Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1042, zMuffinMan wrote:
toog wrote:If he is scum, he would of course have known that Palisades was town, and he was Pal's only defender.

Well, if you're working on the assumption that there are two scum factions, then no, he would not have known that Palisades is town. And as far as I can tell, you still are working under that assumption, aren't you? Which makes this a very interesting thing to say.
I operated under isolation already knowing that Palisades is town, and reading the intent behind his posts. He could be Serial Killer for all I know, I just don't like the way he posted his defense or his "I told you so," nor his follow up list of anyone being lynchable that was on the Palisade lynch. My statement that I think he is scummy for calling someone town is the opinion that I have seen that before and didn't like it.

You will also notice that I have been drinking the kool-aid over the last couple pages, agreeing that the burned to death characters are likely vig targets (whom I think is Scorpion), and agreeing that the only kill that looks like a possible double kill is ABR (whom I believe is Reiko and Kano). I have not tried to make any assumptions of scum fighting scum as of yet since I haven't been able to concretely state that we do or do not have multiple anti-town factions.

In post 1048, Mastermind of Sin wrote:In other news, I think Toogeloo and kiwieagle haven't read up on their MoS meta recently.
To the best of my knowledge, I have never played with you or mastin before this game (exception being [redacted] which is currently running as well which mastin was in as well). I try to avoid meta as it's more trouble than it's worth, and have never researched a player I've never played with before.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Then don't make conclusions on the supposed intent behind my posts when you don't know how I play as town... lawl.
Permanent V/LA.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 am

Post by The Fonz »

Spoiler: Flavor stuff that's not that important
In post 1025, zMuffinMan wrote:Oh, I toyed with the idea that it was colour-coded, but here's the thing....

Assume Kira is Black Dragon and Shao Khan is Invader... Why are both their role flips #BF0000? Sure, their names are individually colour-coded (as is every other name), but roles seem to share the same colour code based on alignment. So why are opposite factions flipping the same colour code?

If you look, their role
names
flipped different colors. Also, we had an earthrealm invader cop and a black dragon cop. And Shao Khan flavor wise was EI, and Kira BD.

In post 1036, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I'm running on the assumption that Shao and Kira are both Black Dragon, and the other faction hasn't flipped yet. Is there something wrong with that assumption?

Very, very wrong. Black Dragon and Earthrealm Invader aren't arbitrary groups, they're in the flavor . Shao Khan is EI, not Black Dragon.

In post 1042, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:Yet kira is conf black dragon, and shao khan flipped the same color as her. They're most likely on the same team, one faction or two factions.

Yeah, that's the point I've been trying to make since the start of the day. Everything points towards there being a single scum team (consisting of Invaders - e.g. Shao Kahn - and Black Dragons - e.g. Kira) and an even-night vig, except for the kill flavour on ABR.

This is certainly possible, though it doesn't make a ton of flavor sense. As is a scumgroup without a kill.

In post 1037, Nachomamma8 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:This is funny, because the above is PRECISELY why I suspect ML himself. He doesn't seem as proactive as he normally is when town, I just feel he's coasting. IS, by contrast, went out of his way to try to force through a Palisade lynch.

Do me a favor and distinguish between MoS towncoasting and MoS scumcoasting. Does he coast as scum normally, but not do so as town? Or is he being lurky in opportunistic ways?

Look at the bit you're quoting. I'm talking about Magister Ludi here.

MoS, for the record, plays like an asshole as town on a consistent basis, though there are times I've read him as obvtown and this isn't one of them.

In post 1045, CSL wrote:I never felt that Palisade was town until he started posting walls.

Then people refused to switch from palisade to oversoul...

The wagon on Palisade was scumdriven.

Unvote; Vote: Oversoul

The wagon
you were on
was scumdriven. Brilliant. Can we kill her yet?

BTW, I refused to switch to Palisade because Oversoul's actions while in the Kombat were screamingly obvtown, and Pali remained scummy. Mastin walling it up to save his ass doesn't impress me.

How can you say I was whiteknighting someone who was so obviously town? There wasn't a
single
reasonable argument given for Palisade to be scum. [/quote]

Do you deny that he was very obviously misrepresenting me? There is no way in a billion years what he said was a scumslip actually was. Do you deny that his scumlists seem to have been very, very inaccurate?

In post 1051, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Then don't make conclusions on the supposed intent behind my posts when you don't know how I play as town... lawl.

To be fair, what you just said is 'stop scumhunting.' Trying to work out the intent behind someone's posts is what the game's all about.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Everyone's name flipped a different colour. But everyone's role was specifically colour-coded based on their alignment. I think I already covered this. ;/

As for whether it makes sense flavour-wise for there to be a single scum team, I'd say it does make sense. If, for example, you assume this is a mix of several storylines, it's entirely possible that Kano, and therefore the rest of the Black Dragons, are working under Shao Kahn in an invasion of Earthrealm.

