tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Kast »

@Tans-
Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this,

Doubt it's an error on my side, I asked a few questions about the PM already and got responses (hence why I realized it was permanent). You should check if it was an error on your side.
both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town

Firstly, if there is a scum ability to permanently erase a player's power each night, then we should DEFINITELY start with lots of town PRs and likely have some redundancy built in.
Secondly, two possibilities immediately come to mind if this is a result of a night power:
-We have a Doubler in this game who Doubled scum (if there *is* a town Doubler, then this possibility becomes extremely likely)
-Vezokpiraka claimed a delay power, so if Oversoul is the power-stealer/eraser he may have targeted either you or me on N1 and it got delayed until N2.

@BB-
Yes, except there was some flavor that implied it was temporary. Mod clarification stated that the flavor was just flavor.

I have a town read on Tans, so I'm guessing he's legit. His reaction actually makes more sense with what he's claiming now (and fits with my own annoyance at going from PR -> VT).
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I also agree that if someone motivated someone last night, that's our likely suspect.

HOWEVER, with the delay thing, it should be easy to tell the difference. Simply, if no one lost their abilities Day 2, that means the delayed option makes a lot more sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

At this point, my thoughts are...

[[NON CULT LEADER]]

Kast - town
Andrius - town
WeyounsLastClone - non-cult
Blackberry - town
Mr. Subliminal - dumb, or anti-town, but too outrageous to be cult leader I think
vezokpiraka - (if vezok delayed Oversoul and Oversoul is mafia, then vezok is town, possibly mafia gambit, but at very least, non-cult)
tanstalas - town?
zMuffinMan - WL, town

Oversoul - likely scum at this point, thus, NON-CULT LEADER

hiplop - WL, non-cult?
Nikanor - WL, non-cult?

[[POTENTIAL CULT LEADER]]

ToastyToast - ???
inHimshalibe - ???
Candle Jack - ???

Then again, if it's a mafia roleblocker/ring stealer, there is still the possibility of Tans being CR and roleblocked (same for Kast hypothetically). But his thing with Kast seems legitimate and the only counter to that is even if Tans is CR he obviously is alone at this point as we killed his other recruit so even if he is CR we can let him live for the moment since he's alone. :-P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

O wait, I just read Toast claims to have jailkept Oversoul. That throws a wrench in things?

Wait, so both Toasty & Tans claim Jailkeeper? o_O
Mr Subliminal
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Mr Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Mr Subliminal »

Thank the lord, he's actually scum!
Thanks for answering my case :roll:
Well, that's a really good point you made
I'm town
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
sheep me
. In the meantime,
lynch Andrius
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
don't night-kill me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
defend me
played really well!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Kast »

Also, disagree with this:
Motivator will come from the Blue Corps.
Like last time.
It's entirely possible that mods changed things up and made Kilowog a Doubler AND that he doubled a scum member last night. (Incidentally, this would also mean the mods made a *good* change from the previous game in which town abilities only worked on town and resulted in town having something like 7 or 8 effective cops).

-If anyone else got a PM that they lost all their powers, now might be a good time to share it. There's also a possibility that a DEAD player might have had their powers erased and didn't have a chance to claim (also if it's a mafia ability, there's a chance it hit a Black Lantern who might not want to claim).
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Kast »

Kast 2.0 here. Confirm what Kast said before. Agree with the
TOWN
read on Tans. Kast didn't post this but I told him I still suspect BB; he knew we were going to follow him.

Also, EITHER Oversoul can't be delayed power stealer, OR Toast must be his scum buddy. More likely, we have a doubler (drill sergeant?) and it was doubled...I think seeing who Peregrinne trusted is the best lead for *mafia*, but I'm much more inclined to go after CR.

will post list in a second.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Kast »

- Kast
tracked N1
- Andrius
was power stolen N1
- Candle Jack
- WeyounsLastClone
- Blackberry
- hiplop
WL
- Mr. Subliminal
- ToastyToast
JK'ed Nik N1
- vezokpiraka
* Delayed OS N1
- tanstalas
Stole Andy N1
- Nikanor
WL
- zMuffinMan
WL
- inHimshalibe
- Oversoul
* was delayed N1

All players in strike objectively cannot be CR since we know they took other actions night 1, or we know they were blocked, or we know they started as WLs.

