Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:28 pm

Post by Vyolynce »

If we're wrong, then our cult-whacking job just got a lot harder.

vote: Lloyd
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Day 3 Vote count

1 - Quig (Lloyd)
3 - Lloyd (Sotty7, Der Hammer, Vyolynce)
Not Voting: AniX, Quig

Four to lynch
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Since mikeburnfire linked to Wikipedia in post 1, I think it's okay to provide links below in light blue.

*** To Quig: ***

Unvote
because I believe your claim. Luis Sera is a character from Resident Evil 4.
I think we should wait until everyone has claimed before we end this day.
I support a mass claim as well.
Quig wrote:I can tell you that I didn't protect Der Hammer when Glork targetted him so we either have a roleblocker or Glork lied for some reason or another.
Interesting. I'm curious whether a role blocker will claim or not.
Vyolyne wrote:However, if Quig isn't really a doc (as most players think of one) but instead capable of curing cult recruitment (given the theme and the character he claimed, this is a possibility), then we might have a problem.
Quig, do you have the Plaga Removal Laser?

*** To Scotty7: ***
Der Hammer wrote:It wouldnt quite validate you as it could clearly be given as a safe roleclaim like Glorks.
Scotty7 wrote:Very similar to Glork's claim, could easily be a safe claim (as mentioned by Der Hammer).
----------------------------------------
Compare:

G1) Glork's first claim (post 47) was Jill Valentine, who is in Resident Evil 3.

G2) Glork's second claim (post 84) was Jack Krauser, who is in Resident Evil 4.

With:

L1) I am claiming Leon Kennedy, the main character in Resident Evil 4.
----------------------------------------

* Jill Valentine would be a safe claim, because she's not in Resident Evil 4.

* Leon Kennedy is *NOT* a safe claim at all. This is a specific Resident Evil game, with the number "4". I'm Leon Kennedy in this Resident Evil 4 game at mafiascum.
Scotty7 wrote:What? You buy it? Two vigs in one mini? No way to I believe this, ONE of you is lying. Even after Der Hammer trying to lie to the town I still find you the scummiest by far.
To elaborate what I meant in post 113:

- By post 69, I didn't believe Der Hammer's vigilante claim.

- By post 80, I believed his townie claim at the time.

- By post 83, I suspected that he has a retaliatory power, looking to be cured. That would explain his wishy-washy claims. I think he's trying to get night actions used on him.
Scotty7 wrote:He also offers no reason as to why he has offered no game related content until now.
On Nights 0, 1, and 2...I offered game related content via my night actions. It resulted in deaths of Kelly Chen, Brian McQueso, and Centoaph.

On Days 1 and 2, I voted swiftly.

From the Resident Evil 4 page at Wikipedia:
Resident Evil 4's game mechanics have been completely revamped to incorporate fast paced gunplay and intense shootouts.
My actions match the fast paced theme. So far, I have sent in my night actions as soon as I can.
Scotty7 wrote:If you were really the Vig, you would have counter claimed Der Hammer.
- On Day 2...Glork was the lynch candidate. I saw no benefit in counter-claiming Der Hammer on day 2, because someone would probably tried to kill me at night.

- On Day 3 (today)...By the time I checked in, I already had 3 votes on me, and claimed.

*** To Der Hammer: ***
Der Hammer wrote:I think its safe to say that the shotgunner is probably on our side and because of the lack of kills their might be a solitary powerless Cult member waiting ti be weeded out.
Click here to see a Wikipedia page about me; I'm holding my gun.
Der Hammer wrote:I didnt kill anyone last night and I dont really want to go into details about my role just yet. Its not something I can control very well
Please elaborate.
Der Hammer wrote:Why didnt you kill me as soon as I had clearly lied in your eyes?
1) Centoaph's postings on Day 1 and 2 seem scummy to me.
* Association before Glork was caught lying - Centoaph's posts on Day 1 was protective of Glork (posts 60 and 62).
* Disassociation after Glork was caught lying - Centoaph then turned 180 degrees on Day 2 (post 76).

