TheFool

DeityKabuto
(1/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(1/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (0/10):

With 10 Players alive it requires 6 Votes to lynch / 5 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday August 29th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-29 18:00:00)

till Day 1 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Sky »

TheFool wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMPunk

BB's case is reasonable, and most of my townier reads seem to point this way.

Sheep. And no,

TheFool wrote:CMPunk - lurky, but null. Don't see a scummy intent there.

Don't pretend like you've always wanted to lynch her. While I'm glad she's closer to getting lynched, I do not like your vote.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by TheFool »

Nope, no pretending here, CM's still not my scummiest read! But my vote on blind isn't doing anything, and CM's a better vote than Thor.
the nose knows no snows
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

There was a point that there was a very nice blindfaeth wagon.
Now it's a Thor or CM Punk decision we're stumbling towards? This is sad.

@Everyone not voting blindfaeth (which is everyone but me) - do ANY of you actually think he's town and wish to flat out state you think he's town. I'd like to know.

I'd rather lynch blindfaeth or havingfitz than CM Punk as currently stands - I think the CM wagon is better than the Thor wagon because it's at least had "sorta" a case presented. But both of these wagons are pretty fail.

@Thor wagon - I challenge any of you to explain the case on me that got you voting me.
@Sky - why are you negative about Fool voting for a wagon you support?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Thor665 wrote:@Everyone not voting blindfaeth (which is everyone but me) - do ANY of you actually think he's town and wish to flat out state you think he's town. I'd like to know.

Yes.

And the fact you don't is part of what bugs me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Why should I believe he's town?
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by CMPunk »

BBmolla wrote:Alright.

First things first, you're a hypocrite. You voted DK without anything solid in post #86.

I thought not liking the way he jumped on the wagon after not understanding it was a pretty solid reason.

BBmolla wrote:No case on him or nothing, he's just auto scum.

again,

CMPunk wrote:not liking the way DK jumped on the Rey wagon right after not understanding it.

[/b]unvote
vote: DK[/b]

I gave a reason.

BBmolla wrote:You keep saying I misrepped you, but I think the case on Thor is valid, which is why I think your case on DK is invalid, my town read on DK included.

this again? oh man, get over it already, you misrepped me, and it has been shown how you did. you took something I said, and made a case and vote on me based on something I didn't say by twisting it to your own way to make me look bad.

BBmolla wrote:You're scum simply because you vote without rhyme or reason, and if we would lynch you I'm sure it would quickly lead to some of your scumbuddies.

that makes me scum? lol. I have already shown you how I had reasons in my vote. In fact on Ray I did say this

CMPunk wrote:Your scum. the complete hesitance to vote, and saying you will only vote on a lynch.

Sounds like scum being opertunistic and only hopping onto a sure thing wagon.

my other vote on DK with reasons
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3340202

So yes, I actually had reasons on ALL my votes outside of my RVS vote for the fool. Out of my 4 votes so far this game, outside of the RVS, all had reasons!
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 am

Post by whispersilk »

This is a hard post to write, and to a degree, I've been avoiding it, but my vote on Sky is going nowhere, which btw, screams scum to me, but anyway, seeing as there are 4 other scum out there, I'm forced to address other suspects.

I almost certain blindfaeth is scum, and I really wish I could shake off this gut feeling, but I can't. I really don't want him to be scum :(

and it pains me to say this, but I'm also equally as certain that Thor is town. There is a slight doubt, in that Thor could be blindfaethes scum buddy, but for now, I think Thor is town.

Blind, I've played one game with you, and we were both town power roles. I took a great deal of notice of how you played as town, and there is something very, very different about your style in this game. You might appear to be town to some people, but I think you're lacking the confidence and relaxed attitude you had in our newbie game, and it's been replaced by a quiet desperation in some of your posts, especially when you're trying to defend yourself. You're trying to hard to come off as town, but it's not working. You are flip flopping, vote hopping, and trying to build cases against Thor for the silliest reasons. I know you are a great deal smarter than that, and this is why I'm going unvote Sky, and vote for you. There is still some hope that I'm really very, very wrong, because I <3 playing with you, but I can't ignore the nagging feeling that you are scum. Please convince me otherwise.

Thor, I think you tunnelled Ray because you believed he was scum, and I can see why you thought he was scum. You were wrong, but I don't see that as reason to vote you. Town make mistakes all the time. I agree with CM that DK was wrong to vote for you based upon this, and I'm alarmed by the size of the wagon against you, when clearly all you've done the entire game is scum hunt and initiate conversation. The fact you were wrong about Ray is not reason to find you scummy, imo.

I have to go with my gut here, because my gut very rarely lets me down. I will still do an ISO on both of you guys, and on havingfitz. I just wanted to get this out
there.

