Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vyolynce wrote:I suppose I could OMGUS that, but I instead will take the higher ground and let the whims of fate choose my vote...
Pfft....Higher ground indeed :P
Glork wrote:Guys, we should really kill Dead Rikimaru. Seriously, he's the right lynch today.
How come?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hmm...I'm not to sure what to make of all this. DR is being mega defensive but I really don't like the way Der Hammer just jumped on the wagon there either.

Unvote
for now
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

He already said that was a sarcastic comment
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Or Lloyd :shock:
Anyway...
Vote: Dead Rikimaru

It's probably quite likely that we have some kind of sanity issue here as we've already had one cop bite the dust. (Two sane cops in a mini = overpowered?) This is the best way to test Glork I think.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I thought Glork's sanity would be fairly obvious thing to question. Like I said, I don't think there will be two sane cops in one mini. From the way DR worded his claim I believe him, so I'm thinking Glork is paranoid or insane. I don't really think he's scum at the moment, cause a gamble like this on day one with one scum already down would be too big of a risk to take.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vyolynce wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:I dont think your allowed to actually vote for yourself. Since everyone else is claiming Im gonna do it as well. Im the towns Vigilante so I coming forward to offer a clear target or try and save someone more important
Make up your mind.
Maybe he's an SK...the way he claimed yesterday was crazy and really wasn't needed. In fact Der Hammer, why did you claim yesterday, what did you think it would do to help? Have you killed anyone yet?

Glork has confused me. Was your claim yesterday completely and utterly false? I would have been willing to believe an insane cop but after what you just posted I'm now leaning towards a cult recruit..

FOS: Glork

I'd rather have a bit more discussion first before I vote him
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

LAL indeed. I'm ready to add my vote to Glork now after hearing that. Gonna hold off and give others a chance to check in before I put him one away from lynch
Der Hammer wrote:I didnt kill anyone last night and I dont really want to go into details about my role just yet. Its not something I can control very well
This doesn't sound good
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I agree that I want to hear from Lloyd. If it is a post restriction and he can only vote, then wouldn't it make sense that he's a zombie? Perhaps our serial killer?

Der Hammer – seeing as you've claimed vig, I think you should name claim as well. Anyone else agree?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hmmm good point

That's the sticking point for me with Der Hammer, the two differnt claims. Something feels wrong
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:18 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

OK.. these last few posts have confused me. Let me see if I can make sense of this

Der Hammer – Claimed Vig with no kills (still no name claim) later tried to claim townie hoping we missed the claim at the end of day 1
Lloyd – ALSO claimed vig but took claim for the three shotgun deaths.
Quig – Claimed night kill immune doc Luis Sera

Out of these three I say we should lynch Lloyd today, in my opinion he is the SK.
Lloyd wrote:I'm Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4's main character (vigilante in this mafiascum game).
Very similar to Glork's claim, could easily be a safe claim (as mentioned by Der Hammer). He also offers no reason as to why he has offered no game related content until now.
Lloyd wrote:I'm surprised there was only 1 kill for the past 2 nights.

The only explanations I can think of are (in order of likelihood from my perspective):

A) 1 Mafia left, but disappeared
B) 1 Mafia left, but chose no kill
C) Cultists can still recruit
D) SK left, but not killing

Right now, I think it's option A. Thus...

Vote: Quig
Launches an attack on a replacement player on something that they simply cannot defend against. I doubt the mod would be so quick to reopen the game if all the choices weren't in, so I think you are really clutching at straws here.
Lloyd wrote:As for Der Hammer, I dislike his Vigilante claim on Day 1. For now, I'm buying his wishy-washy flip-flopping.
What? You buy it? Two vigs in one mini? No way to I believe this, ONE of you is lying. Even after Der Hammer trying to lie to the town I
still
find you the scummiest by far.
Lloyd wrote:* If someone else claims Leon Kennedy, he / she is our remaining scum. Then, I'll be willing to trade myself today for his / her lynch tomorrow.
This won't happen will it? Cause this is likely a safe claim.
Lloyd wrote:* If no one else claims Leon Kennedy, it would validate my claim. You can't have a Resident Evil 4 game without Leon Kennedy.
See above.
Lloyd wrote:p.s. Right now, I have 3 votes on me (1 away from lynch). That's why I claimed above.
If you were really the Vig, you would have counter claimed Der Hammer.

