kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Mastin wrote:The confirmed town player is showing suspicions of me.

Only fair considering you are the one who pinned yourself as townvscum against ludi.
But Zepher does mark the crucial distinction, and I agree with that.

Critical LLD interactions:
ISO #4: Mentions slight possible suspicion of Spyrex but overrides it with another reason. This to me shows that she is avoiding bring full out suspicion to her teammates.
ISO #40: Mentions that Spyrex (Mafia Goon) is missing from Oversoul's list.
ISO #50: Once again reiterates OVersoul forgetting Spyrex.
ISO #19: Noncomittal scumpings on both Mastin and Ludi. Increases the chance that Mastin is town.
ISO #23: Prefers a Kanye lynch to Zepher lynch. This is a scumpoint against Zepher in association with her soft suspicion yet avoidance of Spyrex.
ISO #58: Once again prefers a different lynch over a Zepher lynch. Ludi in this case.
ISO #56: Claims that the scumteam consists of everyone currently alive with votes. Not helpful.
Quick to attack myself when I continue suspicion of her. This ties in with the Spyrex deal from above, showing how she reacts to town players attacking her.

Her votes are:
T-bone (claimed, but T-Bone was already dead.)
Kanyeknowsbest
Oversoul
Magister Ludi

My conclusion:
MrZepher is the last scum. We're going to have to make a decision at some point, so I'm going to stop dragging it out and choose. I would like Mastin to vote MrZepher. IF Oversoul is truly town, he
WILL NOT HAMMER
. If he is scum, well good play. If OVersoul is town, then Mastin will unvote, and Oversoul will then proceed to vote MrZepher. IF Mastin is town at this point, he
WILL NOT HAMMER
. If we make it this far without a hammer, good game town wins, Zepher is the last scum.

tl;dr:

Mastin votes MrZepher. Town oversoul posts
BUT DOES NOT VOTE
Mastin unvotes.
Oversoul votes MrZepher. Town Mastin posts
BUT DOES NOT VOTE
( or hammers for the win I guess).
Welcome to the Network.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Kunk, the scum at that point would just follow your plan and there wouldn't be any suspicion on them.

I think that Zepher is scum. One little tidbit that I think supports ZePher scum is Spyrex's "I would he surprise if scum" list. Combine that with his stupid reasoning for suspicion on me and LLD's nonexistent comments on him.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Oversoul: Obviously you aren't understanding. Mastin votes Zepher. If you are scum, you hammer for a scumwin. If you aren't you post to confirm yourself at town. Mastin unvotes, then the deal gets repeated for Mastin.

The plan pretty much hinges on MrZepher being scum. If you really think Zepher is scum then you woud agree to do the plan.
Welcome to the Network.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I do agree with it. However, Mastin's play toDay had been... Weird as fuck. His posts so far feel totally insincere.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Oversoul wrote:However, Mastin's play toDay had been... Weird as fuck. His posts so far feel totally insincere.

This is what I was getting from his posts too, but Zepher pointed out the distinction that he isn't trying to push an alternative lynch, which doesn't fit with a scum survival mode. So I'm willing to take the risk on Mastin. Can we at least get the Mastin votes MrZepher part so we can nail down the scum to one of those two? By Mastin being the one to vote he can't turn on us if we are wrong on him just yet.
Welcome to the Network.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mastin's slot has been the most antitown by far... It doesn't make sense for Mastin to not be scum. He outted the masons and got you to stump early, which due to my stupidity for not checking, prematurely lynched Ludi. He has an air of defeatist around him and his play is noticeably different from the previous days. The only good thing about today is that Zepher already set foot down the path of trying to convince everyone that I am scum and it would look plenty scummy if he were to retract his opinion on me and my slot.

Also, let it be known that this is my first LyLo scenario so....
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Um, wrong. My stumping reset the votes, so it required everyone to revote, which nullifies that point. Also, you can't reasonably call out both Zepher AND Mastin (unless I'm misunderstanding your Zepher comments).

What do you think about Empking's, Spyrex's, and reads on Mastin? Recap: Empking and Spyrex had Mastin pegged as obvtown, while LLD did not.
Welcome to the Network.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

kunkstar7 wrote:Um, wrong. My stumping reset the votes, so it required everyone to revote, which nullifies that point. Also, you can't reasonably call out both Zepher AND Mastin (unless I'm misunderstanding your Zepher comments).

What do you think about Empking's, Spyrex's, and reads on Mastin? Recap: Empking and Spyrex had Mastin pegged as obvtown, while LLD did not.

