LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

This may also sound odd, but I want to massclaim color.

I am purple.

CK can claim next.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

And I see Llama trying to sneak up a bad plan again.

I just estabished that Limo takes priority over anything else, including concrete stuff and jack-hammer.
If I use Limo and some one Jackhamers me, whoever I target is Jackhammered instead.
Likewise if I target concreted players that stuff will be redirected to me, i.e. I receive both the roleblock (which blocks nothing) and the concrete block...
If any one of M=W or Chuji will not be blocked the next night jack-hammer should be used on that person.
And I don't think no lych is our best option, simply because we cannot drag on this game infinitely and people could randomly drop dead from concrete and scum could know that before us and act upon it. And hoping for new game-breaking cards this late into the game seems rather naive. We have a chance to get creatures (doc), Polkapot tie (no idea) and cliff diving (no one knows what it does, but sounds rather unfavourable).
If we lynch now and can manage to draw the right conclusions and block/bus the mafia night game to oblivion we win this. I think all trumps are in town's hand, we only need to play them well.

The original "notfunny" mafia (whereon the board game that this game is based on is based on) wear purple. Just saying, mike wasn't purple and I still think coulours are just random (so llama is grasping at straws and wants to divert our attention with useless information)... I think I am orange or something. Would have to look it up, but am too lazy right now...
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

brown- I think everyone has a different color. But there may be a chance all of the mafia lemmings are black (and therefore have to fakeclaim a color).

Mal can go next (popcorn style).

Since we all think shadow is pretty town, let's make him king and let him decide who to lynch today (after color claims, because this could be interesting unless scum have different colors as well).
This is a PokerFace and Battousai hydra account
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:23 am

Post by malpascp »

Me is blue lemming. Next is M=W.

Shadow Dancer wrote:So you suggest a llama - Chuji scum team, mal?! Without any explanation for anything? Are you serious, that is supposed to be your contribution?

malpascp wrote:I'm town. SD is town. TOG is town (YES for God sake, he is). M=W must also be town.

Any doubts on why I am willing to lynch either CK or Llama?

Do I need to explain what PoE is?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Shadow Dancer wrote:If we lynch now and can manage to draw the right conclusions and block/bus the mafia night game to oblivion we win this. I think all trumps are in town's hand, we only need to play them well.

No, if we are lynching, and are lying me I am taking the jackhammer with me out of the game.

Right now we no lynch and we can have M=W get jackhammered as he has been RBed most. If there is any kill it cements who is scum for me, and I just have to argue that tomorrow.
Co-host of The USL Show
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PF here, yes i am caught up and keeping pace

@ llama, asume all roles were still on the table and you were being lynched. What would you give to who? What would they do with them?

@ llama, now assume things are way there are with shadow having thief and you having limo and you being lynched. What would you give to who? What would they do with them?

@ mal, explain your POE. why are both TOGTFO and M=W town in your eyes?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

PokerFace wrote:PF here, yes i am caught up and keeping pace

@ llama, asume all roles were still on the table and you were being lynched. What would you give to who? What would they do with them?

@ llama, now assume things are way there are with shadow having thief and you having limo and you being lynched. What would you give to who? What would they do with them?

@ mal, explain your POE. why are both TOGTFO and M=W town in your eyes?

derp wrong account
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I'm tan. Next is togtof.
Do I need to explain what PoE is?

Are you seriously suggesting that llama and chuji are scum together? Furthermore you have given no reasoning.
Where is togtof? Notice how he's gone with the pressure on him.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ready for an idea shift?

@CK - Am I right or wrong in thinking that you believe me and Malp are scum here?

For me being lynched plan I would say

Me - Jackhammer
SD - Thief, steal Limo (use on TOG)
TOG - Cement (Use on CK)
M=W - Mixer (Use on Malp)
CK - Limo (stolen)
Malp - Bookie

For this current setup though, its much harder and I would need to think about it some more.

For today though whoever gets Jackhammer is using it on M=W.
Co-host of The USL Show
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by TOGTFO »

Pardon?

@M=W- What pressure? No idea where you are getting your accusations from but I have been here. Now no lynch please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mission cards:

Bookie
Jackhammer
Concrete Mixer
Cement

Picking order:

malpascp (can pick any time)
Chuji Kunisada (can pick any time)
me=weird (picking)
TOGTFO
Shadow Dancer (Picked thief)
Llamafluff (picked limo)

Deadline for day 4 is 2 weeks from this post.
Me=Weird's turn to pick a mission, Llamafluff, Chuji and Malpascp can pick a mission at any time.

Vote Count:

Chuji (1) Llamafluff
No lynch (1) TOGFO
Llamafluff (0) Chuji

Not Voting:
Everyone Else

Deadline Sept 6, 7:00 AM PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Well... OK... I have thought way too much about this game recently... But I cannot find
the
failsafe plan either...

I skimmed through all the ISOs, but basically I found nothing that I would have significantly changed any of my opinions and I don't want to write somegigantic wall of text, speculating about even the most unlikely possibilities, that no one will ever care to read...

Let's start with my indvidual reads:

Llama
: Very likely scum. He is one of the most active players, but of his whole contributions hardly anything looks like anything that scum would not have fabricated easily, even in their own favour.
- theory discussion that helps scum create a nice "biotope" to safely exist and act in rather than find scum.
- little individual scum hunting, but lots of drawing connections between players, which also helps seting up future situations and predicting town's behaviour but next to nothing in actually finding scum
- many of his suggestions seem so badly thought out that it looks more like he is fishing for reaction about with how much he can get through than actual inerest in finding a good strategy.

Also there are some remarkable discrepancies in his judgement:
- he called TOG "a town read that no one chalenges me on", but now comes up with an abstrusely flawed TOG scum theory.
- never really is after mike or mal (who I think is a likely scum partner) until mike's block claim on M=W.
- now is "convinced" that M=W must have roleblocked Chuji because "scum would not forfeit a role block", but earlier on when discussing malp's and M=W's D2 claims he shows no clear preference for this assumption.

Then there are things like his confession that he is happy to eliminate strong power roles that are just blatantly anti-town.

And every thing he has done today looks like desperate town, trying to mislead town by leading it and discrediting players that ae about to form a voting block... Even in blatant contradiction to his earlier reads (TOG, see above)...
I can only repeat, he is scum and in a rather desperate situation where his only chance is to convince town of a mislynch, however since it is mylo that's all he needs for a scum win and he does not need to fear any later consequences.

mal
: I alreday said how scummy his D2 claim is, how his lurking out every one and everything, even in LyLo is scummy and how mike's vote on his D2 waggon does not clear him at all. Furthermore he works as almost every one's scum partner (maybe not so well for M=W, but he could as well be dumb scum who thought "role block claim brought my partner town creds, I'll try the same", considering that he basically parroted M=W's justification).

M=W
: I find it next to impossible to get any consistent read on him, due to his recurring and long-lasting V/LA periods. An interesting situatio was when mike was under attack for his block claim on M=W and he is trying to deflect it to Chuji... I don't agree with llama's logic that M=W must be town because of his claimed Chuji block and I pointed out that not even Llama is consistent in this point.

TOG
: I get a slight town read for him, it's hard to get anything strong because he is rather restriend for the most part. His night action claims however strongly suggest he is town and the assumption that he is scum simply seems to make no sense to me unless some one can present clear evidence that he was lying at some point.

Chuji
: I did disagree with him, especially with his batu half, on quite a few points during the course of this game, most notably on him clearing mal for the WIFOMy reason of mike's vote... But what I said earlier is still true, I get from both batu and poker an impression of absolute honesty in their posts and the fact that I get this from two players with such different characters and playstyles who seem to post mostly independently of each other under the same slot make me very confident that my read is right and backed up right here...

So this leaves us with Llama-mal as most likely scum team with an outside chance of it being llama-M=W. I would not lynch M=W before llama though, I guess lyching either llama or mal is fine. Lynching llama to confirm his alignment, night blocking mal and M=W and then proceed looks like the most favourable variant to me. Malp lynch first would be no problem either, I guess, I am just not sure if we can find a majority for that lynch right now, given that llama is obviously avoiding that lynch and Chuji wanted to clear mal as town.
If we go for a no-lynch I insist on Tog and Chuji getting the role blocks and mal and llama being blocked anyway. M=W can have the jack-hammer and use it on himself or chuji. If he wants to.
Malp gets the now obsolete bookie mission obviously.

I'd like to hear the opinion of evry one who is not mal or llama on the following questions:

- is there anything in your opinion that suggests that mal-llama is not the remaining scum team?
- what is your opinion about a mal lynch?
- if you agree, are you agreeing to my night plan?
- would the worst case scenario of either mal or llama being lynched and flipping town change your reads dramatically and make the current night plan unfeasible for you?
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

PF here. i have been discussing some of this with batt in my time gone but it appears i need to be discussing it with everyone more. I am yet to read shadow's last post so that should be noted.

To be honest llama I am not sure what to rule out. gonna talk and think out loud to figure it out. Let us NOT forget. Jedo was originally going to get Limo until he decided to give it to TOGTFO. Llama scum may have originally wanted jedo to have limo and have not needed to try to outwit TOGTFO which would have been very good for llama scum in planning position he was in.

Given shadow's play, a scum shadow wouldn't give both a cop and a vig to town. So i can rule shadow out. he picks roles. No question on this. SD is town

Something Big bothers me about Mal and M=W. Over soul was town and said his roleblock mentioned stuff about cement and concrete. Cement said too much concrete was bad and concrete said too much cement was bad if I heard that right. If I am mistaken on this then please correct me.
Now why the fuck did neither of Mal and M=W bring this up earlier?
Mike being scum and discussing it out loud with over and my early read on over cleared oversoul in my eyes. But considering neither M=W or Mal brought up the extra skill before over and mike did, both mal and M=W could both be liars and or scum.
Why did niether bring it up before? And if they knew stuff about other role blocking role on day 2 then, why did none of them consider there were 2 blockers or bring up the chance of 2 blockers alot sooner?

I know myself to be town. As a result I know M=W didn't block a kill from me night 1. Which means either Scum played subpar and no killed night 1 or they killed me and TOGTFO saved me. If TOGTFO saved me he must be town and telling the truth about targeting Jedo. Which means scum would STILL be playing subpar trying to kill the limo guy UNLESS they thought TOGTFO was gonna switch with shadow. Basically scum is either playing subpar 2 times over which means TOGTFO can't be ruled out or the tried to go too far trying to get shadow and it blew up in their face. I can seee scum trying to out think TOGTFO more so then them no killing night 1 and more so than TOGTFO pulling a gambit and playing even further sub par. So I think TOGTFO is town

Leaves Llama, mal and M=W still on table. only plan I want involves all 3 of them hindered and if ther is a plan that hinders myself as well then I am fine with that should you not trust me. I find llamas recent desire the die and make a plan surprising. makes me wonder if he is town and if he is then the plan he proposes where he thinks i am scum will ultimatly doom the town. either llama is scum or he is misguided town and we are doomed.

The obvious questions left on the table are.

@SD especially since i can trust him and anyone else who has had Cement or Concrete
, what do they do full clean claim please

@llama,
please answer both questions I mentioned earlier. I think you only answered the first one. What's the point of the recent color claim too?

@mal,
explain your POE and why you didn't give entire role info about cement and concrete all at once? This extra info, why could it not gaurantee 2 role blockers day 2? Refresh my memory on which of cement and concrete you had night 1?

@M=W,
explain why you didn't give entire role info about cement and concrete all at once? This extra info, why could it not gaurantee 2 role blockers day 2? Refresh my memory on which of cement and concrete you had night 1?

@TOGTFO,
your color is what? You are only one not to claim

llama = purple
mal = blue
M=W = tan
CK = brown
Shadow = orange
TOGTFO = ??

@Farside,
any chance of a deadline extension? These things and finding final solutions could take awhile
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

About the concrete mission:

the mission is "to pour (far spells it "poor") concrete on another player, stopping him/her in his/her tracks at night and slowing him/her down a bit during day" (that last part is likely only meaningless flavour).

Furthermore it warns you to be careful because "too much concrete on one person would kill them". I asked Far about the exact amount and timeframe the last part applies to, but she declined to clarify this in any way. My assumptio based on the boardgame is that three aggregated concrete blocks over the course of the game are required to kill a player, but this is only my educated guess and in no way mod-confirmed.

I assume that cement follows basically the same phrasing and that it only differs in flavour, i.e. it does not matter which mission any concrete block came from to have the aggrgated killing effect.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I just realized how many typos/errors my big post contained... Here's a fixed version:

Shadow Dancer wrote:Well... OK... I have thought way too much about this game recently... But I cannot find
the
failsafe plan either...

I skimmed through all the ISOs, but basically I found nothing that I would have significantly changed any of my opinions and I don't want to write some gigantic wall of text, speculating about even the most unlikely possibilities, that no one will ever care to read...

Let's start with my indvidual reads:

Llama
: Very likely scum. He is one of the most active players, but of his whole contributions hardly anything looks like anything that scum would not have fabricated easily, even in their own favour.
- theory discussion that helps scum create a nice "biotope" to safely exist and act in rather than find scum.
- little individual scum hunting, but lots of drawing connections between players, which also helps seting up future situations and predicting town's behaviour but next to nothing for actually finding scum
- many of his suggestions seem so badly thought out that it looks more like he is fishing for reaction about with how much he can get through than actual interest in finding a good strategy.

Also there are some remarkable discrepancies in his judgement:
- he called TOG "a town read that no one chalenges me on", but now comes up with an abstrusely flawed TOG-scum theory.
- never really is after mike or mal (who I think is a likely scum partner) until mike's block claim on M=W, typically last minute distancing situation.
- now is "convinced" that M=W must be town and have roleblocked Chuji because "scum would not forfeit a role block", but earlier on when discussing malp's and M=W's D2 claims he shows no clear preference for this assumption.

Then there are things like his confession that he is happy to eliminate strong power roles that are just blatantly anti-town.

And every thing he has done today looks like desperate scum, trying to mislead town by leading it and discrediting players that ae about to form a voting block... Even in blatant contradiction to his earlier reads (especially on TOG, see above)...
I can only repeat, he is likely scum and in a rather desperate situation where his only chance is to convince town of a mislynch, however since it is mylo that's all he needs for a scum win and he does not need to fear any later consequences.

mal
: I already said how scummy his D2 claim is, how his lurking out every one and everything, even in MyLo is scummy and how mike's vote on his D2 waggon does not clear him at all. Furthermore he works as almost every one's scum partner (maybe not so well for M=W, but he could as well be dumb scum who thought "role block claim brought my partner town creds, I'll try the same", considering that he basically parroted M=W's justification).

M=W
: I find it next to impossible to get any consistent read on him, due to his recurring and long-lasting V/LA periods. An interesting situation was when mike was under attack for his block claim on M=W and he is trying to deflect it to Chuji... I don't agree with llama's logic that M=W must be town because of his claimed Chuji block and I pointed out that not even Llama is consistent on this point.

TOG
: I get a slight town read from him, it's hard to get anything strong because his play was rather restrained for the most part. His night action claims however strongly suggest he is town and the assumption that he is scum simply seems to make no sense to me unless some one can present clear evidence that he was lying at some point.

Chuji
: I did disagree with him, especially with his batu half, on quite a few points during the course of this game, most notably on him clearing mal for the WIFOMy reason of mike's vote... But what I said earlier is still true, I get from both batu and poker an impression of absolute honesty in their posts and the fact that I get this from two players with such different characters and playstyles who seem to post mostly independently of each other under the same slot make me very confident that my read is right and backed up right here...

So this leaves us with Llama-mal as most likely scum team with an outside chance of it being llama-M=W. I would not lynch M=W before llama though, I guess lynching either llama or mal is fine. Lynching llama to confirm his alignment, night blocking mal and M=W and then proceed looks like the most favourable variant to me. Malp lynch first would be no problem either, I guess, I am just not sure if we can find a majority for that lynch right now, given that llama is obviously avoiding that lynch and Chuji wanted to clear mal as town.
If we go for a no-lynch I insist on Tog and Chuji getting the role blocks and mal and llama being blocked anyway. M=W can have the jack-hammer and use it on himself or chuji. If he wants to.
Malp gets the now obsolete bookie mission obviously.

I'd like to hear the opinion of every one who is not mal or llama on the following questions:

- is there anything in your opinion that suggests that mal-llama is not the remaining scum team?
- what is your opinion about a mal lynch?
- if you agree, are you agreeing to my night plan?
- would the worst case scenario of either mal or llama being lynched and flipping town change your reads dramatically and make the current night plan unfeasible for you?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Also, for Poker's convenience:
table of mission usage

I. by players

player
N1 mission
N2 mission
N3 mission
Llama
Fedora
(double vote)
--> demonstrated on
mike
&
Taz
Jack-hammer
(Anti-Roleblock/Concrete Remover)

-->
???
Cement
(Roleblock/concrete placer)

-->
Over
Chuji
Bookie
(neighbour with
Payoff
)
--> passive with
Over
Polkadot tie
(???)
--> uses
Shadow
's
cop investigation
on
mike
instead
hammer
(???)
-->
???
Shadow
Shooter
(inventor)

-->
Cop Investigation
to
Chuji
Shooter
(inventor)
-->
vig shot
to
Jedo
Concrete Mixer

-->
M=W
TOG
Creatures
(protect)
-->
Chuji
Thief
(instant day mission card steal)

-->
Pier
from
Taz
on D2
Limo
(self-busdrive)

-->
Jedo
malp
Cement

-->
Taz
Payoff
(Neighbour with
Bookie
)
--> passive with
Chuji
Jack-hammer

--> no one (due to V/LA)
M=W
Concrete Mixer

-->
Chuji
Bookie
(neighbour with
Payoff
)
--> passive with
Malp
Bookie
(neighbour with
Payoff
)
--> passive with
Over
Over
Payoff
(Neighbour with
Bookie
)
--> passive with
Chuji
Cement

-->
???
Payoff
(Neighbour with
Bookie
)
--> passive with
M=W
Jedo
Cliff Diving
(???)
-->
???
Limo
(self-busdrive)

--> no one
Fedora
(double vote)
--> never used due to night kill
Mike
Limo
(self-busdrive)

-->
???
Concrete Mixer

-->
M=W
Shooter
(inventor)
--> no one due to lynch
Poro
Jack-hammer

-->
???
Race
(bodyguard)

-->
???
(most likely successful)
Taz
Pier
(Vanilla)
--> no one
Pier
(Vanilla)
--> picked away by
TOG
Per
Lemming Pledge
(Vanilla/Survivor?)
--> passive/vanilla

claims by confirmed town

claims by confirmed scum

mod confirmed claims

cross condirmed claims

unconfirmed claims

II. by missions

mission
mission
N1
N2
N3
Fedora
double voteLllamaJedo (
eliminated
)
Payoff
neighbour with
Bookie
Over - ChujiMalp - M=WOver - M=W(
eliminated
)
Lemming Pledge
Vanilla/Survivor?Per (
eliminated
)
Concrete Mixer
Roleblocker/Conrete placerM=W --> ChujiMike --> M=WShadow --> M=W
Cliff Diving
???Jedo --> ???
Bookie
neighbour with
Payoff
Chuji - OverM=W - MalpM=W - Over
Jack-hammer
anti-roleblock/concrete removerPoro --> ???Llama --> ???malp (not used)
Limo
self-busdriveMike --> ???Jedo (unused)TOG --> Jedo
Creatures
kill-protectionTOG --> Chuji
Pier
VanillaTazTaz ~~> TOG
Cement
Roleblocker/Conrete placerMalp --> TazOver --> ???Llama --> Over
Shooter
InventorShadow --> ChujiShadow --> Jedomike (
eliminated
)
Polkadot tie
???Chuji (unused)
Race
bodyguardPoro --> ??? (
eliminated
)
Thief
instant day mission stealTOG --> Taz
Hammer
???Chuji --> ???

@far: In case you have missed my last post on the top of this side: NARO as stated by the wiki is redirections before roleblocks. It would be good if you could definitely tell us how you're going to hadle it in this game.
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 am

Post by TOGTFO »

I am Yellow.

No lynch please.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:30 am

Post by malpascp »

In the Role PM there isn't any referrence to another roleblocker.

My PoE was based on the logical conclusions reached by us through the game, at that time: there was logical evidence of SD being town, there was logical evidence of TOG being town, and the same to M=W. I am town to myself, so that leaves Llama and CK. PoE is PoE.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:34 am

Post by malpascp »

I hit Submit instead of Preview again.

If everyone agrees that there isn't going to be a double NK, then we should no-lynch.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Mal- So you also believe with llama (who you call scum) that Mew wouldn't have roleblocked me when I was going to get killed? Tell me what happened N1 then, if I'm scum, as mike, llama, and myself were not roleblocked, and tog used his doc ability on me. If you say me and llama are scum together, you must also be saying that scum No Killed N1. So that means you believe scum would no kill instead of 1) lying about who they roleblocked, 2) roleblocked and killed me, or 3) an unknown role was used that affected the kill.

Mal- Skipped a question.... why didn't you tell us that too much concrete/cement would kill someone, when you claimed?

