Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

@Thor:
Mostly due to the Blind flip.

You're good at arguing/convincing. Which stopped you from getting lynched yesterday. Not again.

The contradiction with DonJosh only adds to it. That read very much as "lynch anyone but me."

And Blind flipping town only reinforces my DK town read, I'd like to throw this out there.

Whisper is probable town.

ATM I'm really leaning towards a CM/Thor scum team.
Check this post out:
Not only does Fool, whose confirmed scum, defend Thor, but CMPunk follows and does the exact same thing.
That is in addition to CM's town read on Thor, and Thor refusing to vote CM.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 850, BBmolla wrote:You're good at arguing/convincing. Which stopped you from getting lynched yesterday. Not again.

Yes, how dare what I say "make sense" we better ignore that stuff.
:cry:

In post 850, BBmolla wrote:The contradiction with DonJosh only adds to it. That read very much as "lynch anyone but me."

It isn't a contradiction.
I've been very clear about who I want to lynch and why, and it isn't "anyone but me" though, derp, I don't support lynching me obviously.

In post 850, BBmolla wrote:And Blind flipping town only reinforces my DK town read, I'd like to throw this out there.

How in the universe does town blind equate to Thor scum and DK town in a two scumteam setup?

In post 850, BBmolla wrote:Not only does Fool, whose confirmed scum, defend Thor, but CMPunk follows and does the exact same thing.
That is in addition to CM's town read on Thor, and Thor refusing to vote CM.

That actually increases the liklihood that CM and Fool *aren't* aligned.
Also, please look at any scum game I have - I'm a bussing mo'fo' (in which case people should sheep me anyway, really)
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

Post by whispersilk »

"Thor665, holey moley. I watched you pull out everything single card up your sleeve. You did amazing in a hopeless case. You were bound to die, but you almost didn't. You really did a good job. If you would have made it though, I don't think I could've sen you living through LyLo." robo

I've played one game with thor. A newbie game. I subbed in really late in the game and found myself at L-1. Thor had subbed in much much earlier than me, and he started a wagon on a VT and pushed it all the way to the VT self hammering. All the townies got on that wagon, so did thor's scum buddy. He tried to do the same again with another townie, but it failed after his buddy made a slip, and then thor was forced to bus him to a lynch.

Basically, when I subbed in, it was either me or thor getting lynched, and although he remained calm and collected all the way through several pages of back and forth voting, at the end, he was lynched. That quote is from the game mod.

Just saying, I see a whole lotta similarities in this game.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

@Whisper: Link would be appreciated.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:46 am

Post by whispersilk »

:oops:

Thought I put it in there http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3150779

That is when thor shows up.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

If you think I bus when I am in trouble how come I can't get any backup on a fitz lynch?

Also;
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=17331
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=17742

Those are two town games with me leading lynches loud and proud.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=17650
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=17533

Here are two scum games with me lurking and sheeping and following the heard.

In other words - I don't think the meta case means jack or spit. I lead if there are no leaders, and I tend not to lead if I like the leaders, but it certainly has nothing to do with me being scum or not.

@whisper - I did ask you to let me know if I was wrong in my summation of the case on me. By silence do I take it I pegged it perfectly? Because that's not a case to be proud of - nothing is really a scumtell. At least go with you're lynching me for PoE or something because at least that's a defensible position.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 855, Thor665 wrote:If you think I bus when I am in trouble how come I can't get any backup on a fitz lynch?

:lol: Thor says ~So vote for Fitz because I'm voting him and since I'm obviously scum...that means I'm bussing him and therefore he is scum. So vote him :D

Too funny. Next you'll try to talk us into lynching someone you think isn't scum. Oh wait...you already did that.

Games with Thor in them are fun.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Sky »

I actually have voted, I'm just old and don't use vote tags.

I have not said Thor is town. He is quite null. There is nothing town about being on two mislynches. But, at this point in the game, it is too risky to lynch him. He seems like an easy mislynch. I find CMPunk to be miles above Thor, which is why I would rather lynch her.

DK is also flying completely under the radar.

whispers, I'm tired of your meta. Why is DK town? Look at his play lately, given he has been V/LA.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Sky - if you think DK is more likely scum than me you wanna vote that way? I'll back that wagon.

