Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Because my scumbuddy has been blatantly buddying me all game?
And you want to lynch me first of the pair to test if that's true?
Wooosh.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

- Town -

• blindfaeth
    - A very good townish player. Blind consistently posts his reads and provides evidence and reasoning for it all. My only thing to note is he does say one or two things every 10 posts or so that make me reread them. Like in post #492:
    blindfaeth wrote:I don't know, but I have a hard time believing that Thor is wrong about both Ray AND I.

At first glance I thought this meant he was calling himself scum, but I think it's just how he worded it. If you could possibly clarify exactly what you meant by this that'd be great.

DeityKabuto
    - Has a very spontaneous playstyle which I am not used to seeing. However, I think his cases, especially his early ones, are well constructed and helpful. Overall his play has improved drastically, and I'd be willing to bet he's town.

Sky
    - Seems town so far, and I think the town flip on Ray supports this.

havingfitz
    - FightingShadow had little content, but the little content provided some good points. Hoping fitz can strengthen a read on him with posts.

Thor665
    - The Tick and Ray flipping town has kind of skewed my view on him for me. I want to say he's town, I really do, but things seem to be pointing otherwise. After reading back, I'd still put him in town territory for now. I really think his interactions with everyone are townish. However a really good case on him could possibly change my view.

TheFool
    - Not much to read off of. More content would be appreciated to create a more solid read.

whispersilk
    - Suspicious of her. #307 urks me a lot because the Thor/Ray conflict was in progress and still she has no reads on either of them. Also, gets anti-town on a player and doesn't explain it? To me this seems to be taking everyone elses reads and applying them to herself so she looks town. Not liking that at all.
    Spoke a bit too soon, I do like #334.
    She's a toss up for me at this point.

DonJosh
    - Provides his thoughts, but no rhyme or reason to them.

CMPunk
    - Not liking this character, calls people scum without backup and just doesn't support what he says with evidence in general. I've got my eye on him.

- Scum -

Here are my current reads, please ask for clarification where needed.

Looking at the wagon:
DonJosh wrote:
Shadowmod wrote:
Ray Montano
(7/7) -
Thor665
The Tick
DeityKabuto
TheFool
FightingShadow
DeityKabuto
TheFool
CMPunk
BBmolla
blindfaeth
DonJosh
blindfaeth
DeityKabuto

I'd say that CM and DonJosh are probably the scum on there. Possibly TheFool and Thor too.
Off the wagon I'd say the scum is probably whisper, and possibly a Sky/Fitz.

I'm aware that I just named 70% of the town as scum, but seeing as 5/10 of the town are scum, I think it's a safe guess.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Right now I'd actually be more safe lynching Thor, but it doesn't mean we should ignore everybody else, so let's discuss the day instead of rushing things.

Back in Day 1, I had Thor as Null-scum, and now I've moved it to Leaning-Scum because of Ray's flip, which should have been pretty obvious to everyone.

Like others whispers, lack of content is noticeable, but I think that is less of her being scum and more of the scum taking it as an opportunity to point it out to put pressure on an innocent town, yet it is just my theory so go on with your beliefs.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Hello all...I read the game and then had to wait 3 days for it to start back up so I have to look it over again. Some thoughts I had when I read through D1...

I find Thor to be scummy despite his overall excellence. (He's better than this :lol: )
CMPunk is coming off suspicious to me.
I was heavily leaning towards blindfaeth being town and agreeing with a lot of his comments and then he flipped to Ray late in the day O_o
I have been around several of DKs games now (is he in every game on the site?) and I've actually been impressed (relatively speaking) with his play this game. At least his efforts to make some good content posts. He's still making a lot of useless posts but overall I think he is town.

For the people I'm not mentioning it's either because I forgot what I thought of you or I haven't formed an opinion of you yet...due to little or neutral posting.

I would be surprised if there weren't at least 3 scum (of either variety) on Ray's mislynch.

I like to have my vote in play and since Thor is probably a little ahead of CMPunk IMO in terms of scumminess...he gets my vote for now.

VOTE: Thor
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm being run up for the scumtell of being "wrong" aren't I?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Thor665 wrote:I'm being run up for the scumtell of being "wrong" aren't I?

D1, I asked you if Ray flipped town, would you blame yourself, and you replied 'Yes, I would take the blame'.