2) Had we decided to lynch all liers, you would be the primary candidate for an LAL lynch. I didn't want to use a kill on an LAL candidate.

3) By post 80, I believed your second claim of a townie (posts 78 and 80).

4) By post 83, I thought you have a self-defense power (post 83), where I would die if I tried to kill you.
Der Hammer wrote:4.I still win with the town so Im rooting for you. Need to hear from AniX and Sotty on the revelations recently. (can anyone counterclaim Leon or Luis?)
You
_still_
win with the town? What does that mean?

Can you be cured by Luis Sera's Plaga Removal Laser?

Are you either Ramon Salazar or Bitores Mendez?

I think you claimed vigilante at end of day 1, hoping for someone to either attack or cure you.

I suspect that if I try to kill you, you'll attack me in return.

Do you want Quig to cure you tonight?
Der Hammer wrote:I just want a proper reason why you didnt kill me as soon as it became clear I was claiming your role.
See explanation above.

Right now, I'm confused by your re-vote for me. You re-voted me. Yet, you agree that I'm the vigilante.

*** To Everyone: ***

Below is my notes for the list of roles, names, and players:

Vigilante = Leon Kennedy = Lloyd
Cop = Claire Redfield = CaptainDuctTape
Doctor = Luis Sera = Quig
Villager = Dead Rikimaru
Villager = Centoaph
Mafia Leader = Albert Wesker = Kelly Chen
Mafia Henchman = Jack Krauser = Glork
Cult Leader = Osmund Saddler = Brian McQueso
? = Ada Wong = ?
? = Ashley Graham = ?
? = Ramon Salazar = ?
? = Bitores Mendez = ?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:06 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I have admitted I know nothing about the Resident Evil series in general but my role is HUNK (Mr Death). If targetted by a non town role I survive the first time and that persons neck is broken. I know believe that Lloyd and being lynched are the only way I can die. So far no mafia has targetted me and I think that our last villian cannot "target" anyone in that he is a useless cult member or alternativly just being quiet

Unvote:Lloyd

I believe you that your are Leon Kennedy and that you are innocent with the slightest nigling that you may be converted to the cult...but hopefully this is not the case.

Quig, I advise you not to save me but if you can "cure" cultists to target someone that you have not targetted before perhaps. I believe myself, Quig and Lloyd to be innocent now so that leaves 1/2 of the remaining 3....
Note Anix has been silent on the matter so far. Quite content to sit back and let us lynch one of us.

P.S when I said "I Still win with the town" I simply meant that even if I get lynched and the town wins I still win. Im not some kind of Glork
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:03 am

Post by Vyolynce »

unvote

I re-voted Lloyd due to the head-scratcher of not shooting Der Hammer after his late claim, but I like the explanation above. I think posting a list of possible remaining roles was a mistake, however.

For now, I'll come forth with my role name. I am the woman in red, Ada Wong. Since it is not listed on the Wiki page for her (and thus a detail that anyone could know), I will also mention that my role power involves my grappling hook, and that I am the reason Der Hammer wasn't killed (or that his ability killed anyone else) on Night 2. I don't want to formally claim my role just yet, but I will after we get some details out of Quig.

On a personal note, if Sotty's next post doesn't contain a vote for me after she reads that, I'll be very surprised. :P
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Quig
Quig
Townie
Quig
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:36 am

Post by Quig »

Ok, I had a look at my role and I don't think I'm immune to night kills. It says I can protect people against certain attacks and I am immune to certain attacks. I have never played a resi evil so I don't know what that means. It does sound like something could kill us. Maybe I can prevent cult attacks and zombifying because I don't think anyone could be saved from Shotgun Fire. For now I will
unvote
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:45 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Vote:anix

Only one I see as a potential mafia at this moment...
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:03 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Quig wrote:Ok, I had a look at my role and I don't think I'm immune to night kills. It says I can protect people against certain attacks and I am immune to certain attacks. I have never played a resi evil so I don't know what that means. It does sound like something could kill us. Maybe I can prevent cult attacks and zombifying because I don't think anyone could be saved from Shotgun Fire. For now I will
unvote
So it doesn't mention being able to cure anything? Hmmm.

