berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

Why not just lynch OS?

If he flips town, we lynch CJ.
If he flips cult-recruited, we lynch Toasty.
If he flips red-mafia (as suggested by LLD), we are happy, and we lynch CJ next.

At this point, either CJ is lying about the ring or someone (OS) gave it to him (or mafia did something and is not admitted to it and it's going to cost THEM the game because CR will end up winning because of the confusion [i.e., redirection Mr. S to CJ) or (least-likely option?) there is some hidden mechanic no one knows about that allows people to gain powers.

Also, I want a name-claim from Toasty ASAP.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Blackberry »

HUGE SLIP BY OVERSOUL

OS reveals that he knew the original ring was 'modified' BEFORE CJ reveals that his original ring was 'modified'.

Spoiler: CJ Reveals New Power
Candle Jack wrote:FINALLY back from V/LA and had a chance for a reread.

Point 1: There's lying scumbags somewhere in the list of players who have/had blocking/protective abilities. Probably two (either two Mafiosos or Mafioso/Cult).
Point 2: Does somebody want to claim responsibility for the creation of the Justice League masonry? Because if I don't see somebody claim it soon I'm going to assume that it is triggered, and that means there are scum in it (probably Mafioso + backup Cult Recruiter by What Would Tarhalindur Do?). I'm STRONGLY leaning towards WLC being the Mafia Roleblocker, and Nikanor as bulletproof backup cult recruiter makes a lot of sense to me.
Point 3: Kast/WLC, refresh my memory: What Lantern colors are you? I vaguely remember Green/Green, but want to confirm. (There's a reason for this that I will explain once you two have confirmed Lantern color - I *think* tans just outed himself as scum, but I'm not sure...)
Point 4: On a related note, SOMEBODY want to explain that ability that targeted me last night? More specifically,
why the hell do I now have a colored ring that isn't a Blue Lantern ring
(at least that *appears* to be the flavor behind me losing my original ability and gaining a new one).

Speaking of that, I have no problem claiming what my original role was: Saint Walker, regular doctor. Protected Andrius N1 and nopoint (oops) N2. (Speaking of that, either Nopoint's suicide was unstoppable or his death trigger was slightly delayed... flavor suggests the former.) I'd rather keep the new ability under wraps for now, but I'll claim it if necessary.

Vote: Blackberry
for now.

- Tar

No where in CJ's post does he state his original ring changed/modified. Instead it is implied he lost his old ring and got a new ring (why the hell do I now have a colored ring that isn't a Blue Lantern ring) - this suggests a new ring.

Spoiler: Blackberry's Accusations
Blackberry wrote:Now I'm afraid I'll somehow get DAY-KILLED if I don't outright say what I think.

TOASTYTOAST IS CULT RECRUITER.
OVERSOUL WAS A 1-SHOT SOMETHING (HAWK is my guess, AND IS NOW THE RECRUIT).

Toasty claimed to have JAILKEPT oversoul last night (first off, why jail-keep someone that only had a 1-shot ability?).

HOWEVER, Oversoul was DELAYED NIGHT 1. If Toasty JAILKEPT him, then the action would not have went through.
* However, Oversoul's action did go through, his 1-shot ability somehow involved giving CANDLE JACK A RING.
* Oversoul claimed he targetted Candle Jack Night 1.
* Oversoul indicated he would be able to know if his target was reached.
* Oversoul indicated his ability could somehow reveal/not reveal if his target was the Cult Leader.

*Last night Candle Jack got a ring (Strong assumption this is from Oversoul, and since he was delayed, CJ didn't get it till Night 2.
*Candle Jack admits he got a new ring/power.
* Oversoul, Post 1937, mentions lynching Candle Jack. In other words, CJ has indicated he got the ring, yet Oversoul is ignoring/pretending it's not from him by saying he's fine with lynching CJ. In other words, Oversoul will deny giving a ring because he is now part of the cult (this is the only thing that makes sense, as well as, it makes sense for CR to ADMIT to who they targetted in case of watcher/tracker).

Oversoul can't admit to giving CJ the ring, because then that would reveal that OVERSOUL WAS NOT JAILKEPT. He gave him the ring, and since recruit occurs LAST, he then turns to cult.

