izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

When you say "WIFOM it up", what exactly do you mean? Just checking we all mean the same.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by BBmolla »

glowball wrote:BBMollA THOSE THINGS WERE VASTLY DIFFERENT AND I ASKED GREYICE TO STOP REPEATEDLY. IF SOMEONE JUST KEPT GOING AT YOU WHILE YOU POLITELY ASKED THEM NOT TO THEN I'D FEEL THE SAME WAY. IT IS JUST A GAME.

I-

Not even gonna bother. You're "LALALA I'M SO PERFECT" glasses are on too tight.

WIFOM it up, I mean the doc is on either of them. Grey came up with that idea, I think it's good. For safety, I still may prefer the double doc up though.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by glowball »

There is no doubt that you and GreyICE have been the most abrasive players. What Neil did was give you a dose of your own medicine. I have asked you guys to play more politely but you refuse and that is just bad sportsmanship and character
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Not even bothering. Pointless fight.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Original Roll String: 2d9
2 9-Sided Dice: (1, 9) = 10

All will become clear in my next post.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Ok, so how about this:

We lynch neil1113.

BBmolla shoots glowball
Quaroath shoots glowball
(in case of Mafia Doc)

As decided by the dice in the above post, docs number one and nine, in the order they appear on the playerlist, each protect a vig.

glowball protects BBmolla
whispersilk protects Quaroath

Mega (just happened to be next on the list) protects BBmolla OR Quaroath (for WIFOM, doesn't tell us until tomorrow)

GreyICE protects PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15 protects izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba protects VitaminR
VitaminR protects Thomith
Thomith protects Maruchan
Maruchan protects GreyICE
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by BBmolla »

izakthegoomba wrote:glowball protects BBmolla

I foresee a problem.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by glowball »

why BB, I gots yo back homie
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Thomith »

Ok first off neil is not getting lynched if the reasons for him being lynched is "he didn't claim"

glow wrote:^This is the arrogance I am talking about,

It's the truth, kthx.

BBmolla wrote:

I foresee a problem.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by glowball »

whoa thomith, isn't that why you want me lynched? and I never said that GreyICE isn't entitled to his opinion but rudeness isn't the spirit of the game and someone his age should conduct himself better. He isn't a child and there is no need for abrasive behavior of that magnitude.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Thomith »

I want you lynched because your "OMG REPLACE ME THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS OMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMG"
seemed like butthurt scum.

izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

BBmolla wrote:

I foresee a problem.

Yes, I know. It was random. I spotted that just after I posted. So how about we shuffle glow and Mega's spots one place along the plan, and do this instead:

the plan v1.1We lynch neil1113.

BBmolla shoots glowball
Quaroath shoots glowball

Mega protects BBmolla
GreyICE protects BBmolla OR Quaroath (doesn't tell us until tomorrow)
glowball protects PiggyGal15
Maruchan protects glowball
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:34 am

Post by VitaminR »

Neil1113 and glowball, could you guys please reconsider claiming? I know it's hard to ignore all the shit that has come your way (GreyICE, seriously, what the fuck?), but, if you ignore that, you have to acknowledge that it is now in all of the town's interest that you claim. We can argue about whether no claims is better than a full claim, but I think you have to agree that a full claim is better than a half-assed full claim. A 2 claimed vigs situation is really different from a 3 or 4 claimed vigs situation and we are going to have find out somehow which situation we're in (and it's not unlikely that scum already knows). I don't want the town to waste lynches or vigs on you when you guys could either help us confirm two players or find scum on Day 2, depending on what situation we're in.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fuck this.

Quaroath is still obviously scum.

Glowball wont play the fucking game and let me lynch scum.

vote: glowball

Moderator won't lie about your role, the we can finally get quaroath.

I would have preferred to do this differently but I will trade one fucking useless townie for one scumbag.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 am

Post by neil1113 »

VitaminR wrote:Neil1113 and glowball, could you guys please reconsider claiming? I know it's hard to ignore all the shit that has come your way (GreyICE, seriously, what the fuck?), but, if you ignore that, you have to acknowledge that it is now in all of the town's interest that you claim. We can argue about whether no claims is better than a full claim, but I think you have to agree that a full claim is better than a half-assed full claim. A 2 claimed vigs situation is really different from a 3 or 4 claimed vigs situation and we are going to have find out somehow which situation we're in (and it's not unlikely that scum already knows). I don't want the town to waste lynches or vigs on you when you guys could either help us confirm two players or find scum on Day 2, depending on what situation we're in.

