Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:They're in the clear list.

Elaborate.

Because as far as we can tell, your argument for Candlejack being clear is "He claimed doctor."

And your argument for Kast being clear is "He said that tanstalas visited Andrius D2 after tanstalas said he visited Andrius D1."

And neither of those are compelling reasons to clear someone. Otherwise, we would like to change our claim to tracker. We tracked vezokpiraka N1, and he visited Oversoul. N2, we got no report. Are we clear now too?

Blackberry wrote:I'm investigating inHim. My mind will not be changed.

At this point, we're not trying to change your mind. That will not stop other head from mocking incredibly bad play, though.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Full claim. NOW.

Blackberry, it is heavily suggested you investigate Subliminal tonight.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

That is, our clear list is:

Nikanor, zMuffinMan, hiplop: WL
vezokpiraka, Oversoul: Oversoul was delayed N1 when there was an N1 recruit
Andrius, tanstalas: tanstalas confirms that Andrius' power isn't a CR power

Leaves:
Blackberry: Just do not think he's CR
IHSIB: Just do not think he's CR
Candlejack: Think he's CR
Kast: Think he's CR if CJ is not
Toast: Think he's CR if CJ and Kast are not.

We're not particularly persuaded by the whole "Oversoul is obv culted just look at his messages and that means Toasty must be recruiter." Sorry, Blackberry.

PEdit: In response to Oversoul's shattering attack on us, we would like to change our claim to Doctor. Are we clear now?
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCKING RAGE
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Oversoul, do you think any of Nikanor, hiplop, zMuffinMan are cult recruiter or mafia?
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hiplop maybe because he hasn't really done anything. I believe zMuffin's claim and Nika... I try not to think about because he is so fuckign confusing. Either way if he is the CR he would only be bringing attention to himself so I don't think he would be it. I don't really think that WLC (wow just realized WLC... WLC...) are cult because of the pm that they received. How would cult get the same pm?
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 am

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 3.2.1

Candle Jack (2) - zMuffinMan, tanstalas
ToastyToast (2) - Nikanor, Blackberry
Mr Subliminal (2) - Andrius, Oversoul

Not Voting (7) - Kast, Candle Jack, hiplop, Mr Subliminal, ToastyToast, vezokpiraka, inHimshallibe

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Deadline for the second lynch expires in (expired on 2011-09-15 06:15:00)

V/LAs:

vezokpiraka: 08/31 - 09/03
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by hiplop »

Vla until sunday, have access from ohone but will be busy, can still post/read occasionally
third best scummer of all time
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Do you have any opinions on anyone in particular?

I have my suspicions
Subliminal
but no one really seems to share those suspicions
vote him
unfortunately. :(
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

subliminal, make this clear:

1) Are you or are you not justice league?
2) You're claiming doc, right?
3) Did you get the PM D1? If so, without breaking any rules, what was the PM about?
4) Do you have any passive abilities?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

On nopoint.

He seems pretty town on day one, probably ruling out a night zero recruitment. He seems oblivious to how the cult actually worked
nopoint wrote: I think cult would get a bland kinda fake-claim like a VT. Tans confirmation that Lex Luthor is in the game is more reason to think Ooba's not a fake claim,

Seems pretty read to pick a fight here with mastin
Spoiler: quote
LOL Unchanging "Cult Leader" list of 1 (option). You don't even pressure your read or explain your choice. You think making useless list can get you let you cruise through the Day?
THIS is OMGIA(wesome), it's clear and righteous and justified and it tell us who needs to die

Unvote.Vote: mastin2

Cult can wait. Get this scumbag off my back

Day two, however, is a lot less cohesive.

Nikanor is town and Toasty is genuine as fuk.

Lol at Kast for wanting a Nik lynch

I could settle for WLC lynch or both WLC and Apok. Me thinks we have good chance of cult poping there.

@Kast: I think BB's fine, considering he just replaced in
@inhim: Why is CJ, Andy and Kast in your list of baddies? Your list of town looks legit though

No third suspect yet. Maybe Andy for purposing painting me bad while I'm on a roll with lynching scum

Something doesn't feel right about the GW wagon. It's too fast to be on scum

Calls WLC and Apok cult specifically, and obviously neither flipped cult. Was wrong about the GW wagon.
Called Nikanor, Toasty, BB, CJ, Andy and Kast as all town

Wait .. how da fuck do you know Cult can begin to recruit on Night 1 ? In BNM cult didn't even appear till night something

In response to berry accusation of a night one recruit. I think its pretty obvious that Berry is not cult here, based on play and definitely role.

nopoint wrote:2> Why do you trust and love BB that much?