I say we lynch Lloyd today and maybe have Der Hammer try and vig Quig to test his claim. The problem with this however is if Der Hammer is actually scum/cult with Quig then they could submit no choice and fake the role. This is unlikely though.
vote Lloyd
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

First up Llyod, I have no C in my name
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:What? You buy it? Two vigs in one mini? No way to I believe this, ONE of you is lying. Even after Der Hammer trying to lie to the town I still find you the scummiest by far.
To elaborate what I meant in post 113:

- By post 69, I didn't believe Der Hammer's vigilante claim.

- By post 80, I believed his townie claim at the time.

By post 83, I suspected that he has a retaliatory power, looking to be cured. That would explain his wishy-washy claims. I think he's trying to get night actions used on him.
OK I can understand not be able to counter claim Der Hammer until you did, BUT if you truly don't believe his vig claim and you truly ARE the real vig.....WHY are you not voting him? He must be lying....mustn't he?
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:He also offers no reason as to why he has offered no game related content until now.
On Nights 0, 1, and 2...I offered game related content via my night actions. It resulted in deaths of Kelly Chen, Brian McQueso, and Centoaph.

On Days 1 and 2, I voted swiftly.

From the Resident Evil 4 page at Wikipedia:
Resident Evil 4's game mechanics have been completely revamped to incorporate fast paced gunplay and intense shootouts.
My actions match the fast paced theme. So far, I have sent in my night actions as soon as I can.
When I say game related content, I mean...posting in the game with your thoughts and ideas. Are you trying to claim that as part of your role you had to act quick and so had no time to say anything but vote? If that is the case why are you breaking that and talking now? By the why, I don't count your “vigs” as game related content. So so far all you've done is post two very scummy posts.

I love how you just unvote Quig too, saying you believe his claim. Well that could be true, but I still find it mighty suspicious that your first attack was on a replacement player and not Der Hammer which it really should have been if he is the lair! I have read a few games that you have been in Llyod and I just can't believe that if you truly are the Vig, that you would kill blind on night one when you have absolutely no information! The vig is supposed to be a pro-town role that thinks before they shot, and not someone that just fires blindly into a crowd as you have done for three nights. You said yourself that you were lucky in hitting the mafia leader, and just because you did hit her, I'm not willing to give you a free pass.
Lloyd wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:Why didnt you kill me as soon as I had clearly lied in your eyes?
1) Centoaph's postings on Day 1 and 2 seem scummy to me.
* Association before Glork was caught lying - Centoaph's posts on Day 1 was protective of Glork (posts 60 and 62).
* Disassociation after Glork was caught lying - Centoaph then turned 180 degrees on Day 2 (post 76).

2) Had we decided to lynch all liers, you would be the primary candidate for an LAL lynch. I didn't want to use a kill on an LAL candidate.

3) By post 80, I believed your second claim of a townie (posts 78 and 80).

4)By post 83, I thought you have a self-defense power (post 83), where I would die if I tried to kill you.
OK, if you truly believed LAL should apply to Der Hammer – Why are you not voting him? Why have you never voted him?
Vyolynce wrote:
unvote

I re-voted Lloyd due to the head-scratcher of not shooting Der Hammer after his late claim, but I like the explanation above. I think posting a list of possible remaining roles was a mistake, however.

For now, I'll come forth with my role name. I am the woman in red, Ada Wong. Since it is not listed on the Wiki page for her (and thus a detail that anyone could know), I will also mention that my role power involves my grappling hook, and that I am the reason Der Hammer wasn't killed (or that his ability killed anyone else) on Night 2. I don't want to formally claim my role just yet, but I will after we get some details out of Quig.

On a personal note, if Sotty's next post doesn't contain a vote for me after she reads that, I'll be very surprised. :P
Another claim! Are we heading for a mass claim already? This seems crazy and un-needed to me, but I guess that there can't be many more bad guys out there but still, you claim Doc (I guess) and the killing groups are going to be looking at you! Plus you agree with Llyod's reasoning as to why he didn't shoot the “obvious” scum (I say obvious cause he claimed the same role that Lloyd apparently has!). Would you believe Vyolynce, that I had you pegged for the doc after you we so quick on to Der Hammers lying, I figured you had protected him and were now bent out of shape because of it...yay me!
(if you're telling the truth this time...:evil: )

Der Hammer – Name claim already!
Quig – Night choices?
Edit while typing - Thanks Quig!