I'm a
Doctor.
And I'm more then willing to prove it, if you guys seriously don't believe me. I honestly thought / think that Glow is a Vig. Therefore I'm pretty confident that one of BBMolla or Quaroth is against the town - oriented. I wouldn't be surprised if it's BBMolla and he came up with the plan so that he gave himself a position to hide behind. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if BBMolla is the SK. However, I believe when we pressure him or Quaroth, whichever is the SK, they'll admit to it and we can use them for our advantage. At least to eliminate scum. We could potentially have 3 kills a night if we do this.

Also, VOTE: GreyIce.

You're not helping the town, you're constantly on the offensive and aggressive side of things, and you came into the game trying to push this plan hard and aggressively attack anyone that stood in your way. After some quick Meta Indexing:

Newbie 1047 you were town here, and super aggressive, and scum won. Admittedly this through my read off, until I realized this was one of those off games for everyone. This truly was a pitiful game, so I couldn't even begin to attribute the loss to you.

but what REALLY did it for me was this:

Mini 1113. I challenge EVERYONE to read this game and compare it to his actions since he's replaced into this game. Someone please tell me we don't have an almost identical match (after Day One, obviously.) Super aggressive, not considerate, anyone that opposes him is either an idiot, or lynch bait... etc. This pretty much solidifies my idea that he's scum this game. He's in that mindset that he's gotten in the one game that he's played Scum in. I've read two others:

Mini 1105. Here's some more compare and contrast. In this game he replaces in with a town mindset. Look at how he starts off: "Okay, let's use logic and I'll make some cases and prove it to you. Oh and welcome everyone! This should be a fun game!" (Paraphrased obviously.) See how extremely different that is for this game? Probably because he has two different mindsets. One from scum (the above game proves that) and one from town (this game quoted proves that.) He's playing to a Meta, because even the best players have a hard time fighting their own mindset.

Newbie 1047 Again he replaces in, and again look at the tone! It's the same exact one from Mini 1105, quoted above, and he's in the exact same mindset! A town-motivated, helpful to the town, position. Not his overly-aggressive, be so offensive so that he doesn't have to be defensive, scum-driven mindset.

I must say I admire how I've gone completely blind to this when he first replaced in. He got on my nerves, so I just chucked it off and attributed it to newness or personality. However as I've proven above, two of those games show his "personality" when he's in a town mindset. The game above (one of the first I quoted) Mini 1113, shows the mindset he gets in when he's scum. Which unfortunately for him, matches this game perfectly. Care to try and get me mis-lynched now scum?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Quaroath is scum, the sk doesn't claim vig you nitwit.

He has to SURVIVE. Scum can trade a member for the pleasure of reconfirming the vigs. SK can't trade shit, stop coaching Quar.

Also meta... :lol:
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:38 am

Post by neil1113 »

izakthegoomba wrote:Ok, so how about this:

We lynch neil1113.

BBmolla shoots glowball
Quaroath shoots glowball
(in case of Mafia Doc)

As decided by the dice in the above post, docs number one and nine, in the order they appear on the playerlist, each protect a vig.

glowball protects BBmolla

Mega (just happened to be next on the list) protects BBmolla OR Quaroath (for WIFOM, doesn't tell us until tomorrow)

GreyICE protects PiggyGal15
Maruchan protects GreyICE

Here's what I see wrong with this plan: 1. Obviously, lynching me and killing Glow is in no way beneficial to the town? You won't get any information except that we're both town, and we're both still against the plan. We should actually scum hunt, and find someone to lynch that way. 2. I don't like the idea of Mega not telling us till tomorrow. Because then, he can be Scum and say he chose to protect whoever stays alive. And he gets a free pass, while potentially giving scum a free shot at our Vigs. 3. While I love the Doc train going on, I believe we should stick 2 docs to each vig. If we're going to let someone choose, it should be over our Docs, not our Vigs. They are a lot less valuable at the moment to lose then if we lost a Vig. 4. GreyICE is scum. So he's not going to be protecting anyone, nor should anyone be protecting him.

