Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Rodion »

By fullclaim I mean everything we already wanted to know yesterday + whatever you did since then.

MoI - I think it now falls on you to publish all of Chk's reports.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Alright.

I still got this shit and here is how we are doing things today

1) Junpei claims tracker result
2) DMSIS is fullclaiming everything about his role
3) We are lynching CB today, I will not be on the wagon, MoI will not be on the wagon. DMSIS will be hammering, and I want all of Peregrine, Meran, NC, Rodion, Mysterio and FC will be on the wagon.
3.5) There is a very small chance we lynch DMSIS today instead
4) Anypony on the above list that is not on the wagon gets lynched tomorrow or vigged tonight.
5) Return to point 3 lynchpool tomorrow. Preferably one of Meran, Peregrine and DMSIS.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

Haha, MoI knows I'm scum, right? He's not afraid to hammer. Chk too, obv.

Dash, you so rock. Told them not to touch you overnight, and by golly I was right. Don't shoot town who wants to kill town, let them take the heat. So useful to us.

<3
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

On day 1, after a horrible vifam replaces out b/c he/she didn't want to be lynched...Silverscum was all like "oh tee hee Jun is confirmed town for the day!!!"

But then....

EXPRESSES INTEREST IN BANDWAGONING SOMEONE HE BELIEVED WAS CONFIRMED TOWN!!!

Guess who Silver was also trying to get lynched on day 1. Pine. And who replaced Pine. Our good friend Grey Castle Bravo Ice.

On day 2 Jun was all like "I think Silver is scum but I'm not going to vote my scum buddy!!!!"

KillerJester makes a great point about how Silver never followed through with his crappy day 1 martyr play then turns a 180 and thinks he's town. WHAT.THE.FUCK?

Also on day 2 Jun attacked KJ over his Silver vote.

And David X has come to Juns defense TWICE now. So he's either buddying or defending his scum buddy.

So yeah, I deffo think there are a few scum in Silver, Jun, DX, KJ and CB. This is why a Silver flip is needed in the next few days.

Rainbowdash wrote:
3) We are lynching CB today, I will not be on the wagon, MoI will not be on the wagon. DMSIS will be hammering, and I want all of Peregrine, Meran, NC, Rodion, Mysterio and FC will be on the wagon.

but Sotty is obv fucking scum?

and why are you not going to be on the wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

We already have two ponies who have claimed not town, we just need to get rid of them. Depending on DMSIS response he may go first, but I prefer CB at this point.

Also I am staying off this wagon along with MoI because if CB is vengeful, we both are assured life. All those ponies I want on CB I would be happy if they got venge-killed. Should be around half scum.

Silver is still probably town so stop harping on him. Both of the flipped scum were trying to get him lynched over claimed town JK.
You don't earn
loyalty
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Mysterio »

VOTE: Castle Bravo

Seems like the obvious lynch for the day.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Claim: Walter Bishop(Fringe)- Inventor

I have 16 vials. 4 for each of my abilities.
I cannot drink all four in a row or I will die from poison. The vials counter each others poison which is why after I break the chain I can use the fourth vial of one ability.
My vials contain the following:
4x- Day Role Cop
4x- Risky Guard Maker
4x- Weak Doctor
4x- Weak Alarmist

I was aloud to use one of any of my roles pre game.

Actions I have used:
Pre Game- Rainbow Dash(Cop)
D1- MoI(Cop)
N1- MoI(Weak Doctor)
D2- Andrew(Cop)
N2- Pappums(Made Guard)
D3- ZeLinK(Cop)
N3- RainbowDash(Weak Doctor)

Also I thought Pappums was scum because of his interactions with MoI whom you knew was town. And so I was willing to sacrifice him due to my knowledge of MoI's alignment and overall scummy play.

I weak doctored MoI and RainbowDash because I knew they were town so I wouldn't die.

I have the following abilities left.
3x- Risky Guard Maker
2x- Weak Doctor
4x- Weak Alarmist
#freeShotty
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Castle Bravo »

Rainbowdash wrote:We already have two ponies who have claimed not town, we just need to get rid of them. Depending on DMSIS response he may go first, but I prefer CB at this point.

Also I am staying off this wagon along with MoI because if CB is vengeful, we both are assured life. All those ponies I want on CB I would be happy if they got venge-killed. Should be around half scum.