That read through wasn't the most productive, but it did help.
~~~~~~

And heres the list of players. nopoint being recruited night one is pivotal to this.

- Kast
- Andrius
- Candle Jack
- Blackberry
- hiplop
- Mr Subliminal
- ToastyToast
- vezokpiraka
- tanstalas
- Nikanor
- zMuffinMan
- inHimshalibe
- Oversoul

I know i'm not cult, and I heavily doubt Blackberry is as well;

- Kast
- Andrius
- hiplop
- Mr Subliminal
- ToastyToast
- vezokpiraka
- tanstalas
- Nikanor - was 'jailkept' by toasty night one. while this doesn't say anything about toasty (did nikanor confirm he got any confirmation of being jailkept?), it does rule nikanor out of being cult recruiter, as it seems apparent nopoint was recruited night one.
- zMuffinMan
- inHimshalibe
- Oversoul - was delayed by vezok. Same as with nikanor, these rules out oversoul of being cult recruiter. Also, this rules out
vezok
as well, because apparently oversoul got some sort of confirmation message, so vezok did action on oversoul night one. now, unless vezok is a double targeting cult recruiter/delayer, he's out.

Oversoul, if you got no role information that vezok actually delayed you, please speak up.

So, now we're onto this list

- Kast
- Andrius apparently is power stolen by tans?
(off of BB spread sheet?) Andrius, can you again confirm this? If so, both he and tans are gone.
(adding on to this is the fact kast tracked tans to andrius. I'll need to reread to see who claimed first, tans, andrius or kast.
- hiplop
- Mr Subliminal
- ToastyToast
- tanstalas
- zMuffinMan
- inHimshalibe

~~~

- Kast
- hiplop
- Mr Subliminal
- ToastyToast
- zMuffinMan
- inHimshalibe

Well here we are. pending a reread, going to rule out kast

- hiplop - claimed 'unrecruitable'
- Mr Subliminal ???
- ToastyToast -claimed jailkeeper
- zMuffinMan - claimed 'unrecruitable'
- inHimshalibe- claimed miller.

Of these, I do have suspicion on inhim for a miller claim, as it did exactly what a CR could hope, coast deep into the game based almost solely on his claim. I'm very interested in how his replacement acts when he gets here.

I''m down to two unrecruitable claims, a jailkeeper claim which is unconfirmed, and mr subliminal. I'm actually a little paranoid that one of the unrecruitable claims could turn out to be the cult recruiter, as no way town is going to want to lynch that claim and it allows deep coasting, again based on claim. I think if one of them was CR it would by far be hiplop, as his claim sort of dripped out weirdly, as if he wanted to claim unrecruitable expressly not to have suspicion on him.

Got to look at mr. sub again too. I think BB might be onto something with toasty though

So my little list would probably go hiplop -> Mr sub -> toasty.
You said my name?
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

huh? Mr Subliminal claimed doctor?
You said my name?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Kast »

Quick check in, I'll try to read more thoroughly and post more in-depth thoughts (also try to consult with my brother on his thoughts).

@WLC's flip says a few things:
-There were 3 powers erased last night, which makes the motivator/doubler theory less likely.
-WLC had flavor that implicated Aquaman as Black. That would seemingly point to OS as potential CR; but it just doesn't seem to add up with claimed actions.

@Ludi's claim of Blue-Doc -> Orange-Rolecop seems strange. TBH, it seems more likely that CJ got recruited and perhaps he got a corresponding role change to assist his new faction. Given the RBs and claimed BPs, I don't buy that a doc is a necessary role in the first place. Also with BB's claim confirming the missing role, plus the already confirmed watcher, my tracker, and another claimed watcher/tracker, game balance doesn't suggest/support a town rolecop.

Also not liking how Ludi and Nikanor both ignored the whole beginning of the day but miraculously appeared as soon as WLC was lynched.

@BB's claim-
I actually thought he was hinting color cop; that would seem to be the ideal town cop role (Black for cult, White for...whatever white is, Red/Yellow for mafia, other for...other?...
I guess the non-lantern town and scum mess up a color cop
). I actually thought the bus driver speculation was a result of investigating a claimed player who claimed one color but showed up as a different (but also good) color. The claim that N1 result was a specific name whereas N2 result was generic doesn't suggest bus driving to me. Our tracking ability returned simply the name of the person who was targeted (Andy) but did not say who actually did the targeting (we're assuming it was Tans and that we didn't get redirected).

BB should ask the mods to clarify whether his N1 target was guaranteed to be who he tried investigating and whether the difference in result PMs is meaningful. I'm guessing it's just inconsistency from having three mods.

@Muffin/CJ-
I'm pretty sure Mr.S just said doc because people are auto-clearing CJ without any thought based on him claiming former doc.

@Mr. S-
It does not appear that the remaining WLs {Muffin, Hiplop, Nik} picked up on your hint/crumb. If you genuinely have something confirming you as a WL, it's probably better to stop playing coy and share it directly.

