Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

muffin wrote:No shit... because if his FAKE-CLAIM is SAINT WALKER, DOCTOR, of course it fits and of course no one can counter-claim it.

You have a point.

muffin wrote:Where did Oversoul claim purple? And, this still doesn't explain anything. You're guessing... based on nothing but mod-WIFOM... and you're complaining about the fact that this game could be lost because of assumptions...

No, I meant ToastyToast- the guy with TOAST in his name. :roll:

You know what? Fine.
I'll get behind a CJ lynch. I'll settle.
But under the following conditions:
1) Subliminal is in no way shape or form coordinating night actions (Hint: I'm blocking him; why wouldnt I block my #1 suspect)
2) We get SRS BSNS massclaim tomorrow STARTING WITH SUBLIMINAL AND HIPLOP.

you guarantee me that then I'll help string up Ludi.

Fuck it at least there's one scumteam and no SK this time to worry about 3 NKs like last game.

NO BUT SRS.
WITH THE WHOLE WLC IS NOT GUARANTEED CR DAYS AFTER IT WAS IMPORTANT NOW WE GOTTA MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME.
AND IT CANT BE NIK SO ITS GOTTA BE HIPLOP/SUBLIMINAL/LUDI

And I'll settle for a Ludi lynch NOW if we can get SRS BSNS.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

You know I bet if we got hiplop and sublim to claim NOW it'd be a good idea.
Just calling it, you know, now, because hindsight is 20:20.

JUST SAYING GUYS.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Andrius, why you compromising like this? Can't you sense the apathy in this thread? It's typical of a mislynch in a cult game.

You know this lynch isn't going to flip CR. Hiplop actually has a chance of being CR. He's disappear when he got suspicion. He voted me with no reason. He then scurried off. Look. Please.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Ludi wrote:Your ooba point could apply to several people, and it is quite a valid point. Mafia want to cult hunt because they know the mafia.

Look, the reason your argument is invalid is because:

a) The same logic could be applied in saying that cult are more likely to hunt mafia, and therefore you hunting mafia is a sign that you're cult.
b) Town also want to hunt the CR. Mostly because getting rid of the cult means you can focus purely on hunting mafia.
c) You were the one that was pushing Ooba early for cult-hunting, nobody else (that I can recall) was doing this (at least not until you brought it up).

Ludi wrote:I also called out Apok, who was mafia

Congrats.

Ludi wrote:and GW did not flip a town power role, like you are say, but mafia.

So?

Ludi wrote:To determine who is town, you look at their pushes, their intent, if they believe in their own cases, and thats what I've been doing.

That's... not how you find town in a game with more than one scum faction.

Regardless, this is exactly the reason I think hiplop is town (keyword: intent) and exactly the reason I think you're CR (other than PoE).

Ludi wrote:Added on to that i've been right quite a bit, and I think i've been quite pro-town.

You've been right about... Apok... and... that's it?

---

@Andrius

Toast claimed Orange, didn't he?

Andrius wrote:you guarantee me that then I'll help string up Ludi.

I've been fine with a mass claim all day. I don't have an issue with someone other than Subliminal co-ordinating night actions.

---

Ludi wrote:You know this lynch isn't going to flip CR. Hiplop actually has a chance of being CR. He's disappear when he got suspicion. He voted me with no reason. He then scurried off. Look. Please.

Would you bet money on it?

Because I'd be willing to bet I'm right about hiplop, even though I have no information to confirm it. And if you want to bet on it, I'll take you up.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

No one counterclaimed doctor because I am doctor. No one is ccing rolecop because I am rolecop. No one cced anti-cult doctor either. No one would have cc-ed cult cop. No one cc-ed governor.

What was a fakeclaim was

Ganthet, Green Lantern Jack of All Trades [Cop, Doc, Vig]

There's your doctor fakeclaim. This is dana modding. Check his fakeclaims in the past.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

zmuffin, what do you mean bet? If you mean, in game?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I meant any kind of bet. I'd bet money on it, if you're willing. I really, really, really don't think hiplop is CR.

I also don't think that fake-claim means anything in terms of proving someone else's role. Like it should be rather obvious what my role is, and I don't think that fake-claim "proves" I'm town.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2577, Magister Ludi wrote:Andrius, why you compromising like this? Can't you sense the apathy in this thread? It's typical of a mislynch in a cult game.

You know this lynch isn't going to flip CR. Hiplop actually has a chance of being CR. He's disappear when he got suspicion. He voted me with no reason. He then scurried off. Look. Please.

I know, Ludi. I know.
But the only way to get through to these clowns is to come in, scream, and compromise.
I feel the apathy. And its suffocating.
Feels like Succession I. And that ending sucked.

I know that one of you, hiplop, Subliminal HAS TO flip CR.
And if it takes you dying first to see the other two through, then so be it.
Because the others won't see it this way and everyone's too opinionated or too apathetic to care.

