Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:In other words, he is guessing and is full of shit.

Hi, IS. Meet mastin.

mastin, this is IS.

Now you two have been formally introduced.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:09 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Toogeloo wrote:
Timeater wrote:FULLCLAIM NOW TOOGELOO

Jax, Vanilla Kombatant.
Ground Pound is my voting ability.
I am considered an
Earthrealm
Warrior.

How can you guys guess who me targets are? This is not fun anymore. Toog is NOT part of the black dragon. However, he is part of the earthrealm. Why would scum lie about that? The earth's cop already got killed so there is no reason to lie. I still think toog is scummy.

But there is one person who has to die today.

vote: palisade
sorry buddy but it has been 4 days too long.
after a wank.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Timeater »

toog is legit imo

more oversoul votes

then pali
watch for the eggshells
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANT
Day 4 Vote Count (#1)

Palisade (2) - Internet Stranger, CooLDoG
Oversoul (2) - Timeater, Amrun
Toogeloo (2) - Darox, Palisade
Bogre (1) - zMuffinMan
The Fonz (1) - Mastermind of Sin

Not voting (10) - NanookTheWolf, T-Bone, springlullaby, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Bogre, Toogeloo, Magister Ludi, Nero Cain, Oversoul

Toogeloo is V/LA until August 29th.

Deadline is Wednesday, September 7th at 11:00 PM EDT. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to select a Kombatant!

Day 4's stage is: Living Forest!

Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Oversoul wrote:-____- brainfart. I forgot that Ermac flipped Doctor with Miller condition.

Darox, no one told me that ahead of time, but it is likely that ABR was told so which is why he didn't plead for anyone to protect him instead of CoolDog.

Totally didn't read this whole exchange.

Unvote, Vote: Oversoul

Pleading for doc protection is wrong. ABR knows this. Thus, ABR would not plead for doc protection regardless of whether or not his role was one-shot. This is doubly true with two claimed power roles to choose from.
Permanent V/LA.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also to note, cop>kill observer. You have a drastically lower chance of hitting scum.

I would be willing to lynch over, but pali has lived far too fucking long. he dies today.
after a wank.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:oversoul

Her last few posts irk me.

Also hate the lurkish nature of T-Bone and Time.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

CSL replaces NanookTheWolf. Please welcome him.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:14 am

Post by CSL »

I was following this game when it started, and I agree that Palisade has lived for far too long.

Vote: Palisade
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Bogre »

I dislike so many jumps on Palisade with the main reasoning being, 'He's lived too long.' Do any of you have reasons beyond that he's somebody to kill ?

Oversoul is better, I think the comments above stating he is constructing arguments and faking confusion are pretty worthwhile. Also see my original post on him. He needs to go in the arena.

VOTE: Oversoul
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Internet Stranger wrote:Palisade was attempting to play crystal ball mafia by simply naming all active players as scum. He makes all of these accusations and leaves out the lurkers. In other words, he is guessing and is full of shit. He is caught scum that is trying to save his own ass by being aggressive and acting as if he has divination powers in order to make him useful.

Palisades is about as useful as a palm reader and its insane that anyone can think that he is a "cool guy". You're a gullible fool MuffinMan. Stop being so dense or stop blatantly defending him. He has no redeeming qualities if he is going to spit out such nonsense. Any asshole can spit out a list of the active people and hope for the best, especially when its caught scum palisades lashing out at the active people that can clearly see he is scum.

Get your heads out of you asses and read him again, those easy scum lynches are allowing him time to make you forget that palisades is scum.

Just to reiterate, I do have a better reason to vote for palisades other than him being a herpaderp or mindless sheeping. We have been successful with our lynches that we lost focus on what makes Palisades scummy and Palisades is clearly counting on that.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Timeater »

PALISADE VOTERS:

JUST SWITCH YOUR VOTES TO OVERSOUL THEN WE CAN GET PALI ROUND TWO

NERO CAIN:

IM ORDERING YOU TO POST THREE PARAGRAPHS OF CONTENT.

BOGRE:

WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM AND WHY. PROVIDE AT LEAST THREE READS.

IS:

SEEMS WE HAVE A GOOD THING GOING WITH THE WHOLE "PUT PALISADE IN THE RING THEN LYNCH THE OBVSCUM"
watch for the eggshells
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Bogre »

Oversoul- the quick slip on the wagon d1, general pleasure to throw ill-backed accusations, and fabricated posts.

Fonz- I think he was making a lot of noise against Palisade. On the other hand, Palisade was noising back. I'm not giving either town-points for it, but nothing was overtly glaring beyond that the back and forth made very little actual sense to me.

kiwieagle: Really pushing the Amrun is scum even though he's been confirmed as not-1 group of scum.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Oversoul wrote:-____- brainfart. I forgot that Ermac flipped Doctor with Miller condition.

Darox, no one told me that ahead of time, but it is likely that ABR was told so which is why he didn't plead for anyone to protect him instead of CoolDog.

