farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

All mission cards are now out. You have 72 hours to send in any night actions.

Deadline is August 21, 8:00pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

It was a crazy night. All the noises going on during the night, did anyone sleep you wonder?

As you go into the morning and glare at the sun shining in your eyes you see not 1 body but 2 bodies of your fallen Lemmings.
You see Oversoul and Jedo laying dead. Both with a bullet to the head. Next to Jedo you find a gun and think.......is he mafia?

The paper in his pocket shows that he was town.
What's with the gun. It has no other bullets in the gun. How odd.
Oversoul's paper for alignment confirms your worst fears.
He was town as well.

You look at the mission cards they held that night looking for answers.

Jedo mission:

Your mission: Fedora
You have the best hat in the world. It holds more power then you realize.
Your mission is for the morning.

You have been given the ability to vote on 2 people. You may either vote on one person twice or vote for two separate people at the same time. Make sure when unvoting you specify which person you are unvoting.

This ability is only good thru day 4

Oversoul mission:

Your mission: Payoff

You final got the money together to payoff the bookie. You call him up and agree to meet tonight to chat with Me=Weird.
Tonight you 2 have the opportunity to chat with each other here

Jedo - Maroon lemming - town
Oversoul - Pink Lemming - town
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Mission cards:

Bookie
Jackhammer
Concrete Mixer
Cement
Limo
Thief

Picking order:

Llamafluff
malpascp
Shadow Dancer
Chuji Kunisada
me=weird
TOGTFO

Deadline for day 4 is 2 weeks from this post.
Llamafluff has 48 hours to pick a mission from this post
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 am

Post by TOGTFO »

Limo allows a person to switch with one other person and any actions preformed on you or him/her will be swapped. I picked Jedo last night which means scum tried to kill me which resulted in Jedo's death.

I would have picked someone more scummy like mew or malp but I was not sure who Jedo would target for his vig and didn't want to essentially bg our vig kill. Note that Theif is back in play and can be used to prevent someone from getting a card.
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 am

Post by TOGTFO »

Also, who was blocked last night? With two roleblockers and still a kill went through? Does that mean the scum kill can't be blocked?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Roleblockers should claim last! Oversoul would be Jedo's shot (he hardly tried to kill either TOG or himself and Over also makes no sense as the scum kill). It's also clear that scum did not try to kill Jedo because in that case TOG would have died...

So Limo is in deed a busdrive and and Over used it on self - interesting fact is that mike had Limo in N1, so scum knew for a fact what it does and still they chose TOG as noight kill. Not sure if this implies anything, though, TOG could as well have used it to protect me or Chuji...

Theif? Supposed to be "thief", right? It's the card that allows you to steal a power for the next night if I am not mistaken...

I demand that both llama and mal forfeit their right to pick missions for today, because with the scum ill going through at least one scum is in those two and M=W (who picks late though). I think Limo and thief are the most impoirtant cards for town right now, so I suggest me and Chuji pick those two.

I asked Far about night actions and as far as I understand it every player (both scum and town) can only perform one single active action per night, either use his (active) missio card, use some other abilty (such as shooter boxes) or perform the night kill for mafia. She also said that last scum allive would be an exception to this rule (so I assume they can at least perform kill and mission simultaneously). Unfortnately I cannot see how this helps us at all right now...

I suggest we claim night actions in the following order:
1. TOG already has claimed
2. mal
3. llama
4. Chuji (as far as he considers it helpful)
5. me
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Not yet sure if we are no lynching.

TOG and SD get limo and theif. Theif steals one of the RBer

CK gets one the RBs.

Jackhammer goes to whatever of me/MW/malp people say is town, others take bookie and have thier RB stolen. I want me or M=W to have jackhammer since even though I think its M=W and malp scum, if its CK instead, malp is his partner.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Seriously, Llama, as things are I give rather little about what you think. TOG has the last pick, Chuji is before him, so Chuji picks thief. It's that simple. I don't want leading waggon scum to do another mike.

Is mal still V/LA? If he is llama should claim now.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 am

Post by malpascp »

Back from V/LA. I'm not sure if I can get online again today. Anyway, I will start rereading.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Does you being on V/LA imply that you did not perform any night actions, mal? If not you could help us a lot by claiming what you did.

Where the heck is every one?!
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Sorry for the delay. School is starting soon and been busying getting around to move in and what not. I thought I posted LA on this half of the hydra, but I guess I am mistaken. It will be another day or 2. Sorry about that. Please don't pick missions until then.
This is a PokerFace and Battousai hydra account
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

JJ - If you are still reading this. You were right. CK is probably scum, was a good gambit by him but he is scum. I just need to find his partner at this point.

The proof

SD is 100% confirmed town. I will not vote him in any scenario. SD gets limo tonight.