Muffin wrote:Toast claimed Orange, didn't he?

Toast claimed Star Sapphire, Violet Lantern IIRC.

Muffin wrote:I've been fine with a mass claim all day. I don't have an issue with someone other than Subliminal co-ordinating night actions.

Sweet.

Ludi wrote:There's your doctor fakeclaim.
This is dana modding. Check his fakeclaims in the past.

You're good, Ludi.
Because you know I know that this game's THAT breakable.

See I don't WANT to lynch you Ludi, but I don't think we can turn this around on Subliminal. I'm no Blue Lantern this game.
There's no hope to be had here.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I don't bet out of game. (especially doubly so since Sexy Semi Sedilla)

If you want to give me your vote after hiplop flips CR, i'm fine with that. If you want an alternate, present it.

Claiming doctor in this setup with what has already flipped, and with the fakeclaim already out, and with dana's mod meta makes this not in any way a fakeclaim.

Check out darkest night mafia. Fake claims were VT/VT/VT/VT/commuter/roleblocker/bulletproof (for CR, also unprovable a la hiplop)/watcher/something else.

Its not the only thing making me town. Though it could be. It simply cements it.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Andrius, hope lives! Hiplop has two votes. The forces of good are marshaling. Saint Walker is on this wagon.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm not following how dana's "mod meta" proves anything here.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

What the fuck is happening. I seem to have lost it.

Are we lynching someone or bitching about night actions?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Ludi, if you fail to see how we've been calling you the most likely cult recruiter for the last 40 pages, we suggest you try something we like to call "reading." If you think we're being duplicitous about this, you have plenty of ISO to work with.

Andrius, you wanting to block is unsurprising. We even put it into the plan, because we know you're either derping or antitown and we're too lazy to figure out which.

Muffin, if you want to come up with a plan, knock yourself out. We require that something in the plan either confirms or blocks Kast and Toasty.
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Why Kast?
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Because Ludi, Kast, Toasty are our pool for recruiters.

We really like Kast's breadcrumb of his N1 result, but it doesn't convince us that he's not a recruiter.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

How do you explain the crumb then?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

unless you think recruits can talk to the CR immediately after being recruited?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

wait, no, still doesn't work, because you'd have to explain where npiau comes into it.

kast doesn't make sense as CR
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

heh, Night Zero, multiple recruits are possibly in play.

How do you explain our crumb?

Sub, I just think you're talking a big pile of crap, and making things up to suit your desires, which is pretty apparent by now.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

In post 2592, zMuffinMan wrote:unless you think recruits can talk to the CR immediately after being recruited?

wait, no, still doesn't work, because you'd have to explain where npiau comes into it.

We can't explain the crumb. That's why we don't want to lynch Kast today (as we proposed in #2503). Otherwise, we'd be all over lynching Kast as we outlined. But since we can't explain the crumb in the context of a recruiter, we're not.

Still, the pool for possible recruiters is incredibly low, and if it's not Ludi then it has to be Kast or Toasty and we want to cover all bases.

Magister Ludi wrote:How do you explain our crumb?

A crumb of tracker results >>>>>>>>>>>> a name claim. Seriously now.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ludi wrote:heh, Night Zero, multiple recruits are possibly in play.

Do you mean multiple recruits each night or multiple starting members?

If the latter, and you believe that's the case, then very few people should be confirmed non-CR to you at this point. If the former, then sure, we could go all tinfoil and discuss allllll the possibilities here, but at some point you have to make assumptions.

As for your 'crumb', what of it? Crumbing a claim is entirely different to crumbing results.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Nikanor »

Unvote. Vote: Mr Subliminal.

If Sublim isn't the recruiter, Toasty can JK Ludi tonight.

Looking at nopoint's flip, I'm thinking that recruits are vanillized. Therefore even if the cult recruited Andy or tans, they wouldn't have a roleblock.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Did you miss the White Lantern claim, Nikanor, or do you not believe it?
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Blackberry »

The fact that Nikanor was the one that SAID "All those who got a WL PM are confirmed non-CR" and is now voting someone else who got the PM is ... WTF.

Nikanor WOULD fake-claim Cop D1 to get someone lynched because it WOULD be the perfect play for CR because then everyone says 'Nikanor defintely isn't CR"... and Nikanor has already claimed Bulletproof. Unless Dana has specifically stated "I am not making the CR bulletproof this game" I find it highly likely the CR is in fact bulletproof because mafia killed the CR at night is ridiculous in terms of fairness. So Nikanor can fake Cop, claim guilty, not worry about being killed cuz he is BP CR and then continue the game and laugh at everyone.

And to add on top of all that, when I was invited to this game, I got the impression Nikanor wanted me to join cuz he knew I'd be on his side (I thought we would be mafia together). However, N1 he didn't know I had replaced in yet and after D2 I would have been a horrible recruit. I.e., he hasn't recruited me yet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”