Since we KNOW who was the N1 recruit, we can objectively eliminate all confirmed pairings (cult would have to coordinate for the pairings to be faked).

This leaves the only
possible
OS (ordered based on my opinion of likelihood):

- Blackberry
- WeyounsLastClone

- Mr. Subliminal
- Candle Jack

- inHimshalibe

Of the 5, I'm most inclined to suspect BB as he knew he was going to be tracked, or WLC who knew he was going to be blocked. inhim is least likely CR due to miller claim.

Also, BB, if this isn't just a ploy where you are intentionally abusing logic and faking being too lazy to read, then I will be very surprised. And also very disappointed in human intellect.

Tans claimed he power stole/copied RB from Andy. That means he isn't conflicted with Toast.

*Note that BB's logic for excluding vezok from cult is wrong. Vezok is not cult because OS confirmed the delay, and they can't both be cult. Not because OS is mafia, but because objectively, they cannot be coordinating as cult since we know nopoint was cult.

*His argument actually works to prove OS is not cult recruiter since OS was delayed, and even if vezok is scum, he can't also cult coordinating with OS.

Agree with Mr. S's analysis on Day kill: we know it happened D2. Also, did anyone else notice that nopoint's 1 shot BP was striken out? I'm betting he was the Day 1 indigo target.
Show

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@BB:
I jailkeep
Tans steals powers
Andy has some sort of roleblock power ?? (this is an assumption based on D2)
vezok delays.

But I highly doubt TOWN has 4 variations of role-blocking powers.

I agree with the grp Kast picked out for where to look for teh CR, but he forgot to include himself.
1) I personally think BB would have more connections/people defending him if he was CR. He could be a member of the cult tho.
2) Maybe both WLC AND BB are cult. O.o.......
3) not seeing inHim so much, nor the reasons for mr. subliminal.

That leaves CJ and WLC for me.

CJ basically soft-claimed someone who survived to endgame as cult in the last game...would make a good fake claim flavor wise OR could be a starter cult member.

WLC's play has been very...middle ground and hidden. Perfect for a CR.

I'm also not buying the NOPOINt WAS ALL FOR LYNCHING WLC argument at all. Why? well, it makes sense for cult to protect their leader, but a cult esentially acts as a growing scum team. If an entire scum team is buddying with their godfather, and the godfather gets lynched, I'd say they'd lose pretty fast. Exact same thing could happen to a cult.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Kast »

Also, BB, why don't you read the nopoint *incontext*. WLC vote never went above 5 votes, never anywhere near actual lynch despite a lot of empty talk. Nopoint could have easily been distancing, as he never expressed any suspicion of WLC day 1.

That said, I'd be happy with lynching BB or WLC; if Mr. S is CR then he was blocked last night and Andy (scum or otherwise) is likely to continue blocking him.

-Kast 2.0
Show

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

A) I said AT VERY LEAST, he is not-cult, my reason for excluding Vezok is the same as yours
B) You realize you are accusing me of both a: being the cult LEADER and b: being the person that blocked you... which realistically are two seperate entities, or are you stating the CR can also roleblock?

C) Where am I abusing logic? What part of my human intellect are you disappointed in exactly? The only person failing here is you because you're accusing me of blocking yet and also accusing me of being CR at the same time.

Also, what exactly are the White Lanterns claiming? That they can't be the cult recruiter or something else? In the Blackest Night storyline, who is the first black lantern?

Also, Kast, your list does not prove you at all as non-cult, or correct me if I'm wrong.

Everything being said, I think CJ is the way to go. I forgot about inHim claiming miller or w/e.