Also wouldn't say it's entirely useless flavour speculation, because if it is a single scum team, then, for example, all the links between Amrun and WLC that suddenly disappeared because she was investigated as a non-BD begin to make a lot more sense.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ftr, I'd be willing to drop this speculation until we see another scum flip, but I'm pretty sure I'm right in assuming that every single player's name is individually colour-coded and there's no real underlying meaning behind it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

It's not entirely useless. But scummy people still look scummy, which is why I think it's broadly a distraction.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1021, Nachomamma8 wrote:
hahahahahaha

Vote: Nero Cain

God, I love replacing into a game and seeing scum posting useless shit. It just brightens my day right up. Now put me in the ring with this scumbag so I can rip his head off and hold it in the air like a champion belt. I'm surprised not to see the one on one beefs that are have been in every mafia game I've played in my entire life, so I guess scum are being scared and cautious little fucks.

LULZ!!!

This is important people, in Mafia on Werewolf Island he defended his scum buddy, T-Bone, hardcore. So if one flips scum the other is scum.

Though I find Oversoul very very scummy. If you don't agree with me fine.

Also I'd like Muffinman and MOS to explain their positioning on the Oversoul wagon.

CSL is pretty scummy too.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

fonz wrote:Do you deny that he was very obviously misrepresenting me? There is no way in a billion years what he said was a scumslip actually was. Do you deny that his scumlists seem to have been very, very inaccurate?

How much experience do you have playing with mastin?

Also, in regards to CSL.

iirc, #844 was a response to me saying something about Bogre v Oversoul. There are a couple reasons I don't think this is very meaningful.

1) I think Bogre is scum, so yay, anyone else who thinks this is good in my books as long as they eventually help me get Bogre lynched at some point in time.
2) I'm going to play the "too scummy to be scum" card here. That was an utterly stupid statement for CSL-scum to make. I also read it as somewhat genuine suspicion, and the derpness in not realising the implication (that Bogre is scum either way) isn't something I'm looking at too deeply right now. At least for today, I'm mostly going to ignore her because there are far bigger fish to fry.

Would you be willing to compromise on a NC or IS or even a Bogre wagon? (
what is your read on them?
)

--

NC wrote:Also I'd like Muffinman and MOS to explain their positioning on the Oversoul wagon.

What?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OH NOES!!!!! MY TAGS ARE BROKEN!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

You mean what I my thoughts on Oversoul? Town. Explanation? I think he's town. The whole "gambit" mistake and the ensuing posts from him read as genuine. People who I think are scum jumped on it. No surprises there.

My thoughts on the people on his wagon? I have no strong feelings that any of you are town. It's unlikely that all three of you are scum, though. kiwi is probably town, just bad.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1059, zMuffinMan wrote:You mean what I my thoughts on Oversoul?

lol no

In post 963, DemonHybrid wrote:
Oversoul (8) - Darox, Bogre, Nero Cain,
zMuffinMan
, Amrun, CSL, CooLDoG,
Mastermind of Sin

[/color]

In this vote count Muffin is the fourth vote and MOS is the 8th vote.

Muffin then unvotes and revotes changing his position on the wagon.

Then so does MOS.

In post 971, DemonHybrid wrote:
Oversoul (8) - Darox, Bogre, Nero Cain, Amrun, CSL,
zMuffinMan
Mastermind of Sin
, CooLDoG

in the vote count before the hammer Muffin is now 6th and MOS is now 7th.

It very much looks like you, and Muffin were changing wagon position to be the hammer vote.

I think CD saw it too wich is why he tried to prevent you guys from hammering.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1056, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1021, Nachomamma8 wrote:
hahahahahaha

Vote: Nero Cain

God, I love replacing into a game and seeing scum posting useless shit. It just brightens my day right up. Now put me in the ring with this scumbag so I can rip his head off and hold it in the air like a champion belt. I'm surprised not to see the one on one beefs that are have been in every mafia game I've played in my entire life, so I guess scum are being scared and cautious little fucks.

LULZ!!!

This is important people, in Mafia on Werewolf Island he defended his scum buddy, T-Bone, hardcore. So if one flips scum the other is scum.

Though I find Oversoul very very scummy. If you don't agree with me fine.

Also I'd like Muffinman and MOS to explain their positioning on the Oversoul wagon.

CSL is pretty scummy too.

In witch hunt nightless I bussed the shit out of my partner. In team mafia I ardently defended one and bussed the shit out of the other. I'm sure you've bussed and defended partners in the past, so why is the revelation that I have as well so stunning. Why is the fact that I have done the same such an important revelation to you?