(Originally, I had a problem with Oversoul claiming NON-LANTERN yet all the others that claimed NON-LANTERN mentioned the White Lantern being in their PM which told me there IS no 'non-lanterns' just WL's that are mentioned in their PMs. Then again Mastin [dove] never claimed this so Oversoul was either faking the WL claim or is probably [Hawk] who would also not know this).

CJ, any info about your new power that would indicate I am correct might help (for instance, if it's a 1-shot that destroys the CL or something, that is 100% from Oversoul that he gave/used to you... yet he clearly denies the fact you are cleared non-cult because he mentions in 1937 that he is fine with lynching you).

I am almost positive CJ's ring is from Oversoul, which means he wasn't jailkept. OR even if the action still goes through despite the jailkeep, the fact Oversoul is ignoring this and is fine with lynching CJ anyways suggests something highly fishy.
(My question involves being delayed followed by jailkeep... however, I realize that Oversoul's ignoring of the ring & still wanting to lynch CJl gives way to the fact Oversoul is not town.)

Also, considering there is no other Jailkeeper claims, Jailkeeper seems like a safe claim for a cult. No one else is a jailkeeper, but there are lots of roleblocking roles.

No where in my post do I mention a ring being 'modified or changed'. My suggestion is CJ lost his original ring and gained a new ring.

Spoiler: OS's Reaction/Slip
Oversoul wrote:Whoa whoa whoa.

I was not culted by ToastyToast last night.
I do not have a ring modifying power
/ring switcherooing power. I was able to choose on the first night between the ability of Watcher or Tracker. I think I already said this, but I took Tracker and used it on CJ.

I don't understand how me saying my ability could confirm or condemn CJ would lead to anything other than an investigation role. I repeat, my ability did nothing to change the role/power of my targets I merely tracked him.

Also, I don't buy WLC's claim. If he was Mera he would be a Red Lantern, and Cult Doctor doesn't fit at all with that claim. She has no healing abilities.

If you think I was recruited last night lynch ToastyToast, but I will not be on that wagon. I was delayed and blocked both nights. I can confirm that Vezok and Toasty's powers did work. I was not recruited and do not believe Toasty to be lying about his Jailkeeper ability.

Nobody at this point has said or mentioned the possibility that the original ring was MODIFIED. All talk up to this point is based on theories that the blue ring has gone and a new ring has appeared. However, we later learn that (magically?) OverSoul is in fact correct that the ring was 'modified'. How did he know this!? Because he knows what his ability is.

Spoiler: CJ reveals his ring was 'modified'... after
Candle Jack wrote:Ok.

So, we protected Andrius Night one because he was our biggest town read.
On night two, we protected nopoint for several reasons. One was that Friend was exceedingly adamant about him being town, we suspected some sort of role information to be at hand (and it was, as they were masons, though nopoint was recruited night one by then.) {maybe outside chance of a night zero recruit}. Plus, I also had a pretty good ( I thought) read on him being town so I convinced Tar to protect there.

Anyways, at the end of the night last night, our role shifted (for reasons still unknown) from Doctor to Rolecop, in the orange lantern corps.

To that effect, I've been asking Tar to get his and expand on his third point, as he had some convoluted idea behind it, but seeing as he's been missing in action and mafia is not top priority right now, I'm going to wait on it.

It is, though, highly likely someone is totally lying/misclaiming what abilities they posses here, as there appear to be way too many roleblocks and I'll sort through myself to try and figure out what, if anything, that means.

Also, going to reread to try and hit the cult recruiter. To that effect nopoints day two, (and possibly day one) will be of import.

CJ doesn't reveal this until after.

My work here is done. We're lynching Oversoul of ToastyToast (CR).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Blackberry »

Also, this seems like Oversoul (Day 1) was crumbing that he could give out a ring.

Spoiler: Ring
Oversoul wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:A mason whose investigative, bulletproof, and can pass through my ability? Yeah there's no way in hell thats town.