Pleading for doc protection is wrong. ABR knows this. Thus, ABR would not plead for doc protection regardless of whether or not his role was one-shot. This is doubly true with two claimed power roles to choose from.

Why is it wrong to plead for protection if you are a power role? Didn't CoolDog do it?

Bogre, I am not constructing arguments and I don't understand how you got that idea. My confusion is legitimate. The lynchings have been happening so fast that I forgot about the night 1 actions especially since there wasn't a lynch on that day. Don't you think I would remember if my faction killed a cop, or a doctor? That is pretty important and is bound to seep into the subconcious of scum.

Bogre, why don't you go after Nero? He has nice wagon hopping skills like I apparently do (your whole suspicion stems from the fact that I voted Palisades for a Mastin v Ludi show? Plenty of people did that).

Nero has literally voted or unvoted in ALL except for ONE of his posts. He looks like weak scum that is just trying to meld with the flow of the game.

VOTE: Nero Cain

TimeEater, what makes me obvscum? I never like it when people throw that word around especially when they look to be caps lock, energized and unpredictable posters. What use would it be to put Palisades into the ring if you think that I am obvscum and should thus be speed lynched?

(not really pertinent game flavor musing)

If Palisade's hunch is correct that the flavor in the kills is an indicator for the person who killed them, that means 5 different people have killed, or sent in kill actions. I seriously hope there is a Gunsmith/Psychologist equivalent in this game.

Bogre, what part of my posts are fabricated!?
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Timeater »

@Bogre

All your reads are shit.
watch for the eggshells
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Bogre »

Cool story.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

omg..
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Bogre »

Oversoul wrote:

Bogre, why don't you go after Nero? He has nice wagon hopping skills like I apparently do (your whole suspicion stems from the fact that I voted Palisades for a Mastin v Ludi show? Plenty of people did that).

Incorrect- my suspicion stems from the fluffy banter you posted when you voted. Scum generally feel the need to make SOME sort of textual addition to their bandwagon votes, and yours felt like you were writing it in to fulfill that guilty mindset.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

Bogre wrote:
Oversoul wrote:

Incorrect- my suspicion stems from the fluffy banter you posted when you voted. Scum generally feel the need to make SOME sort of textual addition to their bandwagon votes, and yours felt like you were writing it in to fulfill that guilty mindset.

Read Semi Open Sexy Sedilla to see why I wanted to see Mastin v Ludi.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Bogre »

Mastin v. Ludi has nothing to do with voting Cooldog.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oversoul wrote:
Fate wrote:K THIS IS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

WERE GONNA TALK AND SHOOT THE SHIT TODAY FOR A FEW PAGES SO WE HAVE SOMETIHN TO ARGUE ABOUT

THEN I'M FIGHTINHG COOLDOG TO THE DEATH TO SHOW MUDI THE WAY OF RAGE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

THEN TOMORROW WELL SHOOT THE SHIT AND THEN LUDI WILL DUEL MASTIN.

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS, IT WAS WIRTTEN IN STONE AT THE DAWN OF TIME

VOTE: COOLDOG

HEHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Agreed. And I finally realize where your title is from :P
VOTE: CoolDog

You mean this post? O_O I didn't even make a reference to CoolDog when I voted him. It would make sense if I voted Fate with that post.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Bogre »

Oversoul wrote: You mean this post? O_O I didn't even make a reference to CoolDog when I voted him. It would make sense if I voted Fate with that post.

*GASP*

JUST SO

You made a fluffy reference and joined the bandwagon with no mention!
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Continuing low access

Vote: Palisade
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Oversoul wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:

Why is it wrong to plead for protection if you are a power role? Didn't CoolDog do it?

Bogre, I am not constructing arguments and I don't understand how you got that idea. My confusion is legitimate. The lynchings have been happening so fast that I forgot about the night 1 actions especially since there wasn't a lynch on that day. Don't you think I would remember if my faction killed a cop, or a doctor? That is pretty important and is bound to seep into the subconcious of scum.

Nero has literally voted or unvoted in ALL except for ONE of his posts. He looks like weak scum that is just trying to meld with the flow of the game.

VOTE: Nero Cain

TimeEater, what makes me obvscum? I never like it when people throw that word around especially when they look to be caps lock, energized and unpredictable posters. What use would it be to put Palisades into the ring if you think that I am obvscum and should thus be speed lynched?

(not really pertinent game flavor musing)

If Palisade's hunch is correct that the flavor in the kills is an indicator for the person who killed them, that means 5 different people have killed, or sent in kill actions. I seriously hope there is a Gunsmith/Psychologist equivalent in this game.

Bogre, what part of my posts are fabricated!?

By the power invested in me as confirmed town, I shall
unvote, vote: oversole

Just to note, the quote post is really bad. Mean really really bad. And You guys are right, we can lynch pali tomorrow. But it has to be tomorrow okay.
after a wank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Palisade has always been a dumb lynch, and it still is.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”