Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Oversoul wrote:
Jedo the Jedi wrote:If you agree with his logic, Over, you are dumb. He's either scum trying to pull the wool, or he's town with super bad logic.

What do you mean "far more obvious scenarios," Shadow? I know I'm not scum, so all this POE business means nothing to me and is completely wrong.
Nobody is considering that Llama and/or Chuji could be scum
, in which case this town would just be putting the lube on for them. Also, I'm not holding up the day with my vote, so no need to freak about that. Finally, I recognize now that it would be detrimental to lynch someone other than mike today, but that won't stop me from vigging Chuji.

That is a blatant misrep. Did you forget my suspicion of CK after night 1? Or my suspicion of Llama with his plan?

Also, I have a few musings about the most recent posts.

Shadow's immediate defense of CK is not strange, but it is interesting and could be a connection due to scumbuddies. However, given they have pretty strong townreads on each other that connection is most likely not suspect. It IS interesting how CK knew who gave him the cop result ability. ;) Also interesting how one of you, CK, said that scum wouldn't give town a cop role which would clear both of you as that does make sense. Also, interesting is that cop is the easiest role to fakeclaim.

Very interesting.

M=W's lack of worry about dieing from Llama's heavily suggested and directed Jedo vig-shot suggests that he knows Jedo wouldn't shoot him, implying scum buddies. It also suggests that there is a possible connection between me and Llama given his suggestions for the vig shot. Another possible outcome of Jedo's is a distancing between his slot and Llama's slot when Jedo shoots me instead of the more suggested M=W shot. However there would need to be 4 scum in this game which seems highly unlikely.

No over we had no clue shadow gave us the cop shot until these posts by shadow and the post shadow made after that where he admits it kinda:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p3259500
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p3266746
still one of mal or togtfo would have to be my partner so jedo's vig choice should still be either mal or M=W as that would be most protown choice given how their deaths can confirm people as pointed out earlier
This is a PokerFace and Battousai hydra account
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by TOGTFO »

Jedo, you should read Llama's posts. Regardless of if you think he is scum or town, his last post was very pro town and perfect reasoning why you should shoot who we have given you and no one else. CK does not need to die yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mission Cards:

bookie
Jackhammer

Order of picking:

malpascp
me=weird
mikemike778 (picked shooter)
Oversoul (picked payoff)
Chuji Kunisada (picked hammer)
Shadow Dancer (picked Concrete Mixer)
Jedo the Jedi (picked Fedora)
TOGTFO (picked Limo)
Llamafluff (Picked Cement)

Vote count:

Mikemike (3) Shadow Dancer, TOGTFO, chuji Kunisada
CK (2) Mikemike, Jedo the Jedi
With 9 players it take 5 to lynch
Day 3 deadline is August 17, 8:30 PM PST

malpascp
is picking a mission.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Jedo: So let me elaborate on what
I
mean by Chuji being unlikely scum.
First of there are the two early independant town reads I got from both hydra heads which were the reason why I gave them the cop investigation in the first place... But this just means I am biassed in the matter I guess... So move on the hard facts...

We know that Chuji is not gambiting scum trying to quickwin by forcung a mislynch on town mike. We know this because mike by snatching away shooter essentially claimed scum.

So assumed Chuji scum would have handed one of his partners in.

Things that are actually in favour of that thesis:
- He had to claim a cop result at some point in time because he knew that he was not the only one who knew that he had that investigation and not using it would obviously have been suspicious.
- Handing his partner in would obvously buy him a ton of town creds.

Things that contradict that thesis:
- The much safer move for scum Chuji would have been to claim an innocent on an actual townie. With 3 scum alive and the game close to LyLo one confirmed townie is much less risk than the scum team being one player down and town winning an extra day.
- Chuji knew who gave him the investigation from day 2 on because I essentially told him and every one knows that he knew it because he claimed my ability before me. Under these circumstances I would have expected scum Chuji to night kill me to make sure I cannot hand out further investigations (he could not know what kind of inventor I actually was) and ideally to "forget" about the investigation that he himself received. Of course this is possible under the assumption that Poro guarded
me
last night, but we don't know that and that seems to be a quite significant "if" in the argumentation.
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Personally, I think we pretty much locked this up for town and scum are trying their best to discredit and fool the town to give themselves more of a chance. Of course, I could be scum and saying this to sway town away from listening to them and to follow this plan of fail. So, I'm starting to think Jedo's responses recently are coming from upset scum more than anything. Over and Mew as well, but seems to be to a lesser degree. Over's recent post struck me as such, as he didn't ask why I knew shadow gave me the role, but instead implied that it was suspicious and tried to plant doubt in both myself and Shadow's claims.

Jedo- You've said town should be relying on scumhunting and not mechanics on who to lynch. Yet you vote me for pressing a plan based on the mechanics of the game confirming town. What, besides that and possibly the lack of kill N1/potential roleblock of myself, since that is "game mechanics and not scumhunting" would you say makes this slot scummy over everyone else? From memory, I don't recall you voicing much suspicion on us or more than anyone else that is alive. It appears to me that you only want to listen to game mechanics when it suits you best.

Shadow- Sorry I claimed for you, but I felt town was in such great position, that everything needed to be out in the open in order for town to agree to the "town voting bloc" and win.
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Chuji Kunisada wrote:Jedo- You've said town should be relying on scumhunting and not mechanics on who to lynch. Yet you vote me for pressing a plan based on the mechanics of the game confirming town.

