Survivor

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

So your plan is:

lynch WL#1 - Oh shit, he flipped WL.

OK,

lynch WL#2 - Oh shit, he flipped WL.

OK, moving on..

lynch miller - Oh shit, he's actually a miller.

Well, I'm completely wrong, but believe me, guys. I'm town. I swear it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

So, I'm scum according to you, and town wants to lynch the cult recruiter, but you've voting me? What, were you recruited at some point by the cult leader/hiplop as well?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

If I thought you were mafia, I'd call you mafia. I have been, since the beginning of the game, referring to anything anti-town as scum, and referring to the red-yellow faction specifically as mafia.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Plan, lynch player most likely to flip CR. Once he flips CR, move on. Thats what we're trying to do here. There is a possibility I am wrong, as for anyone, as there has been for days seeing as we haven't hit cult recruiter yet and we've had five lynches to do it.

Is there any reason you don't think hiplop is CR besides "wow he fakeclaimed WL!" Do you think cult didn't get fakeclaims?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Nikanor »

You're wrong about hiplop.
You should vote for somebody else.
There is a conveniently warmed-up wagon on Toasty when you are ready to join.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think if the CR does have a WL fake-claim (and I seriously doubt he does), it's not hiplop and it's not Nikanor.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I don't follow zmuffin.

Why do you doubt that?
Is there any reason you think hiplop is not cult recruiter besides "fakeclaim WL"?
And which white lantern, then, do you think it is?

~~~
On toasty, I'll reread him, but currently hiplop has his terrible claim, and his play doubly making me think he is CR, while only toasty's claim is working against him currently in my mind.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ludi wrote:Why do you doubt that?

Because in order for the CR to have a WL fake claim, the mod would have had to have provided the CR with information that he really shouldn't have in a balanced game. As in, he would have had to have told the CR that the white lantern rings weren't in play at the beginning of the game, that WLs get new powers when the WL rings come into play, etc etc. And the WL roles are elaborate enough that I seriously doubt they could be given as fake claims. Also, Red-Yellow scum don't have WL fake-claims. Also mod PM.

ludi wrote:Is there any reason you think hiplop is not cult recruiter besides "fakeclaim WL"?

No, prior experience with hiplop and the fact his WL claim matches up with his early play and some of the things he said early game are the reason I think he's actually a WL. 99.999% sure hiplop is not CR.

ludi wrote:And which white lantern, then, do you think it is?

I'm not actually sure what the point of this question is, because you already know my answer. If any of the WLs are lying, it would more than likely be Subliminal. I currently don't think he's lying, but he's the most likely if any of us are lying.

Anyway, I'm still not seeing why you are against a mass claim. You are keeping track of who has and hasn't claimed, right? And how this relates to your list of suspects, right?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'll answer the rest of that in a bit, but can you answer how you think a massclaim will help. I've already provided you an example (Succession Mafia 2) where it doomed the town. How will this full massclaim be any different (and SM2 wasn't even a full massclaim and it was enough to ensure town loss)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Because the currently claimed roles don't make a whole lot of sense.

We have:

Dead -
Cult Cop
Cult Doc
1-shot Governor
Redirector
Drill Sergeant
1-shot Watcher (Lover-Mason)
1-shot BP (Lover-Mason)

And alive:

Tracker (now vanilla)
1-shot Watcher
or
Tracker
Roleblocker
JailKeeper
Power Stealer (now vanilla)
Doctor (now rolecop)
Delayer
Mafia Cop
Mafia Miller
+ 4 unclaimed WLs (although Nikanor has hinted at conditional bulletproof and I've claimed a downgrading ability)

Unaccounted for:
Multiple NKs, Day kill+attempt, Vanillariser(?), Ring changer(?)

Also, I know my role is going to throw a wrench in the works when it comes to figuring out this game, and it wouldn't surprise me if other WLs are similar in this regard. Town has far too much investigative/roleblocking/protective power given the current claims.

I think piecing claims together and discussing this will go a long way to figuring out who's actually lying about their roles.

What do you actually have against mass claiming, apart from referencing another game where mass claiming supposedly lost the game. Think about it very carefully. Other than Nikanor, all of the people who have yet to claim are currently in your suspect list. In other words, you think the CR is most likely among the people who haven't claimed, and you are against a mass claim because you are worried that the CR (who you think is hiding amongst the people who haven't claimed) is going to figure out the game or something if a mass claim occurs? How does this make sense?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Plus, what's funny is. If the claimed JK and the claimed Delayer are both town, and worked in tandem, they could permanent roleblock 2 different players for the entire game.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

How can we do that?

It would be one day with two roleblocks and one day with no roleblocks.
I don't follow zmuffin.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

You delay X N1. He jails X N2 while you delay Y. He jails Y N3 while you delay X. And the cycle goes on.

So if you were both telling the truth about your roles, you could theoretically keep Oversoul and Kast permanently roleblocked for the rest of the game.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

Im against inhim claiming, I already know what he is due to my masterful intelligence.

:-D
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Hmm. I'm not sure that could work.

I just delay the action so it will resolve. He probably has to be roleblocked the day I delay him for the action not to work.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Blackberry »

vezokpiraka wrote:Hmm. I'm not sure that could work.

I just delay the action so it will resolve. He probably has to be roleblocked the day I delay him for the action not to work.

If this is what you think then your vote should be on OS... or are you not reading the thread?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:You're wrong about hiplop.
You should vote for somebody else.
There is a conveniently warmed-up wagon on Toasty when you are ready to join.

For the love of god, Toasty is NOT THE DAMN CR. This game is full of fail reading skills.

Magister Ludi wrote:I don't follow zmuffin.

Why do you doubt that?
Is there any reason you think hiplop is not cult recruiter besides "fakeclaim WL"?
And which white lantern, then, do you think it is?