TOG might actually be scum here because Limo "worked". He drops way off the confirmed list since scum knew what Limo did already. I do not believe scum forgot that and killed the one person who could have flipped it on them.

This means M=W did roleblock, as the Limo (mike) would have been the likely passed on action compared to it, and definantly compared to all other alternatives. Which means M=W is town as he either blocked the CK kill, or scum killed and blocked the same player. I want M=W to get Jackhammer and use it on SD.

So that means M=W is town, SD is town. Pool is now

Malp/CK/TOG

I will work it out later but gut is actually saying that we are in serious trouble ands its CK-TOG at this point.

Now I know CK and TOG are going to immediately dislike this a whole lot, but I actually want them to show what is wrong with clearing M=W and SD here.
Co-host of The USL Show
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by TOGTFO »

I just want to hear the role block targets.

I can defend my actions well enough but thats only going to happen if I am actually being accused. Right now, Llama is trying to PoE and everyone else is hiding. This is a mylo situation today, no lynch could be a viable option.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by malpascp »

I didn't use my action, because I wasn't even online. Anyway, that was my intention.

Llama be carefull with the mission-picking deadline.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

LlamaFluff wrote:This means M=W did roleblock, as the Limo (mike) would have been the likely passed on action compared to it, and definantly compared to all other alternatives. Which means M=W is town as he either blocked the CK kill, or scum killed and blocked the same player. I want M=W to get Jackhammer and use it on SD.
s town as he either blocked the CK kill, or scum killed and blocked the same player. I want M=W to get Jackhammer and use it on SD.

I don't get it.
Also, Llama, please claim your target from tonught.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Chuji: Can you say anything about your night actions/what hammer does?
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I realize that some of this was said by llama, but it wasn't very comprehensive, so I'll try to make it more so.
Scum knows what limo did, so if they wanted to kill him, they wouldn't have targeted him because he'd switch himself. Assuming for a minute he's town, it's unlikely that, not knowing who their kill might be redirected to, they would have killed jedo through him, which means one of two things happened: 1. scum killed jedo who killed oversoul. If this happened, tog is confirmed scum. 2. Scum killed oversoul, and jedo tried to kill tog and instead killed himself. I don't believe this happened as the plan was, I believe, vig either me or oversoul, which would have resulted in 1. In addition, jedo not only said he probably would follow the plan, but also had tog on his townlist and near the end of the day seemed to have removed oversoul from it. Ergo, I believe 1. happened.
In which case tog would be lying about even committing an action, which would leave him free for the nightkill.
Chuji I believe is also scum because the two ways of no death N1, RB and protect on him, I don't really believe he was the kill, as there were other viable kill options at the time, like jedo, shadow, and kublai IIRC. On the other hand, he may very well have been scum as his interactions with mike and tog were minimal(going of D1 right here).
So, calling it now as a chuji, tog(and mike) scum team.
I say we no lynch so we have at least a chance of less possibilities. And now that the other killing card is dead, only one person will be dead so there should be 2 of me, llama, and shadow.

Looking back on it, that might actually have be less comprehensive than what llama said. Oops.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

TOGTFO wrote:I can defend my actions well enough but thats only going to happen if I am actually being accused.

Ok. I am openly accusing you of being scum because of who you targeted with your action. It makes ZERO sense for scum to kill you. First, really they pass on SD? Second, they kill the one person who they know (from N1) has a power that allows them to force someone else to protect them?

No I don't believe scum is that stupid. You screwed up there and should have killed someone else.

Right now, Llama is trying to PoE and everyone else is hiding..

PoE works.

What part of SD and M=W town do you disagree with?

Shadow Dancer wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:This means M=W did roleblock, as the Limo (mike) would have been the likely passed on action compared to it, and definantly compared to all other alternatives. Which means M=W is town as he either blocked the CK kill, or scum killed and blocked the same player. I want M=W to get Jackhammer and use it on SD.
s town as he either blocked the CK kill, or scum killed and blocked the same player. I want M=W to get Jackhammer and use it on SD.

I don't get it.
Also, Llama, please claim your target from tonught.

Scum cannot perform double action N1.

Holding to the assumption you are town, N1 they had

Force Protect
and then they had two of
Double Vote
Roleblocker
Roleblocker
Neighbor
Doctor

Who would you sent to make the kill in that scenario? First option of course is Neighbor and DV. So lets even say that me and CK are town for this experiment. That means they had RB/RB/Doc combo. Why would you send a RB to kill over the force protect? FP is only going to be benificial if they got targeted for a kill. RB in a power heavy game? Thats going to be performing an action. So M=W DID roleblock CK. Because he did roleblock CK, it means he is town since CK either got stopped sending the kill, or TOG saved him. If TOG saved CK (apart from it being the near impossible malp-M=W pairing) it means for M=W to be scum, scum both killed and RBed CK.