If that's what you think my reasons are, you are sorely mistaken. Try reading better.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 am

Post by TOGTFO »

I am worried and purpose that a roleblocker block jedo if he continues to remain adamant with his CK kill.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Me=Weird »

1214: In that game, we had two claimed 1-shot cops. One of them was real, and mis-vigged. The other, twistedspoon, was scum and faked an investigation on one of his partners whom he declared guilty and bussed to a lynch. So Chuji claiming to have a guilty on mike means little alignment wise. It's not that I doubt he had an investigation, just that it has no bearing on his alignment. Sorry for taking up so much space for such an inconsequential point.
And no, I don't particularly care about possibly being shot. I'm not exactly an important person right now.
TBH, I haven't had much time to carefully analyze and think about any of the plans lately.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

You would be playing into scum's hands if that happens, TOG. Besides, I'll probably follow the plan so I can write a big, fat "I told you so" post when the game is over.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:07 am

Post by mikemike778 »

TOGTFO wrote:I am worried and purpose that a roleblocker block jedo if he continues to remain adamant with his CK kill.

you mean propose ?

:neutral:
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Jedo- Thank you for clarifying that. The posts you quoted adequately disproved me... oh wait.... :rolls:

TOG- No, I think roleblocking Jedo is a bad idea. Yes I'll die, and we lose an unknown role, but then Jedo has basically outted himself as scum and the rest of you have only 1 scum left to find. Then, with Jedo dead, scum can not kill (if they do, they out themselves as one of 2 ppl and if they don't, either through WIFOM or being blocked, then we get multiple lynches to make up for lack of Night kills.
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 am

Post by TOGTFO »

mikemike778 wrote:
TOGTFO wrote:I am worried and purpose that a roleblocker block jedo if he continues to remain adamant with his CK kill.

you mean propose ?

:neutral:

Shhh before i lynch you... oh wait..

@CK- i dont like that idea as it means Jedo could be just stupid hard headed town and that would ruin the game for us.
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

It's not feasible to quote multiple posts from a phone, otherwise I would bury you with such a post. Just go back and read that my major problem with you and Llama is your horrible logic/reasons which clear you. At any rate, you are doing an incredible job of being obtuse.

TOG, at the risk of sounding repetetive, read what I have said (in response to you no less): I will most likely follow the plan, so there is no risk of me being "stupid hard headed town." Just shut up and let's get on with this.

unvote, vote mike
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Malp prod please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:Malp prod please?

Will do
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I think he announced V/LA. Could we maybe skip him and let M=W pick his mission? Doesn't make a lot of a difference anyway.
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

I believe malp said he was on v/la for the rest of the week and that he intended to pick jackhammer when he got back (not sure if mod would accept that as his pick, but in interest of saving time, Mew should pick his role as soon as possible, leapfrogging Mal, and then we lynch mike).

Jedo- You don't have to quote them then, it's pretty simple to just post the numbers. But it seems your major problem, as you said, was that we are using mechanics to call ourselves pretty confirmed town. How is that scummy? If I am town, I obviously believe that, and if I am scum, I obviously want you to believe that. That is null at best. What have I done to make you think that I was scum before then, that's not mechanic related, as that is the only thing I can see to push a null tell into scumminess (or towniness if you already thought I was town)?
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Because those don't confirm you as town. How hard is this? At least two other people have pointed that out. Your POE is completely fucked up because of faulty assumptions. I should be more confirmed town than you just from my play. More than that, you and Llama have proposed a plan based on this faulty POE which will leave us at MyLo with no truly clear idea of another scum. If you continue to hold this analysis, scum can manipulate your data to lead to my mislynch and win. That's really not a game I want to play.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Why did you want to vig me for "not being confirmed town" and "scum can manipulate my data to lead to YOUR mislynch"? That last point seems to be like you are trying to convince me to change my analysis (which implies that I'm town, otherwise why would you try and convince scum to not hurt town).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

For the sake of deadline coming up Me=Weird may pick a mission at this time.
Tomorrow deadline to pick a mission will be 48 hours.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Pick: Bookie

Shouldn't the day be over? Votecount says deadline was the 17th, which was yesterday.
Regarding the game, I'm slightly more on chuji's side right now.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

Deadline to pick a role, M=W. I think we get 2 more days after choosing our roles to vote.

In any case if Malp is V/LA he won't be using his role.

vote: MikeMike
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Mikemike

Since we are all picked out.

Everyone know their actions? Good. Break ranks and we break necks.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mission Cards:

Order of picking:

malpascp (picked Jackhammer)
me=weird (picked bookie)
mikemike778 (picked shooter)
Oversoul (picked payoff)
Chuji Kunisada (picked hammer)
Shadow Dancer (picked Concrete Mixer)
Jedo the Jedi (picked Fedora)
TOGTFO (picked Limo)
Llamafluff (Picked Cement)

Vote count:

Mikemike (5) Shadow Dancer, TOGTFO, chuji Kunisada, Jedo the Jedi, oversoul
CK (2) Mikemike
With 9 players it take 5 to lynch
Day 3 deadline is August 17, 8:30 PM PST

The lemmings gather around and point to Mike,

Mike is scum I was told by my cop investigation, says chuji.
Oh my we need to throw him off the cliff.

Mike it take by the 5 lemmings that chose to get rid of him.

He is launched off into the sky. The lemming below show their scores

2 papers come out.

The first one opens up.

Mike you are mafia color black

The second is the mission he picked
Your mission: Shooter

This is not a regular gun. This is a guy that is loaded with different color boxes that do different things.
Your mission tonight is to decide who to give a surprise box to..

You have 3 boxes to choose from each with a 1 shot ability. Your mission is to chose a box and player (not yourself) to give the 1 shot ability to.

Box choices:

Green – 1 shot doc
Purple - 1 shot watcher
Yellow – 1 shot mute (this box given to another player will make a player unable to communicate during the day, except to vote. They can still use pictures to try and convey a message, but not words may appear other then vote X player).

Mikemike - black lemming - mafia lynched day 3

missions will be out shortly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”