P.Edit: Yep, great defense Grey. Thanks for telling us which of the two were your scum mates (BBMolla.) I'll be sure to pursue a lynch towards him after you.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 am

Post by neil1113 »

GreyICE wrote:Quaroath is scum, the sk doesn't claim vig you nitwit.

And to address this, SK claim amongst the Vigs would be perfect. SK can't be killed, and Vig's won't be lynched. It's almost the perfect hiding spot. If I'm wrong about you, I'm pretty sure the SK would be more likely to hide among the Vigs then scum. Because once the night kills begin and the Vigs try to kill themselves (like someone recommended they do if there are more than two vig claims... ugh) the scum would die instantly despite the one Mafia Roleblocker. Set two people to kill one person, and see the flip. If they are a vig, then we have a 50/50 chance to lynch the right suspect the following day. At least, I think that's how that plan went. However I do think you're a foolish scum player, and a bad one at that (as proven by your... giggle giggle... meta) so I wouldn't be surprised if you'd think of doing something like hiding among the Vigs.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Thomith »

1047 was a bad game, don't meta from it as everyones game seemed to be off and it lasted 6 game days in a newbie, not the best first game you could have.

grey wrote:Quaroath is scum

?

There should be 2 docs to a vig, 1 doc could let scum+sk to shoot the same vig and kill him, unless the other doc is a doc and protects the non targeted person, so a vig has a 50% chance of dying, not a good chance to take.

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:49 am

Post by neil1113 »

Thomith wrote:1047 was a bad game, don't meta from it as everyones game seemed to be off and it lasted 6 game days in a newbie, not the best first game you could have.

I can understand that. It's not the game I was focused on. It's how he started the game when he replaced in. The "leaked" mindset that he was in, being town, and how extreme the difference is when his mindset is scum, like in this game.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Thomith »

He does seem more aggressive as town but to be fair glow has been a windup merchant the whole game, although IGMEOY grey however i am not voting just based on meta.

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 am

Post by neil1113 »

Thomith wrote:He does seem more aggressive as town but to be fair glow has been a windup merchant the whole game, although IGMEOY grey however i am not voting just based on meta.

Yes and her Meta can back that up as well. I like how we just simply discredit Meta now, foolishly being ignorant to the judgement sentence that it really is. I've caught many the scum by doing it. And it's not the "Oh my gosh, he just got aggressive!" fault that I'm calling out, it's the "Look, he's been aggressive the whole game, not just on certain days, and it's his playing style. When else has he played like this? Oh yeah, as scum."
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 am

Post by BBmolla »

Thank you Neil for claiming.

Glow do the same, whether you're vig or not changes this game drastically.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Ok neil, now you've claimed I'm a lot less inclined to lynch you.

So if you don't like my plan (and I admit it has faults), can you give us an alternative?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 am

Post by neil1113 »

I didn't say I don't like your plan, just that we should work out some faults in it. The game started 8/25 and according to the rules we have a 2 week deadline from there. So 9/8 is the rough deadline, which gives us one week and a day to scum hunt. Which is still sufficient time in my opinion. Instead of planning on who we're going to lynch and vig, I can see this going two ways. We can do what I would feel most comfortable with, and apply pressure to Grey to potentially see him lynched, or we could put some pressure on those that aren't too active and see if we can't get them into this game? We might even stumble along something there. Either way, I don't like this "Okay plan is done now, what to do?" waiting period.

As far as the plan is concerned, I'd currently like to see: (This is dependent on Glow being a Vig.)

Day One.
Lynch: One of the two claimed Vigs
Vig: Two vigs on GreyICE (I have my sneaking suspicions, and I don't believe he'd be that bold and be the SK. So I'm pretty sure he's scum.)

Day Two.

Lynch and Vig Suspects: ? This would really be dependent on how Night One goes. If Grey does indeed flip Mafia, and BBMolla is still around, and we killed Quaroth or Glow and they flipped Town, then I'd like to see BBMolla lynched as the lying party in the Vig Circles.

Of course this is all reliant on Glow being a Vig, which I'm pretty confident she is. If not, I'll reconsider the plan if we even get to that crossroad.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-

Return to “Completed Open Games”