Way before that I suspected you, and as a scum it's normal for you to admit taking the blame to appear Townie and confident with your read on Ray.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

What blame do you think is really there to take other than being "wrong"? I accept the blame, but the blame isn't a case - don't confuse the two.

He played in a way that looked scummy.
I believed he was scum.
I was wrong and lead a lynch on a townie. If every time someone leads a lynch on a townie they get lynched than no one would ever lead a lynch again and no one would ever be lynched.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:06 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Thor665 wrote:What blame do you think is really there to take other than being "wrong"? I accept the blame, but the blame isn't a case - don't confuse the two.

He played in a way that looked scummy.
I believed he was scum.
I was wrong and lead a lynch on a townie. If every time someone leads a lynch on a townie they get lynched than no one would ever lead a lynch again and no one would ever be lynched.

Have you ever played on Epic Mafia?

Normally people go after Town's who cause them to mislynch and they flip scum.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

I just think you're better than this.

Also...I need to look over some ISOs to refresh my memory and give better reasons than "found to be scummy." I just know when I was done reading you were at the top of my list. This was of course with the hindsight that Ray had flipped town so I need to look you over again and try not to have confirmation bias affecting my read too much. What are your thoughts on CMPunk (sorry if you have posted it already).
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Thor665 wrote:Because my scumbuddy has been blatantly buddying me all game?
And you want to lynch me first of the pair to test if that's true?
Wooosh.

Well if you are bad, you are already WIFOMing the crap out of us. I was being kinda sarcastic but like I said I wouldn't be surprised.

BBmolla wrote:
- Town -

blindfaeth
- A very good townish player. Blind consistently posts his reads and provides evidence and reasoning for it all. My only thing to note is he does say one or two things every 10 posts or so that make me reread them. Like in post #492:
blindfaeth wrote:I don't know, but I have a hard time believing that Thor is wrong about both Ray AND I.

At first glance I thought this meant he was calling himself scum, but I think it's just how he worded it. If you could possibly clarify exactly what you meant by this that'd be great.

Basically I was WIFOMing lol. I know it doesn't mean anything to everyone else. But in my thinking, the only two people Thor have REALLY been suspicious of are Ray and myself. He was wrong about Ray, and he's wrong about me. I just find it hard to believe with his experience and play style that both of his main suspicions are incorrect. (Note that if you are on a scum team your chance of hunting someone from the other team narrows. For example, suspicions aside if he's town just picking someone at random. He's one of the 10 remaining so 5/9 chance of picking scum. If he's a werewolf he won't pursue the lynch of his buddy so he has a 3/8 chance (3 mafia, 10 townies - himself & teammate), and as a mafia 2/7 chance (2 werewolves, 10 townies - himself & 2 teammates).
God, where is blind, because he is the only other sane person in this game.
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Also I think he was trying too hard to set himself up to be suspicious of me/pursue my lynch in Day 2 during Day 1 - regardless of how Ray flipped :p
- whispersilk
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Sky »

The odds are true. We must lynch someone on the wagon today. And it's not because I wasn't on that wagon.

Thor of course is going to be assaulted today. Something tells me that all that tunneling he did was too obvious to be scum, this is the same intuition I used to deem Montano as town as well. It's gut based though.

I'm still focused on CMPunk though.
Vote: CMPunk
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:Have you ever played on Epic Mafia?

Normally people go after Town's who cause them to mislynch and they flip scum.

Riiiight. Remind me to use some of their other awesome meta from there sometime.

havingfitz wrote:I just think you're better than this.

Only one tick on the sig meter per case, fitz, sorry ;)

havingfitz wrote:What are your thoughts on CMPunk (sorry if you have posted it already).

Posted them today, consider him a likely scumspect, consider him in the less certain pool of three. Would vote, but prefer a vote on Blindfaeth.

blindfaeth wrote:Basically I was WIFOMing lol. I know it doesn't mean anything to everyone else. But in my thinking, the only two people Thor have REALLY been suspicious of are Ray and myself. He was wrong about Ray, and he's wrong about me.

By the exact same logic you are scum - wrong about Ray and wrong about me. Derp...