Now I will join in the mass claim thing we have going on here if people want. Today I really really really think our lynch should be Lloyd but I guess I would settle for a aniX lynch as well
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vyolynce wrote:I think you missed a post or two while typing, Sotty. Mostly Quig suggesting mass claim and my clarification as doc. Also:

Sotty7 wrote:Der Hammer – Name claim already!
Der Hammer (129) wrote:I have admitted I know nothing about the Resident Evil series in general but my role is HUNK (Mr Death). If targetted by a non town role I survive the first time and that persons neck is broken.
Ah thanks...I guess I got carried away with the scummy things that Lloyd has been doing.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #141 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:First up Llyod, I have no C in my name
Sotty7, sorry about earlier misspellings of your name.
No problem
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:OK, if you truly believed LAL should apply to Der Hammer – Why are you not voting him? Why have you never voted him?
Right now, I'm not applying LAL to Der Hammer.

Der Hammer's wishy washy posts have been amusing for me to read.

Likewise, your aggressive posts have been amusing for me to read too.
Glad I can amuse you Lloyd, I truly am..... But are you actually gonna answer this question? Why?
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:The vig is supposed to be a pro-town role that thinks before they shot, and not someone that just fires blindly into a crowd as you have done for three nights.
Feel free to disagree with my playstyle in this game. My vigilante playstyle in this game, is my interpration of my role description.
List of Resident Evil 4 creatures wrote:When Leon first arrives at the village, he is immediately attacked by one of the villagers after questioning him about Ashley's whereabouts.
List of Resident Evil 4 creatures says that Villagers are a type of Ganados.

In balancing this mafia game, I guess the mod made our villagers townies.
We will just have to agree to disagree here. I don't think the vig should be firing away like crazy. You have been lucky so far and have only hit one townie.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:But are you actually gonna answer this question? Why?
I wrote that Der Hammer was a LAL candidate. However, I don't believe in lynch-all-liers all the time. Thus, I have not voted for Der Hammer yet.
Just when it suits you then huh?

Can we get a
prod
on AniX please?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Well seeing as the only two players that have yet to claim are AniX and myself, maybe we should get our claims out there too and then we can work though this and come up with a good lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:06 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Alright I am also a humble farmer townie and with the help of others, I hope to get rid of the evil cult.

At the moment I believe AniX the way he phrased his claim fits in with mine, just like Dead Rikimaru's did.

Der Hammer – Vig HUNK (Mr Death)
Lloyd – vig Leon Kennedy
Vyolynce – doc Ada Wong
Quig – cult doc Luis Sera
AniX – townie
Sotty7 – townie

Vyolynce – I don't believed you put out all of your night choices as I could only find you saying that you protected Der Hammer – night 2. I'd like to know who you protected night one and three please.

I'm currently working though a re-read and should have some thoughts up soon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Night 1

Kills

CDT
Knifed to death, mafia kill by Glork
cop

Kelly Chen
Blasted to bits– Lloyd's kill
Mafia leader

claimed actions

Vyolynce – protected Sotty7
Quig – protected Lloyd

Night 2

Kills

Brian McQueso
Blasted to bits – Lloyd's kill
Cult leader

Claimed night actions

Vyolynce – protected Der Hammer
Quig – protected Sotty7

Night 3

Kills

Centoaph
Blasted to bits- Lloyd's kill

Claimed night actions

Vyolynce – No choice
Quig – Der Hammer
Vyolynce wrote:I don't believe that there is more than one mafia. If there is, then either whoever is doing the shotgunning is a part of it and doing a very poor job of picking targets or else we have
two
protective/preventative roles and thus still in good shape.

I say we continue with the Glork lynch and see how tonight shakes out. If he's telling the truth, then we may have eliminated all of the killing scum in record time (unless our shotgunner is SK and not vig), leaving just whomever BmQ recruited in the last two nights.
It does seem that we have rid the town of the mafia and what we need to look for is the cult. As crazy as Lloyd's “vigging” has been, from looking at the night kills it's hard to believe that he is anything but a vig. If he was a cult member, why would he kill the leader? I'm also starting to think that an SK may be out of the question here seeing as we have two groups of bad guys already. I think we need to decide on who were the potential cult recruits for BM on nights one and two and work from there

On that note, I suggest that we lynch Der Hammer and have Lloyd vig AniX tonight.
Der Hammer wrote: 4.still win with the town so Im rooting for you. Need to hear from AniX and Sotty on the revelations recently. (can anyone counterclaim Leon or Luis?)
This quote really bugs me. You still win with the town yet your rooting for us...maybe it's just worded wrong and I'm not about to start a whole Glork like incident but it just struck me as wrong. That plus you've been incredibly defeatist lately at a time that I think the town is in a pretty good position.

