Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Amrun, what exactly do you have on me anyways? To me, youre just a blatant bandwagon jumper like CSL.

Ludi has a bullshit case, Muffin just wants BLOOOD and GLORRRRYYY, MoS is fishing, but you and CSL are just being prototypical scumbags.

Hey Nero, im willing to lynch CSL, but LudiScum has got to be caught. I dont understand why everyone still defends him so ardently.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is acceptable.

unvote;vote:Ludi

lets string him us. Then CSL.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Bogre »

In post 1223, Nero Cain wrote:6. WeyounsLastClone,
Kira
(
Mafia
Goon), stabbed in the stomach at Shang Tsung's Courtyard Day 2!
7. Ghostwriter,
Shao Kahn
(
Mafia
Odd-Night Strongman), smashed into molten metal at Hell's Foundry Day 3!

KIRA AND SHAO KAHN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER AND YET THEY BOTH FLIPPED MAFIA.

This. I'm thinking the Mafia is made up of different flavor backgrounds, just like the townies have different backgrounds.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Sorry I haven't posted since my V/LA ended. I have a kidney stone, it came on suddenly, and I have been on percocet and had little energy to do anything yet alone worry about a mafia game.

We have just a little over 4 days to come to a consensus on who we want in the ring, otherwise the top two with the most votes are going in.

In post 1183, Darox wrote:Eh.

I went back and checked, and Ludi started the IS kick, not muffin. I don't really see scum looking at the state of affairs at that time and deciding what they really needed to do is bus a teammate.
Your list does not mention Ludi. What does this statement make you think of Ludi's alignment?

In post 1203, zMuffinMan wrote:btw, when Nero flips scum, and people begin to realise that there actually is only one scum team, CSL and Oversoul are 100% town.
Disagree. I do think Oversoul is town regardless, but if Nero does flip scum, I don't think that clears CSL at all. Scum can attack other scum, especially if one or both of them look bad. If CSL gets lynched and flips scum, it would make Nero look better, and vice versa, but it doesn't clear either of them from not being scum.

@Amrun:
You and I have both been cleared to be NOT Black Dragon, but we have not been cleared as being NOT Invaders (Reck's scanning). One team or two, people can't just dismiss as confirmed since that possibility would still exist in their minds. This is why people are arguing you aren't confirmed town.

May you guys never suffer from a kidney stone... my god, worst pain I have ever gone through.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If I don't pass this kidney stone within the next couple days, I will ask for a replacement.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Get better soon.

Votecount will come at the end of this page.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Amrun »

IS, you've been flailscum. But I don't really care about you in the sense that I want Nero dead. My vote is hypothetically on Nero, but your wagon is bigger and you are A OK to die if by some act of stupidity everyone decides to save Nero.

But really, you are flailscum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 am

I see, Amrun. Youre clearly admitting that youre only on my wagon because its bigger? So you really dont care about who lives or dies?

Are you saying that you firmly believe that what Ludi said a looooong time ago (he is clearly hiding away now) was true? You do recall that I refuted every one of his BULLSHIT points, right? Was I supposed to just sit there and let LudiScum make up lies and bullshit about me? Was I supposed to not look for scum after that fact? But hey, you dont really care anyways right? The more townies die, the less you would have to kill off later on, right?

How exactly is this town-motivated behavior coming from you? Youre not even trying to garner a vote on your #1 suspect? Hell, youre not even voting on your favorite suspect. All youre doing is whining. Youre full of shit just like the rest of them. How is pointing all of this out "flailing"?

I made the case on Ludi. I did the ISO, I did the analysis, I am looking at him closely and his actions are not those of a townsperson. But hey, I have the bigger wagon, so thats more acceptable, right?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Amrun »

... How much are you trying to twist my words? lol

I don't really care who goes up on the block with Nero, no. I DO care who dies. I just want to make sure that whomever is up on the block with Nero is someone I don't have a strong townread on, and preferably someone I lean scum on.

I saw your exchange with Ludi, yes. I think your reactions were just a bit too panicky - something about them just strikes as off. It's not really WHAT you said, it's your tone and manner of doing so. HOWEVER, I'm not totally slamdunk sure. When you and Nero are up on the block, I'll certainly vote to save you.

