Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Candle Jack »

FINALLY back from V/LA and had a chance for a reread.

Point 1: There's lying scumbags somewhere in the list of players who have/had blocking/protective abilities. Probably two (either two Mafiosos or Mafioso/Cult).
Point 2: Does somebody want to claim responsibility for the creation of the Justice League masonry? Because if I don't see somebody claim it soon I'm going to assume that it is triggered, and that means there are scum in it (probably Mafioso + backup Cult Recruiter by What Would Tarhalindur Do?). I'm STRONGLY leaning towards WLC being the Mafia Roleblocker, and Nikanor as bulletproof backup cult recruiter makes a lot of sense to me.
Point 3: Kast/WLC, refresh my memory: What Lantern colors are you? I vaguely remember Green/Green, but want to confirm. (There's a reason for this that I will explain once you two have confirmed Lantern color - I *think* tans just outed himself as scum, but I'm not sure...)
Point 4: On a related note, SOMEBODY want to explain that ability that targeted me last night? More specifically, why the hell do I now have a colored ring that isn't a Blue Lantern ring (at least that *appears* to be the flavor behind me losing my original ability and gaining a new one).

Speaking of that, I have no problem claiming what my original role was: Saint Walker, regular doctor. Protected Andrius N1 and nopoint (oops) N2. (Speaking of that, either Nopoint's suicide was unstoppable or his death trigger was slightly delayed... flavor suggests the former.) I'd rather keep the new ability under wraps for now, but I'll claim it if necessary.

Vote: Blackberry
for now.

- Tar
You said my name?
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 3.1.2

WeyounsLastClone (4) - Andrius, tanstalas, Kast, Oversoul
Candle Jack (3) - Mr Subliminal, Blackberry, zMuffinMan
Blackberry (2) - WeyounsLastClone, Candle Jack

Not Voting (5) - ToastyToast, vezokpiraka, inHimshallibe, hiplop, Nikanor

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Deadline for the first lynch expires in (expired on 2011-09-09 19:00:00)

V/LAs:

Andrius: 8/26 - 8/28

inHimshallibe prodded.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

On iPhone.

Mr s can you rephrase your statement/question i don't understand what you're saying. Me and Kast both knew he intended to track me?

I have a really good theory as to why CJ lost his ring AND GOT A NEW ONE but someone else would have to get it for it to make sense.

WLC and CJ can you confirm your full role name? "anti cult doctor" or what EXACTLY is ur title?

I have another theory too i thought uP but I need to ask the mod a question.

PS. CJ claimed the only role I thought was missing that would be in here for sure so unless someone CCs he's confirmed nonCR in my eyes
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK. I'm trying to piece some things together here.

I sincerely doubt that the cult group is a single CR and a single backup recruiter who recruit once a night. It's a virtual impossibility, given the fact that we have a cult cop dead and a claimed "cult doc" still alive, unless that cult doc is lying. The cult group would be farrrrrrrrrr too underpowered if that's the case, unless the CR is completely action immune or something like that.

Also, what have we got now? A cult doc (now vanilla), a regular doc (now something else), a copycat (now vanilla), a tracker (now vanilla), a JK, a blocker of sort in Andrius, a delayer, 3 claimed WLs, and unaccounted for are a day killer and probably a vig and another redirector and something which steals 4 powers in a single night and gives one player a new power?

This isn't making sense.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Oh, and a mafia-miller.

PARANOIA KICKING IN.

SUBLIMINAL, ARE YOU AN ACTION IMMUNE DAY KILLING SERIAL KILLER?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Muffin = town.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Let's ask the Magic 8-ball!

Now. zMuffinMan needs to freak out less and read Blackest Night Mafia more. Everyone is a PR, there are no VTs.

Blackberry wrote:Mr s can you rephrase your statement/question i don't understand what you're saying. Me and Kast both knew he intended to track me?

My personal problem with this is you picking up on this one item in Kast's posts, while at the same time spouting off shit like "hiplop is the cult recruiter" when paying even the slightest attention to the thread would show that that's simply not possible.

Now, why do you think there's a bus driver?

WeyounsLastClone wrote:No, the message I got at the start of the day losing my powers didn't mention anything affecting N2.

In theory, then, if Kast is really a tracker and really tracked Blackberry, he should get his report N3 then (not getting it N2 because he was delayed by vezokpiraka).

Candlejack wrote:Point 2: Does somebody want to claim responsibility for the creation of the Justice League masonry? Because if I don't see somebody claim it soon I'm going to assume that it is triggered, and that means there are scum in it (probably Mafioso + backup Cult Recruiter by What Would Tarhalindur Do?). I'm STRONGLY leaning towards WLC being the Mafia Roleblocker, and Nikanor as bulletproof backup cult recruiter makes a lot of sense to me.

Die faster.

PEdit:

Blackberry wrote:Muffin = town.

See, this is the sort of shit I'm talking about. You pick up that Kast is the tracker from that one line, yet continually miss that Muffin is already confirmed town? Son I am disappoint.
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

subliminal wrote:Everyone is a PR, there are no VTs.

And?

How does this relate to anything I said?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Do you think the cult group consists of a CR+backup with a single recruit per night against a cult cop and a cult doc?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

subliminal wrote:Now, why do you think there's a bus driver?

