TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 am

Post by TheFool »

BBmolla wrote:Yes.

And the fact you don't is part of what bugs me.

why?

blindfaeth wrote:Oh and there goes Thor again with the OMGUS~ I'm not surprised >.>

It's OMGUS to refute the case against him? =\

Sky wrote:"Oh yeah, I always thought CMPunk was a scumbag"

I don't recall saying anything like that. I'm honestly not even sure where you're getting that.

And hey, my favored wagon just gained some momentum, so
UNVOTE:
VOTE: blindfaeth

PEDIT: Hey, CMPUnk, who other than DK is scum? Your vote is kinda idling.
the nose knows no snows
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

CMPunk wrote:Being wrong does not make you scummy, and I think this case on thor is scum pushed simply because he said he would take the fall today if Rey fliiped town which he did. Scum know he would take the fall and see it as an easy lynch now to push.

Sky, why is it exactly you want me lynched what parts of what i have said do you not agree with? You have done a lot of saying I need lynched but actually nothing saying WHY I should be lynched. Your main reasoning that I can actually see is my lack of explinations on votes which I have already proven to be a lie as I have reasons with ALL my votes and feel you are just sheeping BB and what he is saying.

Hey, why aren't you pressuring Thor more?

Wouldn't it help Thor being lynched in your place?..
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd like to point out that only ONE player was willing to come out and call blindfaeth town (and so town that I am scummy for suspecting him, even!)
Still waiting for an explanation of that read.
Still waiting for anyone else to call him town.
This is so obvious it hurts.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

TheFool wrote:And hey, my favored wagon just gained some momentum, so

Just in support of Sky's call - when did you tell us this was your favored wagon?
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 am

Post by blindfaeth »

All I can say Thor is that you'll be singing a different tune tomorrow if you lynch me. It'll sound something like

"Boohooo please don't lynch me!!! How does leading the lynch on two townies make me bad!?!?"

But trust me I take back all the stuff I was spewing day 1, its definitely worth the risk of him turning town if he's that big of a liability to the town. Please please don't let him get away with a third :roll:

Anyway no it's not OMGUS that he was refuting the case on him it is OMGUS that he suspects everyone that suspects him. :wink:
God, where is blind, because he is the only other sane person in this game.
- whispersilk
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:46 am

Post by CMPunk »

TheFool wrote:

I feel BB is the other scum, he misrepped me and is still pushing it as right. when it is clearly wrong.
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 am

Post by CMPunk »

DeityKabuto wrote:
CMPunk wrote:Being wrong does not make you scummy, and I think this case on thor is scum pushed simply because he said he would take the fall today if Rey fliiped town which he did. Scum know he would take the fall and see it as an easy lynch now to push.

Sky, why is it exactly you want me lynched what parts of what i have said do you not agree with? You have done a lot of saying I need lynched but actually nothing saying WHY I should be lynched. Your main reasoning that I can actually see is my lack of explinations on votes which I have already proven to be a lie as I have reasons with ALL my votes and feel you are just sheeping BB and what he is saying.

Hey, why aren't you pressuring Thor more?

Wouldn't it help Thor being lynched in your place?..

What part of I don't believe Thor is scum, makes you think I would want to pressure him more?
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 am

Post by CMPunk »

Thor in my place? no I would rather BB and DK are lynched in place of Thor and myself.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

CMPunk wrote:
TheFool wrote:

I feel BB is the other scum, he misrepped me and is still pushing it as right. when it is clearly wrong.

"OH MY GOD BB SUCKS BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I WAS HIS TOP SCUMSPECT HE MISREPPED ME AND VOTED ME, AND IT DEFINITELY WASN'T PARTLY BECAUSE I WAS HIS TOP SCUMSPECT AND PARTLY BECAUSE I WAS BUDDYING THOR IT WAS ALL HAVING TO DO WITH THE MISREP! HE MUST BE SCUM! ONLY BB AND DK ARE SCUM, CAUSE THEY'RE AREN'T FIVE SCUM MEMBERS LEFT IN THE TOWN NO SIR EE, NOT ME AND MY BUDDIES WE'RE NOT SCUM AT ALL."

Sorry my shift key got stuck.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Thor665
(4/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz
blindfaeth
BBmolla

blindfaeth
(3/6) -
Thor665
TheFool
whispersilk
TheFool

CMPunk
(2/6) -
Sky
BBmolla
DonJosh
blindfaeth
TheFool

DeityKabuto
(1/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(0/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (0/10):

With 10 Players alive it requires 6 Votes to lynch / 5 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday August 29th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-29 18:00:00)

till Day 2 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Sky »

TheFool, this is what I have been going off of:
TheFool wrote:Reads!