Silver is still probably town so stop harping on him. Both of the flipped scum were trying to get him lynched over claimed town JK.

Do you suppose I am a scum vengeful?

MoI hammers, or admits his scumread is a lie. That is that.

He claims I'm scum, he hammers.

Its so simple for him. RainbowDash, are you a fucking moron? No? Your reads are not 100%. Point of fact, they're far worse than mine.

He is sure I'm scum, I've claimed. He drops hammer.

I loved the weasel act he pulled yesterday.

Now shut the fuck up and stop shielding one of the better players on this site who has all of a sudden made plays that only a TOTAL FUCKING MORON would call.

Where was he on scum yesterday, you mangy lice-ridden donkey?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

I'm fine with rainbow's plan.
... People were right it seems....
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

By Celestia.

Look CB. I will say this one more time in hopes that you finally listen to me because this is really starting to piss me off. MoI is probably town, not moreso than some ponies, but he still is probably town at this point in time. Does the situation with Andrew mean he has to be town? No, its a perfectly acceptable gambit for scum to play drafting thier partner into a group as its going to be town sided WIFOM. Does the situation with DMSIS mean he is town? No, unless we end up with a town flip from DMSIS which means he is really really likely town. His play reads as likely town play to me though, and that is what I am basing my opinions on here when you combine it with everything else. You need to get it through your head, we are not lynching MoI today. Period. Screw whatever sacrafical crap you are trying to pull here. I mean, I am like more sure you are town then most other ponies in the game for this wierd shit, but guess what? I. Do. Not. Care.

If you are going to insist on just chasing this one shadow for the entire game I have two options. I either get you lynched doing as much damage control as physically possible incase you have some vengeful ability, or I ignore you and convince everypony else to ignore you as well. I am not in the mood to do the second so unless you stop this crap, im going to get you lynched. I will say it again to summarize, I do not believe MoI is confirmed beyond confirmed, but is he a town read? You bet your ass he is, and I will defend him from somepony who I see as a threat to him. So lay off him or get lynched. Your call completely.

Don't pull the "he didn't vote oversoul" thing yesterday either. I busted the claim up bad, he never showed up past that point. Makes it more of a null tell, at least track back to things that make them look like possible partners D1/D2.

I also take back Mysterio needing to be on the CB wagon if that happens, oversoul play makes him slightly more likely to be town. Peregrine too, I am willing to back burner both of those ponies.

Vote Meraniel

Meran is by far and away one of the best ponies to match up with Oversoul. He went back and forth from ignoring him to calling him null town until the claim got screwed up.

If CB or DMSIS are not being lynched its Meran or FC today.

@DMSIS - Can you explain the alarmist role?
You don't earn
loyalty
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Banshee »

Well, hmmm.

First, I don't recall anyone hinting that ANYONE was a gunsmith and I'm SURE that Chkballin did not say they were in a neighbourhood. I know MoI said there was an investigative role in the neighbourhood, but the rest of this is apparently privileged information from somewhere not in this thread. If the possible doctor isn't privy to that information, then that's on the people who had access to it. For now I'm assuming that this particular mistake was made by a neighbour and not by scum, but that can change depending on confirmations and information from other players.

It's my understanding that Serial Killers usually show up as no gun. Is that still usually the case?

I've never heard of scum being vengeful. While I believe MoI to be town based on his play surrounding the neighbourisers, I don't have any such semi-confirmation for Rainbowdash yet; thus, I'm not willing to jump onto a wagon that Rainbow has said herself is not likely to hit scum anyway. I agree with the analysis that if Shotty is town, RBD and MoI are town, but if Shotty is scum, it's likely at least one of the confirmed townies will be scum. Otherwise the gambit makes no sense to me. Because I think based on the last day's play that Rainbow is more than likely town, I'm thus left with the likely conclusion that either ZeL1nK and Shotty are both scum or that Shotty is town. Note that this is just MY opinion and I haven't played with Shotty or Rainbow before so I don't know that I'm right.

Can anyone confirm that Shotty plays this way as town? Or as scum?

@Rainbowdash: Do you think Shotty is likely town? Do you think his confirmation of you as town has anything to do with that opinion, either way that it falls? What makes you think that Silver is town, and does his latest post shake that read at all?

I'd like an explanation of the remaining powers for Shotty's role as well.

I'll be back with more questions, undoubtedly.