Although I do have a thought with the miller claim:

INHIM - what exactly is your miller claim? You come up guilty to EVERYTHING? Considering there is a CULT COP, this would imply there is also a MAFIA COP (or maybe just a tracker/watcher abilities or something), would you come up guilty to both or just a non-cult cop or what exactly?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Kast -

I say this. I am getting the impression you are implying I said this because I knew you were roleblocked or w/e. HOWEVER, in the event I was some sort of role-blocking entity, then I would NOT be CR.

In the same sense, if I was CR, I would not have known you were RBed which means I posted this anyways.

Not to mention, if I was CR, and I knew you were tracking me, what's the only logical thing to do? Cult Recruit YOU. And since you're still gunning for me, it should be obvious that that isn't the case.

Blackberry wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:I'm thinking... CR pool:

Kast
CJ
Blackberry

Somewhere in that mix.

I *might* be able to confirm one of those as non-cult.

Kast said he would track me last night, no?

Kast, did you track me? If you did, it's pretty obvious I'm NOT CR and it's obvious as to why. You can answer with "You didn't go anywhere" or "You went somewhere." I prefer nothing beyond one of those two statements.

On a side note, I have a growing theory on who CR may be. But I'll wait to see what people say.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, reading things, I'm pretty sure Toasty isn't confirmed either. Given the situation, it's very possible Toasty could be CR and fake-claimed because of Nik's gambit.

Nik did not confirm being roleblocked. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, reading CJ, if he IS Cult Leader, he's being very active and doing a lot to promonte that he isn't CR. I guess that makes me think he could be it? I don't know, he makes a lot of open comments about the CL that I don't think CL are likely to make.

In retrospect, Kast, I agree with the WLC comment. I feel a cult recruit is most likely to make a comment ABOUT the cult leader than ignore them completely, as they have to keep in mind if they possibly get killed. I know as Traitor before I constantly thought "Ok, if I get lynched, I don't want to make anything obvious or leave ANY clues pointing to my teammates."

My current CR list:
* Toasty
* CJ
* WLC
* inHim

(1-3, I'm not sure about who I suspect most at the moment, inHim I least think is Cult of those 4).

... Has Toasty admitted who he selected last night?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

yes...oversoul
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

So in other words, if Toasty IS CR, Oversoul is the recruit from last night. Okie dokie...

I should probably read through some more so I have a better idea of things.

I should also shut the hell up and let other people talk. >_<
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

So much to wrap my head around..

I think we can out the person who Vanillalized Kast and Tans just by claiming who we targeted last night.

Also, I COULD have either condemned or cleared CJ as CR or not CR if Vezok wasn't a fucking dumbass and delayed my ass the first night.

Blackberry and Tans... omg.. so fucking confused.

I want to believe Kast and Tans as Andrius surely would have claimed that he had his powers permanently taken (and judging by his posts I think he successfully roleblocked Subliminal last night), but I am so very confused and need a few minutes to think things through.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

@Oversoul, Can you confirm being jailkept (i.e., blocked) last night?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I looked up Kilowog and apparently he is the Green Lantern who teaches all of the other Green Lanterns. Given the fact that he is literally a Drill Sargent, I want to say he was the double actioner unless the power belongs to one of the unconfirmed powers.

First, Blackberry. I am so confused with your postings. When you post ALL of your thoughts, it is hard to differentiate what you are really trying to say.

Blackberry wrote:Just curious - did Kast already claimed tracker?

Also, I kind of town-slipped that I wasn't CR. Although I realize I'm pointing this out myself... but someone said "How do you know CR recruits Night 1"... when in my mind that was a common assumption cuz that is how CR usually works. Whereas someone else pointed out CR didn't recruit until Night 2 in the previous game. I.e., if it's the same, then I wouldn't be CR cuz I didn't know that. I think it's incredibly dumb for someone to think the opposite of that and think I'm CR for assuming CR can recruit Night 1... wtf?