BBmolla - townish. Reads are explained and rational. I like post 419, and agree that the game could use a wider focus.

blindfaeth - leaning scum. The recent switch to Ray is odd, considering the rationale leading up to it mostly agrees with Ray? Interested in his further thoughts on BB.

CMPunk - lurky, but null. Don't see a scummy intent there.

DK - null read due to my inability to read. Others who have played with him before claim that he's reading townie in this game, I guess? Id be fine with lynching him; not sure what to do if I end up in LyLo with him..

DonJosh - iffy. Wants to policy lynch DK, but isn't much for meta? Something feels off about his play, can't put my finger on it.

FightingShadow - pro-town beginnings, but then falls off the map. Need more content!

Ray - scummy, as detailed previously.

Sky - pro-town, good play so far.

The Tick/tyhess - townlike. tyhess's play was a bit off, mostly distracted with seer-theory and bickering with DK (don't blame him there), but I like his unvote when he thought Ray was at L-1. The Tick reads well to me so far.

Thor - nuetral leaning town. Actively scumhunting and generating discussion.

whispersilk - neutral leaning scum, see post 324.

You do mention that blindfaeth is leaning scum, but I have not found evidence of a favored wagon.

TheFool wrote:
Sky wrote:"Oh yeah, I always thought CMPunk was a scumbag"

I don't recall saying anything like that. I'm honestly not even sure where you're getting that.

You're cutting out my quote. After I say that, there were some parenthesis that explain that I'm paraphrasing.

Maybe I didn't find it, but could you please show me where you say that blind is your favored wagon and that you suspected CMPunk all along.

And as for you CMPunk, I am voting you because:
You were on the Montano wagon
You hopped on popular wagons all day yesterday
You vote with little explanation
You barely scum hunt
You do nothing to defend yourself
You won't give a valid reason as to why Thor is town other than that
extremely
heroic move where he said he'd take the blame for the Montano mislynch. Big deal.
You are refusing to take a side here as the day comes to an end. I would assume you think that both blindfaeth and Thor are town, but I haven't seen you say that. Do you want a no lynch?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@BB - if CMPunk is scummy for buddying me - then why are you voting me? Do you think he looks scummy because he's buddying scum? Because...
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Thor665 wrote:@BB - if CMPunk is scummy for buddying me - then why are you voting me? Do you think he looks scummy because he's buddying scum? Because...

That, and the fact that you both think my townreads are scum.

I feel your lynch will only enforce his.

What is your current view on CMPunk? You said you found him scummy but have given no mention of him, and to me that just screams scumteam.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@BBmolla - I still have an outstanding request to you to actually explain that townread on blindfaeth. If it's so obvious that I'm scummy for suspecting him surely you can actually explain it?

Re: CM - didn't you already ask me this? Someone asked this exact question to me (or maybe it was about fool) Let me explain again - and if it was you who asked before then I hate you.

Two groups of three were on the Ray wagon, the early voters and the late voters. I believe there is at least one scum in each group of three. *however* one of the groups of three contains TWO Townreads - therefore I believe my accuracy in picking scum from that group of three is substantially higher.
blindfaeth is in that group of three.
CM is in the other group of three.

Would I lynch CM? Yeah.
Would I rather lynch him today than me? Definitely.
Do I think he's the best chance to hit scum today? No, I do not.

Hence my current vote.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:
BBmolla wrote:@Thor: I'd like you to go more in depth about why you think he's a likely scumspect.

To suss it out clearly - I already said this in my first post of the day when I described the wagon and the chances of scum on it. There were two three person groups - he was in one of them, hence he is a scumspect. That's really the beginning and the end of my scum read on him.

I think CM-Town would imply Thor-Town a little bit, but I don't know if CM-Scum would imply Thor-Scum.
Oh, and I think CM-Scum implies DK-Town. Possibly.

Thoughts?

This is a multi-scum game.

Also, another question for those not voting CM, what makes CM townier than the person you are currently voting?

Because blindfaeth is in a three person group with two players I consider pretty likely town - thus dramatically increasing his chance to be scum from that group as compared to CM who is in with Fool and DK in a derptastic newbie/scum/wtf playstyle sludge fest that I'm hoping I don't actually have to try to figure out.

