ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:13 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Well, I was going to vote for flyingmoocow. Then mathcam says Pooky is scum- for sure even. Of course, it doesn't really matter since my vote doesn't count today. Dunno why. So I'll give Pooky a huggle and ...

vote:flyingmoocow
Scummy first post.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:03 am

Post by ibaesha »

flyingm00c0w wrote: o.o? Explain what you mean by "Scummy first post"
Not much to explain really. It's just the vibe I got from it. Would you prefer if I said my gut tells me you're scum? Cuz it does.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:59 am

Post by ibaesha »

Original suspicions indeed.

vote:m00c0w
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:17 pm

Post by ibaesha »

My vote isn't wasted when I think you're scum. I think your analysis of Pooky and mathcam yesterday was over the top in addition to your scummish first post. The analysis reeks of someone attempting to look pro-town when they're really not. My vote stands.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:44 am

Post by ibaesha »

WellofLostGnomes wrote:
Unvote
Anyone with a vote stealing/mirroring ability is town. Actually anyone with extra votes is usually town, it's way to powerful on a mafia/scum during the endgame.
X

However, I don't think that either Coron or Hez are very scummy right now. Let's not let moocow get away. Alternatively, I think PBug might've been onto something with XGreyjoyX.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:24 pm

Post by ibaesha »

flyingm00c0w wrote: And Ibaesha: You keep latching on to me, and it bothers me alot. You don't have any (real) reasons, so it occurred to me that your behavior is consistent with that of a cop. But I know that I'm pro-town, so either 1) You're a paranoid cop or 2) You're some kind of scum ruse. I'll ask you the same question: Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
1st, I don't keep latching onto you. My suspicion of you is merely continued. I have given a reason, but you can ignore it if you want. As for the rest, your fishing is noted and added to my other suspicions.

Coron, you can choose to use your role to prove yourself, or you can wait until a time that it might be more useful, whenever that is. I'm personally not into lynching you anyways.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:27 am

Post by ibaesha »

He hasn't used it yet. He's offering to use it tonight to prove himself.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:39 am

Post by ibaesha »

three word name wrote:I think that you should use the mass block whenever you feel like it
:goodposting:
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #234 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:20 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Scum just want to be able to plan around your ability. I don't think you should give them that opportunity. Just sayin'.

Add another point against moocow and greyjoy. I'd be happy with lynching either of them today.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:44 am

Post by ibaesha »

XGreyjoyX wrote:ALso ibaesha defence of him seems a bit extreme ...
Please show me the extreme defense. I don't think Coron is scum. I've played a lot of mafia with him.
XGreyjoyX wrote:ibaesha said he was willing to lycnh thoses who found Coron suddenly unwillingness to use it that night a bit scummy
I already had my vote on moocow and had mentioned I was suspicious of you. I was re-iterating that after seeing both your reactions to Coron's claim.

Interesting way you twisted that about though.

As far as the rest. I didn't take into account one-shot pro-town actions, obviously. I just really disliked the idea of Coron using his power to prove himself, rather than possibly using it at a time that might be more beneficial to the town.

There's not two voting roles. Hez steals votes. It should be pretty obvious by now. I couldn't vote yesterday. Fritz can't vote today.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Mon May 01, 2006 11:49 am

Post by ibaesha »

I think that the game has been rather narrowly-focused, this bothers me. I'm slightly guilty of it as well, however, so I decided to go back and re-read to see what I could find. In order to not make a huge post that has stuff that people might consider irrelevant, I left out some things that I kept in my own notes, so feel free to ask why I didn’t mention this or that. I might have a note about it. I also split this into 2 posts. 1 for D1 and 1 for D2. If D2 seems kinda jumbly, I apologize. It's kind of hard to make something coherent out of my notes.

Day 1

Fritz kills Chamber.

Adele reacts like OMG!!! (Fritz reads her scumtell and kills her; pretty funny stuff)

*** Fritz starts collecting votes.

Adele - scum
WoLG (unvotes after adele shows up scum)
PBug (unvotes after adele shows up scum)
Pooky - scum unvotes after moocow FoSes - might be nothing

------------------------------------------------------------
Pay attention to this
[65]
moocow 1st post: "I'm so confused" - Scummy, it's not that confusing. Fritz killed 2 people, one was scum. A FOS on Fritz (pretty doubtful Fritz is scum at this point) AND mentioning that Bad Idea mafia was a scum win.