Blackberry wrote:
So, NOPOINT was cult-recruited.

*reads up on Nopoint to see if there's anyone he defended yesterday*

This makes you look very bad. You say you are town because you did not know that CR began recruiting on the second night. However, with Nopoint's flip, we now know that the CR did recruit on N1 as that only makes sense with the NAR that Oa posted. That "town slip" isn't a town slip anymore...

Blackberry wrote:Also, just out of curiosity - why are NONE of the claimed PR's dead? This raises a flag for me O_o.

Why does that raise a flag? Scum want to kill cult just as much as town want to kill cult. I feel like this is like you are sad that PRs aren't dead as the cult don't have a factional kill ability like Mafia.

Blackberry wrote:
Andrius wrote:
nopointinactingup of Hawkworld.
We condemn the desecration of your body, but we condone the elevation of your spirit and
hope
you embrace the light as it embraces you.
All will be well.

I targeted Subliminal last night.
So unless shenanigans then he isn't the CR.

What is this 'HOPE' capitalization? Is this some sort of signal to someone? ... :igmeou:

You're asking a lot of questions that aren't helping us find scum. I don't like your play today given your flips. You are acting too paranoid especially given that a cult member finally flipped.

Blackberry wrote:When you say fake mod-scene... do you mean "Atrocitus (Uncultable 2-Shot Extra-Janitor)" that is fake? (as I either suggested or thought to myself, I can't remember if I posted it...)

Errr, ya I know he was suicided because of Friend, but my question still stands. If he DIES in the same night he is RECRUITED, does he flip as part of the cult or not sense technically he would never have been a part of the cult since he is dead. X_X

Do you even read? I am pretty sure that Andrius said it was modscenes like that Indigo Dayvig shot. Unless there is a Deathmiller or a Janitor, flips cannot be tampered with (correct me if I am wrong). Given that Nopoint came up as 1-shot Bulletproof and so did Nikanor I do believe the Indigo shot, but why didn't Mastin's dayvig death have a modscene with it?

Blackberry wrote:I also want to reiterate, my experience with tans, he is NOT acting like he did last game me and him were both town together. In his last game (Dexter Season 2) he acted very similar to me, we both posted a lot and both drew a lot of suspscion and I came to the conclusion he thinks a lot like me and keeps him mind open and is ready to change his mind when the time is right. But the main point being he posted a lot and threw a lot of ideas out there as town and he is not doing that here.

Do you normally use meta? Tans claimed Larfleeze like the second we got into this game and he has been a proactive scumhunter. You cast suspicion on others, but you don't really follow through with that suspicion and it gives me a horrible vibe of trying to look like a scumhunting town member.

Blackberry wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:I'm thinking... CR pool:

Kast
CJ
Blackberry

Somewhere in that mix.

[quote="Blackberry"I *might* be able to confirm one of those as non-cult.

Kast said he would track me last night, no?

Kast, did you track me? If you did, it's pretty obvious I'm NOT CR and it's obvious as to why. You can answer with "You didn't go anywhere" or "You went somewhere." I prefer nothing beyond one of those two statements.

You mean you can't confirm yourself as noncult? What the fuck? Your accusation against Tans is ridiculous.

Blackberry wrote:Nopoint says only the following about Tans on Day 2:

nopointinactingup wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
I trust BB

Do you want to kill Hiplop?

And this guy. wtf is going on??

Yes, in the same exact post, NOPOINT says the same thing.

nopointinactingup wrote:
Kast wrote:
vote: bb

Kast this untalkative is strange?
Base on my last experience with BB, I think he's pretty clearly town.
But also base on my last experience with him, his reads are pretty bad :P

In other words Nopoint says based on my previous play he thinks I am town (yet Nopoint was slinging mud at me the whole time... but anyways) he then comments on tans (who if he was cult buddies with, would want to comment on him but not throw much suspect on him) and says "wtf is going on with this guy"... YET Nopoint came to the same conclusion that he thinks I'm town. In other words, Nopoint's saying 'wtf is going on with this guy' is not genuine at all because Nopoint agreed that I was town. I strongly feel that Nopoint's short comment was not a genuine comment at all and feels like a "this is my CL but I need to post something so people don't think we're together".

