David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm rather curious, as this is the second time you've posted reads citing me as Scum without expanding on why you're thinking this.. any particular reason or is this simply a case of "I'll repeat it often so people believe there's an argument behind it"?
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

I just ISOed you.. you haven't mentioned me in over a month, and you were marking me down as Town there, and a "soft target". Any particular reason for the apparent 180 that you've taken?

And you make an interesting case on Mysterio, but he was confirmed non-Goon by KJ.. do you believe he's Scum PR?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote silver

Peregrine can wait. Silver is the scum here.

Even FC figured it out..
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

@Mod: VC please?

I'm willing to hammer silver. Not sure if it's L-1 yet, though.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 am

Post by David Xanatos »

L-3 by my count.. why are you announcing intent to hammer so early? o_0
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

davidx wrote:any particular reason or is this simply a case of "I'll repeat it often so people believe there's an argument behind it"?

Both.

davidx wrote:Any particular reason for the apparent 180 that you've taken?

Re-reading things in context.

davidx wrote:And you make an interesting case on Mysterio, but he was confirmed non-Goon by KJ.. do you believe he's Scum PR?

He'd have to be then, wouldn't he? I'

Confirmed non-goon means very little to me unless someone can tell me the number of scum PRs left. So far we've had one goon flip, one neighbouriser flip and one rolecop flip, and given the strength/number of town PRs that have died so far, I'd say we're looking at another 2-3 scum PRs and 1-2 goons.

Do you think he's scum or town? And what's your opinion on silver? More specifically, what's your opinion on shotty's whole "silver is JK and town" "no wait, he's scum vote: silver"?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:43 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Also interesting to note is andrew's RVS vote followed by #137, in light of the flips so far.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 7 vote count 4

Silver 4 - Nero, Banshee, Fourseen,Vezo,
Fourseen 2 - Silver, Izak,
PeregrineV 2 - DavidX, Jackalope,
Mystero 1 - ZeL1nk

Not Voting

Meransiel
PeregrineV
Mysterio

V/LA

Meransiel (back 4th September)
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 2905, ZeL1nK wrote:
Confirmed non-goon means very little to me unless someone can tell me the number of scum PRs left. So far we've had one goon flip, one neighbouriser flip and one rolecop flip, and given the strength/number of town PRs that have died so far, I'd say we're looking at another 2-3 scum PRs and 1-2 goons.

I think there would be a higher percentage of goon roles than you're assuming because Killerjester was a Goon Cop. I'm not that great at assessing balance though. Had you factored KJ's role into your assessment?

In order of preference, I am willing to lynch:

• Silver
    Peregrine
    FourseenCircumstance

today. I'm trying to do a reread over the first part of the game; it's fairly hard to follow, however. In case others are having the same problems I have with tracking who is who through the replacements and hydras, I'm going to post something I've been using. I would appreciate any corrections or additions that anyone notices.

Currently alive:
  • Meransiel
    vezokpiraka
    PeregrineV (Shotty-identified SK)

Banshee (replaced marco1610)
    Nero Cain
    David Xanatos
    ZeL1nK (Shotty innocent)
    TheJakalope (replaced Chevre)
    izakthegoomba (non-goon)
    Mysterio (replaced Leonshade) (non-goon)
    FourseenCircumstance (replaced Hipaddict1) (also Hiplop, nintendoaddict1, ThreeIsFrench,DonJosh) (non-goon)

silverbullet999 (also cjdrum, silverdrummer) (Shotty innocent and then guilty)

Dead:
  • Zinger2099 was Earl Hickey, Town Jailkeeper lynched day 1
    Vollkan was Sam McPherson, vanilla town, killed night 1 (replaced Jilynne)
    Andrew was Joey Tribbiani, Mafia Neighborizer lynched Day 2

Pappums Leather Jacket was Omar Little. Vengeful townie killed Night 2 (also Pappums Rat, The Fonz)

Oversoul was Desmond Hume, Mafia Goon lynched day 3.

Pinky and the Brain was Matthew Malone, Vanilla town killed night 3 (also diddin, hoppster)
    CHKBallin was Fox Mulder, town gunsmith Strangled to death with an obscure religious symbol, night 3.(also Glowball, chkflip)
    (different kill)
    Rodion was Dr Sheldon Cooper, Vanilla Town turned Neutral Survivor. Modkilled Day 4.