If confused, why would he have gone and checked on Bad Idea Mafia. Newbie to the site, he checked it because he did read the thread, thoroughly. Plus, moocow isn't an inattentive player.

Yes, my point is that moocow saying he is confused is scummy because I don't believe he was confused at all. It was a fake reaction. Scum fake reactions.

Scummy 1st post vibes explained, kthx
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Fritz kills Adele (who was scum)

Lloyd [73] - He votes for WoLG - And actually I see his reasoning (amazing).

Thing is, if WoLG was mafia, would he join the same wagon with 2 scum buddies that quickly? WIFOM thinking I'm sure, but it's a question.

threewordname: 1st post [75] - Another 'overreaction' to Fritz's daykills - noted. It almost sounds like he's worried about the mafia. Maybe he was upset his scum partner was killed. Makes a point of saying how Fritz is going to be killed by the mafia. Also random votes my prime suspect. I usually ignore random votes, but gotta note this.

mathcam cops Pooky - votes come in

I didn't bother voting Pooky since I didn't have a vote, therefore voted for my top suspect so that it would be in the thread, and my vote not counting would show on a vote count.

Note: moocow responds to my 'vote' that's not really a vote in a pretty strong manner and actually explains his random vote which was the only thing not scummy about his first post - heh.

Hmm... Greyjoy: Interesting interesting - random vote wasn't bolded, vote on Pooky wasn't bolded (newb mistake or... ?)

Pooky tries to save himself: This was pretty funny. Pooky is so adorable, even when he's scum. :)

moocow: [117/118] - analysis of Pooky and mathcam. Note: this is after the Hammah! IMO - analysis posts after the hammer like this are prob scum trying to muddle the waters before night. (he noted that he was doing it knowingly) Notice, while Fritz’s blaringly obvious daykills were confusing, moocow gathers LOTS from a more complex issue: mathcam's results on Pooky (not innocent or guilty - weapons instead) and Pooky claiming doc, while at the same time trying to make mathcam out to be innocent.

moocow wrote:"Then again. Lloyd, you mentioned that it was suspicious that Pooky roleclaimed without a name. I'd like to point out that cam didn't offer up a name either. Can you give us one so we can be more confident in you, Cam?"
This is fishing. Fishing is scummy.

2. The possible scenarios. As I said in an earlier post, I feel that this was over the top. Essentially
someone trying to look pro-town when they're really not.
Also, take into account this was done in twilight. What was the point? And yet, he even answers 'what the point is'. If he was consciously doing something he knew was futile, why do it?

At the end of D1 re-read - My top suspects are moocow, 3word, and greyjoy. In that order.

The question of if mathcam was selling out his partner... I think Pooky's entire 'mathcam is innocent!' was so blatant that Pooky was attempting to cast suspicion on mathcam on his way down. I note Fritz's argument about mathcam having sold out a scum partner on d1 in the past and mathcam's response. At this point, I'm willing to believe mathcam is innocent.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #299 (isolation #12) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Day 2:

Lloyd goes back to voting WoLG - I don't really think he's scum. I think Lloyd had founded suspicions, but it's not really that much.

[140]
**Greyjoy joins the vote on WoLG and FOSes mathcam. No reason given for either.**

In [145]
mathcam claims one-shotness, but does not reveal why. What follows is pretty interesting IMO.

Several people reacted to mathcam because of his one-shotness. Some believing him to be scum due to his not claiming it D1 and whatnot:

Greyjoy nearly wanted to vote for him because of it.
Hez immediately FoSes him for it.
HairyCarey fishes for info from him due to it, and asks a WIFOM-ish question.
Sotty thought it was weird and also fished for info.
WoLG kinda initially finds it suspicious, but lets it go pretty easily.
PBug actually voted mathcam for it.
3word throws in a FoS about it, finding it odd.

Greyjoy
[147]
Explains his FOS on mathcam but not his vote on WoLG. Interesting. Later, in [151] he explains his vote on WoLG as being his original suspicion from D1, however her never voted, FoSed or commented on WoLG at any point before that vote.

Coron votes Hez and calls him scum. This is where the whole mathcam one-shot thing fades into the background pretty much.

mathcam's [159] actually makes pretty good sense, IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyjoy: [166] Agrees with the WoLG, drops the cam thing and unvotes. This is where he votes for Coron.

This is pretty interesting, actually.

Greyjoy was voting for WoLG based on his original suspect. He never voted for WoLG day 1. Never mentioned suspicions of him, and never does.