I suggest AniX for vigging because he's a likely night one recruit for BM, but I base that on other games and the way the two interact. Of course it's a shoddy reason and completely WIFOM so I'm open to other suggestions.

Unvote
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah if Quig can confirm/deny if he has the ability to cure the cult that would be good.

The reason I suggested that Der Hammer be lynched and not vigged is because of the possibility that he might kill Lloyd as someone trying to kill you certainly isn't a Friendly role.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Der Hammer wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Der Hammer wrote: 4.still win with the town so Im rooting for you. Need to hear from AniX and Sotty on the revelations recently. (can anyone counterclaim Leon or Luis?)
This quote really bugs me. You still win with the town yet your rooting for us...maybe it's just worded wrong and I'm not about to start a whole Glork like incident but it just struck me as wrong. That plus you've been incredibly defeatist lately at a time that I think the town is in a pretty good position.
Unvote
Yeah, I think Sotty pointed this out before.
Rooting means cheering over here in the UK. I want the town to win despite me being dead.
Yeah I know, I'm from England my self. I'm just not sure why you felt that you needed to say that if you are in fact pro-town. It just feels wrong
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

AniX wrote:Wait, Wait, I interact with Brian on other threads? I just thought I bitched, moaned, said something about inventing UPick and Scully being hot.
Like I said it was a shoddy reason at best.

I'm thinking perhaps no lynching and seeing what Lloyd's vigging turns up, if anything.
Der Hammer - you're not really helping yourself here. You have a vote too, by saying that you're no help and looking for others to a take the lead makes you look worse in my eyes.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: No lynch

As a side note, I'd ask that no one else vote for a no lynch until Lloyd gets back and we know that he can make his night choice.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #187 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:11 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Lloyd wrote:
FOS: mikeburnfire

I just re-read my winning condition. I would like to test it by not killing at night. Hopefully, the game ends.

Vote: No lynch
Can you be more specific?

I'm all for testing Vyolynce's Doc claim but then it doesn't prove that he's not cult. In fact nothing we can do that can prove or disprove any of are cult or not. Plus I don't think Quig's role can cure.

Seems we're at an apparent dead end, depending on what Lloyd's winning condition is.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #188 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Ah OK (I should preview before submitting).

I'm not really sure how a no lynch could be worked into a winning condition here. When you say “your” win condition, do you mean the towns? Plus, how would you win if we no lynch and there is still some cult about? Assuming that there still some about of course.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

OK, I'm willing to try the whole no lynch thing again, but I'll let others leave their thoughts before pushing this into night again.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #202 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I think with metagaming in mind, we should lynch AniX. But it's really all just guess work now and it's a weak hunch at best.

I hate cults.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #206 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I wrote:I suggest AniX for vigging because he's a likely night one recruit for BM, but I base that on other games and the way the two interact. Of course it's a shoddy reason and completely WIFOM so I'm open to other suggestions.
So yeah....it's real weak and even thinking about it, wouldn't BM pick a less obvious recruit? Basically I'm at a loss. Quig's idea of lynching Anix and killing me is fine by me seeing as we might win once we lynch Anix. The only thing that makes me uneasy about the suggestion is that Quig wants to get rid of two possible townies leaving the town in a bad position tomorrow.

If we put Lloyd to one side it's between AniX, Vyolynce and myself, seeing as Quig cannot be recruited. So if we work down that list we should win. Unless Lloyd has be recruited AND can keep his vig powers...that would suck.

I feel like lynching Vyolynce first though, for old times sake... :twisted:
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vyolynce wrote:Something else I forgot about: did we still want to test my claim? If so, we'll need a volunteer to take the hit...
We don't really need to test your claim I don't think. Just need to find the cult
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It would make sense that Quig's role would be immune to recruitment. I say we work down the list of three: AniX, Vyolynce and myself

Vote: AniX
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #213 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Sotty7 wrote: If we put Lloyd to one side it's between AniX, Vyolynce and myself, seeing as Quig cannot be recruited. So if we work down that list we should win. Unless Lloyd has be recruited AND can keep his vig powers...that would suck.

