New York 138: OxyMoron Mafia :: Game Over!

Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Johhog »

My claim was entirely provable and town was moronic for not unvoting.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Johhog »

You know, I even got my kill flavour in my role PM, I could've claimed it, but nah, I never got the opportunity to.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Otolia »

It's sad to say things like this, but you have your responsibility in this. People flaked, you didn't but you player poorly enough to make people think you are scum. I don't think you are based on the last 10 pages but at this point we need to get going. Any D1 scumtell is now drawn into the abyss of flood. I'm sorry to say this but we need to move forward, and though you are a Night Vig, you wouldn't have fired on N1 so we need to keep you 2 days to see a good effect of your PR. I honestly don't want to look for another 'victim' today. Accept it with dignity and tell us your reads or just spare us the whining. That's pointless.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1126, Johhog wrote:You know, I even got my kill flavour in my role PM, I could've claimed it, but nah, I never got the opportunity to.

wait wut

kill flavour in a large NORMAL?

Pretty sure that's not allowed. (See heyure)

You may as well tell us though what this 'flavour' is.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Johhog »

Not my responsibility, apparently you listened to Matt, the guy who never provided a case. :roll:

I never got the chance to defend myself. Await my flip now, so you can feel really ashamed. And yeah, check each other. No one should slip through this, it's the responsibility of all you who voted me. Mastin and SP is the cool guys, listen to them.

Hoppster: Well, apparently it is allowed. I have "Player X was corrected to death on Night X".
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Johhog »

And someone on the wagon on me needs to die tomorrow.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Hoppster »

Johhog wrote:Hoppster: Well, apparently it is allowed. I have "Player X was corrected to death on Night X".

Yeah, I'm interpreting the wiki page badly apparently. Just had a look at other finished Large Normals and DemonHybrid's game had kill flavour.

Who are actually your scum-reads btw? There's no distinction (that I can see) between 'Fail[-town]' and 'Fail[-scum]' in your list of reads.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Johhog »

That's because I don't really have any scumreads. Yeah, I'm that bad. :(
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1108, Johhog wrote:Playing strength of the players in this game.

[...]

Johhog - Awesome.
In post 1132, Johhog wrote:That's because I don't really have any scumreads. Yeah, I'm that bad. :(

>___>

Not even gut?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Johhog »

A little on Vifam with his recent posts, idk why. My only real scumread is redFF, but this David thing is scaring the shit out of me.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 am

Post by redFF »

why is it scaring you lol?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Johhog »

You claim it's from an ongoing game, meaning you can't explain it. This makes it easy for you to be scum lolgambiting.

PEdit: Wait, I just realised. You can be scum and David can still be town. Hm, I say redFF is the scummiest one here then. Look at him tomorrow.
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by ObliviousDruidMuncher »

Just got home from a cross country party, and there's a meet tomorrow. I have to go to bed right now (It's almost 11, and I need to wake up at 5). I just thought I'd tell you guys I haven't forgotten. I will update the thread tomorrow, and really start to crack down on replacements and prods.
Hydra FTW
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by redFF »

Johhog the only bad player here is too. You got lynched day 1, therefore you are terrible. Don't call town bad, if you get lynched it's always your fault. If you're town you are bad because you failed to establish your townieness sufficiently, and if you are scum you are bad because you got found out. If their are votes on you, you are always the problem, not town.

Stop blaming other players for your own inadequacies.

I still think you're scum tho this whole guilt trip thing ain't workin too well. I'd like to see all your reads before you die, not just how dumb you think we all are.
Xeras
Xeras
Goon
Xeras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Xeras »

Johhog seems to be pulling out things when his back is against the wall. I am not to fond on lengthy AtE posts. I think you need to be lynches [/proddodge]
Town 5-2
Mafia 2-0
Overall 7-2
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Johhog »

In post 1138, redFF wrote:Johhog the only bad player here is too. You got lynched day 1, therefore you are terrible. Don't call town bad, if you get lynched it's always your fault. If you're town you are bad because you failed to establish your townieness sufficiently, and if you are scum you are bad because you got found out. If their are votes on you, you are always the problem, not town.