------

I need to think more and re-read OS given WLC's now confirmed-flavor condemning him. For now going with best impressions up to now.
VOTE: CJ
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

It actually doesn't appear that anyone has fakeclaimed an actual active role yet, so i'm going to lean towards the cult recruiter is part of the passive/unclaimed/halfclaimed role set (and there appear to be no vanilla townies in this game) {unless it is toasty}. Mafia probably have claimed their actual role as well, so searching through this list again after hitting the CR will be beneficial in that regard.

We've still got to explain where the 'attempted' (?) kill day one came from, the mastin kill day two, and the other night kills are coming from (doesn't appear to be anti-town SK unless last night the mafia hit peregrineV hoping for a CR flip and the third party killed friend)

(there is an alternative, like in Succession Mafia 2, where the CR could send a recruit to do the recruiting. Does anyone else think this is likely coming from dana (especially since SM2 wasn't over when this game begun))

~~~
Not buying that all the WL here are all town, especially since I've reread hiplop.

this claim by hiplop
I thought that too {all wl's being unrecruitable}, never bothered to claim

seems out of place considering nopoint was a mason WL lover and got recruited, and hiplops then had pretty sub par content since then. Seems distinctly like a fake claim

Vote hiplop

unless I missed something pretty important this is my number one pick for CR
You said my name?
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

heh, When I've been low access completely across the boards here (6 posts in about 6 days or something) and Tar is missing in action, its not hard to see why we haven't posted massive amounts.

@Ludi's claim of Blue-Doc -> Orange-Rolecop seems strange.

Can you explain why exactly, considering thats what happened. What is stange, and what does that mean?

TBH, it seems more likely that CJ got recruited and perhaps he got a corresponding role change to assist his new faction.

Ok, so you think i'm a recruit and then vote me. For one thing, I'm not a recruit, but for another, voting a recruit when we're trying to hit the leader is actively stupid and anti town.

Given the RBs and claimed BPs, I don't buy that a doc is a necessary role in the first place.

Can you explain which RB's you believe and BP? Why do you think a doc is not necessary? Because we claimed last? If we had claimed one page one, you probably would switch it around to 'given a doc, i don't buy all these RBs are necessary."

Also with BB's claim confirming the missing role, plus the already confirmed watcher, my tracker, and another claimed watcher/tracker, game balance doesn't suggest/support a town rolecop.

who is confirmed watcher? (do you mean you?) What missing role? Is there a reason you believe any of these other roles?
You said my name?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

He's not the CR, CJ.

Pretty sure I know who he is without him claiming, and he isn't the CR.

Hint: I think he is Y.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

er.... X rather
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

IF you mean kast, Yeah, I think its unlikely he is the CR as well. He quite possibly could be anti-town though, and maybe a recruit. Given that he's got info that confirms tans, it seems unlikely he could recruit and do whatever on the same night.

However, if you mean hiplop, I'm not so sure. Though, this needs answering

Hiplop, are you X of mastin fame?
You said my name?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

friend flipped 1-shot watcher (I think Kast is referring to this)
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Kast »

Also, @BB, a cop investigation on inhim seems like a huge waste. That's not at all what I was thinking about and it's just a huge waste (I actually was thinking if you got a color that didn't match the claim it might be a GF who used a different scum member's fake claim).

Investigate someone you suspect please; also keep in mind that it's possible there are mafia cult members, but also anyone you investigate as mafia almost definitely is NOT the CR.

I also meant to say this in the previous post, but I don't think your claim will keep you safe; if you ARE able to find cult, they're just going to recruit you and stop it. If you are NOT able to find cult, they can ignore you. If you are going to find mafia, they should kill you. Since you announced that you're going after the miller; if InHim is ACTUALLY a miller, then scum have motive to kill you, thus protecting themselves tomorrow, and setup InHim as a mislynch for tomorrow.

Your claim is gonna get you killed, and to be honest, I doubt mafia figured it out, would have figured it out, or would have any incentive to kill you without the claim.

EBWOP:
@Ludi-
-It's strange because it doesn't seem to fit balance, doesn't match any sensible flavor, doesn't have any synergy with anything else that's been claimed.
-I'm not
sure
what you are. I
AM
voting you. I think there is a good chance that you are lying about your role which leaves you as one of the remaining possible CRs (I agree that it seems like most people are not fakeclaiming their actual abilities).
-NPIAU is confirmed BP. Tans/Andy pair has essentially confirmed each other's RBs. Vezok/OS interaction plus Nik/Toast N1 claim pretty much confirms Toast's JK (and his CC on Nik with unprompted JK claim doesn't seem at all like a plausible fake claim). Muffin has claimed Downgrader/RBer.
