Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by Banshee »

silverbullet999 wrote:Can someone tell me how many claimed PR's (Town or otherwise) we have left alive?

I think it's

Zeilink - Tracker
and Peregrine - SK?

1. Are you actually reading this game at all?

2. Why did you ask that question?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

1. Are you actually reading this game at all?

No, not at all, that's why I didn't remember that zeilink claimed a PR.

2. Why did you ask that question?

Because I wanted to know.
... People were right it seems....
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Banshee »

@Silver: Why did you want to know how many power roles were left? You are clearly aware of Peregrine's claim of Holy Serial Killer. Do you know the circumstances surrounding that hardclaim?

Do you intend at any point to start reading the game?

Who do you think the most likely scum are, and why?

@Fourseen: WHY do you think it's strange you're still alive? I STILL do not understand why you'd come into a game and start saying that.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 am

Why did you want to know how many power roles were left? You are clearly aware of Peregrine's claim of Holy Serial Killer. Do you know the circumstances surrounding that hardclaim?

Because said prs still being alive erks me. Said prs still being alive and there not having been any additional night kills except for some holy kills erks me more.

You do know I was being sarcastic... right?

Who do you think the most likely scum are, and why?

2 in the top vca
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Banshee »

silverbullet999 wrote:Because said prs still being alive erks me. Said prs still being alive and there not having been any additional night kills except for some holy kills erks me more.

You do know I was being sarcastic... right?

No. Your sarcasm would be more clear if you had been able to identify that ZeL1nK's PR claim was almost certainly a gambit based on later events, if you had known that Junpei was the Tracker and that ZeL1nK was the soft-claimed vig, or if you had noted that Shotty (now known scum) was the one who accused Peregrine of being a Holy SK. Shotty's credibility is perhaps not the best at this point, at least in my opinion. You don't seem to be paying attention to the game, something that scum don't have to do either since they don't have to scumhunt at all.

Why would it upset you that a claimed TOWN power role remained alive? I'm referring to ZeL1nK here.

However, still waiting for Peregrine to answer. I want to note as well that every one of Shotty's "investigations" has flipped the way he indicated so far. I am still unsure what that means.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am

-Banshee
This game is 113 pages, calm yourself.

Why would it upset you that a claimed TOWN power role remained alive? I'm referring to ZeL1nK here.

Your question should be an answer in and of itself.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Banshee »

@Silver:
Either you're reading the game or you aren't. So you weren't being sarcastic then? Everyone else had the same 113 pages to go through. IF you are reading the game, and that's a big if, you don't seem to understand it.

You apparently are suspicious of ZeL1nK for being alive this far into the game. Can you explain to me why he might still be alive if he is town, based on other postings in this thread?

ZeL1nK is actually the LEAST suspicious person according to MoI's VCA. So how does that fit in with your "I suspect the people at the top of the VCA" comment?

@Peregrine: Please weigh in and answer my previous questions.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:47 am

... the game has gone on for... 2 months now? give or take? I don't recall every little detail.. I do sincerely apologize for it but that's the point of me initially asking.

Can you explain to me why he might still be alive if he is town, based on other postings in this thread?

Wifom?

So how does that fit in with your "I suspect the people at the top of the VCA" comment?

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I believe he refers to the top tier of Fourseen and Mysterio..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Banshee »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:ZeL1nK is Vanilla Town as well.

Ring any bells?

That's probably why scum didn't go after him. Either ZeL1nK is scum, which I find unlikely based on his recent play, or he's Vanilla Townie and as such no threat to them. This is not a DETAIL. Shotty's sequence of clears and accusations make up the primary focus of the recent days of the game.

If MoI's analysis is correct there are probably at least three goons still in the game. Thus, being cleared as a non-goon makes you less likely overall to be scum, especially since there can only be one or two more scum powerroles left, most likely one. I think FourseenCircumstance would be unlikely to make the comments he has if he were a scum powerrole. I don't see the town motivation either, but gut says he's not a scum powerrole and we know he's not a goon.

I haven't liked your responses to my questions and I do think you're trying hard to look like you're participating without actually contributing anything at all. I don't think you're reading the thread. I think you're trying to blend in to the crowd.