Too bad we don't have a culted volunteer to test that.

Oh, and as far as saving from shutgun blasts goes? I can do that, since I grapple them to safety: Ada Wong is a doctor for the purposes of this game. I'm the one responsible for Der Hammer not being killed (or in his case, killing instead) on Night Two, unless Glork never really tried to kill him, in which case I did nothing relevant.

This is why I was so suspicious about Quig's claim (well, that and the "un-nightkillable" thing). But if he's the "cult" doctor and I'm the "kill" doctor then I guess that works out. Would you care to reveal your night choices, Quig, so we know who's clean?

(Now Sotty
really
will want me dead...)
Quig
Quig
Townie
Quig
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:16 am

Post by Quig »

Night 1 I covered Lloyd and Night 2 I covered sotty7. Night 3 I covered Der Hammer.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

First up Llyod, I have no C in my name
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:What? You buy it? Two vigs in one mini? No way to I believe this, ONE of you is lying. Even after Der Hammer trying to lie to the town I still find you the scummiest by far.
To elaborate what I meant in post 113:

- By post 69, I didn't believe Der Hammer's vigilante claim.

- By post 80, I believed his townie claim at the time.

By post 83, I suspected that he has a retaliatory power, looking to be cured. That would explain his wishy-washy claims. I think he's trying to get night actions used on him.
OK I can understand not be able to counter claim Der Hammer until you did, BUT if you truly don't believe his vig claim and you truly ARE the real vig.....WHY are you not voting him? He must be lying....mustn't he?
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:He also offers no reason as to why he has offered no game related content until now.
On Nights 0, 1, and 2...I offered game related content via my night actions. It resulted in deaths of Kelly Chen, Brian McQueso, and Centoaph.

On Days 1 and 2, I voted swiftly.

From the Resident Evil 4 page at Wikipedia:
Resident Evil 4's game mechanics have been completely revamped to incorporate fast paced gunplay and intense shootouts.
My actions match the fast paced theme. So far, I have sent in my night actions as soon as I can.
When I say game related content, I mean...posting in the game with your thoughts and ideas. Are you trying to claim that as part of your role you had to act quick and so had no time to say anything but vote? If that is the case why are you breaking that and talking now? By the why, I don't count your “vigs” as game related content. So so far all you've done is post two very scummy posts.

I love how you just unvote Quig too, saying you believe his claim. Well that could be true, but I still find it mighty suspicious that your first attack was on a replacement player and not Der Hammer which it really should have been if he is the lair! I have read a few games that you have been in Llyod and I just can't believe that if you truly are the Vig, that you would kill blind on night one when you have absolutely no information! The vig is supposed to be a pro-town role that thinks before they shot, and not someone that just fires blindly into a crowd as you have done for three nights. You said yourself that you were lucky in hitting the mafia leader, and just because you did hit her, I'm not willing to give you a free pass.
Lloyd wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:Why didnt you kill me as soon as I had clearly lied in your eyes?
1) Centoaph's postings on Day 1 and 2 seem scummy to me.
* Association before Glork was caught lying - Centoaph's posts on Day 1 was protective of Glork (posts 60 and 62).
* Disassociation after Glork was caught lying - Centoaph then turned 180 degrees on Day 2 (post 76).

2) Had we decided to lynch all liers, you would be the primary candidate for an LAL lynch. I didn't want to use a kill on an LAL candidate.

3) By post 80, I believed your second claim of a townie (posts 78 and 80).

4)By post 83, I thought you have a self-defense power (post 83), where I would die if I tried to kill you.
OK, if you truly believed LAL should apply to Der Hammer – Why are you not voting him? Why have you never voted him?
Vyolynce wrote:
unvote

I re-voted Lloyd due to the head-scratcher of not shooting Der Hammer after his late claim, but I like the explanation above. I think posting a list of possible remaining roles was a mistake, however.