Ya. That part doesn't sit well with me either. I am inclined to believe Spyrex/Empking that Mastin is town especially that it was Ythan they were pegging as town. Ythan doesn't seem like a player you want suspicious of you. Then again, the same goes for Mastin. :/ this game had a couple of heavy hitters in my opinion. Anyway, Spyrex had literally all town on his "surprised if scum" list. The list included himself and Ythan. I can see adding himself, who wouldn't, and it be weird to have a random scum player (Ythan) on that list. Personally, LLD was probably pushing a mislynch on both Ludi as Mastin with having that slot as her number 1 scum pick. Remember, she made it before you stumped, and before both she and Spyrex were owned. It would be weird if she had both scum (Spyrex was not on her list, and Zepher) at such low levels, but that would probably be so that the scum don't accidentally hit her during the night. I am curious to see how Mastin's VCA goes, And I don't think they would be much help given the traitor role. But I am interested nonetheless.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

kunkstar7 wrote:Um, wrong. My stumping reset the votes, so it required everyone to revote, which nullifies that point. Also, you can't reasonably call out both Zepher AND Mastin (unless I'm misunderstanding your Zepher comments).

Ya. That part doesn't sit well with me either. I am inclined to believe Spyrex/Empking that Mastin is town especially that it was Ythan they were pegging as town. Ythan doesn't seem like a player you want suspicious of you. Then again, the same goes for Mastin. :/ this game had a couple of heavy hitters in my opinion. Anyway, Spyrex had literally all town on his "surprised if scum" list. The list included himself and Ythan. I can see adding himself, who wouldn't, and it be weird to have a random scum player (Ythan) on that list. Personally, LLD was probably pushing a mislynch on both Ludi as Mastin with having that slot as her number 1 scum pick. Remember, she made it before you stumped, and before both she and Spyrex were owned. It would be weird if she had both scum (Spyrex was not on her list, and Zepher) at such low levels, but that would probably be so that the scum don't accidentally hit her during the night. I am curious to see how Mastin's VCA goes, And I don't think they would be much help given the traitor role. But I am interested nonetheless.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ugh. Can you delete the second Post, Reckoner?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Oversoul [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3333852#p3333852]in Post #1755[/url] wrote:Mastin's slot has been the most antitown by far... It doesn't make sense for Mastin to not be scum.

Oversoul [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3334052#p3334052]in Post #1758[/url] wrote:I am inclined to believe Spyrex/Empking that Mastin is town especially that it was Ythan they were pegging as town.
<snip>

Personally, LLD was probably pushing a mislynch on both Ludi as Mastin with having that slot as her number 1 scum pick.

So now we have a contradiction in your Mastin read. Way to ruin my confidence in you. >_>
First quote calls Mastin certain scum, and the following quoted post points out how Mastin should be town.
Welcome to the Network.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Those were general musings/stream of consciousness. My gut says that Mastin is scum and certain actions the (masonry outage and such), but the way the other scum have treated him makes me doubt that.

Did any of the conf scum say Mastin vs Ethos/Para was town v town?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Make up your dang minds, already. Am I scum or aren't I? >_<

Oh, and for the record, I will not be voting Zepher. Not until I've finished my work at a minimum. (And maybe not even then. The 51 is Oversoul, not Zepher. And even with that, 51 is far too low. Hence, my need to finish.) I've gotten to Day Two.

I've read (well, skimmed--was so tired I had to take a nap after it) one of my inspirations and have some ideas to take from there in scumhunting. (Some of my ideas then are the polar opposite of what they are now, so obviously won't be using those. :P But there are some gems* which I have lost to my old age, so to speak. :P)
Spoiler: *rambling
(Eventually, I plan to retire from playing Mafia. At least, as a player. And even then, this won't happen for a long time. I want to keep playing for AT LEAST one more year, and heck, I might keep playing for ten years. But eventually, I will be retiring.

And when I do, I want to do something ambitious. I want to analyze every single game I was a player in. Note things I did well, note things I did poorly, note other things, note what others did well, note what others did poorly, note other miscellaneous things, include my MD theories and apply a similar process, essentially, a complete life's story of my play on this site.

The end result I'm hoping would give people an excellent insight into the game, allow people to better have an insight into my mind, and most interestingly, an insight into how the game has changed over the years, both as a site, and as a player. Like I said, it's ambitious, will probably be incredibly time-consuming, and might be considered worthless to others, but I find the idea fascinating. "Lost Scumhunting Gems" is among the things this essential soul-search would allow me to see.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Oh, and I'm sure
someone
will ask, be it dead QT, alive currently, or post-game, about what I see my play in this game as, overall. It really depends on the outcome.