VOTE: Silverbullet

@David: I know. But he has no idea why he agrees with that and he's also throwing suspicion on ZeL1nK at the BOTTOM of MoI's VCA. He's just trying to fit in and sheep a dead townie. To me that's a pretty big scumtell, especially combined with not bothering to keep up with the game.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I think we may have to look at Shotty's "clears" too. I honestly can't believe that there's no ulterior motive for that.. and there may be a wolf among the sheep.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Strike that. Most of Shotty's "clears" are dead, only ZeL1nK and Silver remain.. Not sure how to take that personally but I honestly can't say they're high on my suspicions list..
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Banshee »

I looked at Shotty's clears and accusations. Just tons of WIFOM there, I'm ignoring pretty much everything he said.

Waiting on Peregrine to respond.

@Izak: What do you think about the other two semi-cleared non-goons?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 am

Last post for a bit cause I'm just getting frustrated at this point.

So how does that fit in with your "I suspect the people at the top of the VCA" comment?

How does my suspicion of people have to fit together in one lumped reason?

Let's look at facts. Last night we lost MoI. If MoI were still alive, we'd probably be lynching/questioning his top VCA suspects.
MoI is dead, I feel there is a simple reason for this, scum doesn't want above to occur.

We had a PR claim early (day 1?) yet that PR is still alive, Zeilink hasn't really been doing much except for hammering. We haven't had any night kills except for holy ones which I'd guess is SK. Im not saying Zei should be lynched today or anything of the sort but it simply erks me.

Most of Shotty's "clears" are dead, only ZeL1nK and Silver remain..

I wouldn't say i'm a clear simply cause he was like he's jk one minute and then voted me the next.

P:Edit
Banshee wrote:I looked at Shotty's clears and accusations. Just tons of WIFOM there, I'm ignoring pretty much everything he said.

Banshee wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:ZeL1nK is Vanilla Town as well.

Ring any bells?

That's probably why scum didn't go after him. Either ZeL1nK is scum, which I find unlikely based on his recent play, or he's Vanilla Townie and as such no threat to them.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Banshee »

You understand, Silver, that that quote from Shotty is from fairly early in the game?

I was explaining WHY scum wouldn't bother killing ZeL1nK as a power role. I don't happen to think that ZeL1nK is scum, but my opinion here doesn't matter; ZeL1nK is probably not a power role. If Shotty was truthful, then ZeL1nK is Vanilla Town. If Shotty was lying and ZeL1nK were scum, then why wouldn't he have supported ZeL1nK's softclaim of vig and said he was a pro-town Vig?

I mean, that's not WIFOM, that's common sense. If you were keeping up with the game at ALL you would understand this.

Why are you not voting one of the people at the top of the VCA if you think it's accurate and that's why MoI was killed?

Your suspicion of people does not have to fit together in one lumped reason. It DOES have to make some kind of sense, however. And you're not making any right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 7 vote count 1

Silver 2 - Nero, Banshee
PeregrineV 1 - Vezo
Fourseen 1 - Silver

Not Voting

Meransiel
PeregrineV
David Xanatos
ZeL1nK
izakthegoomba
TheJakalope
Mysterio
FourseenCircumstance

V/LA

Meransiel (back 4th September)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Last edited by jasonT1981 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 am

Why are you not voting one of the people at the top of the VCA if you think it's accurate and that's why MoI was killed?

Fourseen 1 - Silver

derp.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Banshee »

Fair enough. I missed that. Why were you pushing suspicion at ZeL1nK and Peregrine, in that case?
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:28 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

@Banshee I think they are among the least likely to be scum that we have here. Two scum PRs have flipped already. I think there is probably one more, maybe two. Given that, it is statistically unlikely either of them are scum. Also, I do not read either of them as scum.

I think the most likely to be scum is silver. I've read him as scum right through this, and shotty supposedly clearing him and then flipping Mafia Rolecop makes me even more suspicious, as he was probably trying to protect his scumbuddy. Also, since we could have a Rolecop in the town, shotty was probably truthful in saying that silver had no powers.

I am not suspicious of Ze1ink anywhere near as much, because shotty reported something against Ze1ink's claim.

Therefore, I am pretty damn certain silver is a Mafia Goon.

VOTE: silverbullet999
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 am

Why were you pushing suspicion at ZeL1nK and Peregrine, in that case?

What do you mean by were... I talked of Peregrine yesterday and Zelink today.

shotty was probably truthful in saying that silver had no powers.

This fuckin game...
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Heading to a work meeting now, but I did see your posts Banshee, and will address them today (real day). And anything else that came up.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

@silver what's that supposed to mean? Are you trying to softclaim something?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Why isn't peregrine SK again? A mafia claiming a SK result is still believable.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Potential stupid question...

Why would anyone claim SK?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”