-Friend is confirmed Watcher. Tans pretty much confirmed my tracker (Mr. S, it's been said already, but my brother made an undisputable crumb of the track result well before Tans or Andy posted ANYTHING, the crumb will be revealed if we massclaim, he also soft claimed that we did not trust Tans on D1 but trust Tans on D2
ALSO
prior to Tans claiming anything). OS has claimed Track/Watch (which might be scum, but if he is, he probably genuinely has that ability). BB's claimed mafia cop was a role missing from the claimed Town arsenal; some form of affiliation cop (or potentially name or color cop) is practically guaranteed for this game. Also left out Cult Cop, which leaves town with a cult cop and an affiliation cop, then multiple tracking/watching abilities. If we didn't have the tracking/watching abilities, we'd probably need a JoAT or a backup cop of some kind. As it is, we have a good amount of investigative roles.
Show

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

CJ - can you clarify what your new ring is?

Point 1: There is no Orange Lantern besides Larfleeze & Lex...

Point 2: Rolecop... isn't that the same thing TANS had? How does your power work CJ? If it is the same exact thing tans claimed and tans hasn't commented that his ability was rolecop... well then...

I.e., at this point I'm fairly convinced that (for whatever reason) CJ now has Tans' ring now that I remembered there's only two orange lanterns ever (and technically Role Cop = the same thing tans claimed, just stronger-ish).

I also think CJ is 100% not the CR and anyone voting him is going to kill off an important town role. At the very least, leave him alive so we can see what he gets tomorrow. We can direct/select his target based on who we suspect.

@Tans
- What is your role ability called exactly?
Mafia Copier
?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:I also meant to say this in the previous post, but I don't think your claim will keep you safe; if you ARE able to find cult, they're just going to recruit you and stop it. If you are NOT able to find cult, they can ignore you. If you are going to find mafia, they should kill you. Since you announced that you're going after the miller; if InHim is ACTUALLY a miller, then scum have motive to kill you, thus protecting themselves tomorrow, and setup InHim as a mislynch for tomorrow.

If mafia KILL me, that leaves no reason to actually GO AFTER inHim. If inHim is CR he would want me out of the way, but if MAFIA kill me then jokes on them cuz then now we know they just want to f#ck with us.

If inHim is aligned with mafia, it will keep inHim safe 100% to keep me alive. If inHim is NOT aligned with mafia, it will benefit them to keep me alive because for all we know inHim could come back non-mafia and then we KNOW he is CR.

I am not changing my mind on this.

Not to mention, if there's 2/3 scum left, I'm pretty sure one will be investigation-immune like last game.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Kast »

@BB-
I played a game once where the cop decided to claim for no reason and announce his target publicly with no intention to change it. He insisted it was in scum's best interest to leave him alive while he caught the SK for them.

It wasn't the SK. Mafia killed him. Town subsequently mislynched the cop's claimed target (without any prompting from the mafia OR the SK). Town lost (no surprise).

In the event that you are correct and InHim is the CR; then tonight he recruits you and tomorrow you lie and tell everyone that he is mafia. Mafia don't know any better since he claimed miller. Town doesn't know any better. CR isn't any closer to being lynched (even worse he could tell you to lie tomorrow and claim a different investigation on someone else to screw with town).

How about this: just pretend you're going to work with town; tell us you're going to keep your target secret and it might be someone other than InHim. Let scum wifom it (or block you if one of the RBs is scum controlled, or whatever). Don't make yourself a big target.

Also, Tans' claimed role is more a Thief or Ability Thief than a Copier. He can correct me if wrong, but the role is only a partial RoleCop, partial RB, and partial role Copier. He probably only learns the ability that he steals. A full up role cop would be more standard for scum of some sort to improve night planning.
Show

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Fine, how about
Toasty jailkeep me then
. Or consider/WIFOM it.

If he does JK me, it might save me... and of all people, I will be able to prove him as non-CR.

Mafia doesn't need to prompt.

I say we leave CJ alive, and don't protect/block him.

Best Case Scenario:
Mafia kill him, he's dead, yall no longer suspect him, Mafia does our work for us.
Best Case Scenario:
Mafia keep him alive, CJ can prove or condemn someone else's claim... let's say... OS? Or... Nikanor might be a good one. Someone who hasn't already confirmed their ability.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kast wrote:As it is, we have a good amount of investigative roles.

I think we should just properly mass claim.

Pick an order for claiming, stick to it:

Claim should include

name, role, colour/ring, any changes to your colour/ring/role that have occurred since the beginning of the game, your night actions

So far I think toast, CJ, tans, BB have all full-claimed and there's been partial claims from everyone else.

----

@BB

You're an idiot. Considering D2 you said you want to be recruited (or something like that), why the fuck would anyone believe you tomorrow if you say "nah Toast is conf not CR I was jailed"?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

And you know this because you have a theory about Toast culting OS last night.

Wow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”