Spoiler: this is another long ramble
-If I nail the last scum through my hard work, but am lynched, I'd call it a Bittersweet Defeat. On the one hand, I managed to nail three of the scum and was exactly where I needed to be on the fourth (AKA, not on the wagon). I did what needed to be done, overall, and in the end I got my reads correct. That still isn't quite enough to counter-balance the failures, though. I only got so many successes after the chain of failures I had. Yosarian2, UT, Empking-as-town, Chair, and--of course--Magister Ludi. With lingering suspicions of Kayne as well. There's no way I could call my successes equal to the failures, especially since my greatest one in this scenario costs the town their win.

-If I got the scum correct, and somehow managed to lynch them, then I'd call it even. Yes, I realize after all the above is said and done, you'd think I'd still call this game an overall failure. But the logic behind here is, that when all is said and done, I got the job accomplished and won the game for the town, in the end.

This is, of course, a rather poor justification. But, come on, let me have *some* dignity left! :P (I thought it through when I reviewed my previous 3p lylo game as my alt. At the time, I was honored--I had managed to survive to my first-ever endgame instead of being killed before then! I was humble after the game, and pointed out how--while I did inevitably win the game--it was more through the effort of all the dead players than through me. But thinking it through, it should've been the greatest disgrace ever. Living to 3P lylo isn't the honor I thought it was. Yes, it gives you the chance to hammer the scum. Yes, it leaves the game in the palms of your hand. Yes, it means that ultimately, you could theoretically claim responsibility for the town's victory.

But, come on. To get to 3P lylo means you need to have dodged the NKs. As a Power Role, sure, that's gamebreaking. As a VT, it means you've essentially earned a seal of approval from the scum labelling you "one of the two scummiest townies in the whole game". [You know the saying. "Scum bring who they want to lylo"...] Who would want to take honor in that?)

...Of course, there is a third option. I tend not to think of that one, since it's...well...quite unpleasant. I get my scum guess wrong. Regardless of whether my guess or me is lynched, it means that when it came down to the correct time, I missed. Any, ANY way of saying, "Mastin didn't cost the town the game" instantly vanishes. Theoretically (see the massive ramble above on the subject), you can say my play wasn't that bad up to this point. (I say it is, pretty much the whole dead QT probably agrees, and I'm sure the scum were thinking it. :P But still, THEORETICALLY...) Yet if I guess incorrectly? Yeah, there's no theory left. The loss is purely on me. No doubt, no ways out. No excuse for hammering wrong.

If it happened, then I WOULD have completely and utterly, totally failed. All the good is washed out the window in the end if you inevitably have a bad ending.

That's why I really want to find the last scum. My pride doesn't want to be further injured. If I guess wrong, I have to accept that this is my first ever complete failure as town. (Pride damaged. Not beyond repair, but certainly will haunt me for a very long time.) If I guess right but am still lynched, I'm personally content, but obviously still bitter at the same time and not to amused at how much people will rant at me for not fighting harder, or for making a gambit in the first place (I have a one-gambit-per-game limit in place. No more [ends badly, ends very, VERY badly!], but also no less. :P) , or some other miscellaneous complaint. (If this happens, I'd say it's...well, pride has been slightly wounded, but will heal. Very close to neutral, but still negative.) The only way I can keep my pride unscathed (or if I were in an arrogant mood [oh, HECK no! :P], actually increase it :P) is to get it right and somehow lynch them.
I am not optimistic, but I have to try. Personal victory, and all that. I. just. can't. fail. that. badly.
My academy.
Agnigi
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What. The. Fuck. Mastin.

Not helping my damn read on you. >_>
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Oversoul wrote:What. The. Fuck. Mastin.

Not helping my damn read on you. >_>
What are you saying WTF to?

Also, (probably related) if you can, would you mind stating the second paragraph a little more explicitly?

(I'll explain when I get to the current posts in my elaborate process. VCA comes first, readthrough second [probably at the end of here], and then a whole lotta ISOs to finish off third.

I need to be more thorough than I've ever been before.)
My academy.
Agnigi
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:55 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Mastin, stop with the self analyzing. Its pointless in game terms and does nothing to advance the situation. Finish your game review then post the finding of that.

@Oversoul: why do you ask about the townvtown thing? I can't recall if they did, but believe Spyrex and Empking didn't.
Welcome to the Network.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

If anyone was conf scum and said their interaction was TvT. That in addition to Spyrex's list basically confirms that Mastin is town.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

As veterans of Mastin know, I keep my notes in a Quicktopic for convenience. Unfortunately, quicktopics have this annoying four-link-per-post-limit.

So, I'm going to write up a post in here containing links to every single votecount in this game. (Why? Just advice I'm copying from my past-alt-self. It helped me when I was playing back then, to have a convenient link to a specific votecount I could come back to at any time without searching for it.)