VOTE: Fourseen Circumstance

I have zero tolerance for this crap. I don't care what your alignment is, if you don't want to play, don't replace in.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

I am playing... relax.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Wow Banshee is ignoring the Ursa Minor the the room by not commenting on CB/GI meltdown.

I am still torn a little on DMSIS. I want him to be town, I really do since I tend to hit a stride when I get confirmed. Part of his role just looks so, wierd though. Mostly the pre-game action. What I really don't get is the force protect thing, since I start running in circles there. It means that DMSIS is either exactly what he claims, or is scum/SK and that was his factions kill. Question I have there is, why PLJ? Doesn't make tons of sense to me for scum to have shot there. It could go either way, really wish we had a vig here. The VT claims though just make me think he does have his role, and scum wouldn't have a force protect role, SK might, but still probably not. Just throwing out three VTs? Thats going to take serious guts and even if you assume 75% vanilla, be about 60% failure rate, thats with high vanilla content too.
You don't earn
loyalty
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Holy fuck, why are so many people so scummy? I guess it's time to dust off my Scumdar™.

Castle Bravo - 9/10

drmyshottyizsik - 8/10

Meransiel - 7/10

Junpei - 7/10

Rodion - 7/10

silverbullet999 - 7/10

PeregrineV - 6/10

David Xanatos - 6/10

vezokpiraka - 5/10

Banshee - 5/10

Nero Cain - 5/10

ThAdmiral - 5/10

Mysterio - 5/10

FourseenCircumstance - 5/10

killerjester - 5/10

ZeL1nK - 4/10

TheJakalope - 4/10

Rainbowdash - 4/10

MagnaofIllusion - 3/10
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Banshee »

@Rainbow: I have no idea what's going on there. I did comment insofar as I politely refused the wagon.

@Izak: I actually agree with a good portion of that, but can you use something other than yellow for the middle part? It's really hard to read. Also, is it based on or similar to Vollkan's system (where 50 is the starting point, if I recall correctly)?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Banshee wrote:@Rainbow: I have no idea what's going on there. I did comment insofar as I politely refused the wagon.

Why refuse CB and not FC?
You don't earn
loyalty
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Banshee »

Pressuring CB is definitely not going to help anything. He's giving PLENTY of reads and plenty of information, he's just furious with MoI. I don't know that this is indicative of his alignment, or some spat between the two, or what. I have literally no clue what made him so angry, but I don't think pressuring him is going to make any difference to that.

Have you read FC in isolation? He's done nothing but ask to be killed, vote himself, and sheep other people's votes. NOTHING ELSE. I don't know his alignment. I think it's despicable and disgusting to replace in to a game and behave the way he's behaved. I'm voting him, but if I thought we could get a replacement for him, I'd be pushing for THAT. At minimum, either he starts playing the game or he gets the hell out, that's how I feel about it. You want CB gone for pressuring MoI -- I argue that at least he's pressuring SOMEONE. What the hell is FC doing except wasting space and asking for death? You're wagoning someone you think may be town, by your own admission. I'm not jumping on that wagon with you because I think CB is actually helpful in getting reactions and reads (your defense of MoI, for instance) and FC is doing nothing but dragging the game down and contributing zero, zip, nada.

Surely you can see the difference between the two.
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Rodion »

chkballin wrote:As for the neighborizor talk- this hydra was recruited but not by andrew...we are currently assessing the reads we have on the members of the neighborhood before we talk to them too much.

~
BALLIN

chkballin wrote:My read on Rodion is that he isn't a threat and he isn't a day 2 lynch. At best Rodion is a serial killer, but I am almost positive he's town.

Castle Bravo wrote:How would you have knowledge that lets you determine that a player is either town or a serial killer, but definitely not scum?

David Xanatos wrote:Castle Bravo > Could be any number of things. The way you've worded it, Gunsmith.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Someone unknown to the general population has claimed a direct investigative role in the QT.

On an unrelated note, Wiki says the alarmist is an anti-
cult
role.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

@Banshee I actually spent a good 20 minutes looking for an alternative colour for 5-6/10, but couldn't find anything that worked. Call me OCD if you must, you wouldn't be the first.

And no, it's not at all like Vollkan's method. I think scumhunting by numbers is a total waste of time, and you need to get reads by much more than the scumminess of their posts - consistency, interactions, VCA, and NKA, among others, can all play important parts. I simple went down the playerlist and typed in the numbers from my existing reads, and my instinct. That way, every possible factor is accounted for as I see fit, and there is no scope for a post to be unfairly weighted.