For now, I'll come forth with my role name. I am the woman in red, Ada Wong. Since it is not listed on the Wiki page for her (and thus a detail that anyone could know), I will also mention that my role power involves my grappling hook, and that I am the reason Der Hammer wasn't killed (or that his ability killed anyone else) on Night 2. I don't want to formally claim my role just yet, but I will after we get some details out of Quig.

On a personal note, if Sotty's next post doesn't contain a vote for me after she reads that, I'll be very surprised. :P
Another claim! Are we heading for a mass claim already? This seems crazy and un-needed to me, but I guess that there can't be many more bad guys out there but still, you claim Doc (I guess) and the killing groups are going to be looking at you! Plus you agree with Llyod's reasoning as to why he didn't shoot the “obvious” scum (I say obvious cause he claimed the same role that Lloyd apparently has!). Would you believe Vyolynce, that I had you pegged for the doc after you we so quick on to Der Hammers lying, I figured you had protected him and were now bent out of shape because of it...yay me!
(if you're telling the truth this time...:evil: )

Der Hammer – Name claim already!
Quig – Night choices?
Edit while typing - Thanks Quig!

Now I will join in the mass claim thing we have going on here if people want. Today I really really really think our lynch should be Lloyd but I guess I would settle for a aniX lynch as well
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:46 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Quig wrote:Night 1 I covered Lloyd and Night 2 I covered sotty7. Night 3 I covered Der Hammer.
Thanks, but while I was at lunch I realized that this information really doesn't help us, as BMQ could have hit Sotty Night 1 and Lloyd Night 2 and no one would ever know. :\
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:49 am

Post by Vyolynce »

I think you missed a post or two while typing, Sotty. Mostly Quig suggesting mass claim and my clarification as doc. Also:

Sotty7 wrote:Der Hammer – Name claim already!
Der Hammer (129) wrote:I have admitted I know nothing about the Resident Evil series in general but my role is HUNK (Mr Death). If targetted by a non town role I survive the first time and that persons neck is broken.
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:49 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Curses! Foiled by BBcode!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vyolynce wrote:I think you missed a post or two while typing, Sotty. Mostly Quig suggesting mass claim and my clarification as doc. Also:

Sotty7 wrote:Der Hammer – Name claim already!
Der Hammer (129) wrote:I have admitted I know nothing about the Resident Evil series in general but my role is HUNK (Mr Death). If targetted by a non town role I survive the first time and that persons neck is broken.
Ah thanks...I guess I got carried away with the scummy things that Lloyd has been doing.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Lloyd »

Sotty7 wrote:First up Llyod, I have no C in my name
Sotty7, sorry about earlier misspellings of your name.
Sotty7 wrote:Are you trying to claim that as part of your role you had to act quick and so had no time to say anything but vote?
No. I choose my own vigilante playstyle, based on my role description.
Sotty7 wrote:If that is the case why are you breaking that and talking now?
Not the case.
Sotty7 wrote:OK, if you truly believed LAL should apply to Der Hammer – Why are you not voting him? Why have you never voted him?
Right now, I'm not applying LAL to Der Hammer.

Der Hammer's wishy washy posts have been amusing for me to read.

Likewise, your aggressive posts have been amusing for me to read too.
Sotty7 wrote:The vig is supposed to be a pro-town role that thinks before they shot, and not someone that just fires blindly into a crowd as you have done for three nights.
Feel free to disagree with my playstyle in this game. My vigilante playstyle in this game, is my interpration of my role description.
List of Resident Evil 4 creatures wrote:When Leon first arrives at the village, he is immediately attacked by one of the villagers after questioning him about Ashley's whereabouts.
List of Resident Evil 4 creatures says that Villagers are a type of Ganados.

In balancing this mafia game, I guess the mod made our villagers townies.
Wikipedia page about Ashley Graham wrote:After receiving intelligence about Ashley's whereabouts (leaked by Ada Wong), the U.S. Government sends agent Leon S. Kennedy to investigate the area.
Vyolynce,

Do you have an investigative ability of finding out whether Sotty7, Anix, or no one, is Ashley Graham?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:First up Llyod, I have no C in my name
Sotty7, sorry about earlier misspellings of your name.
No problem
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:OK, if you truly believed LAL should apply to Der Hammer – Why are you not voting him? Why have you never voted him?
Right now, I'm not applying LAL to Der Hammer.