This doesn't make sense. Tans is almost confirmed town, he has actions that are verifiable by Andrius. He basically softclaimed Andrius's role when he claimed that he was Larfleeze when he said, "I roleblock and steal from people at the same time" I don't think that is very balanced seeing as we have so many roleblockers already and that is why I think it is a softclaim.

The only way Tans could be CR is if Andrius was the first recruit, and we have already seen that is not the case as Nopoint has flipped recruit. The only way that would happen is if Peregrine motivated Tans the first night or CR has the ability to recruit twice in one night. I don't like you trying to incriminate Tans when he is basically the most townie other than the White Lanterns.

tanstalas wrote:
Kast wrote:This is the real Kast back from V/LA, though won't be around over the weekend. I'm sort of caught up and my brother filled me in on what's been going on. I think he is still interested in reading along and posting.

Mr.S wrote:
@tanstalas
: How come you no say who you jailkept last Night?

I think I might know why that is. Last night we got a mod PM essentially stating that our powers were taken away. Your claim seems to imply you can either use a stolen power OR steal another power. So I'd like to amend the question to:
@tanstalas:
WTF did you steal our powers instead of blocking your suspected CR?

@BB-

Can't help you; I essentially got blocked when my powers were taken.

OK, now I'm wondering...

I got the same PM Kast, my powers were taken away as well, it sounds like its permanent - it says I am now a Vanilla Townie, this is fucked. Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this, both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town (if you are town) then again this is the sequel to the last game which was imbalanced as fuck as well

Someone needs to claim the Vanillalizing power now. If you don't claim now you will be lynched. This is the same scenario with CJ and how his vote was stolen. If this vanillalizing ability ISN'T town that means we still have 2 scum to hunt plus the CR and their recruits, which fucking sucks because we are doing very well with 3 dead scum and a dead recruit.

Blackberry wrote:NOPOINT WAS AGAINST WLC

WLC CAN NOT BE CULT LEADER

TOP PRIORITY SHOULD BE KILLING CULT LEADER

I.E., KILLING WLC IS DUMB

it implies Tans isn't paying attention, nor are you

Have you never heard of the terms bussing, or distancing, or whiteknighting? Those can all be applied to Nopoint's actions. Also, if you have such a problem with Tans and Nopoint saying that they trust you, wouldn't that also make you a likely scum?

Kast wrote:@Tans-
Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this,

Doubt it's an error on my side, I asked a few questions about the PM already and got responses (hence why I realized it was permanent). You should check if it was an error on your side.
both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town

Firstly, if there is a scum ability to permanently erase a player's power each night, then we should DEFINITELY start with lots of town PRs and likely have some redundancy built in.
Secondly, two possibilities immediately come to mind if this is a result of a night power:
-We have a Doubler in this game who Doubled scum (if there *is* a town Doubler, then this possibility becomes extremely likely)
-Vezokpiraka claimed a delay power, so if Oversoul is the power-stealer/eraser he may have targeted either you or me on N1 and it got delayed until N2.

@BB-
Yes, except there was some flavor that implied it was temporary. Mod clarification stated that the flavor was just flavor.

I have a town read on Tans, so I'm guessing he's legit. His reaction actually makes more sense with what he's claiming now (and fits with my own annoyance at going from PR -> VT).

I never targeted you or Tans on Night one and I don't have a vanillalizing role. I will claim in full if you want me to and at this point I think it is the best thing to do. I want to hear more from Andrius though as he has experience in dealing with cults and what to do at this point in the game but he is V/LA. If we are going to claim, wait until he is off V/LA.