With Subliminal claiming to give people their white rings that is actually very possible
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

Candle Jack wrote:No. Our flavor mentions our ring initially, as the power of hope working to enhance the power of the other corps, giving them an 'unbreakable shield'. Our ring has since changed color, with the ability to 'search peoples hearts'.

So yeah, we're now part of the orange lantern corps.

This is supposed to be the CJ quote. I got over-excited and quoted the wrong thing, but everything's still in right order of when things happened, etc.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Blackberry wrote:Why not just lynch OS?

Why would we ever lynch Oversoul? There's no way he's anything but town or a recruit[1]. Lynching Oversoul is a downright terrible move.

If your question is "Why not lynch Toasty," it's because we think CJ has a higher chance of being the recruiter, that's why.

[1] We are so not sure where you got the possibility of Oversoul, who is the only person besides us to be on every single mafia lynch, is mafia, but upon reflection, we also don't care.
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Why not just lynch OS?

Why would we ever lynch Oversoul? There's no way he's anything but town or a recruit[1]. Lynching Oversoul is a downright terrible move.

If your question is "Why not lynch Toasty," it's because we think CJ has a higher chance of being the recruiter, that's why.

[1] We are so not sure where you got the possibility of Oversoul, who is the only person besides us to be on every single mafia lynch, is mafia, but upon reflection, we also don't care.

There might be two mafia faction (just like the first game). In which Oversoul bussing his mafia leader wouldn't be that bad, now would it?

His claim of 1-shot watcher OR tracker makes no sense to me as a town role.

Lynching Oversoul guarantees we can figure out who CR is (between CJ and Toasty) without losing a power role.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCK THIS SHIT IF CJ IS SERIOUSLY IMPLYING THAT I FUCKING GAVE HIM A GOD DAMN NEW RING HE IS EITHER LIEING OR SOMEONE ELSE DID IT. Sick and tired of getting accused of doing shit that is physically impossible for me to have done. I CAN CONFIRM THAT both Vezok and Toasty targetted me, therefore I CAN'T BE THE ONE WHO GAVE THE RING, IF CJ IS EVEN TELLING THE TRUTH.

This game and its people are fucking with my mind.

I WILL BBL WHEN I AM NOT PISSED OFF.

Blackberry, can you please listen to the drivel that is spewing out of your mouth? SERIOUSLY. USE LOGIC. You are asking to lynch confirmed townies to satisfy you retarded paranoia.

LLD was butthurt cause I got her ass lynched in Sexy Sedilla

pedit: BLACKBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT

I AM FUCKING DONE

VOTE: OS ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY? THERE. LYNCH ME. FUCKING LYNCH ME. WHERE DOES CJ SAY HE GOT A MODIFIED POWER!? WTF HE SAID HE GOT A NEW FUCKING RING!@@

I am going to be modkilled because Blackberry is too stupid for his own god damn good and likes to tunnel the living shitrage out of me.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Blackberry wrote:There might be two mafia faction (just like the first game). In which Oversoul bussing his mafia leader wouldn't be that bad, now would it?His claim of 1-shot watcher OR tracker makes no sense to me as a town role. Lynching Oversoul guarantees we can figure out who CR is (between CJ and Toasty) without losing a power role.

There's not two mafia factions, which is mod confirmed at this point.

(And even if there were, bussing your partner with two mafia factions makes even less sense than bussing with only one. But since there's only one, that's neither here nor there.)

Riddle me this,
Batman
Blackberry: Oversoul flips 1-shot Tracker or Watcher. What do you do?
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Or to put this more succinctly: your *entire* reason for wanting to lynch Oversoul is that you think he's the ring giver. If he's not the ring giver, you have nothing.

@Oversoul:

You claim this in #1263:

Oversoul wrote:What? That doesn't even make sense. I'm not cult. If he can steal abilities that are already used up he might get something. If he can't, then he won't get anything. I've already crumbed what my ability was, but you all took it as a cult claim.

Please show us where your crumbs are.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

Then we go after CJ if no one confesses to giving CJ the ring.

I believe CJ for the most part and definetely don't want to risk lynching a power role that I strongly believe is in this game.

Oversoul's 'Rage' is just starting to look fake to me.