As for oversoul, it's your job to convince us to throw oversoul in the pit. If your not even trying to do that, then what are you doing here?
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@NC,

It was meaningless reaffirmation that I'd much rather an Oversoul lynch than a Palisade lynch, when given a choice between the two. It had nothing to do with position on the wagon.

Besides that,

NC wrote:It very much looks like you, and Muffin were changing wagon position to be the hammer vote.

... makes no sense, unless you're suggesting we could hammer while already being on the wagon or something?

You're really, really confused about something.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1062, zMuffinMan wrote:

Apparently so. I just didn't understand it. Though reading back....

MOS wagon position changes-942,962,966
Muffinman wagon position changes-964

MOS doing it three times though?

I wouldn't mind throwing MOS in the pit today.

Nachomamma8 wrote:[quote="In post 1056, I'm sure you've bussed and defended partners in the past, so why is the revelation that I have as well so stunning. Why is the fact that I have done the same such an important revelation to you?

Its not. Though its my job to scumhunt and that's the first thing I thought about so I'm letting others know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nacho do you have any scum reads besides myself?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is oversoul scum?

He buddies alot.

Spoiler:
ISO 0-buddies with Fate
ISO 2-buddies with CD
ISO 5-buddies with Palisade
ISO-21/22/25-buddies with ABR
ISO 52-buddies with T-Bone/looks like a chainsaw
ISO 56/57-buddies with Palisade

He has no original reads.

Spoiler:
Oversoul wrote:
The only reason I didn't vote for Palisade was that I was on V/LA and had very little reception with my iPhone.

Weyoun, people find Palisade scummy, is that not enough scumhunting by placing a person
who people
find scummy into the pit?

Here she claims she would have voted paliside since
others
find her scummy.

Oversoul wrote:I would be fine with any of the following people:
Nero Cain
Kiwieagle
T-Bone

or anyone else that you find scummy.

For those at home thats here 2nd post stating she wouldn't mind lynching anyone that other people find scummy. Hello oppurtunisim.

Oversoul wrote:
Based off Palisade's reads, Amrun is most likely to be scum.

huh? We don't know if Palisade is town or scum and really what do her reads have to do with you?

Edit:Wrote this before Pali flip.

His attack on Kiwi is b/c Kiwi suspects him. His attack on me id b/c I voted in all my posts/vote hop wich I feel is a pretty big misrep of my play. And his second vote on me is b/c I find T-Bone scummy. He says its a scum slip/doesn't explain. This sounds very much like a chainsaw to me. And then in his 899 he all the sudden finds T-Bone scummy after expressing no prior inrest whatsoever.

He's playing a stupid/nooblet type card.

Spoiler:
Oversoul wrote:VOTE: weyoun
RecK, how do you know if there are 2 scum factions? There was only one night kill.

There were obviously two kills.

Oversoul wrote:
There wasn't any need to protect ABR because he was essentially 1-shot.

If he was 1 shot it would have said so.

also see ISO 40-43.

Oversoul wrote:To prove whether or not getting kills is actually part of this game, Palisade, when you are at L-1 submit

Hara-Kiri

That is the self fatality found in all games. I am almost positive that getting kills is not important and DH did it just for a different mechanic.
=================================
SEE KILLS DON'T MEAN SHIT IN THIS GAME. I WOULD HAVE SUICIDED IF HARA-KIRI MEANT ANYTHING

This is actully two posts that I combined in one but...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? 8 players are dead. So kinda proves killing
IS
part of this game. Just b/c you can't commit suicide...I don't even know what your fucking point is!!!!

Oversoul wrote:
Amrun wrote:T Bone was probably a vig shot, derp.

Why would ABR be burned alive too?

Oh hello lies.

He's trying way to hard.

Spoiler:
No townie ever wants to get lynched but this desperation gives me more third party/scum vibes.

Oversoul wrote:
Bogre, the only thing you will get out of a 'throw palisade in, lynch oversoul' is a short day in which little to no scumhunting occured, a mislynch, and 2 nightkills most likely.

cute lil' ATF.

ISO 38/39 read as trying to gain sympathy for yourself.

ISO 40-43 is some stupid shenanigan.

Oversoul wrote:I was going to
gambit as a Vanilla townie
to hopefully absorb a nightkill away from a power role or something.

I was going to gambit by saying that I was Masons with Toogelo (who is another military/police esque Earthrealm character) and Jax's flavor female counterpart in an effort to absorb the nightkills as vanilla townies and a couple of other things. As usual though, I fuck things up.

Claims non vanillia and non town power. So whats left, scum/3rd party?

+not fond at all of you binding yourself to Toog. If Toog is town and you are scum your scum flip will cast a shadow on Toog.

ISO 49-ATE

Some micelanious stuff I find scummy.

Spoiler:
Oversoul wrote:VOTE: GhostWriter

Why didnt you claim yesterday?

Votes Ghost AND tries to discredit the wagon IN THE SAME POST!!!