Blackberry wrote:O wait, I just read Toast claims to have jailkept Oversoul. That throws a wrench in things?

Wait, so both Toasty & Tans claim Jailkeeper? o_O

Do you read? Like at all?

Toasty claimed Jailkeepr when Nikanor accused him of being an SK.

Tans claimed Larfleeze as an ability stealer and stole Andrius's power the first night and then claimed to use Andrius's power against WLC last night. That is not a jailkeeper. If anything it is an ability steal, or ability steal + roleblock (which I think was just a softclaim to confirm to Andrius).

Kast wrote:- Blackberry
- WeyounsLastClone

- Mr. Subliminal
- Candle Jack

- inHimshalibe

These are also the only people who have not claimed anything and I would like to see a claim from everyone before we lynch our first target.

ToastyToast wrote:That leaves CJ and WLC for me.

CJ basically soft-claimed someone who survived to endgame as cult in the last game...would make a good fake claim flavor wise OR could be a starter cult member.

WLC's play has been very...middle ground and hidden. Perfect for a CR.

I'm also not buying the NOPOINt WAS ALL FOR LYNCHING WLC argument at all. Why? well, it makes sense for cult to protect their leader, but a cult esentially acts as a growing scum team. If an entire scum team is buddying with their godfather, and the godfather gets lynched, I'd say they'd lose pretty fast. Exact same thing could happen to a cult.

I agree that the possibility of trying to buss the Cult Recruiter is still an option and it is likely as cult are basically a town based mafia without a kill. Where did CJ claim? I haven't found anything where he said he was a particular character from the last game.

Blackberry wrote:My current CR list:
* Toasty
* CJ
* WLC
* inHim

After tunneling, Tans for his metadifferences and his connections with Nopoint you don't have him as a CR? You made such a big fucking deal about it or have you finally come to your senses that Tans is TOWN.

Remove Toasty from that list and add yourself and I think we have a pretty good list as I was NOT RECRUITED LAST NIGHT AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY DELAYED ABILITY.

Also, reading things, I'm pretty sure Toasty isn't confirmed either. Given the situation, it's very possible Toasty could be CR and fake-claimed because of Nik's gambit.

Nik did not confirm being roleblocked. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Toasty like Tans is all but confirmed through their actions. Didn't Nikanor softclaim bulletproof? Unless he had another powerrole, going off Nopoint's role Nika wouldn't have an ability to submit.

For the first lynch, pending their claims and actions, I am most likely going to vote BB or WLC.

Also, I am probably going to be on V/LA until Tuesday.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

For all of you %#(^$ who think I am scummy.

Look at my recent games and then come to a conclusion:

TOWN-SIDED:
* Dexter Season 2
^ I clearly play very similar to this. I post my thoughts OPENLY and constantly change my mind.

ANTI-TOWN SIDED:
* Errr, since technically neither of them have concluded, you'll have to just look up my name and find my recent games (i've died in both, Nikanor & Tans are in one of them... I think nopoint was in the other).
^^ I rarely post at all in these TWO games and don't 'change my mind'

Look at the clear distinction between my playstyle if you think me posting my thoughts as they come is scummy, as that is what all my attacks boil down to.

I have a strong preference to NOT claim. However, I am more than willing to claim if yall are idiots and thing I'm a likely lynch. Once I claim, I can probably point to 4/5 hints I've dropped. Just some FYI. Once again, something very similar to my Dexter game where I was town-sided.

OVERSOUL - to your first point, I'm pointing out it is ridiculous to call it a 'cult slip' when it is the DEFAULT ASSUMPTION. Also, look at who's attacking me, THE CULT.

Point 2, I never said I have a problem with anyone saying they trust me. I have a problem with Nopoint accusing Tans and saying 'wtf' for Tans thinking the same thing Nopoint was thinking.