KillerJester was Michael Guerin, Town Goon Cop killed night 4
    Junpei was Ben Sisko, Town Tracker Strangled to death by an obscure religious symbol, night 4 (replaced Vifam)
    (different kill)
    Castle Bravo was Penny, Vengeful townie lynched day 5 (also GreyIce, replaced Pine)
    RainbowDash was Benjamin Linus, vanilla town vengefully killed Day 5 (replaced Crappy who replaced Pvt Slate)
    THAdmiral was Kara "Starbuck" Thrace, town Neighborizer Killed Night 5.
    drmyshottyizsik was Charlie Harper, Mafia Day Rolecop, Lynched Day 6 (replaced Easjo)

MagnaofIllusion was Angel, Vanilla town killed night 6

Hopefully that will be some help.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

As always, if I'm at L-1 let me get my last word (a wall post) before hammer.
... People were right it seems....
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 am

silverbullet999 (also cjdrum, silverdrummer) (Shotty innocent and then guilty)

Shotty never claimed a guilty result... he said he thinks I'm scum...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 am

Actually fuck it I'll just do it now. Half of me doesn't trust you'd be patient and wait. Beginning part is game related, end part is more of a rant.

Fourseen is scum, he should be the lynch, just look at his iso and his latest posts.

Spoiler: Fourseen's latest posts
In post 2844, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Looking at the VCA I have to vote
Vote: Silve

In post 2849, FourseenCircumstance wrote:I am just looking at the votecount history and it makes sense to lynch you silver

In post 2851, FourseenCircumstance wrote:I thought VCA was Vote Count history..

In post 2852, FourseenCircumstance wrote:You've only voted three times all game. So ya.

In post 2854, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Nope. I have no reason. Other than he is the best choice of the three candidates.

In post 2858, FourseenCircumstance wrote:I don't have a good reason.
unvote: silver

In post 2861, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Cough Jackalope Coughh David Cough are scum Cough

In post 2896, FourseenCircumstance wrote:
Vote: Silver
. This vote is for you because you are crapshooting a case against me in which you haven't even done proper research on which to base you're vote. Lynch this scum guys. His personal attack on banshee screams caught scum.

Essentially he tries to hop my wagon.. for the hell of it, unvotes. Then he omgus Jack and David because they are trying to get him lynched. Then hops my wagon again. I can almost guarantee that had he gotten more votes he'd start having a bitch fit and freaking the fuck out. He's obvious scum and should be today's lynch if not tomorrows.

Mysterion I'd go 50/50 on but he's also a good lynch from what Zei said, and how he reacted to me being ok with his lynch.

Pere's lynch should be postponed til later. I have a feeling he could be sk but it'd be better to let the mafia deal with him if he actually is one since their on different sides.

Really that's it... if you lynch fourseen you take out a scum, mysterion again is a coin flip but I think MOI's analysis was dead right. Pere should be saved for third. Occams razor really, this is why MOI was killed.

I think Nero and Banshee are town, mainly because of how they are tunneling me. Nero's post is so derpy that I really just can't see a scum doing that especially when Banshee did it this same day just a bit before. I could potentially see them being scum but I at least now wouldn't be comfy at all with their lynch. Banshee honestly thinking I tried changing the subject completely in 2873 again just makes me feel their being derpy aggressive tunnelers. (As a matter of fact Banshee I wasn't.. if you took a look at Fourseen's game you'd see a game called... well.. the game I mentioned... if you strike medieval... That's why COMPLETELY UNRELATED and the other were capitalized..)
I also like Dave and Zeilink....
Everyone else is nullish

Now let's rant a little (Reading this is optional!)
Spoiler: The "Personal" Insult
Banshee seems to have chilled but Jesus your reaction to that was mind boggling. You go as far as to call me a creepy stalker... I don't even know how that works. The reason why I asked if you were blonde is because you have had two derpy moments this game currently, one being the voting, the other being changing the subject. The rest of your posts have been intelligent and there wasn't any actual personal nasty insult meant from it. But.. you seriously acted like I called you the C word or something. This is the internet.. welcome to it. Stop overreacting to things and just either ask said person to stop or ignore it. I clearly hit a nerve with you and you started to put emotion in this game and it shows in your posts. While that can be helpful in some cases... it's not going to be helpful here (less I'm wrong and you are scum and did this whole thing as an act... upon which I say bravo and clap).