He drops his suspicions of mathcam based on agreeing with WoLG (who he's voting for no reason) and votes Coron who said Hez was scum. (Is he defending Hez here?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Suspicions of Coron start to rise:

Pbug is suspicious of Coron
mathcam is suspicious of coron

Sidenote: Hez votes for WoLG for bandwagonning... er 2nd vote is a bandwagon, huh? Overreact much Hez?

PBug votes Coron for being more conservative o.O? This is just weird but w/e.

mathcam jumps on this quote from Coron "there is no one thing that says I am scum that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting." calling it a freudian slip

Okay this is v. weird because I read that completely different. And Coron doesn't defend it how I read it so... a point against Coron.

How I read that was: There is no one thing that says "I am scum." that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting. (With the I am scum part referring to Hez)

Punctuation helps. Yet, Coron didn't defend it this way.

Coron presents actual case against Hez in 192.

Unvotes in 194 because hez has an ability? Hmm...Maybe I was premature in believing Coron wasn't scum. (Essentially people who are adamant about other people being scum, then unvote when pressure starts to build on them are suspicious)

WoLG thinks that any voting role must be pro-town. I -really- don't agree so I post a big red x about this. (Based on Star Wars Mafia and Literary Mafia, which both had scum vote-affecting roles)

Now that I'm re-reading this, I don't really like MY post [197] because I find both Hez and Coron suspicious.

216 - Coron claims.
-------------------------------------------------------------
[217]- Oh look! Moocow is back, right after a claim. And I still think he's scummy! Imagine that.

He admits to keeping up with the discussion, but not participating because 'no one looked scummy'. (If no one knows by now, Ibby thinks people who don't find other people suspicious are suspicious!) And mentions how he thought Coron was possibly a Cop. This last thing is particularly telling with how moocow pops in right after the claim. Scum like claims.

Then he goes on to respond to me saying I have no 'real' reasons, yet I did. Then offers possibilities including 'paranoid cop' and asks if I know anything .. /fishing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
3word agrees Coron should do it whenever he wants

Me, Sotty, and WoLG state that he should use it whenever is best.

Then 3-word decides he doesn't want Coron to use it whenever he wants -starts fretting over 1shot roles. (Note: Pooky had a one-shot thingy and 3word changed his mind after moocow posted a difference of opinion (keeping in mind the small connection I noted between them d1 and that I think moocow is scum)

Then a discussion ensues about whether or not Coron's role is pro-town. Honestly, this entire discussion gives me a headache. I hate speculating on setup type stuff. It comes down to if enough people think Coron is scummy, they should vote and lynch him.

At this point my suspicions are moocow, greyjoy, and 3word in that order. Almost the same as D1! greyjoy shows some signs that he could be working towards the benefit of the town, but I can't get past some things he's done. I'm also suspicious of Hez, but willing to let that be atm. My gut tells me Coron isn't scum, although I can now see a case against him that I was missing before.

We’ve gotten a bit past this point now. I started re-reading/taking notes and trying to make this post a few days back. I don’t think we should no lynch and am not sure why mathcam suggested it. We should go on trying to find scum regardless of Coron’s role. I think that mathcam withholding why his power was one-shot at first was a good idea. There are quite a few reactions we may be able to look back at later.

Maybe I am continuing to be narrowly focused myself, but I still like my vote on moocow and see no reason to change it.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #13) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:18 pm

Post by ibaesha »

XGreyjoyX wrote:
ibaesha wrote: Hmm... Greyjoy: Interesting interesting - random vote wasn't bolded, vote on Pooky wasn't bolded (newb mistake or... ?)
This is my very first game on this server, it was truly newb mistakes.

Good post, but that last bit of logiv I don't agree with, that is total WIFOM as pooky could have just done that to get people to react as you did.
WIFOM is too easily thrown around. Nearly everything in mafia can be twisted into some kind of WIFOM. As far as Pooky and mathcam are concerned, I am going to give mathcam the benefit of the doubt because I don't think he has done anything scummy and he has explained himself well. Do you maintain suspicions of mathcam?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #14) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:49 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Please detail my baseless accusations. I believe I just spent two posts describing my suspicions of you and others. And I do not think they are baseless. I would like others to comment on this issue as well.

