diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by diddin »

No, he's lurker scum and belongs on the death list.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Rainbow, diddin- It obviously has to do with my results claim. Or do you just want information with no thought to what it means, and I just rely on you to figure it all out for me?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Touche PJ. I may be wrong about you. This is going to be thought about quite a bit.

As for this new issue good lord spit it out and lets go from there. "Two vig shots" means "These choices in players don't make sense from an anti-town perspective in killing active and/or town appearing players." PV's all but hammering "I took a vig shot".

If I'm wrong anywhere lets go but goooddddd lets not start this coy dancing again
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

SpyreX wrote:.... god 1162 is the antipost.

DeathNote replaced Hiraki? Faaah I want to kill it though

Now now. Try to keep some restraint. Surely Deathnote will be easy to read later down the road.

But I lol at him at his reason for joining the wagon. Just let it sizzle. Thoughts on that?

Deathnote
: Yeah, I have noticed that from her. That is why I didn't like her play. Generally she'd try to defend obv town ppl or aspects of theory, to SEEM TOWN, without really doing much town things. (Keep in mind that she had Umbrage as a suspect from VERY VERY early on though) I want you to keep an eye on her specifically.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

TheJakalope, have you learned anything new? Any new reads, and are you going to vote?
Oyatsu Nuki
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

Finding it hard to be interested in this game. Sorry.

Let's see.. I like the Nanook wagon, but I don't find him scummy enough to put a vote right now, but am glad there is some pressure.

I know I'm guilty of this, but I find it odd how many people are hiding. Stop that. It seems like it's an exchange between like 5 people.

I might do an ISO of a few people of interest later. Also going to go through player's interactions with Umbrage. I don't find a 2nd Mafia, or a Third party very unlikely. It's definitely a possibility.

@RainbowDash, do you really think it's likely that there are 2 separate vigs in this game and that the Mafia didn't kill
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

TheJakaLope
: You like the wagon, k. But why don't you find him scummy enough for a vote? Also keep in mind he hard lurked ToDay and YeSterday.

Rainbow Dash
: You didn't answer me. Why haven't you ever addressed Mike Hart, or even spoke of him YeSterday? Thoughts on Nanook?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Rainbow
: Oops.. I saw you mention of Mike in your wall. Sorry about the minunderstanding. I was expecting a reply to me. :lol: (Throw in that I didn't know which quote belonged to who either)

I'm still wondering why you didn't address Mike YeSterday though.
Oyatsu Nuki
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

SpyreX wrote:
As for this new issue good lord spit it out and lets go from there. "Two vig shots" means "These choices in players don't make sense from an anti-town perspective in killing active and/or town appearing players." PV's all but hammering "I took a vig shot".

No, but it makes a difference in saying "there should have been three kills but there was only two, and no mafia kill", and "looks like two vig kills".

Anyway, screw it. Claim in next post o make it easy to find in ISO.
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

I lurk as both scum and town sometimes. Lurking isn't always a sign of being scum, it's a sign of laziness sometimes. (at least with me)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Night 1, used 1-shot doc prize to protect FourseenCircumstance, primarily for this post:
FourseenCircumstance wrote:Umbrage is not the watcher.

So, if the two kills last night were all "vig", then FourseenCircumstance is confirmed town.

However, since Raindow can apparently say one thing which means something else, his "all vig" statement means nothing and confirms nobody.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Good enough Nanook case for now pending re-read.

Vote: Nanook

@Jak- you win the prize for scummy posting on page 47, and are winning on page 48.

@BlondeDr- I would throw in a ISO of flipped scum, to get a glimpse of interactions, etc. on first read. And all "almost" lynches.
Blonde Doctor
Blonde Doctor
Goon
Blonde Doctor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Blonde Doctor »

PeregrineV wrote:@BlondeDr- I would throw in a ISO of flipped scum, to get a glimpse of interactions, etc. on first read. And all "almost" lynches.

That's a really good idea. I have a hard time putting pieces together like that, but I'll offer whatever I come up with. In other games I've read, I find that if there are two running wagons for most of the day, you should probably lynch both of them eventually, since you wouldn't want to find that if the first one was a mislynch, the other was scum who "got away."

I would fully advocate that kind of pressure, though not follow it religiously since obviously there can be many factors that effect the next day's lynch (i.e. investigation results, etc).