I feel like lynching Vyolynce first though, for old times sake... :twisted:
Here is my reasoning. I know there is a chance that I could have been recruited even though I
know
wasn't. Just because I know my innocence I don't expect anyone else to, that's why I am included on the list.

I think Quig is immune and you were acting too scummy to be a likely recruit in the first two days. Plus you still have your vig powers, I'd think if you were now cult they would have been stripped from you. Unless your actually an SK like I said before.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #217 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:56 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Mainly though other games I've read. Mainly because it would over power the cult. I guess it can't be completely out of the question and it's never good to try and out guess the mod.

Are you trying to suggest that you are in fact culted?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #228 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I've had a bad feeling lately that Vyolynce is cult. The way he's suddenly turned on Lloyd after being on his side and the way he brought up testing his doc
after
I suggested lynching down the list of AniX, myself and him. Maybe I'm wrong here and recruited people DO keep their powers because Vyolynce seemed just a little
too
eager to remind everyone he was the doctor. Plus this whole thing of the draw... I don't know, it just doesn't sit right.
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Mainly though other games I've read.
Could you provide names and links to the other games that you've read?

I'd like to read them, to find out how those games end.
I don't really remember the games I read and thinking back, it was bad play on my part to mention that. I think one was Muppet show mafia but it was all back when I first joined, so my memory is failing on me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #229 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote
for now
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #245 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:02 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yay I was right! AniX and Vyolynce were cult :twisted:

Vote: No Lynch

So Quig needs to target Vyolynce tonight and we should be all good
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

:(
My poor face....

I was right about AniX, I was right about Vyolynce and I immediately unvoted Dead Rikimaru when he revealed some of the townies PM and you still shoot me...square in the face.

That said, I can understand why you went ahead and shot me anyway, even though I attacked you for a long part of day three (I think) for being a possible SK, I could have been trying to divert attention away from me. I to, was getting frustrated on hunting for cult and I hope you understand why I put myself on the list of people to vig/lynch.

It does seem that the town got real lucky in this game, timing it just right with Quig's reforming and Lloyd's vigs. I still argue that vigging on night one is not the best of ideas but hey... it worked out for us, so I can't really fault that.

I did enjoy this game quite a lot, so thanks for modding Mike
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #262 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Lloyd wrote: ---

Sotty7,

Sotty7 speaks from the dead! She must be a zombie; just kidding :)
Sotty7 wrote:I immediately unvoted Dead Rikimaru when he revealed some of the townies PM
I forgot about that. I just re-read that part of the game to refresh my memory.
Sotty7 wrote:I hope you understand why I put myself on the list of people to vig/lynch.
Sorry. I still don't understand why you put yourself on the list of people to vig / lynch.

Could you explain in detail? Thanks.

I'm also confused why you considered your reference of other games as bad play (see post 228)
I thought I had explained fully when you first asked during the game but I guess not. What it really boiled down too was because we were dealing with a cult and not a mafia. So we had all these believable claims but now way to truly know who the bad guys were. I managed to guess lucky with AniX and reason well with Vyolynce, but as a town we were in a tough position.

I ran with the assumption that cult members lose there powers and with Quig being immune I decided that Lloyd was either a lucky vig or the SK. That left three players. Anix, Vyolynce and myself. I knew that I was innocent, but I also believed that there was at least one cult member. At the time I actually thought one of the attempts to recruit may have been blocked but that's neither here nor there. If I had left myself off that list, with the reasoning that I knew I was innocent, that would have looked real scummy.

“Lets lynch these two because of this reasoning. Even though, the same reasoning points to me too, I know I'm innocent so we'll just leave me off the list. OK?...OK.”

Can you imagine how well this would have gone down?

As for the bad play comment, I said that because the minute you asked me to cite the games I was talking about I knew I was in trouble, cause I couldn't remember. I think it's bad play to say that without being able to back it up. Luckily for me I did remember Muppet show mafia.
Vyolynce wrote:Lloyd was definitely the MVP of this game, though. His first two kills turned the entire game on its ear, especially when Glork walked into his lynch on Day 2.
I'd have to agree with this, Lloyd seemed to have the touch in this game. However I still think vigging on night one is a bad idea. The SK case would have been real strong if you had hit a cop or doc

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”