Correction:

@BB,

Why do you think there is
ANOTHER
bus driver?

LLD flipped redirector.

IF there is another redirector, it's not a town redirector.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

zMuffinMan wrote:How does this relate to anything I said?

You're freaking out about the number of PR claims.

zMuffinMan wrote:Do you think the cult group consists of a CR+backup with a single recruit per night against a cult cop and a cult doc?

At this point, yes. There are simply too many people who can't rightly be the N1 recruiter. Take a look at Succession II. Town had a whole lot more anti-cult power than what's showing here; however, we have double Days.

Or, to put this another way: We're trying to find and lynch a cult recruiter. Somehow, somehow, we manage to do this task without freaking out about unknowns. Give it a whirl. You might like it.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Oversoul, did your ability usage from N1 resolve?
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

subliminal wrote:You're freaking out about the number of PR claims.

No, I'm not. It's nothing to do with the number of claimed PRs.

Look, two kills a night + a day killer + a cult cop + a cult doc.

If this is as simple as 2 members of a cult team (CR+backup) with a single recruit per night, against an unknown number of unrecruitable/uncultable players, then I will be surprised.

I have no issue with the number of claimed PRs in and of itself. There's just some things that aren't making sense with the claims.

The fact there's an unclaimed day killer + an unclaimed vig (working on the assumption of a hero vig N1 + pere vig N2) + mysterious power stealing + mechanic that allows WL rings to come into play + whatever else is making shit weird.

subliminal wrote:Somehow, somehow, we manage to do this task without freaking out about unknowns.

I do what I want. You're not my mother. You can't tell me what to do.
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

zMuffinMan wrote:You're not
my mother
the boss of me.

FTFY
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by hiplop »

i have been reading along, but havent been posting, dont have much to say as the discussion is pretty much all about bb and his terrible play
third best scummer of all time
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

You could, I don't know
I do know
, say who you think the cult recruiter is
defend me

Maybe vote
lynch Candlejack
or something.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wait...

CJ claims he protected Andrius N1 and NPIAU N2?

ARIHDBKHFDF<HJB
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

nopoint lover-suicided. What's the big deal? You Culted bro?
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

He's reacting to the shockingly bad Doctor choices, that's all.

Hey, Andrius, Muffin, you both say you've got some form of roleblocking power, but we don't know your N1 targets. These would be people who can be confirmed to have not recruited nopointinactingup N1, so, y'know, we'd like to hear them.

We'll accept a "bugger off" from Muffin but not from Andrius.
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by hiplop »

WLC is pretty obviously anti-town, but i dont think hes CR so he wont get my vote today.

CJ or blackberry would be my choices, obviously pretty sheeplike, but PoE does work, and ou cant really argue it. Blackberry makes no sense to me in all honesty, I cant get a read on him so hes prob not town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

... Subliminal2 already answered it, but yeah, my reaction was to his reasons for protecting Andrius and npiau, not the fact that npiau died. I looked over him him in ISO, I can maaaaaaaaaybe understand the Andrius protect N1 but NPIAU N2? I want explanations for these choices.

PS: I'm unrecruitable. I already claimed it somewhere, but yeah. I actually thought all WLs were unrecruitable, but apparently not.

PPS: I did not use my roleblocking ability on anyone N1. I'll say what I did do when it comes time to MC, but my N1 action did not succeed. It should be rather obvious who I targeted though.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by hiplop »

zMuffinMan wrote:... Subliminal2 already answered it, but yeah, my reaction was to his reasons for protecting Andrius and npiau, not the fact that npiau died. I looked over him him in ISO, I can maaaaaaaaaybe understand the Andrius protect N1 but NPIAU N2? I want explanations for these choices.

PS: I'm unrecruitable. I already claimed it somewhere, but yeah. I actually thought all WLs were unrecruitable, but apparently not.

PPS: I did not use my roleblocking ability on anyone N1. I'll say what I did do when it comes time to MC, but my N1 action did not succeed. It should be rather obvious who I targeted though.

I thought that too, never bothered to claim
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by hiplop »

40% FAILURE RATE IN THIS POST

Wasn't someone confirmed due to Muffins RB? iirc it was Oversoul or someone like that. If he didnt use it, then we have another added on CR.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Also. My roleblock isn't a roleblocking ability per se. It's a downgrading ability. For example, if I were to use it on a watcher, they would not be told who targeted a player but what role/s targeted that player. In cases where the action cannot be downgraded, it works as a roleblock. So I'm assuming if I use it on someone who performs a kill or recruit, it will roleblock them (I cannot see a logical downgrade for a kill or recruit).
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Let's all kindly stop
shut up
with claiming who is or is not unrecruitable, shall we?

At this point, we really don't see us voting for anyone but Candlejack. The only thing we'd still like to hear is if Oversoul's N1 action went through. I have a guess as to what it is/was, but I want to make sure. I don't want Oversoul to say -- just want a "Yes, I know it went through" or "No, I do not know if it has gone through"

My personal working assumptions at this point are that 2 of 3 of (Andrius, WLC, IHSIB) are the mafia. Lynching mafia right now isn't the goal, so, yeah. This can be revisited later.

??? of 2 of (Candlejack, Kast) are the cult recruiter(s?) (or perhaps some 3rd party, idk)
I'm town
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
hot sex