So M=W is town.

Which means that CK is scum. Since who is left is Malp/CK/TOG.

How can TOG town save CK town in that situation? They can't. So the only spot a kill could have been stopped would be FROM CK instead of ON CK.

HoS CK

I will vote him once we are done here.

I blocked Oversoul last night.
Co-host of The USL Show
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 am

Post by TOGTFO »

Very well...

I find myself town in an awkward position with scum's actions. Last night made perfect sense for me to pick Jedo over anyone else. If I picked someone more scummy, there was the possibility of being vigged by Jedo. If I picked someone who was for sure town, there was the chance I would end up killing them.

Here is my reasoning and thoughts for what happened last night. Mafia knew of my power but also knew that I would not pick someone in danger of being killed. That left me with the choice of SD, CK, Llama, Jedo or to not use my power at all. At the end of yesterday, I was considered one of the more Pro-town people in the game. It would make sense to kill me as either I would die from fear of using my power on the wrong person, or a Pro-Town player would die. This is also why I picked Jedo out of everyone because his actions yesterday lead me to believe he was the least pro-town.

Anyways, that is the logic behind my power usage and why I think I was targeted.

Shadow is the best clear we have, so his ruling on missions will be final. I still say we should No Lynch today as there are many possibilities to who is scum.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

TOG, thats not my point. I see zero reason for scum to have tried to kill you last night, at all. They KNEW what your power was and that you would use it, so they were instead randomly killing someone else of your choosing. Why would they ever make that kill over SD who you agree is obviously town?

They wouldn't.

You screwed up by not killing SD and trying to pin it on malp.
Co-host of The USL Show
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 am

Post by TOGTFO »

Trying to pin it on Malp? I see...

That is your point though Llama. Scum tried to kill me because I am town who might not have used my power or would have attempted to protect a town person with it. I think scum tried to outsmart me.

If I am scum who has been gambitting this whole time with my doc protection and thief steal, then wouldn't I have played this a bit smarter then outright claiming I killed Jedo with my limo? The problem with your reasoning is, you are staking to much wifom on me and I dont play for an epic wifomy win. I play to win straight out and the easiest way possible if you will excuse my meta claim.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

What a bogus. I was typing a huge post to explain what a huge pile of nonsense llama's case is... But TOG beat me to it... In fact, llama, by your logic, TOG scum would have just killed me, knowing for sure that I would not be protected by limo.

For me llama looks a lot like desperate scum who botched the night kill (again) and now has to face a situation where he's likely going to lose to pure PoE unless he manages to frame supposedly confirmed town players. Remarkable conincidence that he not only calls TOG scum but Chuji as his partner... And trying to "clear" M=W in the process.
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 am

Post by TOGTFO »

As much as I agree with you SD, I dont want to assume that Llama as scum would clear his partner and pin both town players. I guess what I am saying is that Llama is not completely daft and it would be hard to tell if he would buddy with his partner to clear him or buddy with a town for wifom purposes.

I would like CK to get in here and post please.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Look at the situation. It's MYLO, scum can win right now. But they are in a bad situation where they face a 3 player town voting block and town controlls two role blocks and a busdrive, potentially completely shutting down their night play. It's not so much a question of daftness as of desperation and cunning audacity. And I am really fed up with all that faulty logic and "scum would not do that" stances. It's all WIFOM.

Same with mal, why is he not scum (according to some)? Because mike was on his waggon and "scum would not distance from a mislynch on a partner" whereas in fact that is the ideal moment to distance from a partner. I looked back at it and when mike jumped onto the mal waggon taz' waggon was already at full steam and the only other vote on mal was taz' OMGUS vote. Only later TOG and I switched over, making those waggon on par for some time, but mike could have hardly predicted that and had he slipped off after that he would definitely have looked scummy.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:08 am

Post by malpascp »

SD and TOG are town to me. I think TOG would defenitivelly shot SD tonight if he was scum. That would give a great advantage to scum at MYLO. The only way this isn't correct is if scum were expecting us to No Lynch, and then they would kill SD next night. This means that if SD survives to next night, I will see TOG as 99% conf-town.

That leaves M=W, Llama and CK to me. Right now, my guess would be Llama/CK, because of their interactions to be the scumiest, and also because most recentlly I got a town vibe from M=W. CK's interactions with mike made my scumdar ping, but for the individual actions I am much closer to lynch Llama right now. His play sounds like a blatant White Knighting all over this game. ISO him and disscuss please.

I agree on SD being our role-decider from now on. Eventually someone will have to decide that, and SD is by far the best candidate.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”