Also, you're using the reason that I'm acting 'too pro-town'. Is this similar to the reasoning I used that I felt that your post in the twilight hours of D1 was 'trying to look protown when you're not'? So essentially you're using one of my suspicions about you against me. Cute.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:17 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Pretty sure I didn't call anything you did a 'scumtell'. I stated why I thought certain things were suspicious. I did say 'scum like claims' and 'scum fake reactions'. But neither of those can really be classified as a 'tell' IMO. Fishing -is- scummy and if anything this is the only 'scumtell' I gave in regards to you. Information given before the time is right benefits SCUM, not the town. I'm not sure how better to describe that.

As far as Coron's power. I am a strong believer that people should use their powers when they feel is best. At the time I stated that, I felt pretty strongly that Coron was pro-town. (If you actually read my posts, you'll see I had a slight of a change of heart regarding that stance) Taking that into consideration, I felt that those who were worried about when he used his ability were suspicious. You stated that scum don't have much planning to do, but I disagree. I also think you're underplaying it. I think it's pretty obvious that armlx has created a game with a variety of roles that differ from the norm and scum may have abilities that require some amount of planning. I will and have admitted that I didn't take into account pro-town one-shot abilities at the time I made the statement. One doesn't generally think in terms of one-shot abilities. Essentially the argument could go either way, really. This is actually a rather minor point of my suspicions (more of a reinforcement of previous suspicions), and the fact that you're so focused on it is interesting.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #16) » Thu May 04, 2006 11:51 am

Post by ibaesha »

3word: I don't think Sotty meant that I brought up a lot of interesting points about you. I think she meant that I brought up a lot of interesting points in general.

My argument against 3word is pretty weak to be honest and really does rely on moocow being scum more than anything. I won't be willing to follow up on it unless moocow's alignment is revealed. I think moocow is scum and that I saw connections between the two of them. If I am wrong about moocow and he isn't scum, my argument against 3word pretty much falls apart.

I also see a slight connection between greyjoy and Hez if that didn't come out in my posting, so same follows with the two of them.

I don't know why hardly anyone is posting in this game. It's kinda sad.

armlx: Can we get a round of mass prodding or something?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #425 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:19 am

Post by ibaesha »

Some people are finally ready to put pressure on moocow? Wonderful.

vote: moocow
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:08 am

Post by ibaesha »

hello?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:09 pm

Post by ibaesha »

On Day 2 Ibby wrote:--------------------------------------------
Pay attention to this
[65]
moocow 1st post: "I'm so confused" - Scummy, it's not that confusing. Fritz killed 2 people, one was scum. A FOS on Fritz (pretty doubtful Fritz is scum at this point) AND mentioning that Bad Idea mafia was a scum win.

If confused, why would he have gone and checked on Bad Idea Mafia. Newbie to the site, he checked it because he did read the thread, thoroughly. Plus, moocow isn't an inattentive player.

Yes, my point is that moocow saying he is confused is scummy because I don't believe he was confused at all. It was a fake reaction. Scum fake reactions.

Scummy 1st post vibes explained, kthx
---------------------------------------------------------------------
moocow: [117/118] - analysis of Pooky and mathcam. Note: this is after the Hammah! IMO - analysis posts after the hammer like this are prob scum trying to muddle the waters before night. (he noted that he was doing it knowingly) Notice, while Fritz’s blaringly obvious daykills were confusing, moocow gathers LOTS from a more complex issue: mathcam's results on Pooky (not innocent or guilty - weapons instead) and Pooky claiming doc, while at the same time trying to make mathcam out to be innocent.

moocow wrote:"Then again. Lloyd, you mentioned that it was suspicious that Pooky roleclaimed without a name. I'd like to point out that cam didn't offer up a name either. Can you give us one so we can be more confident in you, Cam?"
This is fishing. Fishing is scummy.

2. The possible scenarios. As I said in an earlier post, I feel that this was over the top. Essentially
someone trying to look pro-town when they're really not.
Also, take into account this was done in twilight. What was the point? And yet, he even answers 'what the point is'. If he was consciously doing something he knew was futile, why do it?
-------------------------------------------------------------
[217]- Oh look! Moocow is back, right after a claim. And I still think he's scummy! Imagine that.

He admits to keeping up with the discussion, but not participating because 'no one looked scummy'. (If no one knows by now, Ibby thinks people who don't find other people suspicious are suspicious!) And mentions how he thought Coron was possibly a Cop. This last thing is particularly telling with how moocow pops in right after the claim. Scum like claims.

Then he goes on to respond to me saying I have no 'real' reasons, yet I did. Then offers possibilities including 'paranoid cop' and asks if I know anything .. /fishing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
That covers my case against moocow for the most part. I think everyone else is just following along for lack of anything better to do. And this game is rather slow...
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:50 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Guess a claim or a prod/replace might be called for.