Stop blaming other players for your own inadequacies.

I still think you're scum tho this whole guilt trip thing ain't workin too well. I'd like to see all your reads before you die, not just how dumb you think we all are.

Not my fault, actually. There never was a case on me and I got lynched because you wanted the day to end, not because I was scummy. And I already told you, this game is too clogged up with sucky newbs, so I can't really read you guys. You, redFF, is my only scumread by gut, if we ignore this thing about David. I really hope you're scum, as you've been anti-town and terrible all day. If you're scum I have to say you're decent though. If you're town I will definitely try to avoid you in the future as you apparently is trolling me.
In post 1139, Xeras wrote:Johhog seems to be pulling out things when his back is against the wall. I am not to fond on lengthy AtE posts. I think you need to be lynches [/proddodge]

Lol I'm already dead. :roll:
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Johhog »

tl;dr: Lynch redFF tomorrow. He's the best lynch in this game.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:35 am

Post by redFF »

why am i mafia?
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Okay. I'll be honest here.. I've had some shit to deal with in real life lately.

I've had a lecturer claim a coursework piece was late which has meant I need to resit two seperate modules in second year, meaning I need to delay third year by a year, I've been trying hard to get this overturned but it simply hasn't worked, I'm shitting myself about my dad getting home from his fortnight away with the Territorial Army because he's going to kill me, I feel bad because through all this I haven't been able to get a part time job since the last place sacked me because of an error on the payroll department's part (I was booked for 3 weeks holiday, they put me down for 2, so I was classed as AWOL for the last week and rather than fix it, they sacked me.) and all in all, I've been feeling pretty shit about things. I'm telling you all this because yes, I haven't been putting as much effort in here as I should be. I intend to fix that, starting now. So, I'm asking for a little time to re-read, draw up some proper thoughts et cetera. I will give the focus required here from now.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by ObliviousDruidMuncher »

Day 1 Vote Totals

If there is a mistake, point it out.

Last post seen:
David Xantos
, page 46.

[9]Johhog:
projectmatt, Empking, Vifam, redFF, Xeras, David Xantos, Oversoul, Hoppster, Ironhead [L-2]
[1]Vifam:
Johhog [L-10]

Prods:

Oversoul
bvoigt
Foolish Fool
Secret Project
Vifam

People who still need to be replaced:
Estyn
Lady Lambadelta (flake replacement? Really?)
Lord Chronos
Lewarcher82

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. The deadline for Day 1 is now
September 14th, 2011 at 11:59 ET

A NEW RULE WILL BE ADDED FROM DAY 2 ONWARD: You will get a maximum of three prods per day. There is no reason I should have to be prodding a fourth of the players every two days. Anyway, you'll get three prods. If you go 48 hours without posting after your third prod, you'll be replaced.
Last edited by ObliviousDruidMuncher on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hydra FTW
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Empking »

Not funny.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

Wait, he's not dead? That changes things, considering I think that his rage when he thought he was lynched makes him seem like obvtown to me.
Sproink!
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Secret Project »

oh heyyy. Um. Yeah.

vote: Johhog

Bring on the night, I couldn't stand another hour of daylight.
evilpacman18 and MrBump hydra account
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Johhog »

Oh for Christ's sake, I'm still alive? :/
I don't think I can change this lynch (despite you lynching a proven vig), but take out redFF tomorrow. I've been flip-flopping all over the place here, but this is my final words. I have to follow my gut. redFF has not been trying to scumhunt today, merely bandwagoning, tunneling on first David, then Oversoul and then me but mainly my reasoning is "LOL", which is interestingly the same reason that redFF has used all the game. Yeah, I'm not going to make a case because you guys are fucking retards and you don't deserve it.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Johhog »

Oh, and yeah, ftr:
UNVOTE: Vifam
VOTE: redFF

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”