And last my unimportant lessons learned from this game (Reading this is optional!)
Spoiler: Lessons
1. Don't hydra with someone you don't know.
2. I probably shouldn't hold baggage from one game to another.. heh (Ala Pine)
3. Stop trying so hard, early days I was actually trying hard, posting a lot and crap probably not sounding clear at all, but recently I've just posted a sentence or two and simplified my thoughts for the most part and seem (unless I get a back and fourth with someone) a lot more clearer.
4. You thought i'd put something about calling people blonde in here didn't ya? Nope.. that's simple overreaction.

Anyway Cheers, this game is an interesting lesson to me. I'm flipping VT. I feel like that if you looked at Shotty's actions this whole game with me it should clear me.. unless you think we are that advanced at bussing. But I'll let the truth show upon my flip. It was a pleasure playing with you all.. even if I was headdesking myself.. repeatidly. Hell I have a feeling the same won't be said of you but it's all good. Good Day and Good Luck town.

Tl;Dr:lynch fourseen, then mysterion, then peregrine when I flip vt.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Today's lynch is NOT silver.

I will vote either Peregrine or Fourseen based on who has more votes, but we just aren't lynching Silver today.

But, I have to say, Silver, what's up with the long post as if you are about to die. You're L-3, right?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Banshee »

@Silver: I assumed since one player had already been modkilled for referencing an ongoing game that everyone would know better than to reference an ongoing game in that way. So it didn't occur to me you were trying to skirt the rules about that. I did think you were trying to lure me into breaking those rules when you started demanding meta, so I was lucky I'd done an extensive one back when I voted Fourseen in the first place and then reviewed it again lately. It somewhat cemented my already-held opinion that you were scum, since I don't see a reason town would try to get town modkilled in the way it looked like you were trying to do. I have to admit I was probably wrong about that suspicion of you, because you then proceeded to do yourself exactly what I thought you were trying to get me to do.

As for the blonde comment, it's a sexist stereotype (notice how it hardly ever is applied to men?) and it's a personal comment that has no place here. Hair colour is a personal attribute of the player and has no bearing on their alignment or their play. It's an ad hominem attempt to put down the poster and reduce their credibility without having any real in-game reasoning to back it up. As such, I regard it as scummy and yes, creepy. I doubt you would make a comment about someone being fat because they posted something jolly in thread, and it wouldn't be relevant or appropriate if you did.

--------------

The point about Peregrine being killed by the scum if he's really the SK is valid, so I can see that Peregrine is not the lynch for today.

The previous discussion has made me doubt my town read on Fourseen Circumstance because the quotes from that other game are nearly
identical
to the quotes from this game. If Fourseen is actually very smart scum, he could be playing to his town meta deliberately in order to lure some dumbass into checking his meta and posting that he acts like this as town.

Meh. I'm not sure of my own read on Fourseen. And I don't want to be the dumbass who stopped us from lynching scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: FourseenCircumstance
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 am

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

Lynch me, and when I flip VT, lynch jack and david.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 am

Post by David Xanatos »

For what, pray? Calling you on being absolutely useless and jumping on bandwagons with literally no reason, and admitting to same? You've been trying to coast this entire time, without giving any input, and accusing others of slacking. Hypocrisy at it's highest.

And as an amusing little fact, myself and Jakalope aren't even on your wagon right now. I still felt, up to this point, that Pere would be the wiser lynch. Your continued non-contributions have changed that somewhat.

UNVOTE: Peregrine
VOTE: Fourseen
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I still want an answer from Izak about his hammer comment by the way..
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 am

Post by TheJakalope »

That puts him at 4, it's 7 for a lynch.

VOTE: FC

L-2.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 am

Chooo- Chooo My lynch will reveal shaddy things around here.
unvote. vote: Fourseencircumstance
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Have you claimed yet?
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 am

yah, I am a Jester.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Someone hammer.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 am

That was a joke, I am just a VT. Have no problem with being lynched
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Meransiel »

Back from my V/LA. So how's it going?
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Fourseen's gone into Castle Bravo mode, basically.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”