zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'll have my thoughts out some time tonight (currently 2pm, have a little work to do that will take me through til about 5pm).
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Actually I'm not in any state to post right now. I've had 2 hours sleep in the last 48 hours so I'll get to this after some sleep.

Things I have written down in notepad:

- Review Thor ISO
- Review D1/D2 votecounts
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Apologies about the delays. We have two points that we agree on.

1) Muffin is highly likely town
2) The player slots for cjdrum and cirno are not scum together.
This means that given we're town that Scott is scum with one of bvoight or cirno.

We'll be back sometime later with more and a vote.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Sorry I abondoned this guys. I'll be back tommrow with prods, vote counts, and the mod you all know and love. So many things just got in the way, but don't worry I'm now fully focused on this.
You Are Worth It
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

So I figure it's time to stop being lazy because there's lots of lurking and that's not a good thing.

Looking over the votecounts in BV's post.

DeityKabuto - 4 - (CSL, Guido Crescendo, Fighting Shadow,
Chevre
)

So, I had a look back at the context behind this wagon.

It was mostly a RVS wagon, and is actually not correct. Fighting Shadow (Scott) was off the wagon at this point and Guido was the last to join it, "shameless bandwagoning" to get discussion going.

It's interesting that 3/5 of those players are still alive, but I don't really think it's worth looking at very deeply.

Guido Crescendo - 6 - (
Darkcoffeejazz
VitaminR
Tomie Uzumaki
, Cirno,
BlackBerry
, Scott Brosius)

I think this one is incorrect...

Guido Crescendo - 5 - (Darkcoffeejazz, DeityKabuto, VitaminR, Tomie Uzumaki, BlackBerry) (L-2)

Prior to #412... In #412 Scott votes Guido, Guido claims Monk, Scott unvotes in #425, Cirno jumps on in #429.

I need to go back and look at it this one properly.

Darkcoffeejazz - 7 - (
BlackBerry
, Guido Crescendo, Scott Brosius,
DeityKabuto
cjdrum
, smallpeoples343,
Darkcoffeejazz
)

Need to review Scott and Guido's reasons for being on the Darkcoffeejazz wagon.

Descent - 5 - (Guido Crescendo,
Thor
, Scott Brosius,
cjdrum
, Cirno)

And again, Scott and Guido early on the wagon, and Cirno hammered shortly after I replaced in.

Incoming thoughts on Thor's ISO and why mafia might have killed him (although I suspect it has something to do with at least one of Scott/Guido being mafia), followed by thoughts on Scott/Guido if I get around to it before I fall asleep.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I wrote:(although I suspect it has something to do with at least one of Scott/
Guido
being mafia)

I have no idea where I got the idea that Thor thought Guido was scum. Scratch that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm not sure what to make of this, but so far nobody has really assessed why both scum teams targeted Thor, so I'm left to wonder why not? If Scott is town, the Thor NK implicates him pretty badly, and makes him lynchbait. But no one has even made a move to push a Scott lynch based on the weird Thor double-kill. Which means one of two things: Either Scott actually is scum and the glaringly obvious is glaringly obvious because it's true, or scum is sitting back and letting me do their work for them.

Guido wrote:2) The player slots for cjdrum and cirno are not scum together.

What was this based on?

And I'lllll have to continue ISO work on people in the morning. Can barely keep my eyes open.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

cjdrum and Cirno were having one of those arguments for most of D1-D2 if I remember right. One of those arguments that serves limited purpose and basically the rest of the town ignored as they tunneled on each other. Either an impressive acting job by both, or extremely more likely that it is not scum/scum.

Anyway I'm confident in my vote. The complete coasting since being at L-1 on D1, the significant drop in posting and content since that point completely reeks of scum trying to avoid suspicion for a second time. Also the complete buddying of obvtown Thor in 803 is scum behavior. Plus the process of elimination scenario I posted earlier.

Vote: GC
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 am

Post by bvoigt »

I had to change the order of the DCJ wagon, so I guess I should have checked the other vote counts, too. Sorry about that.

What would you guys think of a Scott/GC team? I'll have to do more detailed analysis later.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Cirno »

Scum is Guido + bvoigt. I don't believe scum would cast the first vote when they can quicklynch if even one townie casts a vote before them and if Guido was town, he would have been quicklynched in the 24+ hours since Scott's vote. And Guido's partner can only be bvoigt. Not only did Scott just vote him in lylo, but he also put Guido at L-1 during my "I'll hammer if Guido is put at L-1" thing. Muffin and Guido cannot both be scum as one monk must be town.

VOTE: Guido
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, sweet. One less game I need to catch up on.

VOTE: Guido
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Sonofabitch, knew we shouldn't have written Muffin off so quickly. Well played. I'm guessing cirno/Muffin?
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

"Guido come with me."

"SONOFABITCH IT'S MUFFIN CAN'T YOU TELL?"

"Sorry I have to go with you." We walk up the ladder, oblvious to wait's lurking behind.

I push Guido off and when I'm about to turn around to go check him, a gun is pointed to my face.

I look down and I see muffin holding bvoigt and Scott at gunpoint. "Turn around and jump off." Cirno says. "Or suffer an even worse death." I look around to see a crate with the lions finnaly arriving.

"BYE!" I jump down...

GUIDO WAS THE LAST TOWN MONK. THE TEAM OF ZMUFFINMAN AND CIRNO WIN!

