have two lynches and if someone's a twit and quickhammers then we can still lynch them. lol
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

OR one of the roleblockers is dying DERRRRRRR

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

/OVERSOUL BECAUSE HE'S A RECRUIT *facepalm*

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

There's no room for lies, Toast.
I blocked Ludi.
He claimed RB'd.
Where does that not work?

OS is not a recruit. I think recruits are Vanillized upon recruition (praying the game isn't MORE broken than it already is OH WAIT TROLOLOL) as that's the only way for BALANCE. So you're saying OS is just pulling bullshit results out of his ass?
Yeah.
Because after you are lynched (and in this instance, presumably flip town) he'd be next. NOT THAT HARD LOGIC.
IT MAKES NO SENSE AS SCUM/CULT MOTIVES.

OS is town.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'll hit up a post in a bit. I know I said this before, but Its been very busy time last day, sorry. It will contain my ideas on cult recruits and mafia. Its in the works.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Kast wrote:-It sounds like Muffin is willing to claim to break any deadlock (and previously was not part of Muffin's claim order other than a soft hint that he has info to shake things up AFTER the night actions are all claimed).

I don't. I was putting on a show to make it seem that way, though. I had a thought after the NK last night that made me think something was off about Blackberry, and I wanted him to claim first, but he's being a little bitch, and his posts continue to be shit, so I'm going to actively ignore everything he says for the rest of the game until he dies. I just find the choices of NK by scum rather interesting, and I'm guessing the Kdub kill was because they thought he was a serial killer, but it still doesn't explain Kdub over, say, Blackberry... Unless they thought Kdub was a serial killer who was likely to kill one of them (and this makes me doubt my Ludi-CR suspicion and instead makes me think Ludi-mafia is more likely, but then I'm stuck with the question... who the fuck is actually the CR?) or they thought Kdub was CR? Or some other reason I don't currently understand.

Still, in the interests of moving the game along, and considering we aren't going anywhere fast right now, I'm thinking we may as well finish mass claims. So far the only three people yet to claim are Nikanor, hiplop and I, and I don't think it particularly matters which order we go in because we've all got white lantern claims so order isn't likely to affect anything with fake-claims or whatever.

Sent my claim to the mod just to check there's nothing in it that will get me modkilled. I don't think there is, but you know, better safe than sorry. Claim was written up D2 and also explains a few things other than simply being a role claim... only thing that's changed is Subliminal's flip altering one of my theories on my own night actions.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd

@Mod,

Prod/force-replace on Nikanor would be appreciated.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Andrius: You fail to grasp the idea that scum/cult lie.

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I didn't target toasty.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 2916, Andrius wrote:There's no room for lies, Toast.
I blocked Ludi.
He claimed RB'd.
Where does that not work?

OS is not a recruit. I think recruits are Vanillized upon recruition (praying the game isn't MORE broken than it already is OH WAIT TROLOLOL) as that's the only way for BALANCE. So you're saying OS is just pulling bullshit results out of his ass?
Yeah.
Because after you are lynched (and in this instance, presumably flip town) he'd be next. NOT THAT HARD LOGIC.
IT MAKES NO SENSE AS SCUM/CULT MOTIVES.

OS is town.

From the brief segment I read about night actions last game. I recall the mod saying, quote, 'the person targetted X, but they were recruited, so he might want to change his target' ... O_o

WHICH WOULD ALSO INDICATE THE MODERATOR IS LYING ABOUT FOLLOWING THE ORDER THINGY.

WHICH MIGHT MEAN THE CULT RECRUITS FLIPPED WERE RECRUITED ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY DIED (or just one of them anyways).

@Muffin
- I was not roleblocked. When I first got my result, I thought it was really weird until I came up with a theroy. Which is also why I don't want to claim. Point-blank, I think I am being redirected. It is the only thing to me that makes sense as to why mafia didn't block me.

If I am being redirected, it makes sense for mafia to keep me alive. Because if I am close as to who they are, they will hope I investigate them, but redirect me to someone innocent. Then I can come back and report publically that that mafia member is innocent.

Another reason is if there is only one or two mafia left (I doubt it) that at least one of them is investigation-immune (I strongly believe this) and they thought I'd investigate the Godfather and come back and say 'I got an innocent' ... then kill me and clear themselves the rest of the game.

I do agree it's weird they kept me alive and killed inHim (unless they were trying to target Cult Recruits for some reason). The only reason I see this making sense is if they are redirecting me. Which is partially why I think me claiming is bad because then yall will assume I'm wrong about the redirecting and clear people as innocent.

I disagree that you think I'm suspect. You think there isn't a Mafia Cop? Wtf?

Also, I DID get a 'your target' result in my PM again, however, my assumption is mod was doing that for consistency since I publically announced that. But I still think the only reason not to roleblock me when we're pretty sure one of the roleblocking powers has to be mafia (unless we're wrong!?) is if I'm being redirected.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Kast »

Kast2 here.

Read through this BB. Seriously.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... Resolution

Recruit is 9. Investigate is 10. If CR doesn't vanillize their recruits, then anyone with an investigative power would have the investigation resolve AFTER being recruited, thus it makes sense for Mods to have the investigator pick a new target.

If you got mafia result on someone, then claim it. If you got town result on someone, claim it. It's your pride getting in the way of your results. You refuse to believe you can be wrong, so you assume that your results are tampered with rather than accept that you are wrong...

I do agree it's weird they kept me alive and killed inHim (unless they were trying to target Cult Recruits for some reason). The only reason I see this making sense is if they are redirecting me. Which is partially why I think me claiming is bad because then yall will assume I'm wrong about the redirecting and clear people as innocent.
Are you an idiot? Mafia probably knew you'd either going to target town or that you'd waste your investigation. Killing kdub indicates they either suspected kdub as CR or suspected kdub as SK (as per Muffin's speculation above).

I'm surprised they didn't kill Ludi; are they really too dumb to realize he must be CR?
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:04 am

Post by ToastyToast »

A redirector already flipped?

Its possible given that the mafia was HELLA WEAK in the last game, even with more than one team of them.

Also, since its obvious to me that one of the role blockers is lying, I guess I have to be lynched in order to expose it. Now, what would REALLY suck is if mod-error took place...certainly hope not.

Nonetheless, finding the CR is more important.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Blackberry »

In post 2922, Kast wrote:Kast2 here.

Read through this BB. Seriously.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... Resolution

Recruit is 9. Investigate is 10. If CR doesn't vanillize their recruits, then anyone with an investigative power would have the investigation resolve AFTER being recruited, thus it makes sense for Mods to have the investigator pick a new target.

My point is the fact they should be VANILLIAZED and should not be USING their role that round. >_<

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”