1: Yes, he did say he got a new ring at first.
2: YOU were the first person to bring up a 'modified ring ability'
3: It wasn't until later that CJ admitted that his new ring was his old ring that changed colors.

Point-Blank: One of CJ/OS is lying.

Unless a Mafia Redirector is involved which I doubt or a WL can claim to have done something to CJ which no one is claiming. All signs point to OS giving the ring to him.

Not to mention.

OS is only voting himself for one reason right now, ONE reason... to prove his 'rage' and make others think his rage indicates he is town.

Somebody give me a good reason OS is voting himself if he is TOWN.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Or to put this more succinctly: your *entire* reason for wanting to lynch Oversoul is that you think he's the ring giver. If he's not the ring giver, you have nothing.

@Oversoul:

You claim this in #1263:

Oversoul wrote:What? That doesn't even make sense. I'm not cult. If he can steal abilities that are already used up he might get something. If he can't, then he won't get anything. I've already crumbed what my ability was, but you all took it as a cult claim.

Please show us where your crumbs are.

This is the post that made me look to see if he crumbed anything about giving away rings.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCK YOU I DON"T EVEN CARE IF I GET FUCKING MODKILLED ANYMORE> BLAKCBRY I
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

OS, answer Mr. S's question.

If you were town and were this 'upset' I'd think you replace out, not vote yourself.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

I DON'T KNOW HOW SOMEONE CAN BE AS STUPID AS YOU BUT YO UARE FUCKING RETARDED. I HAVE PROVEN THAT I WAS ROLEBLOCKED, PEOPLE HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY ROLEBLOCKED ME. SUBLIMINA, THE ISO BEFORE THAT ONE YOU QUOTED IS THE ONE WHERE I BASICALLY CLAIMED.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 am

Post by hiplop »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
hiplop wrote:Subliminal, did you get a PM?

Mr Subliminal wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:3) Did you get the PM D1? If so, without breaking any rules, what was the PM about?

Yes. Rather than answering the second question directly, we suggest you read the PM, then read the five posts linked earlier, one of which should blatantly confirm that us to you.

Thats what I was looking for after muffin gave me a hint; found nothing... ill check again
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 am

Post by hiplop »

oversoul u mad bro? wanna talk about it?
third best scummer of all time
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Blackberry wrote:Then we go after CJ if no one confesses to giving CJ the ring.

While we approve of lynching CJ, the idea that "If Oversoul flips tracker/watcher, CJ *must* be lying about getting a ring" is a terrible idea.

Blackberry wrote:Point-Blank: One of CJ/OS is lying.

Or someone else gives out rings. You did this same shit when you said Friend had culted Toasty; you can't start with the assumption of what you want to believe and work from there.

Blackberry wrote:Somebody give me a good reason OS is voting himself if he is TOWN.

There is never a good reason for town to self vote.

This does not mean that town never self vote.

Oversoul wrote:I DON'T KNOW HOW SOMEONE CAN BE AS STUPID AS YOU BUT YO UARE FUCKING RETARDED. I HAVE PROVEN THAT I WAS ROLEBLOCKED, PEOPLE HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY ROLEBLOCKED ME. SUBLIMINA, THE ISO BEFORE THAT ONE YOU QUOTED IS THE ONE WHERE I BASICALLY CLAIMED.

#1260 is just you saying your ability was one-shot. You say you crumbed what your ability *was*. That's what we're interested in. Some crumb that indicates one-shot-tracker-watcher.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

I AM FUCKING RIGHT. I AM BEING WITCHUNTED BY A BLIND ASS MOTHERFUCKER. THERE IS NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN BEING RIGHT AND HAVING PEOPLE IGNORE THAT COMPLETELY AND THEN DOING SOMETHING STUPID.

OMG, HIPLOP GOT OT HELL YOU LURKING POS

good bye
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Show crumbs plz.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Show crumbs plz.

I actually have no intention of lynching CJ if OS did flip town. That would only prove Toasty 100%. I'd wait till next day and see everyone's results. I strongly prefer we not risk lynching a claimed ROLECOP just because 'PoE' might indicate him, when there's a MILLER and OS still out there that are high priority suspects as well and can not help us at all with their night results.