So, as you can see, the Scumdar™ is far superior.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Castle Bravo
Castle Bravo
Townie
Castle Bravo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Castle Bravo »

*sign*

Dash is sooooo Hitogoroshi/Mina shit.

Vote: Rodion

Back to bussing my obv buddy.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Banshee »

@Rodion: Okay, I stand corrected and I see what you mean. It's possible that we don't have a doctor since we lost the Jailkeeper role.

@everyone: Going to see a movie so I'll not be responding more tonight. :) I'll catch up tomorrow.

EBWOP: @Izak: I'm right that the top is your scum reads and the bottom is your town reads, yes? I disagree on placement of Junpei, ZeL1nK (tentatively on that one) and Jakalope. I would put killerjester closer to the top of the town as well. Sorry to be hurried but I don't want to be late.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Banshee wrote:Pressuring CB is definitely not going to help anything. He's giving PLENTY of reads and plenty of information, he's just furious with MoI. I don't know that this is indicative of his alignment, or some spat between the two, or what. I have literally no clue what made him so angry, but I don't think pressuring him is going to make any difference to that.

Have you read FC in isolation? He's done nothing but ask to be killed, vote himself, and sheep other people's votes. NOTHING ELSE. I don't know his alignment. I think it's despicable and disgusting to replace in to a game and behave the way he's behaved. I'm voting him, but if I thought we could get a replacement for him, I'd be pushing for THAT. At minimum, either he starts playing the game or he gets the hell out, that's how I feel about it. You want CB gone for pressuring MoI -- I argue that at least he's pressuring SOMEONE. What the hell is FC doing except wasting space and asking for death? You're wagoning someone you think may be town, by your own admission. I'm not jumping on that wagon with you because I think CB is actually helpful in getting reactions and reads (your defense of MoI, for instance) and FC is doing nothing but dragging the game down and contributing zero, zip, nada.

Surely you can see the difference between the two.

QFT

So I will now start playing.

This post in general screams oppurtunistic reasoning by a scum-alligned player and in general is bad for the town. You are going after me because I have been a dusty lack lust full of nothign player.... well that makes a lot of sense actually. So therefore, I am going to start playing now, I am currently in the situation where I find CB to be awkwardly pressured because he pressured MoI... however; I also feel the shotty claim is true to an extent, but something in it is off. He may be a JOAT scum alligned. I am having a lot of issues riding the pony express and just going along with my little pony, but at this point in the game I believe the best play would to get rid of Radion.

vote: Radion
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Rodion »

Care to give any reasons, Fourseen?
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Rodion wrote:I'm starting this with a rant.

@Doctor - buddy, where's your brain? DX had hinted at Chkballin being a gunsmith and MoI told there was an investigative role in the neighbourhood. Chk had earlier told he joined the neighbourhood. If that wasn't enough for you to conclude that Chk had to be protected, oh boy...

See, KJ? This leads us back to our D3 discussion about asking VIs to fullclaim so we can play their roles for them. Not that the point here is "hey, doctor, claim now so we start telling you what to do", don't get me wrong. The point is that if someone claims a town PR and you see a myriad of suboptimal moves coming from them, you suspect it amd ask for the fullclaim so one of 2 options happen:
a) you comprehend that it's a lie and hang them
b) you teach him how to play their role so no more mistakes are made

Anyway. My top 3 town reads were all NKed after I disclosed them. I was right in all 3 of them. Before someone says "mafia can easily have 100% success in reads", it also looks like I'm cleared of being mafia due to Chk investigating me and getting a "no gun" report.

I'm not sure which role is responsible for this 2nd NK (SK, dumb vig, dumb JOAT etc), but at this point in the game I must reinforce my former request. Do NOT end days prematurely, even if you are sure you are hammering scum. It's always possible that someone has something to say. Think twicebefore you act, goddamnit.

FOS Foreseen (L-1), Killerjester (hammer)

VOTE: Castle Bravo

Shotty, full claim. My vote can change to you in the blink of an eye.

/rant

^ this.
Rodion
Rodion
Goon
Rodion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Rodion »

Glad you're finally playing.

What's wrong with my first D4 post?

Which alignment do you accuse me of possessing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”