~~~
On toasty, I'll reread him, but currently hiplop has his terrible claim, and his play doubly making me think he is CR, while only toasty's claim is working against him currently in my mind.

While I agree that Hiplop's play has been terrible, he did claim to be a WL as soon as Nika? brought up the PM. Toasty's claim is not working against him. I still can't believe that people actually think that Toasty is the fucking CR when I can verify through actions that he isn't.

zMuffinMan wrote:
ludi wrote:And which white lantern, then, do you think it is?

I'm not actually sure what the point of this question is, because you already know my answer. If any of the WLs are lying, it would more than likely be Subliminal. I currently don't think he's lying, but he's the most likely if any of us are lying.

Anyway, I'm still not seeing why you are against a mass claim. You are keeping track of who has and hasn't claimed, right? And how this relates to your list of suspects, right?

Agreed. Subliminal's opportunistic claiming to get the WL now is sketchy and I don't like the fact that he held off telling us he got the PM, but I am going to trust that Muffin can confirm Subliminal got the message.

Also, I have no objections of you guys permanently roleblocking me through a coordination of Vezok and Toasty's powers. The only regret I have is that you will be wasting your shots, but everyone is acting nonsensical as is so..

Vezok, I already went over this. Once I am delayed, due to NAR, I can still be affected by other powers that night. I was not given priority and if I was I would have had a result from my track.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Candle

pedit: Blackberry, now you are just contradicting yourself saying he should vote me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

vezokpiraka wrote:Hmm. I'm not sure that could work.

Also, this sounds like, 'Shoot I am a one-shot delayer and I delayed the person my mafia partner vanillized last night, I'm going to get caught'... or something along those lines... ;)

Possible Theories:
Tans-Vezok scum team?
Tans is vanillalizer, Andrius never claimed this, because... ANDRIUS WAS RECRUITED N1 (dun dun dunnn), and thus, wasn't 'Vanilled'.
nopoint was recruited Night 2 somehow.
Drill Sergeant (of course) targets Tans, whom uses his abilities on Kast and WLC.

Nikanor is scum/CR?

I'll let yall figure out the rest.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Blackberry »

How am I contradicting myself?

OS, why are you voting CJ? This makes no sense whatsoever. CJ is def. one of the people we should NOT be voting. There's lots of cult and scum lurking around, why not wait till we resolve the White Lantern stuff before we get further.

There is obviously something up with the white lantern claims because:

WL are claiming to received two things: Their original PM hinting they're a WL, and a follow-up PM. People should confirm who exactly got what, as people are combining them into one group it appears.
Some claim to have gotten a PM that clears them.
Yet not everyone claiming WL has gotten this PM.

In other words, the PM was either sent out by an in-game role (CR) or people are lying about being WL and only have it as a fake-claim.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:14 am

Post by hiplop »

BB, I think all of us WL know whats up.. not sure if I should clarify just yet. Its pretty serious business

Subliminal, did you get a PM?
third best scummer of all time
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

I already said that the only people I would vote today are you and WLC. WLC flipped town and others are vouching for you and your role. My next set of votes was Subliminal > CJ > Toasty from Muffin's post. Subliminal claimed WL so that makes him not CR and I can vouch for Toasty as not being the CR seeing as I was roleblocked last night and was not recruited. So all that leaves is CJ who is already suspicious.

To appease you I will unvote as I don't want to read anymore failness
UNVOTE:
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 am

Post by hiplop »

Blackberry wrote:How am I contradicting myself?

OS, why are you voting CJ? This makes no sense whatsoever. CJ is def. one of the people we should NOT be voting. There's lots of cult and scum lurking around, why not wait till we resolve the White Lantern stuff before we get further.

There is obviously something up with the white lantern claims because:

WL are claiming to received two things: Their original PM hinting they're a WL, and a follow-up PM. People should confirm who exactly got what, as people are combining them into one group it appears.
Some claim to have gotten a PM that clears them.
Yet not everyone claiming WL has gotten this PM.

In other words, the PM was either sent out by an in-game role (CR) or people are lying about being WL and only have it as a fake-claim.

we got a role pm, then a second pm telling us stuff game related. Thats it.
third best scummer of all time
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Blackberry »

Why are you saying 'that's it.'

My point was, yall need to clarify/confirm who got what. Because it seems to me yall are lumping it into one category.

Did LLD claim to get this PM?
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

hiplop wrote:Subliminal, did you get a PM?

Mr Subliminal wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:3) Did you get the PM D1? If so, without breaking any rules, what was the PM about?

Yes. Rather than answering the second question directly, we suggest you read the PM, then read the five posts linked earlier, one of which should blatantly confirm that us to you.

"that us to you". I really need to talk to other head about their grammar
GED

We still like Candlejack for the lynch. We see where zMuffinMan is going with the Toasty push, but one of us still thinks Toasty is town, because one of us can't admit when they're wrong
always

Despite our dislike of Blackberry, we did have the same thought as he did that Oversoul was a ring-giver who tried to give Candlejack a ring N1. However, we think that Blackberry's attack over the messages is wrong, as Oversoul claims to be explicitly roleblocked in #1250 (which we assume comes from a message), and that would be before he could be culted.
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Upon reflection, we would like to lynch Candlejack.

If he's the cult recruiter, hurrahs and champagne etc.
If he's scum, a few weak-hearted attaboys.
If he's town and did in fact get an orange ring, zMuffinMan does his voodoo on Toasty and then we lynch Toasty the next Day.
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex