Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

I can see a good reason to doc nopoint. I'd like to see CJ's reasoning though.
muffin RBed us.
muffin, when you have a question like that, YOU ASK THE MOD
PEDIT: Hi Magua
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

A question like what?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hiplop, purple? Answer "yes", "no" or "I don't know what you're talking about".
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Don't assume shit about your role. ASK THE MOD
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I did ask the mod. He's very unhelpful.

What I said is what I was told.
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

WLC and CJ can you confirm your full role name? "anti cult doctor" or what EXACTLY is ur title?

No, our role was simply doctor, not anti-cult doctor.

~~~
Mr. Sub, I'm not really sure what's got you convinced we're anti-town at all, and your reasoning here has left much to be elucidated upon, especially since you started with a blackberry vote, weakly switched to us, and are now proclaiming you 'don't see yourself switching', which is in contradiction to what you've been saying today and all game and seems to be topped off with weak reasoning.

Example here is;

Mr. sub wrote:UNVOTE: Blackberry
VOTE: Candlejack

Mr. sub wrote:Die faster.

ms wrote:At this point, we really don't see us voting for anyone but Candlejack.

I would like some more explanation than, "well, I randomly processed of elimination according to my own hidden formula, and thus you're cult recruiter", because that looks exceedingly like you're pulling stuff out of thin air with no real basis behind it. Especially since you say this,

ms wrote: Lynching mafia right now isn't the goal, so, yeah. This can be revisited later.

but don't seem to be actively taking an issue at all with people who are calling us
mafia
. Its pretty circular anti-town reasoning, especially since I think we've acted pretty pro-town this game.

~~~~

Anyways, having just dealt with succession II mafia, I can first hand say that claiming at all is a very bad idea in a cult game. Stop claiming for one thing, and doubly so if you are unrecruitable (!) Which makes no sense at all to be claiming. In that game, claiming could arguably said to be one of the main reasons town lost.

P:edits, will deal with in next post.
You said my name?
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Candle Jack wrote:Mr. Sub, I'm not really sure what's got you convinced we're anti-town at all, and your reasoning here has left much to be elucidated upon, especially since you started with a blackberry vote, weakly switched to us, and are now proclaiming you 'don't see yourself switching', which is in contradiction to what you've been saying today and all game and seems to be topped off with weak reasoning.

If you think we're scum or cult, vote us.

Candle Jack wrote:I would like some more explanation than, "well, I randomly processed of elimination according to my own hidden formula, and thus you're cult recruiter", because that looks exceedingly like you're pulling stuff out of thin air with no real basis behind it.

No.

Feel free to tell us who *you* think the cult recruiter is, though.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Kast »

muffin wrote:Either Kast is lying, or people who lost their powers performed no actions that night, which means tans did not end up targeting you (or he's lying about having lost his powers), so you couldn't have lost your powers from someone targeting you, and it doesn't explain why others who were targeted by someone didn't get this mysterious PM that you supposedly got.
Technically incorrect; investigative roles resolve last in NAR. Blocks and steals happen first. I don't know if Tans' ability would have gone through or not; however, if it did, I STORNGLY doubt that WLC would have received a PM that it was from Tans' steal ability since Andy expressed surprise D2 to learn he was targetted by Tans (surprise but belief; he clearly hadn't known apriori that he was stolen). If WLC's claiming perma vanilla, then he may have received the same PM.

Mr.S wrote:You didn't claim tracker D2. So WTF is this coming from?
Literally incorrect. See post 1632. You should know. I was playing your hangman game in the same post, and you acknowledged my guess before end of the night.

Mr.S wrote:In theory, then, if Kast is really a tracker and really tracked Blackberry, he should get his report N3 then (not getting it N2 because he was delayed by vezokpiraka).
This may make sense. I'm not clear on the ordering of a delayer, if that would occur similar to a bus driver, thus before a block, or same a a redirector, thus after a block. Don't think it will come in N3 from a flavor point of view, but depending on the strict order of operations, that might be possible. We did NOT receive a result last night, but if we receive one N3, we'll let you know.

CJ: I certainly never claimed lantern color, and I don't believe Kast ever did; he did claim colored lantern I believe. I'm not sure why you want to know my lantern color considering you're likely scum, but if you can explain clearly why it makes sense for me to answer then I'll consider it.

Also, in order for WLC to be mafia RB, there would need to be yet anouther (6 now) claimed RB abilities. I'm not sure where you're going with that.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by hiplop »

zMuffinMan wrote:hiplop, purple? Answer "yes", "no" or "
I don't know what you're talking about"
third best scummer of all time
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Kast »

Mr.S in 1874 wrote:The only thing we'd still like to hear is if Oversoul's N1 action went through.

Oversoul in 1767 wrote:Remove Toasty from that list and add yourself and I think we have a pretty good list as I was NOT RECRUITED LAST NIGHT AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY DELAYED ABILITY.
He answered before you asked. Keep up ;) Also Toast claimed to have JK'ed him N2, so if it was going to resolve it should be blocked no?

Thanks for bringing this up though. OS, you claimed if it HAD resolved N1, you would be able to incriminate or clear CJ as CR. Is this by process of elimination?
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Kast »

That's probably unclear. To rephrase; are you claiming that you would have known objectively if CJ recruited nopoint (essentially tracker on CJ), or are yo uclaiming to be able to deduce this indirectly from your ability results?
Show

Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Thanks, Kast. We're glad you're here, because Lord knows I took one look at that post and just skipped it the first time through.

Still going to wait for Oversoul's answer, though. No offense or nothing.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@CJ,

Explain your night actions, please.

Also, I don't think you've been playing pro-town at all. Especially after the second part of D2 - your reaction to the GW wagon was bad, and I can see why people think you're mafia (trying to derail the wagon on a buddy). I personally think you didn't know GW was scum and you were trying to be a white knight. And you really haven't done much to find the CR that you're supposedly looking for. Aaaaand the fact that you're claiming you think you've been playing pro-town and can't understand why people suspect you is suspicious in itself - sounds like "damn, I thought I looked town :(".
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Sorry for not being here. Well, I'm not actually SORRY, but I do regret my general uselessness.

Anyone with a recap? I'll start reading.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Kast »

Did you miss all of D3?

Tans and Kast claimed they were vanilla'd at night.

Andy and Muffing both claimed block on Mr. S.

Vezok calimed delay on Kast.

Toast claimed JK on Oversoul.

Oversoul claimed no delayed results.

Tans claimed block on WLC.

BB argued why, by meta, he must be town. Mr. S, Kast, and others thoroughly destroyed the illogical nature of that fallacious argument.

BB made his first vote ev4r.

Mr. S's multi asks a lot of questions, half of which were answered D2 or D3.

WLC claimed anti-cult doctor, and claimed he was also either power stolen or vanilla'd (or both) last night.

CJ claimed he used to be regular doctor, but lost that power and now has a new power.

These events are probably out of order, as I don't feel like digging through 5-6 pages of posts to confirm that, but I believe highlight the majority of D3 happenings.
Show

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Thanks. You can be town now.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Why did CJ out the power change information?
Show

:

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:16 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@CJ: Why Andrius and why nopoint? It seems like you were protecting people from likely vig shots rather than scumkills.
Vote:CandleJack

Also, I am in favor of a mass claim, or at least a claim from all of the possible cult recruiters.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Andrius »

Candle Jack wrote:Speaking of that, I have no problem claiming what my original role was:
Saint Walker
, regular doctor. Protected Andrius N1 and nopoint (oops) N2. (Speaking of that, either Nopoint's suicide was unstoppable or his death trigger was slightly delayed... flavor suggests the former.) I'd rather keep the new ability under wraps for now, but I'll claim it if necessary.

Vote: Blackberry
for now.

- Tar

Which is why he was all over me D1 for crumbing the Holy Stroller.
I still believe CJ to be town.
Reading the thread later on wheeeee running around doing errands before it gets to melting point in a few.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

@CJ, are you still Saint Walker, but did your role change, or did you change from being Saint Walker as well? (don't need to know your name then, just if it's changed).
Why, if we're asking for a claim, are you saying what you were, and not what you currently are?
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

I didn't receive a result for my action.

Be back later to type something up, maybe. Feeling like shit.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Andrius »

CJ IS NOT CULT RECRUITER.
CJ IS TOWN.

BB you tell me right now why WLC is not for the hanging today.
BB is town.

So I'm going to assume that if no one claims the power-theft deal it was anti-town motivated. Waiting to see if anyone claims it...

magua wrote:
That's it.
VOTE: BB
I honestly don't give a shit if you're town or not. You are a fucking anti-town FORCE.

BB is town you twat.

tans wrote:I got the same PM Kast, my powers were taken away as well, it sounds like its permanent - it says I am now a Vanilla Townie, this is fucked. Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this, both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town (if you are town) then again this is the sequel to the last game which was imbalanced as fuck as well

It would be interesting to find out how this works.
Namely, to see if this occurs more often. Odd/Even night deal, there were two of you, etc.
If someone Motivated anyone last night, this might be a good time to consider claiming- you might have motivated the Power Thief.

TINFOIL, but plausible.

Because I was SAINT WALKER, BLUE LANTERN MOTIVATOR last game and was BROKEN because I was a Cop and a Motivator- something they no doubt fixed for this game.

Kast wrote:Secondly, two possibilities immediately come to mind if this is a result of a night power:
-We have a Doubler in this game who Doubled scum (if there *is* a town Doubler, then this possibility becomes extremely likely)
-Vezokpiraka claimed a delay power, so if Oversoul is the power-stealer/eraser he may have targeted either you or me on N1 and it got delayed until N2.

I agree with the first two; hadn't considered the last one.
Which might be reasonable.

OK WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED.

- Kast,
Tracker
turned VT N2
- Andrius, RB
- Candle Jack, Doc
- WeyounsLastClone, ???
- Blackberry, ???
- hiplop, WLC
- Mr. Subliminal, ???
- ToastyToast, Star Sapphire, JK
- vezokpiraka, Delayer [?], WLC [?]
- tanstalas, Larfleeze,
Power Copier
turned VT N2
- Nikanor, WLC
- zMuffinMan, WLC
- inHimshalibe, Miller
- Oversoul, ???

- Kast,
Tracker
turned VT N2
- Andrius, RB
- Candle Jack, Doc
- WeyounsLastClone, ???
- Blackberry, ???
- hiplop, WLC
- Mr. Subliminal, ???
- tanstalas, Larfleeze,
Power Copier
turned VT N2
- Nikanor, WLC
- zMuffinMan, WLC
- inHimshalibe, Miller
- Oversoul, ???

NON-CULT RECRUITER:
- Andrius, RB
- hiplop, WLC
- tanstalas, Larfleeze,
Power Copier
turned VT N2
- Nikanor, WLC
- zMuffinMan, WLC

HIGHLY DOUBT IT:
- inHimshalibe, Miller
- Mr. Subliminal, ???
- Oversoul, ???
- Kast,
Tracker
turned VT N2
- Candle Jack, Doc

POSSIBLY CR
- WeyounsLastClone, ???
- Blackberry, ???

BOLDED NAMES ARE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO CLAIM; CR IS MOST LIKELY IN THAT LIST.

No, BB. TT is JK, tans is Power Copier. Munk from the last game.

Kast wrote:Motivator will come from the Blue Corps.
Like last time.

So sue me I don't have faith in the mods to make the game unbreakable. :P

Kast wrote:-If anyone else got a PM that they lost all their powers, now might be a good time to share it. There's also a possibility that a DEAD player might have had their powers erased and didn't have a chance to claim (also if it's a mafia ability, there's a chance it hit a Black Lantern who might not want to claim).

This.

Kast wrote:This leaves the only possible OS (ordered based on my opinion of likelihood):

- Blackberry
- WeyounsLastClone

- Mr. Subliminal
- Candle Jack

- inHimshalibe

He's in the top two- calling it now.
I already said why inHim can't be it- if *I* were a CR who wanted to claim Miller I'd claim Miller FOR THE COLOR I WOULD FLIP WHEN INVESTIGATED. NAMELY BLACK. So I'd give Nekron/whoever a WILLIAM HAND fakeclaim.

But apparently there's a Cult Cop so its probably CultCop/MafiaCop instead of Color Cop so less breakable there.
Which raises questions about inHim but I don't think its him and if I've been duped again then I'll handle that later.

Kast wrote:Agree with Mr. S's analysis on Day kill: we know it happened D2. Also, did anyone else notice that nopoint's 1 shot BP was striken out? I'm betting he was the Day 1 indigo target.

Good point. :/
Or he lost it upon getting recruited for obv BREAKABLE reasons but. :/

TT wrote:Andy has some sort of roleblock power ??

Yep.
Don't forget Muffin.

TT wrote:CJ basically soft-claimed someone who survived to endgame as cult in the last game...would make a good fake claim flavor wise OR could be a starter cult member.

Bad logic.
They added all the characters who died last game so why would this be different?
Besides, I think I'd blacklist dana if he made SAINT WALKER start as Cult.
Because that would just piss me right off.
FOR THE MEMORY OF LAST GAME.

BB, inHim said he'd flip RED LANTERN if investigated.

True.
If Toast keeps RBing people with no actual power then he can get away with a JK fakeclaim.
But at the rate we're going I don't think this is a Vanilla-less setup, soooo it'd be incredibly hard for him to pull off.

I don't think CJ is the CR.
WLC/BB FOR THE LYNCH.
HELL WE CAN LYNCH BOTH OF THEM TODAY.
THATS A GRAND IDEA.

oversoul wrote:I want to believe Kast and Tans as Andrius surely would have claimed that he had his powers permanently taken (and judging by his posts I think he successfully roleblocked Subliminal last night), but I am so very confused and need a few minutes to think things through.

Yeah I would have but I wasn't so OOOOOOH WELLLL MAYBE NEXT TIME [?]

Tans IS confirmed town, people.

oversoul wrote:. I want to hear more from Andrius though as he has experience in dealing with cults and what to do at this point in the game but he is V/LA. If we are going to claim, wait until he is off V/LA.

You're not the CR.
You don't need to fullclaim.
Let's make one thing clear though: You KNEW that your action was Delayed N1, yes?
Just a simple yes/no will do.
This can clear one person as CR i think.
(Unless you're culted OFC but.)

nik wrote:Does somebody know the number of recruits?

ASSUMING night recruition, there's been two night.
One dead black recruit.
So if he wasn't blocked, there's one live recruit.
If he was, its just him.

nik wrote:Why are people eliminating others as CL based on the fact that they were RB'd?

Because nopoint was culted N1, and blocked people N1 couldn't have recruited him.
Simple logic.

But yeah
I propose a fullclaim from WLC and BB. Most likely CRs.

Just 2nd and all plz.

BB no one had Daytalk last game.

Let's try this again.

FULLCLAIMS FROM WLC AND BB. MASSCLAIM IS NOT NECESSARY WITH THE POWER THIEVES ABOUT.

As for BB I read him as town because of the similarities between his play here and SkypeMafia- I don't think I've seen him play outside Skypemafia, but I could be wrong.
Regardless, the logic speaks- if its not WLC its most likely BB after that, so.

TOAST VOTE WLC WITH YOUR NEW CORPS.

nik wrote:Yeah. I'm thinking Andy was recruited by Sublim last night. Sublim wasn't on anybody's list. This looks like an excuse to 'clear' Sublim from being the CR.

He was on MY list.
And I'll pull it for you.
I think I made it VERY CLEAR that I was going to, and got him on the list for that reason exactly.

I'm all for a massclaim but ALL WE NEED at this juncture is claims from WLC and BB.
In light of the Power Theft I think it best to CONCENTRATE a massclaim among likely CRs FOR NOW and then we massclaim if that fails to net us nekron/whoeverthefuckheis.

muffin wrote:A cult doc (now vanilla),

Wait what?!?

subliminal wrote:Hey, Andrius, Muffin, you both say you've got some form of roleblocking power, but we don't know your N1 targets. These would be people who can be confirmed to have not recruited nopointinactingup N1, so, y'know, we'd like to hear them.

I actually *did* block tans. :P
I thought that was made clear with the long andy/tans talk of D1. :P

TT wrote:

@CJ: Why Andrius and why nopoint? It seems like you were protecting people from likely vig shots rather than scumkills.

Just because YOU don't think I'm obvtown... ;)

TT wrote:Also, I am in favor of a mass claim, or at least a claim from all of the possible cult recruiters.

Cool.
Now WHO ARE YOUR CR READS?
Because you're like "claim from the Cr possiblities" without listing them yourself.
I'm trying to clear you as one so shape up you twat.

AGAIN, LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR:
If someone Motivated anyone last night, this might be a good time to consider claiming- you might have motivated the Power Thief.

FULLCLAIMS FROM WLC AND BB. MASSCLAIM IS NOT NECESSARY WITH THE POWER THIEVES ABOUT.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Who am I voting for, Andrius? Pretty sure CJ can be CR too
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Andrius »

I don't think so.
Sry.
And its not just because he's St. Walker. <3
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nikanor »

CJ isn't cult. CJ is mafia with Toasty, but I don't expect anyone to actually believe me. I mean, it's not as if I was right about Toog and GW. Hell I'm probably the worst goddamned player in this goddamned game. Like holy fuck I sure am terrible at scumhunting like idk why I even try like wowwww

On a different note I'm not actually reading the thread atm.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”