Also, I'm most likely not going to have a huge wall-o-text kind of catch-up, since those are annoying to read (and write ;) ), but I will make sure to make note of the bigger points from all of the different "sections" I'm reading, including now the ISOs of flipped scum and "near lynches."
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Blonde Doctor
: I think it's good to read up on the kendall wagon. Everything after it is distracting and there isn't a need to read it. (Kendall wagon is early on around page 7 and below)

Also would be a good idea to read around pages 19 and up. : D
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Question to everyone ToDay:

Who get's the trivia question power ToDay?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Btw: I do think Glow/Peregine should be copped. Sure, I have seen a CC come from a VT before (it was great, caught scum and kept the cop alive). It's just this is all fishy, and I would expect Glow to perform ballzy maneuvers/plans. And Pere, I never did like the way he jumped up to get the prize like that. DO NOT FORGET THAT. That still annoys me. I didn't even get a chance to try. :evil: Btw, Rainbow is also fishy for introducing the "Double vig" theory. Only in relation to Glow and Pere [Pere using it to confirm Four as town with a doc that seems very convenient].

First of all. We DON'T know if scum have fakeclaims or not. Essentially, Umbrage fake claimed Bo Peep. K, No one has REALLY counter claimed that character HONESTLY. So we don't REALLY know if Bo Peep, the character, is in this game or not.

The CC was vague. Essentially, if someone fake claims, you'd full claim. Why? Because it's a 1 for 1, tat for tat, eye for an eye. If you claim to be the character they are fake claiming, then they had to create their own. If no one has that character and that person is scum, then it's a safe claim. The idea is that you are sacrificing yourself to get a scum kill during the DAY. Sure I want PR's to stay alive, but I want to note that the intentions don't seem... innocent. I mean, I don't feel their actions really line up with their 'double team counter claim'. Essentially it's null because scum can do that to hide behind it, or town trying to lay low. BUT, the rest of their play does not line up with that of a town mind set. :cool:

I mean, I don't get this. Fourseen has a lynch line of DJ > FA > RAY. K, so then he votes FA. What made him skip DJ entirely? Why hasn't Fourseen pressured FA or even ask him a question? Where does he plan to go with this?

All this does is bar us from further analyzing flavour *looks at name :cool: * with the right information, in the situation of a pr claiming in the future.

I want either NANOOK, or GLOWBALL dead ToDAY.
Peregine
is also a good alternative. I still support other wagons I supported before. :mrgreen:

Everyone
: Thoughts on this plz.
Glowball
: How would you feel about being copped ToNight? What is your read on PeregineV?
Peregine
: How would you feel about being copped ToNIght? What is your read on Glowball?
Petroleum Jelly
: You think Glowball is lying about lying? Then what need would there be for Four's soft counter? And I do not think she'd openly lie about another claim then. :roll:
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Basically, it's like this. Umbrage is a VI, who was also a Mafia Godfather. IF he was going down (and he would most likely go down hence VI), the Mafia would deff try to reap the benefits. And I mean 401K benefits.

Here's a thought. I would definitely think mafia would jump at a chance at accusing their own scum mate of slipping that there were more than one scum faction, as to not connect themselves to the obv scummy scum. (Ie: Rainbow)
Oyatsu Nuki
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Hey all, I am
V/LA through tomorrow.
I'm moving into my new apartment and will catch up when possible.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:04 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

We're lynching chkflip.

vote: chkflip
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

chkflip wrote:inHim, how should he have claimed? Before L-1? Because that's generally frowned upon as well.

chkflip wrote:Is that a counter-claim? I've played games off-site with more than one watcher.

Can anyone counter-claim Bo Peep?

I just can't believe that scum would even
attempt
to fake claim a character like one of Andy's toys. That's a big risk for no reward.

VOTE: Beefster

Seems like a solid case from Ray; we'll see where this goes.

PEDIT: She... watches sheep? O.o

Lynch this scum before I come back from
V/LA through tomorrow.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 am

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

Can I just put it out there that if there is a trivia question today, then I will be competing for it. Kay?

Also, The Reason why I Skipped DJ is because at this point I would like to hear from his replacement.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:21 am

Post by SnakeSide »

@FA: Your right I did miss that. That is definitely worth asking about.

I think many people saw BoPeep as town so that comment means nothing. I don't understand why now 2 people believe BoPeep = watcher.
Makes no sense to me.

I support the following wagons:

Hirk
Mikehart
chkflip
Nanook

I completely disagree with the Glowball wagon. FA that is paranoid way of thinking. One advantage of what Glow did for scum is clear, but I have had nothing but town read of Glow that so far everything and every reason you given really rubs me wrong.

I'm going to go this way because ckflip needs pressure more.

unvote:
vote: chkflip
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:51 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Also I have a few things I want to say today but I need to get my ass to work and it's going to be a long post.
I need to think about something that has been really bothering me since day 1.

fars
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Ray Montano »

I need to work out first and then I'll post later. But I am here and sort of read through. I need time to completely gather my thoughts.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Bump for VC
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”