Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Magua »

zMuffinMan wrote:subliminal, make this clear:

1) Are you or are you not justice league?

We are not.

zMuffinMan wrote:2) You're claiming doc, right?

No. Well, we did claim it, but that's because we like making Oversoul rage. We're not a doctor. We're also not a daykilling serial killer with Nikanor. Just in case you were wondering.

zMuffinMan wrote:3) Did you get the PM D1? If so, without breaking any rules, what was the PM about?

Yes. Rather than answering the second question directly, we suggest you read the PM, then read the five posts linked earlier, one of which should blatantly confirm that us to you.

zMuffinMan wrote:4) Do you have any passive abilities?

Yes.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

CR won't recruit me because I'm a high-profile target for mafia kills on subsequent nights. If I die the following night it would be revealed I was recruited and then yall will know who CR is.

Not an idiot >=(.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Magua wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:subliminal, make this clear:

1) Are you or are you not justice league?

We are not.

zMuffinMan wrote:2) You're claiming doc, right?

No. Well, we did claim it, but that's because we like making Oversoul rage. We're not a doctor. We're also not a daykilling serial killer with Nikanor. Just in case you were wondering.

zMuffinMan wrote:3) Did you get the PM D1? If so, without breaking any rules, what was the PM about?

Yes. Rather than answering the second question directly, we suggest you read the PM, then read the five posts linked earlier, one of which should blatantly confirm that us to you.

zMuffinMan wrote:4) Do you have any passive abilities?

Yes.

Fucking nub.
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, BB.

Theoretically, if you're already recruited, that would be an amazing plan for you, because it would directly implicate Toast as CR upon your death.

I need to read through some things.

Also skipped over the posts magua is talking about so need to go take a look at those.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

You think I'm recruited right this moment?

Considering you keep calling me an idiot, why would someone recruit an idiot? Wouldn't CR be fearful I'd f#ck everything up and not want to recruit me?

-_-
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, right.

I totally forgot that part of the PM.

That's actually a good crumb.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

That was @ subliminal btw.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by hiplop »

Woah, was not expecting this when I came back!!!

Does your role specifically state that other WLs can not be the Cult Recruiter?

No, doesnt even mention others existance. Literally only says my ability then some very light explanation
I''m down to two unrecruitable claims, a jailkeeper claim which is unconfirmed, and mr subliminal. I'm actually a little paranoid that one of the unrecruitable claims could turn out to be the cult recruiter, as no way town is going to want to lynch that claim and it allows deep coasting, again based on claim. I think if one of them was CR it would by far be hiplop, as his claim sort of dripped out weirdly, as if he wanted to claim unrecruitable expressly not to have suspicion on him.

How was it dripped out weirdly? And there was no suspicion on me... you make no sense.

Candle Jack wrote:IF you mean kast, Yeah, I think its unlikely he is the CR as well. He quite possibly could be anti-town though, and maybe a recruit. Given that he's got info that confirms tans, it seems unlikely he could recruit and do whatever on the same night.

However, if you mean hiplop, I'm not so sure. Though, this needs answering

Hiplop, are you X of mastin fame?

No, I am not. When he originally posted the X thing, I did believe it was me, however with his flip I can confirm that this is not the case.
seems out of place considering nopoint was a mason WL lover and got recruited, and hiplops then had pretty sub par content since then. Seems distinctly like a fake claim

Completely forgot about nopoint, I only claimed because the topic was brought up.

going to look for Subs crumb now, i looked the first time and I didn't see it. Muffin dont say ANYTHING. Want to find this :oops:
third best scummer of all time
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bb wrote:You think I'm recruited right this moment?

Considering you keep calling me an idiot, why would someone recruit an idiot? Wouldn't CR be fearful I'd f#ck everything up and not want to recruit me?

It's more me considering all options than thinking you're currently recruited.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by hiplop »

I CAN NOT FIND THIS CRUMB :(
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

So.....

CR could have a WL fake-claim.