Roles incoming.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Little Grey - ZMuffinMan wrote:
Mafia-Monk

You joined the circus years ago with your buddys CSL and Guido Crescendo. Soon CSL came to you with a plan. Kill off the rest of the carnies and make away with all the money they have earned. At first you didn't want to go against Guido Crescendo, but soon you agreed. You still talk to Guido Crescendo, but he is now just a mere obstacle in your way to the big money.

Mafia Topic
Monks Topic

(Guido is confirmed not Werewolf)

You can choose to kill one person to kill every night.
You win when you equal or outnumber the remaining players or nothing prevents the same.

Please confirm by PM.

Here is the thread

CSL - Cirno wrote:
Mafia

You remember it like it was yesterday. Joining the circus with your best friend LittleGrey. But the carnies were idiots, and it wasn't hard to devise a plan to kill them all and take the money. You encouraged LittleGrey to help you. He soon agreed and now nothing can get in your way.

Mafia Topic

Every night you may kill one person.
You win when you equal or outnumber the remaining players or nothing prevents the same.

Confirm by PM.

Here is the thread

YankCane151 - andrew94 wrote:
Werewolf

It was really easy. Sneaking in to the tent without anyone noticing. Night was going to fall soon and the carnies were like an all you can eat buffet. You thought, "There is so much to eat I should bring brother with me." So you brought your brother BlackBerry along. When the sun goes down you transform back into your real selves. Bloodthirsty Werewolves. 

Werewolf Topic

Every night you can kill one person.

You win when you equal or outnumber town or nothing can prevent the same.

Confirm through PM

Here is the thread

Blackberry wrote:
Werewolf

When YankCane151, your brother, came to you with a human buffet you accepted in a flash! Just 1 show and all the humans for the picking. Life's good being a werewolf.

Werewolf Topic

Every night you can kill one person.

You win when you equal or outnumber town or nothing can prevent the same.

Confirm by PM\

Here is the thread

VitaminR wrote:
Mason

Signing up for the circus wasn't your ideal job but when DietyKabuto, your friend, urged to join with him you agreed. You are really shy so you stick with DietyKabuto at all times.

Masons Topic
DietyKabuto is confirmed not Mafia

You win when all players without this wincondition are dead.

Confirm by PM

Here is the thread

DietyKabuto wrote:
Mason

Joining the circus was the best choice of your life! Free food, traveling, and fun every night! You urged your friend VitaminR to join, but now he sticks to you like duct tape.

Masons Topic
VitaminR is confirmed not Mafia

Confirm by PM

Here is the thread

Guido Crescendo wrote:
Monk

You and LittleGrey were banished from the temple years ago you soon parted ways but met back again when you both joined the circus. You trust him so you partner with him through this whole mess.

Monks Topic
LittleGrey is confirmed not Werewolf.

Confirm by PM

Here is the thread

Everyone Else wrote: 
Vanilla Townie

When you joined the circus you never suspected this! You aren't even prepared. All you have with you is your voice, vote, and the clothes on your back.

Confirm by PM

Here is the thread

ACTIONS:
Day 1: DarkCoffeeJazz lynched
Night 1: Blackberry killed by Mafia & VitaminR killed by Werewolf
Day 2: Descent lynched
Night 2: Thor killed by Werewolf and Mafia
Day 3: andrew94 lynched
Night 3: DietyKabuto killed as maliciously as possible.

So how did everyone feel about the game?
You Are Worth It
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:58 am

Post by bvoigt »

Argh, pretty much all my reads were off. Good game, everyone.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Werewolves - what the frell?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Cirno »

So what happened with the werewolf night 1 kill? Yank wanted to kill VitaminR at first, but he agreed to kill a monk in the end and Blackberry was under the impression that someone else was targeted. Was that a mod mistake or did they miss the deadline or what?

Looking back at the QT, I was pretty rude to smallpeople, so sorry about that.

Also, I asked Mist to kill Thor in the most gruesome way possible but all he got was a bullet and a few bite marks. Frankly, I was disappointed in the lack of disembowelment and missing limbs and I strongly encourage Mist to increase the brutality of night kills in the future. Unless the reader immediately vomits all over their keyboard after reading a death scene and is unable to sleep for days afterward, it cannot be considered satisfactory.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 am

Post by VitaminR »

Apparently, Yank submitted the kill on me before Blackberry could do anything.

Shame, because this game could have gone somewhere if the werewolves had been able to punish smallpeoples for his mistake of claiming monk Day 1 instead of killing a mason. But congrats to the mafia, I suppose.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 am

Post by andrew94 »

^agree. had like 2 confirmed non werewolves +2 mafia when i replaced in

ughh
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:07 am

Post by andrew94 »

when i first replaced in (and speed read the game) i was under the impression we killed a monk on night 1, so i thought 'lets kill thor'

= =
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Cirno »

Yeah, that probably had something to do with the fact that DK told you that Chevre was a monk.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Andrew wanted to random kill and it landed on muffin...
You Are Worth It
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

to be fair, I don't think I did anything to deserve this win.

It was mostly me replacing in, werewolves refusing to kill monks, everyone going "hey, you're town!" and me going "uh.... UMMMMMMMM... ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............... Yes.. Yes I am........................................"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I guess it helps when my predecessor makes the absurdly foolish mistake of outing himself as a monk and then somehow my slot doesn't get killed by werewolves. *phew*
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, mafia wins owes a lot to the werewolf nightkills. I was reasonably proud to absorb double kills - I was also proud to spot the smallpeoples+cirno connection, so it's probably a good thing I ended up dead (though frankly the wifom of the wolf kills might have confuzzeled me...but, I'd like to think I'd have puzzled out that derpyness).

Return to “Completed Open Games”