By vote analysis and your sudden, awkward, shift, you're scum regardless of the bad logic of that case.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 am

Post by whispersilk »

Thor665 wrote:@Whisper - you and DK seemed excited by blindfaeth showing up. If the game you're in with him is ongoing please don't quote specifics, but were you excited because he was a friendly/familiar face? Or were you excited because you think he's a good scumhunter/pro-town force?

I was excited because at the time, the three of us were concluding our newbie game together. We won the game for the town, and had a good time doing it. I trust blindfaeths judgement and think he is an excellent pro-town force, yes. He and I worked pretty well together.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 am

Post by whispersilk »

blindfaeth wrote:
unvote;
vote whisper

if for nothing else than a nice little pinch to get her posting content again~

lol, have to laugh at this now considering the town I live in was in a state of mass rioting, arson and looting over the entire weekend.

<3
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Thor665
(3/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz

blindfaeth
(1/6) -
Thor665

CMPunk
(1/6) -
Sky

Not Voting (5/10): TheFool, BBmolla, CMPunk, whispersilk, DonJosh

With 10 Players alive it requires 6 Votes to lynch / 5 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday August 29th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-29 18:00:00)

till Day 2 Deadline
Last edited by Shadowmod on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Glad to see you around whisper and sorry to hear that, had no idea.

and @ thor - sorry but that doesn't make me any less suspicious of you. I'm reading that as "You're scum regardless of whether or not you're town and deserve to be lynched." Which I expressly disagree with.

Also another difference is that I had several suspects and ultimately came to the conclusion I was reading things wrong. Well, guess what. Changed my mind again :roll: I'm sure you'll love pointing that out lol
- whispersilk
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

No need to do it when you do it first, but yes, your flip-flopping reads are scummy.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:21 am

Post by blindfaeth »

I disagree, I had good reason to do so and laid out my thoughts in detail. And I don't think I was being unreasonable and I was certainly not vote hopping wildly out of control or anything of the sort.
- whispersilk
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

We might as well just all lynch Thor lol

I can see where Thor is going with blindfaeth, another ML.

lol. Thor is fail
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by DonJosh »

The Votecount missed Sky's vote on CMPunk

Thank you. Fixed.

- Shadow -
Last edited by Shadowmod on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by CMPunk »

DeityKabuto wrote:

D1, I asked you if Ray flipped town, would you blame yourself, and you replied 'Yes, I would take the blame'.

Way before that I suspected you, and as a scum it's normal for you to admit taking the blame to appear Townie and confident with your read on Ray.

vote: DeityKabuto

Seems scum would go out of their way to pin this on Thor. Yes, he said he would take the blame if Ray flipped town but that does not make Thor scum IMO. It just made him wrong, like 6 other people were including me (Yes it took 7 to lynch, not just Thor)

Being wrong is NOT scum IMO

Pushing what seems to be a policy lynch on someone who was wrong, simply because they were wrong is Scummy.

Thor had no reason to stick his head out and say if I am wrong I take responsibilty, that is pretty big burden for someone to take, and putting themselves way out in the open, which scum/wolves want to avoid.

Thor is town
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by BBmolla »

CMPunk wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:

Seems scum would go out of their way to pin this on Thor. Yes, he said he would take the blame if Ray flipped town but that does not make Thor scum IMO. It just made him wrong, like 6 other people were including me (Yes it took 7 to lynch, not just Thor)

Pushing what seems to be a policy lynch on someone who was wrong, simply because they were wrong is Scummy.

Thor had no reason to stick his head out and say if I am wrong I take responsibilty, that is pretty big burden for someone to take, and putting themselves way out in the open, which scum/wolves want to avoid.

Thor is town

I don't like this post at all.

It only reinforces my view on him.

What he's saying makes some sense. The vote on DK doesn't.

"You're voting Thor cause he was wrong about Ray, so I'm going to vote you because you're wrong about Thor!"

CM is buddying Thor hardcore. I'm not liking it at all.

VOTE: CMPunk
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by DonJosh »

CMPunk wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:

Thor is town

This post + My reads from yesterday = VOTE: CMPunk
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by CMPunk »

Complete misrep, BBMolla im not voting DK because he is wrong about thor.

Im voting him because he is PUSHING the fact thor was wrong as justifiacation for lynching thor.

BIG DIFFERENCE
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!

Return to “Completed Open Games”