@fitz - no, I didn't already do that. Ignoring my explanation doesn't magically cancel it - if it was such an obvious derp contradiction then how come at least 2 o fthe 3 people not voting me aren't excited by it? Because it's not a contradiction at all, and you're playing it up for the mislynch while avoiding dealing with how I've pointed out the entire case is bunk and bull. I'd also call you scummy for tunneling...but I actually don't think that's scummy. Fascinating that you do, yet there you are doing it. Hey...look...an *actual* contradiction.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Sky »

Well since he is V/LA I don't wanna lynch him just yet. And truth be told, I'm not exactly excited about joining another lynch with you, given your record. But if CMPunk gets away again, I will most certainly vote DK over fitz.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

What do you think of my commentary about wolf/mafia hunting and how it relates to CMPunk as a viable lynch candidate for today?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 858, Thor665 wrote:@Sky - if you think DK is more likely scum than me you wanna vote that way? I'll back that wagon.

Other than your own...which wagon don't you support? :roll:

@fitz - no, I didn't already do that. Ignoring my explanation doesn't magically cancel it - if it was such an obvious derp contradiction then how come at least 2 o fthe 3 people not voting me aren't excited by it? Because it's not a contradiction at all, and you're playing it up for the mislynch while avoiding dealing with how I've pointed out the entire case is bunk and bull. I'd also call you scummy for tunneling...but I actually don't think that's scummy. Fascinating that you do, yet there you are doing it. Hey...look...an *actual* contradiction.

Saying you didn't doesn't mean you didn't. And I don't have a problem "tunnelling" at later stages of the game. What I have a problem with is latching on to a player early in D1 and then "blindly" tunnelling that player up to their mislynch...which is what you did. I don't have a problem with you sticking to BF all of D2, as I said...I found him suspect as well. But the fact is, you were on that mislynch as well and "considering the flip," that makes you the most scummy IMO of the threesome on both mislynches.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 861, havingfitz wrote:
In post 858, Thor665 wrote:@Sky - if you think DK is more likely scum than me you wanna vote that way? I'll back that wagon.

Other than your own...which wagon don't you support? :roll:

CM.

Other than that I've advanced two wagons and the entire rest of town has advanced two. I've commented on them all.

What's your read on DK and CM and their wagons?

In post 861, havingfitz wrote:What I have a problem with is latching on to a player early in D1 and then "blindly" tunnelling that player up to their mislynch...which is what you did.

Yeah, because in Day 1 I should really be considering all the other valuable information available to me :neutral:
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Thor...my read on DK is that he is town. My read on CM is that he is scum. If you were no longer in the game I would be focusing on CM.

As for the D1 tunnel comments...that's my point exactly. D1 is usually devoid of "valuable information" and therefore everyone should be more suspect on D1 than on subsequent days when more "valuable information" is available. You should have had enough uncertainty in your Ray crusade to explore other options as well and see what they led to. Instead you went with maximum focus based on minimal "valuable information."

CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 am

Post by CMPunk »

I've changed my mind... notice of intent to hammer Thor when I get back home
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Hey guys I just got my free labtop, so I should be able to post more often.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:26 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yay.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:32 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Yup. Time to take my V/La Shit off.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

[sarcasm]Hmmmph...I was just looking at the activity review and
apparently there is a player named DonJosh in this game. Can someone confirm this?
[/sarcasm]

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 868, havingfitz wrote:[sarcasm]Hmmmph...I was just looking at the activity review and
apparently there is a player named DonJosh in this game. Can someone confirm this?
[/sarcasm]

You need a life. :mrgreen:
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 869, DeityKabuto wrote:
In post 868, havingfitz wrote:[sarcasm]Hmmmph...I was just looking at the activity review and
[/sarcasm]

You need a life. :mrgreen:

~welcomeback

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:44 am

Post by whispersilk »

Don Josh is a weird one. He seems to be in quite a few games, but doesn't actually participate in many of them.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 871, whispersilk wrote:Don Josh is a weird one. He seems to be in quite a few games, but doesn't actually participate in many of them.

He could be a troll, and/or it may be a scum tell.

Whenever I play as scum, I am inactive, and post little to no just to override prods, etc.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

Like you are doing so now?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 864, CMPunk wrote:I've changed my mind... notice of intent to hammer Thor when I get back home

::shrug:: claim town I guess?

Definitely a scum heavy wagon on me.
Fitz is a top suspect for reasons stated.
Whisper is highly unlikely partner to fitz, so if he flips scum she's highly likely town in just a general sense.
One of DK/DonJosh is almost definitely scum - they need to be lynched.
BB needs more attention too - his presence on wagons and pushes over the last few days in general is suspect.
CM is probably not mafia - he might be a wolf angling for town points in the defense of me, but I personally kinda doubt it.

Catch you all flip side where, mostly, I'll mock fitz ;)

Return to “Completed Open Games”