Oversoul wrote:Posting this because I am going to be V/LA until Tuesday. I would prefer to not fight against Palisade as he is one of the only people who believes that I am town.

going V/LA and
STILL
posting just raises a red flag for me personally.

and not wanting a Pali llynch just b/c she finds you town is just lol.

Oversoul wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:t-bone was a bit aggresive towards snake

Are you admitting to T-Bone's death?

Why the fuck are you still alive.

VOTE: Kiwi

This sounds alot like an admisson of guilt. I see no way how Oversole could get Kiwi killing T-Bone from that. Maybe Oversole shot T-Bone and didn't want Kiwi taking credit from the kill. Or maybe Kiwi
IS
a vig wich is even worse for her to want to get rid of a killing role.

Oversoul wrote:I can't wait for the protective roles to claim at the end of the day. Knowing this though, the mafia probably have their own doctors, though.

rolefishing + inside information.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANT
Day 5 Vote Count (#2)

Oversoul (4) - Bogre, kiwieagle, Nero Cain, CSL
Internet Stranger (2) - Magister Ludi, zMuffinMan
Mastermind of Sin (2) - Toogeloo, Darox
kiwieagle (1) - Oversoul
Nero Cain (1) - Nachomamma8
The Fonz (1) - Mastermind of Sin
CSL (1) - The Fonz

Not Voting (3) - springlullaby, Internet Stranger, Amrun

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Saturday, September 17th at 9:00 PM EDT.

Day 5's stage is: Hell!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1057, zMuffinMan wrote:
fonz wrote:Do you deny that he was very obviously misrepresenting me? There is no way in a billion years what he said was a scumslip actually was. Do you deny that his scumlists seem to have been very, very inaccurate?

How much experience do you have playing with mastin?

Let's see. I played in one game when he was lynched D1 as third party but managed to stall the game by walling it up for about twenty pages. I vaguely recall another where I described him as having morphed into 'Mastincopter.' My abiding memory of him is of walls that drained my will to live though.

In regard to CSL, she's been around for too long for me to believe she's that level of derp. I think she was trying to throw suspicion on already-suspected Bogre, but then left herself an out in case he was rival scum. She jumped a popular wagon in Pali with no real reasoning in the first place, then she was ok with putting Oversoul in 'so long as Palisade dies' then she flip-flopped between them and now Oversoul is apparently scum because Palisade was town, or something. It's just scumtacular.

I looked at Bogre, and I don't see it. NC is a decent suspicion, but I'd rather hold out for a CSL wagon.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1063, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1062, zMuffinMan wrote:

Apparently so. I just didn't understand it. Though reading back....

MOS wagon position changes-942,962,966
Muffinman wagon position changes-964

MOS doing it three times though?

I wouldn't mind throwing MOS in the pit today.

Nachomamma8 wrote:[quote="In post 1056, I'm sure you've bussed and defended partners in the past, so why is the revelation that I have as well so stunning. Why is the fact that I have done the same such an important revelation to you?

Its not. Though its my job to scumhunt and that's the first thing I thought about so I'm letting others know.

You do realize that we can't talk during the last phase of day except to vote and unvote, right? I already got warned for post 933, so I expressed my displeasure at the people trying to kill Palisade by continually voting Oversoul over and over. I'm honestly surprised you didn't understand what I was doing...
Permanent V/LA.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nero, are you literally going to tunnel me to oblivion. I honestly don't know what to say other than what has already been said about my fail gambit that landed me in the ring yesterday. Every possible response, answer, or reasoning that I can give for my actions only make me look scummier, which is what I think you are hoping for by your habitual voting pattern. You literally have not provided content until I fucked up yesterday and you have been prodding my lynch ever since.

I WANT NERO IN THE RING.

I will respond to the posts in full later, but I still want it to be clear that I dislike Nero's posts.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:10 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1067, The Fonz wrote:

In regard to CSL, she's been around for too long for me to believe she's that level of derp. I think she was trying to throw suspicion on already-suspected Bogre, but then left herself an out in case he was rival scum.

To clarify, since this IS a hanging pronoun, 'he' in the above is Oversoul. CSL left herself an out in case Oversoul flipped rival scum.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1069, Oversoul wrote:

I WANT NERO IN THE RING.

VOTE. HIM. THEN.

Money/mouth.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1071, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1069, Oversoul wrote:

I WANT NERO IN THE RING.

VOTE. HIM. THEN.

Money/mouth.

Aren't I already voting him? Or am I still on Kiwi?

Ideally I would like Kiwi and Nero, but I have a bigger scum read on Nero. UNVOTE: VOTE: Nero
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Amrun »

I would really like to hear what springlullaby has to say, because the chances of her being scum just went up exponentially.

Vote: springlullaby
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Mastermind of Sin

Yes, Nero. I do.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”