inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

AND THEN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ COUNTERCLAIM?

HOLY MOSES THEY DON'T HAVE SAFECLAIMS.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

I dont understand Farside, what do you want me to prove? I am Lenny and it says I am a pair of windup binoculars. I am not a watcher if that is what you are saying, I am just ccing the role name.

Vote: Fourseen

I didn't vote because I wanted to see his reaction. Obviously he is sticking with my role so I guess I know who I want to lynch. Since I am just a VT, I dont mind being lynched in a one to one and I am sure there are players who would love to be able to get rid of me before I become a hassle.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:47 am

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

Deathnote..... you dont cc a cleared watcher who obviously made up his character name..... My actual character is cymbol-banging mokey from Toy Story 3
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Why would you lie about your name? What good does that do ANYONE?

My vote stays.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 am

Post by glowball »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:Deathnote..... you dont cc a cleared watcher who obviously made up his character name..... My actual character is cymbol-banging mokey from Toy Story 3

You have no reason at this point to make up a name. Confirmed watcher or not I was right, you are a liability and a distraction. There is a possibility that DeathNote is the character that "you made up" and there is a chance he's lying- but under these circumstances neither one of you can be trusted. Fourseen, your word has been irreparably compromised and I don't even know which way I want to go with this now.

Btw- thoughts...watchers have been seen as both alignment, so stop throwing it out like you are confirmed town, you are a confirmed watcher to a certain degree but it doesn't make you town.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Also, if you do remember, The Cymbal Crashing Monkey from Toy Story 3, was a bad guy. Seems like a perfect name for Mafia Watcher.

Why isn't anyone else voting him?
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 am

^ that is why i didn't want to name my character name because I felt that it didn't make since for the monkey to be town sided, but as we have seen from woody claim it doesnt make since he has a gun when he didnt even have a holster in the movie.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 am

Post by glowball »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:^ that is why i didn't want to name my character name because I felt that it didn't make since for the monkey to be town sided, but as we have seen from woody claim it doesnt make since he has a gun when he didnt even have a holster in the movie.

He does have a holster, we just don't really see his gun most likely because it's a children's movie. Don't fall back on that. There is NO REASON for you to lie as a town PR- if you are here to help the town with EXTRA information, we need to be able to trust you. No one would have cared about your name if your results were proven, but now I have to wonder about your alignment.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

Here is what has just happened. Fourseen is a mafia watcher and decided to claim as a town PR however his role is somewhat incriminating so he saw this post:

SodaSpirit17 wrote:If anyones the watcher it's the binoculars guy. But Bo makes sense because she watches her sheep (yet she always loses them..)

He decided that in order to fake a town PR the only option was to claim lenny however what he should have done was just claim his safe claim and a VT. There is still the possibility of scum not having a safe claim but this seems more like mafia error to me.

My vote stays.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 am

Post by mikehart »

Holy hell for some reason my subscription decided to stop emailing me or I read the email without clicking the link.

Fourseen seems caught.

But

His soft cc of umbrage doesn't make sense to me if he were scum. Not sure if scum had time to strategize before game start(I seem to recall that happening in the past but not sure as I also recall it not happening. Mod choice maybe?) But I could see them strategizing that interaction and I could potentitally see a scum watcher trying it as a gambit but that's a stretch cause causing your gf to be lynched day one is really bad play.

That's a big but and I'm not convinced the monkey would be guaranteed scum either so I'm not ready to place my vote there yet.

FAs claim of woody is suspect to me. why would woody be a one-shot vig? Even going with the whole sherrifs have guns thing, woody would carry a six shot revolver. What kind of pistol is a single shot?

-personal note-
The speed and veritable flood of text in this game really makes it hard for me to keep up and as such I am seriously contemplating replacing out. I really love the source material and the experience of a big theme like this after so many years away so I will soldier on the best I can until I feel I'm becoming a liability to the town.
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 am

Post by bobsnox »

VOTE: fourseen

the monkey wouldn't be town.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Oversoul replaces Beefster

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hey, guys

Since I didn't get rvs I'll do it now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

JK. Rereadimg predecessor's iso
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Vote isn't moving for the time being as I think this over. If FC isn't getting lynched he is on me, Inhim, or diddin for the rest of the game lest I say otherwise.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

I find it hard to believe scum Fourseen killed their godfather day1 with his BoBeep counterclaim. But anything is possible.

However, lying and getting name counterclaimed is ironic, considering yesterday.

As to flavor,

Woody could be a Jailkeeper (sheriff puts people in Jail)
a vig (Sheriffs have guns)
a cop (Sheriffs are law enforcement)
a RB (Sheriffs "stop" crime or even perceived crime)
a watcher (Sheriffs watch for criminal activity)
a tracker (Sheriffs watch for criminal activity)
a doc (Sheriffs "protect" the public)
etc.

One-shot is designed for game balance, so making any of them one-shot doesn't mean anything.

So flavor arguments are weak.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by diddin »

STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING

Christ people. But regardless Fourseen is caught scum. The monkey would not be pro-town
Unvote, Vote:Fourseen
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by mikehart »

Wait, stop flavor speculating but the monkey has to be scum? That doesn't make sense to me.
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by diddin »

I'm talking about the Woody shit.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by glowball »

Although I somewhat agree with the flavor speculation there is an innate tendency to give favorable characters a town alignment. YES.. it is all speculation, but people cannot say that it isn't in the back of their minds. FOR GOODNESS SAKE, Andy was the town JailKeeper...
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

diddin wrote:STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING STOP FLAVOUR SPECULATING

Christ people. But regardless Fourseen is caught scum. The monkey would not be pro-town
Unvote, Vote:Fourseen

Good Story Bro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I recall Umbrage stating that he was talking about two scum teams. I'm thinking that Umbrage was without meaning too letting people in on the scum. I also agree with DN's assessment on Forseen's action.

He claims a role and then outs another player in no way, shape or form is town.
Also when he is caught instead of saying yeah I didn't want people to know post then, he votes for DN's sticking to his guns.

unvote:
vote: Forseen
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 pm

bahahhahahahhahaha we are lynching a confirmed watcher? Cool Story Bro.
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

Holy SHIT tere's been 8 freaking pages since I last was here. Catching up now. Don't expect a post til tomorrow; there's a ton to read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:bahahhahahahhahaha we are lynching a confirmed watcher? Cool Story Bro.

Hey funny story. Did you know that watches can be part of the scum team.
True story. Mirror

Also you lied. You lied for no reason. You lied and outted another player that most would believe was a town PR watcher.
In short it looks more scummy then you being confirmed and looks like scum watcher.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”