Can we get a
prod on moocow
?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:18 am

Post by ibaesha »

vote: three word name

Following up on the connections I saw between moocow and threeword.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #527 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:46 am

Post by ibaesha »

mathcam: Is your evidence against Lloyd conclusive?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #531 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by ibaesha »

:roll:

WoLG makes a very good observation about Lloyd's claim. I'm half wondering if his claim to have protected me last night was designed to get on my goodside.

How I'm seeing this right now:
Mathcam claims that he has incriminating evidence about Lloyd but holds back to see how Lloyd responds. (This is what makes me wonder if the evidence is conclusive) He makes some very good points about the cult, but admits to having lied, which I find suspicious.

3word - who I'm still not positive isn't scum is happy to believe mathcam very easily. I'm still a bit stuck on the possible tie to moocow, especially considering moocow's role. 3word says he could've used his power on anyone, however, and he didn't use it on moocow, but instead helped lynched him, so I'm not sure if he's playing a WIFOM game there or what.

WoLG - Believes mathcam based on some things that I actually agree with. Lloyd was very high on my list of suspicions going into the night.
WoLG is the person I find least suspicious at this point as a note.

Lloyd claims a limited doctor role and says he protected me while FoSing, but not voting viper - an easy target, but no less scummy himself. I also don't get doctor out of his flavor, but I'd believe it more if it was a self-protect with the whole 'can't touch this' thing. I might point out that there have been deaths by head smashing and .... uhh I think a HAMMER could possibly do that.

Viper and his predeccesor are very likely scum who have flown under the radar the entire game. His latest response helps NOTHING.

Turbo's on vacation so I don't have much to say about him. His contributions previously have seemed pro-town enough. I hope he gets back soon.

I'd still like to hear more from mathcam, but I'm leaning towards Lloyd being a lying scumbag atm.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by ibaesha »

vote: viper
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:31 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Like my vote.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #559 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Please elaborate on these statistics.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #563 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I'm waiting for Turbo to answer my question. I'm not entirely sure I believe Viper's claim, but I'm skeptical of Turbo's defense of him too. It's just a very strange/suspicious thing to say that someone is statistically unlikely to be scum.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:20 pm

Post by ibaesha »

My issue is this. We more than likely still have mafia left (see nightkills) and a cult. There's 7 of us. We do not actually know if scum is less or more than town, so in this scenario, your statistics might not necessarily hold up.

If what you say about Viper is true, should we ask for him to be replaced so we can get someone who will actually participate? Actually it wouldn't be bad if everyone spoke up on the topic. Otherwise, I think Viper has to participate more than claiming and saying voting is bad for him.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #571 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:08 am

Post by ibaesha »

unvote; vote Turbo

Turbo seems to know too much. He apparently has some inkling of the scum vs town numbers. His defense of Viper implies he knows Viper's alignment, which I don't get at all. How the hell can anyone determine if Viper is town or not? His posting history surely doesn't say anything. His claim is also awful convenient at this stage of the game. Also, Turbo has twice now failed to answer my questions without pushing.

TURBO: If what you say about Viper is true, do you believe he should be replaced? ANSWER PLZ. KTHX.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:18 am

Post by ibaesha »

Pretty sure I've caught a scum here.
Turbo wrote:Because I assumed there was more town than scum at the start of the game? I thought that was a pretty safe bet.
So you're not taking into account the current game situation? How convenient.
Turbo wrote:If his alignment cant be determined, what were you doing voting him until your last post?
I stated my reasons for voting him previously. I found him to be likely scum who has been hiding under the radar the entire game. His predecessor was guilty of this as well. Also, when looking at the people who were left, and the knowledge given in the thread, he rose to the top of my suspicions. It's one thing to find someone likely scum and vote for them (me). It's another to defend someone who -could- be scum based on nothing but metagame reasons (you). This is all you've given. I get the impression that you have not analyzed the thread, the people, and the circumstance we find ourselves in considering your behavior today.