I do have a problem with the fact Tans hasn't pointed out that I am acting like I did in Dexter and not how I acted in another game me and him were in together in which I was anti-town. I personally feel Tans should strongly be able to tell the difference and his lack of doing so concerns me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

toast wrote:But I highly doubt TOWN has 4 variations of role-blocking powers.

I also have an ability that works similar to a roleblock. I used it on subliminal last night. Point is, if everyone is telling the truth, I'd be the 5th variation.

kast wrote:*Note that BB's logic for excluding vezok from cult is wrong. Vezok is not cult because OS confirmed the delay, and they can't both be cult. Not because OS is mafia, but because objectively, they cannot be coordinating as cult since we know nopoint was cult.

You're making this assumption based on there being a single cult member to begin with (CR) and that CR only being able to recruit once a night?

Given the massssssssssssssssss power roles in this game (flipped and claimed) and the double day aspect of this game, my guess is you're wrong in this assumption.

I'd say it's likely CR has something special like double recruits, or a backup recruiter/multiple starting members like some other players have suggested, or something else entirely (and I'm also toying with the idea that CR is action-immune in some way, but that just seems really overpowered and unbalanced, so maybe not). It's not out of the realms of possibility that vezok is cult with oversoul.

Kast wrote:- Kast tracked N1

wat

I missed this. Where and what and who and etc?

kast wrote:inhim is least likely CR due to miller claim.

He probably isn't CR, but discounting him because he claimed miller is meh.

kast wrote:- Blackberry
- WeyounsLastClone

Ruling these two out for the moment due to npiau's play yesterday. Specifically the fact that he spent a lot of the day gunning for WLC's lynch, and the things he was saying about BB. None of that looked like cult+CR interactions to me.

toast wrote:I'm also not buying the NOPOINt WAS ALL FOR LYNCHING WLC argument at all. Why? well, it makes sense for cult to protect their leader, but a cult esentially acts as a growing scum team. If an entire scum team is buddying with their godfather, and the godfather gets lynched, I'd say they'd lose pretty fast. Exact same thing could happen to a cult.

Nah, it's not that he couldn't have been bussing, it's that what he did looked in no way like distancing from the CR. It looked like he genuinely was pushing for WLC's lynch. It didn't look like any sort of distancing between a cult member and a CR.

toast wrote:WLC's play has been very...middle ground and hidden.

pretty sure this is more to do with his playstyle than his alignment

kast wrote:Nopoint could have easily been distancing, as he never expressed any suspicion of WLC day 1.

yeh, except it was very likely WLC could have been lynched and "distancing" doesn't work when you can't back down from it.

more later
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Are we MCing our targets? Because I targeted Kast and tans last night.

Why are people eliminating others as CL based on the fact that they were RB'd? Does somebody know the number of recruits?

I'd like to MC, starting with WLC.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nikanor wrote:Are we MCing our targets? Because I targeted Kast and tans last night.

lolololol

Kast and tans trollllled
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I want to lynch WLC after reading Friend. He seems very serious with his accusations. And seeing he flipped Watcher, I doubt he saw anything in particular but maybe he did and that is why he wanted to lynch WLC.

Also, after Muffin said something, it struck an idea, and I have come to a semi-odd conclusion. I am pretty sure there is a particular role that was used on me last night and if someone claims it I can pretty much confirm they are telling the truth due to, ummm, I'm not sure what the proper word is, but I have a strong feeling about something. However, I'm not really sure if it's a mafia role or a town role. Regardless, if it's claimed and claimed to be used on me, I can pretty much confirm it was used on me (though my method of confirmation is probably not fair/I should not know this).

=D
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bb wrote:I want to lynch WLC after reading Friend. He seems very serious with his accusations. And seeing he flipped Watcher, I doubt he saw anything in particular but maybe he did and that is why he wanted to lynch WLC.

I'd wager that daytalk with npiau played a strong part in this.

If anything, more evidence to suggest that WLC probably isn't CR unless npiau was maaaaaaaaaaaaaaajorly bussing.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Could the masons in the last game day-talk?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”