UNVOTE: Sky
VOTE: blindfaeth
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

whispersilk wrote:I agree with CM that DK was wrong to vote for you based upon this, and I'm alarmed by the size of the wagon against you

I'm actually excited by the wagon on me, personally, and sheer statistics say that half of it is going to be scum. Which is about the only thing I thought was a positive about fitz and his play, and he pretty much flat out admitted that's what he was doing...then he lurked out, came back and posted without commenting on the wagon, and lurked out some more. Which hurt my soul and left me </3 as regards fitz. If he continues to lurk out till the end of today and I end up dead please make sure you get him to explain his tactical ideas during this period - because it's making no sense.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Thor how do you feel being put at L-2?

Do you think some1 would hammer if you were at L-1?

Will you vote yourself?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

1. Amazed they had the chutzpah to do it without a case.
2. Depends how derpy the players who are available to hammer are.
3. Not too likely - I see no strategic advantage to town to have me dead at this point.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor...I've moved house cross country over the past week.5 so my posting has suffered. However, posting in this game has lagged a bit overall and not just in my role. I'm sorry if I have caused you any </3 with my suspicions towards you and my "lurking" but my suspicions are genuine, I have provided my suspicions, and they have not changed. If you do wind up being the lynch and end up not being scum, I agree...there should be a healthy portion of scum on your wagon...especially FMPOV since I am not scum. Not sure who the final 2 Thor wagon voters might end up being but of the three non-me on your wagon at the moment I would rank them BF>BB>DK in terms of scumminess. Depending on who might round out a Thor lynch those rankings could change based on who the final 2 voters are.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@fitz - last time you were here you basically summed up the Thor as scum case via 'if he was town I'd expect more people on his wagon supporting my weak arse case'. There are now more people on the wagon and no one has expressed a case worth $.02.

Why no comment on this?
Why is Thor still scum - what is the case on me, because it *can't* be the case I think you've advanced, since that makes zero sense right now.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:@fitz - last time you were here you basically summed up the Thor as scum case via 'if he was town I'd expect more people on his wagon supporting my weak arse case'. There are now more people on the wagon and no one has expressed a case worth $.02.

Why no comment on this?
Why is Thor still scum - what is the case on me, because it *can't* be the case I think you've advanced, since that makes zero sense right now.

My case on you has nothing to do with how many people are on your wagon...I just feel my case is supported by the fact you are still alive. I've given my reasons for suspecting you. They can be found in my very low post count of an ISO. I haven't considered what the other cases on you are because I typically don't care what other people think...but since everyone in this game is looking for scum (IMO), I'm certain their suspicions towards you are at least half as genuine as mine.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

The case you're claiming as your "case" on me is an even worse joke than the one I think you're using then.

Basically you're admitting I'm doing things scum wouldn't do...because I'm scum (ignoring that I might simply be doing them because I'm town)
And then adding on - "welp, he was wrong about Ray and he can't spot scumhunting"
To the first I respond - yes, and...?
To the second I go - ...whut? Where?

That's the case. It's a joke. You're actually going to continue vague posting and acting like it's viable though, aren't you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and also the dreaded 'Thor is alive, so he must be scum' while equally claiming I'm obviouslly scummy for bad wagon pushes, which, if I was town, would have scum backflipping in joy. So either my pushes should be good enough for scum to want to kill me, or I should look scummy enough they wouldn't, but either way the 'Thor iz alivez!' tell is a joke too.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:The case you're claiming as your "case" on me is an even worse joke than the one I think you're using then.

Basically you're admitting I'm doing things scum wouldn't do...because I'm scum (ignoring that I might simply be doing them because I'm town)

I never admitted anything. I think that was CMPunk's rationale for not voting you. My point is your play day 1 was crap and totally benefitted scum. Tunnelling in the extreme and an unwillingness to consider others until someone actually called you out for your play (BF)..who then became suspect IYO.

Thor665 wrote:And then adding on - "welp, he was wrong about Ray and he can't spot scumhunting"
To the first I respond - yes, and...?

yes annnnnnnnnd....that makes you scummy (see comments above).

Thor665 wrote:To the second I go - ...whut? Where?

Ray gave a decent effort to find scum. You totally ignored it just like you are totally undermining my suspicions towards you. My suspicions do have merit and you dismiss them because it is in your best interest. My suspicions of you are at least or more valid (hint...they are more) than the case you pushed day 1 on Ray.

Thor665 wrote:That's the case. It's a joke. You're actually going to continue vague posting and acting like it's viable though, aren't you?

(See prior comment)

Thor665 wrote:Oh, and also the dreaded 'Thor is alive, so he must be scum' while equally claiming I'm obviouslly scummy for bad wagon pushes, which, if I was town, would have scum backflipping in joy. So either my pushes should be good enough for scum to want to kill me, or I should look scummy enough they wouldn't, but either way the 'Thor iz alivez!' tell is a joke too.

Can I get credit for the #1 slot if you begin tracking the 'Thor iz alivez!' tell?

So your counter to my opinion that you being alive supports you being scum is that scum would rather keep you alive if you were town because you push bad cases? Because you do not know what you are doing? If you weren't scum and I were scum...I would think being wrong on one occasion would not indicate further bad play. And to be able to rid you in a mislynch would be much better than having to (in a wolve's case) use a kill on you or in mafia's case...have no other way of getting rid of you.

Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Thor665
(4/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz
blindfaeth
BBmolla

blindfaeth
(2/6) -
Thor665
TheFool
whispersilk

CMPunk
(3/6) -
Sky
BBmolla
DonJosh
blindfaeth
TheFool

DeityKabuto
(1/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(0/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (0/10):

With 10 Players alive it requires 6 Votes to lynch / 5 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday August 29th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-29 18:00:00)

till Day 1 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

havingfitz wrote:My point is your play day 1 was crap and totally benefitted scum. Tunnelling in the extreme and an unwillingness to consider others until someone actually called you out for your play (BF)..who then became suspect IYO.

He also became suspect in Ray's eyes - y'know, Ray that paragon of pure town whom none should question in your universe.
Why have you expressed no opinion on my Ray case or his constant flip-flops from suspecting someone to sheeping someone, which he has done multiple times now with me being the only one calling him on it?

havingfitz wrote:yes annnnnnnnnd....that makes you scummy (see comments above).

:neutral:
Being wrong does not make someone scummy. What is this gak?

havingfitz wrote:Ray gave a decent effort to find scum. You totally ignored it just like you are totally undermining my suspicions towards you.

Please quote Ray's decent efforts by time/date. I'll agree he started scumhunting, the instant he did I started talking to him (and it was about BF - y'know, the guy it's scummy I suspect), then I logged off, and then later that day he was hammered. He didn't do any scumhunting prior to that though. Please prove me wrong.

havingfitz wrote: My suspicions of you are at least or more valid (hint...they are more) than the case you pushed day 1 on Ray.

I would hope so - they're Day 2 suspicions.
They're less than my reasons for blindfaeth though, as long as we're keeping track of aspects that have little merit to proving the validity of a case.

havingfitz wrote:Can I get credit for the #1 slot if you begin tracking the 'Thor iz alivez!' tell?

Sure, I think outside of a Newbie this is the first time its ever been used on me.

havingfitz wrote:So your counter to my opinion that you being alive supports you being scum is that scum would rather keep you alive if you were town because you push bad cases? Because you do not know what you are doing? If you weren't scum and I were scum...I would think being wrong on one occasion would not indicate further bad play. And to be able to rid you in a mislynch would be much better than having to (in a wolve's case) use a kill on you or in mafia's case...have no other way of getting rid of you.

Which seems to defeat your argument of why it's scummy I'm alive. The entire argument is silly at its core.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:My point is your play day 1 was crap and totally benefitted scum. Tunnelling in the extreme and an unwillingness to consider others until someone actually called you out for your play (BF)..who then became suspect IYO.

He also became suspect in Ray's eyes - y'know, Ray that paragon of pure town whom none should question in your universe.
Why have you expressed no opinion on my Ray case or his constant flip-flops from suspecting someone to sheeping someone, which he has done multiple times now with me being the only one calling him on it?

On my *blindfaeth* case.
Derp.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 am

Post by blindfaeth »

@Whisper - I know that comparing play styles to other games can be valuable, but in this case the circumstances are very different. One difference being that I had a power role in that game. Day 1, I tried to play very low to avoid getting lynched or NKed so I could investigate someone Night 1. Then, when DK came back good I had to become more vocal to make sure he wasn't lynched. From then on, I checked the two remaining scum - so the sense of "confidence" you saw is merely a reflection of my receiving those PMs. Plus, I had to fight hard because a mislynch was the end of the game and I couldn't sit idly by and let them win.

Not only that but this game there are two, independent groups of scum. I assure you I am good and can only hope to put your suspicions to rest <3
God, where is blind, because he is the only other sane person in this game.
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Oh and there goes Thor again with the OMGUS~ I'm not surprised >.>
God, where is blind, because he is the only other sane person in this game.
- whispersilk
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

By that same logic you're OMGUSing me.
I don't think that tell means what you think it means.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Sky »

Thor665 wrote:
@Sky - why are you negative about Fool voting for a wagon you support?

I feel like he's trying too hard to justify his actions, like saying "Oh yeah, I
always
thought CMPunk was a scumbag" (not an actual quote) when in fact he's just making a choice between her and you. Which is fine, that's what the day has come to, just the vote sounded a bit too strained. I can't really complain though.

blindfaeth does have a valid point, I think whispers bases her suspicions in this game too much of people's meta.

I would go over blindfaeth over Thor, only because I really think Thor is a good candidate for a mislynch and his defenses are solid. I agree with him that the only reason people are voting him is for his actions of yesterday. But CMPunk really needs to happen.
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 am

Post by CMPunk »

Being wrong does not make you scummy, and I think this case on thor is scum pushed simply because he said he would take the fall today if Rey fliiped town which he did. Scum know he would take the fall and see it as an easy lynch now to push.

Sky, why is it exactly you want me lynched what parts of what i have said do you not agree with? You have done a lot of saying I need lynched but actually nothing saying WHY I should be lynched. Your main reasoning that I can actually see is my lack of explinations on votes which I have already proven to be a lie as I have reasons with ALL my votes and feel you are just sheeping BB and what he is saying.
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!

Return to “Completed Open Games”