Very happy with my vote.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:45 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Turbo wrote:Are you suggesting that going away on holidays and being absent is a scum tell? Because that's why I'm behind on things here.
No, I am not talking about while you were gone. I'm talking about when you got back. And you've been back for a week now and posting regularly. Until now, I hadn't had any inclination you were behind on things. So if you are behind. Please read over the thread.
Turbo wrote:I'd like to know what all this supposed analysis of circumstance and people is, that leads you to getting a read on Viper... you said it yourself he hasn't posted anything which could give a read.
I made a post earlier in the day relaying my thoughts about everyone. Do I need to do it again? Any changes in those thoughts have been documented. If you have a question, feel free to ask.
Turbo wrote:To be honest, no I wasn't. I just figured if the game's still going then there is more town than scum alive.
I didn't even know about the cult until you mentioned it.
Bolded for emphasis. This tells me that you either A) haven't even read today's posts at all. or B) That you have but have chosen to ignore it entirely and are lying. Both of which are scummy, IMO.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #580 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:34 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I didn't change my story at all, but you are making a profound attempt at misrepresenting me. Also, I already explained myself on this point which you have entirely glossed over. Let me make it clear for you.
IN THE CURRENT GAME STATE, SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN AND HASN'T PROVIDED INPUT THROUGHOUT THE GAME IS MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM THAN NOT.

This is the same as the damn newbie card. Newbies who are acting like newbies are often called on the newbie-card. One cannot tell if it is because they are a newbie or because they are newbie scum. It is the same situation with Viper and letting him off the hook because 'he always does this' is complete bullshit because he can just as likely (if not more likely) be scum, especially in the current gamestate. I decided after re-reading the thread and sorting everyone's posts by user that Viper is likely scum because I felt that others were less likely, including YOU. (Obviously this last has changed now)

Why am I even bothering? You're either scum or being incredibly stupid right now. And the fact of the matter is, I KNOW you're not stupid.

I'd like others to comment, say anything, do anything.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #589 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I'm fairly convinced that Turbo is scum, but I'd like to hear more from Lloyd. Enough has transpired, the fact that he's not saying anything leaves me skeptical about him once again.

As far as Viper is concerned, I'd like him replaced. We're in a stage of the game where someone who won't vote or contribute isn't going to help us catch scum. I find his claim plausible for an SK (moreso than 3word as Turbo attempted to say). Despite this, -if- Viper is indeed town and unnightkillable, his refusal to vote may possibly be giving scum the upper hand in voting.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #598 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Lloyd, if you're town, lynching you is not helpful because we need to lynch scum. Like Turbo for instance.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:30 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Heh. You replaced Sotty. Might be something you'd wanna know.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I feel very strongly about Turbovolver being scum. I don't feel as strongly about Lloyd. In fact, he's third on my list after Viper. When Lloyd voted himself, I didn't believe the right play was to skip over my top two suspicions to hammer him.

Apparently I'm not joined in my suspicion about Turbo, however, outside of 3word. I also don't believe no lynching is a good way for us to go with today.

unvote; vote Lloyd
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #630 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:57 pm

Post by ibaesha »

vote: Viper

Obviously.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #632 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:34 pm

Post by ibaesha »

3word: You will not be lynched. Only one person can be lynched today. That is Viper. Please move your vote there.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #636 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Threeword: Viper claimed unnightkillable. I believe he is the SK. If we're to have a chance at all, he needs to be lynched since he can't be nk'd if at least that part is true. Unless you are the SK (which I doubt), he's the best place for your vote.

At any rate, if I have to lose this game, I do not want to lose it to Viper. He's done nothing to deserve a win here. I'm sure you can agree.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #638 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Let's see what mathcam has to say about that. I might be up for it.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:15 pm

Post by ibaesha »

^^ What he said.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #647 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:40 am

Post by ibaesha »

If Viper is an Unnk SK and you no lynch, he wins.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #648 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:42 am

Post by ibaesha »

Or is there something you're not telling us now?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #654 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:53 am

Post by ibaesha »

Hi Primate. At least if/when we lose to you I won't wanna scream for losing to Viper. If you two are both town, I can't see why mathcam and I haven't won yet. Threeword already claimed one-shot as far as I can recall.

Now Primate, if threeword was an SK, what do you think his purpose is in wanting a no lynch today? What is your preference? Would you rather lynch him or no lynch?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #655 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:04 am

Post by ibaesha »

unvote
For now.

This is so we can have a 4-way conversation instead of 3 people trying to decide what to do with 1 person who isn't participating.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #657 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:31 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Oh hmm... I need to think about which one of you is SK/Mafia all over again now.

Well, my win condition is 'Cult'. I am not aware of any special circumstance, so in my mind one of you two MUST be an SK/Mafia.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #669 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:10 am

Post by ibaesha »

vote: three word name

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”