Der Hammer's wishy washy posts have been amusing for me to read.

Likewise, your aggressive posts have been amusing for me to read too.
Glad I can amuse you Lloyd, I truly am..... But are you actually gonna answer this question? Why?
Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:The vig is supposed to be a pro-town role that thinks before they shot, and not someone that just fires blindly into a crowd as you have done for three nights.
Feel free to disagree with my playstyle in this game. My vigilante playstyle in this game, is my interpration of my role description.
List of Resident Evil 4 creatures wrote:When Leon first arrives at the village, he is immediately attacked by one of the villagers after questioning him about Ashley's whereabouts.
List of Resident Evil 4 creatures says that Villagers are a type of Ganados.

In balancing this mafia game, I guess the mod made our villagers townies.
We will just have to agree to disagree here. I don't think the vig should be firing away like crazy. You have been lucky so far and have only hit one townie.
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:17 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Lloyd wrote:Vyolynce,

Do you have an investigative ability of finding out whether Sotty7, Anix, or no one, is Ashley Graham?
Vyolynce (133) wrote:Oh, and as far as saving from shutgun blasts goes? I can do that, since I grapple them to safety: Ada Wong is a doctor for the purposes of this game. I'm the one responsible for Der Hammer not being killed (or in his case, killing instead) on Night Two, unless Glork never really tried to kill him, in which case I did nothing relevant.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Day 3 Vote count

1 - Lloyd (Sotty7)
1 - Anix (DerHammer)
Not Voting: AniX, Quig, Llyod, Vyolynce

Four to lynch
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:09 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Sotty7 wrote:But are you actually gonna answer this question? Why?
I wrote that Der Hammer was a LAL candidate. However, I don't believe in lynch-all-liers all the time. Thus, I have not voted for Der Hammer yet.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:17 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Hello All,

I will be away for 4 days.

mikeburnfire, can I proxy my vote, as per the proxy rule?

If so, I would like to proxy my vote to Vyolynce in my absence.

Proxy to Vyolynce

If my proxy is not allowed, and I end up halting progress, then go ahead and replace me.

Thanks. -- Lloyd
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:38 pm

Post by Lloyd »

In addition, if proxy'ing of night action is also allowed...Then, I would like to proxy my night action to Vyolynce.

If Vyolence doesn't believe my vigilante claim...Then, he can either vote me today with my vote, or use my own vigilante power to shoot me tonight.

Hopefully, Vyolence won't do that, because Leon Kennedy and Ada Wong help each other in Resident Evil 4.

Right now, I hope Vyolence can save someone tonight (probably me, unless he can self-protect), while using my vigilante power to kill someone suspicious tonight.

I'll check on this game in 4 days.

Cheers,
Lloyd
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:03 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Unvote

Vote:Lloyd

Not happy with this at all. At this point anyone could be evil and I dont like the idea of someone handing anything over without clear proof that they are innocent. This day has gone on and even if this game might be slipping away from the Town I just want a result tonight
You used to be alright
What happened?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lloyd wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:But are you actually gonna answer this question? Why?
I wrote that Der Hammer was a LAL candidate. However, I don't believe in lynch-all-liers all the time. Thus, I have not voted for Der Hammer yet.
Just when it suits you then huh?

Can we get a
prod
on AniX please?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:45 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I will prod AniX.

You may proxy your vote, but night actions may not be proxied. If you plan on being away during the Night phase and you have a night choice, you can PM me during the day to tell me before you leave. Otherwise if I have not received your Night choice within 72 hours of the Night Phase, it will be forfeited.

Day 3 Vote count

2 - Lloyd (Sotty7, DerHammer)
Not Voting: AniX, Quig, Llyod, Vyolynce
Four to lynch
Lloyd has proxied to Vyolynce

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”