Shadow- I'll go with what your plan, but the lynch should be llama over mal/mew as the likely scum teams are llama-mal, llama-mew, and then way down to mal-mew. Llama would be the best bet for a scum lynch.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Mood change V2

unvote
Vote Malp

The following are the possible pairs (to me that are feaseable)
Malp-M=W
Malp-CK
Malp-TOG
TOG-CK

I don't
think
its TOG-CK (third pick) so this is the right move to me.

So here is what I offer to CK

1) We lynch Malp. According to you this only loses the game if its me and M=W
2) We lynch you, and you pass out all the roles. Unless its Malp-TOG this still wins the game since its lynching you-scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Chuji: I am more than perfectly happy with a llama lynch. I take your answer as agreement to my plan.

@TOG: Please answer my questions and/or adress why you prefer a nolynch.

@mal: So you randomly sheep other players's reads and come out at a llama+chuji scum team... And not even question that result?!

@llama: Interesting how "flexible" your reads are, I thought you had that "perfectly fitting theory" about TOG-Chuji being the scum at daystart...
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

TOGTFO wrote:Pardon?

@M=W- What pressure? No idea where you are getting your accusations from but I have been here. Now no lynch please.

I meant that you'd gone as the pressure on you left, not you'd gone as pressure on you came.

SD wrote:1- is there anything in your opinion that suggests that mal-llama is not the remaining scum team?
2- what is your opinion about a mal lynch?
3- if you agree, are you agreeing to my night plan?
4- would the worst case scenario of either mal or llama being lynched and flipping town change your reads dramatically and make the current night plan unfeasible for you?

1- Other than a semi-town read on llama, and suspicions of chuji, not really.
2- I could actually get behind this.
3- Not necessarily, I had an idea actually. More on this later.
4- Yes. As above, more later.

CK wrote:@M=W, explain why you didn't give entire role info about cement and concrete all at once? This extra info, why could it not gaurantee 2 role blockers day 2? Refresh my memory on which of cement and concrete you had night 1?

A weak excuse I know, but after a saw it and sent in my action, it slipped my mind, probably because it didn't seem important at the time because there was no way to do that at the time. Because nothing in there suggested multiple roleblocker's. It even used the same word, concrete. Which I had(not cement).

Tog: Why do you want a no-lynch?
Mal: That doesn't actually clear anything up. Try again.

So, I could get behind a mal lynch, but if he's town, tog is essentially confirmed scum unless anyone thinks it is Chuji-llama. If he's scum, it doesn't matter as much cause town couldn't auto lose. In this case I'd suggest block chuji and llama, if the first tog and either one, preferably chuji. My original plan earlier today was to lynch one of CK-llama, block two of the other one, mal, and tog, and have the other take(because I'd forgotten it had already been taken) limo, and
not
have it stolen, so the likely hood of them killing instead was lower. Obviously this can't work unless we lynch chuji.
Basically, I suggest that me and tog take rb's, if we lynch mal-town, I role-block tog, and shadow dancer limo's one of the other's for the possibility of killing themselves. If he's scum, I suggest me and tog rb llama and chuji. SD limos himself and tog. If we decide to lynch anybody else I'll have to think some more.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

If you want to look at Malp, just check out what he does regarding the claim from M=W the first day. His first reaction is to attack the OTHER roleblocker, infact he completely disregards the fact that he might of blocked a kill. Why would town attack the other roleblocker instead of put pressure on him target? Note as a side fact that this is why CK pushing Malp and M=W together is foolish. The reason is that Malp knew that he didn't stop a kill, since he knows that he blocked town. Look at what M=W did, attacking CK, who he blocked. THAT is a town reaction to roleblocking someone and no kill occuring, attacking another roleblocker because they might be faking it? Well that does nothing to answer the question of the missing roleblock.

So Malp is scum.

Here is the new offer

Malp takes jackhammer, M=W takes bookie. CK and TOG take roleblocks. We lynch Malp, CK blocks M=W, TOG blocks me, this should kill M=W and stop me from submitting a kill if I was scum. In the event of Malp-scum, CK blocks TOG, TOG blocks CK.

The only way this loses the game is the event of a CK-TOG team, naturally everyone should agree to this.
Co-host of The USL Show
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Mew- What has llama done that you believe makes him slightly town (and overrides his entire play as outlined by shadow)?

Llama- So, you don't want us to lynch you anymore?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”