Oh hey - look, I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS FOR BB!

Thanks for reading, BB, thanks for asking derp repetitive questions and acting like I'm avoiding discussing CM when "lol, Thor/CM scumteamz because Thor ain't talking about CM"

Also - it's a scumteam with him buddying me? Egads sir, seriously?

BB is still a town read, but egads...

@BB - this is a pretty good reason for me to continue to ignore your 'blindfaeth iz the t0wnz!' issue too. Seriously, you better explain that read, please, it will make my universe a happier place.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, via my iso, I answered that CM question two other times - once for havingfitz, and once WHEN I VOTED BLINDFAETH! Reading - it is pro-town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by BBmolla »

His overall play is very townlike. His cases have been solid and well thought out, and overall just seems town to me.
I mean, there aren't specific towntelling phrases that he drops, it's just how he is playing screams town.

Your CM read just seems to be PoE, and I hate PoE.

I'm not voting Blindfaeth. However, if you vote CMPunk, I will unvote you, and vote CMPunk.
If you truly think he's scum vote him.

If not, my vote remains on you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

BBmolla wrote:His overall play is very townlike. His cases have been solid and well thought out, and overall just seems town to me.
I mean, there aren't specific towntelling phrases that he drops, it's just how he is playing screams town.

His "cases"?
Seriously?

Day one he sheeped Ray on me, then I posted a case on Ray and he insta flipped and suddenly was sheeping me against the guy he'd previously been sheeping.
Could you quote one of his "solid and thought out cases" for me?

I really want to see this, if I'm looking scummy for suspecting this obv. town guy.

BBmolla wrote:Your CM read just seems to be PoE, and I hate PoE.

It is PoE - which is more than the current CM case, fyi ;)

BBmolla wrote:I'm not voting Blindfaeth. However, if you vote CMPunk, I will unvote you, and vote CMPunk.
If you truly think he's scum vote him.

If not, my vote remains on you.

:neutral:
Do you think I'm a wuss or intentionally willing to play bad? This is terrible. Answer some of the above stuff first, maybe we'll get back to this at that point.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Ugh. :S

I was going to use #416 as an example but then I realized it's all an analysis of what occured that day and doesn't provide any scumhunting.
And it appears Blind is buddying DK...

UNVOTE:

I need to do some rereading. Something doesn't feel right.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 am

Post by TheFool »

Thor665 wrote:Just in support of Sky's call - when did you tell us this was your favored wagon?

Sky wrote:You do mention that blindfaeth is leaning scum, but I have not found evidence of a favored wagon.

By favored I meant 'the one I've been voting for all day". I thought that was a good indication that I liked it.

You're cutting out my quote. After I say that, there were some parenthesis that explain that I'm paraphrasing.

Yes, I know you're paraphrasing, but what are you paraphrasing? I'm not seeing anything in my ISO that indicates this. For the record, I haven't always thought CMPunk was scummy, though that should be apparent. Still not sure what you're getting at.

Maybe I didn't find it, but could you please show me where you say that blind is your favored wagon

I didn't say it in so many words, but if it helps, I'll say now that I think blind is the best lynch choice today. Calling him scummy Day 1, and voting him and questioning him Day 2 are the effects of that.

and that you suspected CMPunk all along.

Nope!
the nose knows no snows
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so we have three days before deadline. Of the current wagons I support, in order; Thor, CMPunk and Blindfaeth. Not sure I would support a DK wagon at this time as it's the least promising atm...plus it has CM on it. About the only thing I am confident of atm is that I doubt Thor and BF are in the same faction.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

Even havingfitz is capable of admitting that blindfeath looks scummy (he's just trying to bury him near the end of his suspect list). Again, this isn't rocket science.

Yo, fitz, no response to my rebuttal of the 'case' on me from you?
At the very least you should be leaping at that date/time request since that would sink scumThor, yeah? Instead...continued zombie walk. ...are you better than this? I want to know before I accuse you ;)
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Hey Thor!

I just think you're better than this :cool:

And here it is in Spanish :P

Creo que eres mejor que esta

And in French...

Je pense juste que vous êtes mieux que cela :mrgreen:

And German..

Ich glaube, du bist besser als diese

At least, according to Google :nerd:
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Aw man DK is on V/LA ~.~
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 am

Post by blindfaeth »

@whisper - one of your top scum reads thefool is on my wagon now what do you think about that btw?
- whispersilk

Return to “Completed Open Games”