Got it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Wait, why did CJ go through all the trouble of telling us that nopoint looked town D1 and then was "a lot less cohesive" D2 when he protected nopoint on N2?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also, hiplop, if you're trying to find the crumb, look for something you were asked to note, and then read subliminal's posts again.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by hiplop »

got it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by hiplop »

bad choice of words there ^^ Going to look now, bu i think i know what im looking for
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by hiplop »

damn, not there. Just realized what I was looking for would = modkilled Sleepykrew :oops:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'll post something about the new content tomorrow. Too tired to really think. Could I know what the crumb is
tell me
? If Subliminal is telling the truth about the crumb and the message (I am trusting Hiplop, Nikanor, and Muffin on this) than that makes him White Lantern and confirmed town. *sigh* I wanted his blood. Why didn't you claim earlier, Subliminal? Would have saved me so much heartache. :(
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I really shouldn't say this, because it might just fuel people's fire, it's just an idea I saw and looked up.

But looking @ Andrius, he has been very CJ-is-town for, like, ever. If CJ was *hypothetically* CR, and his two recruits were in fact who he targetted each night (Andrius N1, then nopoint N2) that might actually make some sense...

BTW. If CR DID recruit nopoint N1, wouldn't the CR know the WL PM by now? O_o

Who did Muffin target N1?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

I thought I already outlined how the massclaim should look. --;
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

BB,

There are a couple reasons that I think none of the WLs are lying about their claim.

I'll make it clear, I haven't once said that any of the WLs are "confirmed town" (specifically said this in #1015 and #1052), but I am ruling them out based on play so far. hiplop's early play (specifically his vezok suspicion) and nikanor's early play (in regards to the nature of his role), all prior to the mod PM shenanigans, make me believe they actually are WLs. I'm pretty much ruling them out for CR because what they were saying makes no sense as CR-with-WL-fake-claim. As for whether or not I believe subliminal's claim, I'd say it doesn't matter right now. He was double-blocked by Andrius and I last night, and nopoint-cultrecruit is dead, so if he is the CR, he's not really a threat (unless he's completely action immune or something).

Anyway, that aside, I do not believe scum of any sort (inc. CR) have a fake WL claim. First, we know that red/yellow scum team does not have WL fake-claims, because their "leader" claimed a green lantern fake-claim (which makes me an immmmmmmensely stupid cop investigation). Second, the WL claims are elaborate in a way that suggests to me that they can't be used as fake-claims, because it would give scum too much information about the white lantern corps (I'm talking specifically about the ring mechanic here). Third, apart from maybe Subliminal (and even then, it was just PoE), I don't think any of them could be CR based on play so far.

BB wrote:Who did Muffin target N1?

I'll get to this when it comes time for me to properly claim my role, but my action did not succeed N1, so it's not important right now.

BB wrote:BTW. If CR DID recruit nopoint N1, wouldn't the CR know the WL PM by now? O_o

Probably, but it wouldn't explain crumbing it D1.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I think Nikanor is capable of doing what he did if he was bulletproof recruiter... but that's just me.

How about this question:

OVERSOUL WHAT IS YOUR ROLE ABILITY SPECIFICALLY
(I might have missed it, let me go check).
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, BB. I'll make it even more clear why I don't think Nikanor can be CR when mass claiming is over, but he claimed non-lantern early and I really, really, really can't see CR with a WL fake-claim doing that.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Blackberry »

So what are we left with?

CJ
Kast
inHim?

After thinking about it, Dr. fake-claim for CR makes sense. And now claiming Role Cop seems odd, cuz now he can just fake everything easily (unless someone tracks him).

Would CR be given tracker as a fake-claim? No.

OMG this game confuses me. I considered the possibility that Frozen was CR and mafia publisher could change it somehow... LOL
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

Well, I consider nopoint town based on two things, friends complete insistence on him being town, and how I thought his play was at the time (pretty town). Looking back on it in hindsight, there are differences that can be spotted when actually looking for them carefully.

But looking @ Andrius, he has been very CJ-is-town for, like, ever. If CJ was *hypothetically* CR, and his two recruits were in fact who he targetted each night (Andrius N1, then nopoint N2) that might actually make some sense...

I think this was established earlier today that killing comes before recruiting, so this situation is impossible.
You said my name?
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

meh, I don't think you can just wave your hands and go "these players are not cult recruiter" based on a claim especially when considering it is pretty plausible the cult recruiter is either hiplop, sub, toasty, inhim or zmuffin.
You said my name?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”