I want nero dead. Not sure how you keep missing this even after I put it in huge font. NERO IS SCUM.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 am

Why dont you think Ludi is scum then?
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Amrun »

I had a town read on him day 1 (or early game, forget exactly).

Most of it is gut, it's true.

If I were seriously wanting one of you dead, I would probably care a little more. As of right now you're a "just in case" vehicle just in case acts of stupidity leave nero alive, as stated before.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you normally this stupid or are you being intetionaly dense here, Amrun?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Do you normally employ ad hom with such a heavy hand, Nero?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you're being dense. Awesome.

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 1201, Amrun wrote:
In post 1195, kiwieagle wrote:
In post 1180, Amrun wrote:
In post 1176, Darox wrote:That doesn't make you cop confirmed town. Because, you know, there IS two factions and we fucking know this already. They probably are working together for 1 scum team, but it doesn't stop there being two distinct types of scum.

Post inbound.

what is this i don't even

what is the point of this post

yo I see you deflecting and everything and I'mma let you finish...

but your post was the most pointless post of the game!

That post of mine had a point; the point was to express that I was disagreeing with Darox.

You, on the other hand, posted something that I was legitimately asking "WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS"

Are you attacking Oversoul, or just posting fluff? Which is it?

What I tried to say with my post was:

Why do you deflect GreyICE with petty insults?
Not never dead.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

toog wrote:it doesn't clear either of them from not being scum.

It does, when you realise that Nero's scum meta is to tunnel townies until he absolutely
must
mention his teammates to avoid suspicion.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Darox »

This game is bulllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiit.

Ok so, Nero is pretty scummy and his reasons for suspecting MoS & muffin are basically complete crap. Amrun still being dumb. Still on the fence regarding IS.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I would start being suspicious of people parking votes. Anyone not voting for LudiScum, CSL, Nero or even myself by this point needs to be looked ore closely.
Show

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

i still think oversoul is scum sooo
Not never dead.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

So what? How do you think your vote is remotely useful right now?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If he stays on Oversoul, at this current pace, Oversoul will go into the Ring (we are likely going to be putting in the top two today instead of two different lynches). According to the last votals, only IS, Os, and MoS have more than 1 vote. There are a lot of single votes thrown out right now, which are more wasted.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Internet is still scum. I think the reasons on him have been pretty good. Nothing he has done in response has really shaken my read.

My only question is what happened to the suspicions and votes on Oversoul from yesterday's ring session. I'll look into that a bit.

Not sure what Nero is doing with his vote.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by CSL »

Get better soon, toog.

People screaming that he (Internet) is town are either afraid town that doesn't want to risk being wrong, or scum.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh hey, there you are. You saw all them questions I asked Amrun? Why dont you start answering them too CSL?

Like, why are you blatantly bandwagon jumping?
Or, What was so wonderful about Ludi's lies about me that makes you think you can get away with that blatant bandwagon jump?
Going further, why dont you think that Ludi is scum CSL? If you say "gut feeling" too, ill pull my hair out over the BULLSHIT.

I mean look at Ludi. All he is doing now is playing the confirmation bias game. You wouldnt want to be wrong, do you? He is playing on your fear that you could be wrong. Look at all that false confidence he has. If this was a live game, he would be shitting his pants about now.
Show

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANT
Day 5 Vote Count (#9)

Internet Stranger (5) - Magister Ludi, zMuffinMan, Amrun, Mastermind of Sin, CSL
Oversoul (2) - Bogre, kiwieagle
Magister Ludi (2) - Internet Stranger, Nero Cain
Mastermind of Sin (2) - Toogeloo, Nachomamma8
CSL (2) - The Fonz, Darox
Nero Cain (1) - Oversoul
Darox (1) - GreyICE

Not Voting (0)

CSL is V/LA until September 16th through September 19th, the 19th being the latest.

Please let me know if I'm missing any V/LAs or if the votecount is wrong. I've had a hectic week.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, September 17th at 9:00 PM EDT. (3 Days Left)

Day 5's stage is: Hell!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”