La La La
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ftr, I have a limitation on my role that means I cannot use my downgrading ability on consecutive nights.

@Oversoul,

If you don't want to play, I'm going to put it bluntly: fuck off. Stop trying to get yourself mod-killed.

Anyway, I was thinking about this game, and something occurred to me, but I want to sleep on it before I go into any detail about it.

The long and short of it is I don't see CJ flipping anything other than CR at the moment.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul, why have you still not claimed your role ability word-for-word?

If OS really wanted modkilled, he'd just post his role in the thread. He is just pretending to act like a raging lunatic so yall think he's town.
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 am

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 3.2.2

Candle Jack (3) - zMuffinMan, tanstalas, Kast
hiplop (2) - Candle Jack, Blackberry
Mr Subliminal (1) - Andrius
ToastyToast (1) - Nikanor
Oversoul (1) - Oversoul

Not Voting (5) - hiplop, Mr Subliminal, ToastyToast, vezokpiraka, inHimshallibe

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Deadline for the second lynch expires in (expired on 2011-09-15 06:15:00)

V/LAs:

vezokpiraka: 08/31 - 09/03

Oversoul has received his final warning for violating the ruleset by posting in caps. One more violation will lead to either force replacement or a mod kill.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry wrote:Oversoul, why have you still not claimed your role ability word-for-word?

If OS really wanted modkilled, he'd just post his role in the thread. He is just pretending to act like a raging lunatic so yall think he's town.

Now you are just trolling me. I will no longer be addressing you or your comments in game. If you want me to answer your questions, you better have someone else ask them for you. I have already started the wagon. If you think I am lieing, with 2 other people to confirm that I couldn't have been the one to give CJ the ring, then good for you.

I am going to go on a Site Wide V/LA because after discussing with the mod, it is probably the best thing for everyone involved. The mod has expressed great dislike that I have repeatedly violated the caps rule and as such I have received my final warning. He however also expressed great dislike to look for a replacement, in a 100 page cult game. I agreed with him on that sentiment and decided I won't switch out. Take it as you will, I really don't care anymore at this point, but I will not let a game I have invested so much time into, be stolen because of 1 poster.

I am Aquaman, (Tracker/Watcher), King of Atlantis.
flavor

Abilities
On the first night, you are given the choice of whether or not you want to be a tracker or a watcher. After you have chosen, you will only have that ability and can no longer choose the other ability.

Watcher - You may choose a player at night. Anyone who targets that player will be known to you.
Tracker - You may choose a player at night. You will learn who that player targets that night.

I chose Tracker and tracked CJ. I received "Your action did not succeed" both nights.

After Vezok delayed me, I asked the mod what does that mean. Can I send in my target again? He answered in a vague, sarcastic way saying, "luckily for you I don't think it would hurt to send it in again". When I was delayed I thought it was time to crumb and that was when I made the 1-shot comment and the cult comment because I was confused as to what happened to my role.

If you want to lynch me, I will not harbor any ill will towards you. Blackberry is the only one because of his idiocy. I am sorry it had to coem to this. I am only making the mood of this game a bad one. I am sorry Muffin, Nika, Hiplop (I didn't mean that), Subliminal, Andrius, Kdub, CJ, Vezok, Kast, Toasty, Dana, and Dekes.

I have discussed with the mod that is probably best if I took an extended break from the game and seeing as it is a long weekend, I think I will do just that. I am going on a 2 day V/LA and I will return on Monday afternoon.

Save your questions till then, or lynch me.

Again, I am sorry.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oversoul wrote:After Vezok delayed me, I asked the mod what does that mean. Can I send in my target again? He answered in a vague, sarcastic way saying, "luckily for you I don't think it would hurt to send it in again". When I was delayed I thought it was time to crumb and that was when I made the 1-shot comment and the cult comment because I was confused as to what happened to my role.

This doesn't make any sense considering you were DELAYED, not ROLEBLOCKED.

I.e., you wouldn't need to send it in again, i.e., what you claim the mod said doesn't make sense.

>_<

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”