It's of course part of my incoming VCA. (So, blatant IioA. The extra work will be worth it, though, in the long-run.)

votecount 1 (isolation #7, post 73).

votecount 2 (isolation #8, 145).

votecount 3 (isolation #9, 199).

VC 4 (isolation #10, 328).

VC 5 (isolation #11, 403).

VC 6 (isolation #14, 443).

VC 7 (isolation #18, 494).

VC 8 (isolation #20, 610).

VC 9 (isolation #23, 744).

VC 10 (isolation #25, 772). (It was annoying that Swag was still listed instead of Zepher so I still had to edit Swag's name into Zepher.)

VC 11 (isolation #26, 775).

VC 12, LYNCH (isolation #27, 815).

Votecount 2-1 (13) (isolation #30, 882).

VC 2-2 (14) (isolation #31, 904).

VC 2-3 (15), LYNCH (isolation #32, 917).

VC 3-1 (16) (isolation #36, 933).

VC 3-2 (17) (isolation #37, 964).

VC 3-3 (18) (isolation #38, 984).

VC 3-4 (19) (isolation #40, 1000).

VC 3-5 (20) (isolation #42, 1027).

VC 3-6 (21) (isolation #43, 1096).

VC 3-7 (22) (isolation #44, 1107).

VC 3-8 (23) (isolation #45, 1139).

VC 3-9 (24) (isolation #46, 1179).

VC 3-10 (25) (isolation #50, 1251).

VC 3-11 (26) (isolation #51, 1305).

VC 3-12 (27) (isolation #52, 1355).

VC 3-13 (28), LYNCH (isolation #53, 1365).

VC 4-1 (29) (isolation #56, 1384).

VC 4-2 (30) (isolation #57, 1413).

VC 4-3 (31) (isolation #58, 1429).

VC 4-4 (32) (isolation #59, 1468).

VC 4-5 (33) (isolation #60, 1476).

VC 4-6 (34) (isolation #61, 1529).

VC 4-7 (35) (isolation #62, 1620).

VC 4-8 (36), LYNCH (isolation #63, 1642).

Those are the last official votecounts under Reck. But we have a backup mod.

VC 5-1 (37), LYNCH (isolation #1 [Faraday], 1730).

And one more important bookmark.

1490, isolation #91 (kanyeknowsbest).

This is about as thorough as I can get, short of including the page number. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm alive and reading what I missed

Oversoul, you can't be like

Mastin isn't town, OH [this] is helping my TOWN READ on you
OH, well Mastin COULD be confirmed town.

uhhhhhhhhhh....
I'm heavily exaggerating here, but the way you're choosing to broadcast your Mastin read (without any sort of explanations other than just blatantly saying it) comes off as kind of scummy to me.
or something like that....
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:09 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

V/la till Sunday.
Welcome to the Network.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm going to install a one-week deadline to make sure this doesn't drag on for too long.

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-08-19 11:30:00).
green shirt thursdays
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

So are we going to go with Kunk's plan or what?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Doesn't look like it.

Mastin wants to do his thing, which is fine.
or something like that....
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: Every Votecount We've Had
[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3128595#p3128595]Votecount 1[/url] (isolation #7, post 73) wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta
(2):
Chair
, mastin2
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
T-Bone
(1):
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Ethos
(2):
Empking
Hiraki
Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
(3): Oversoul,
SpyreX
Untrod Tripod

MrZepher (1):
kunkstar7

mastin2 (1):
Ethos
Magister Ludi
(1):
Magister Ludi

Not voting: MrZepher,
Îdher

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3130069#p3130069]Votecount 2[/url] (isolation #8, 145) wrote:
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
Yosarian2
(6):
Lady Lambdadelta
, mastin2,
Untrod Tripod
Chair
SpyreX
Empking

Hiraki
(2):
dramonic
kanyeknowsbest
Îdher
(2): Oversoul,
Hiraki

MrZepher (1):
kunkstar7

mastin2 (1):
Ethos
Magister Ludi
(1):
Magister Ludi

Oversoul (1):
Yosarian2

Îdher
Interesting Note, This suggests the scum have no problem voting next to each other on a significant bandwagon. Spy and Empking shared the same wagon, both bandwagoning Yosarian2's slot.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3131225#p3131225]Votecount 3[/url] (isolation #9, 199) wrote:
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
Yosarian2
(7):
Lady Lambdadelta
, mastin2,
Untrod Tripod
Chair
SpyreX
Empking
, MrZepher
Hiraki
(2):
dramonic
kanyeknowsbest
Îdher
(1): Oversoul
MrZepher (1):
kunkstar7
Magister Ludi
(1):
Magister Ludi

Oversoul (1):
Yosarian2
kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Ethos

Not voting:
Îdher
Hiraki
They're willing to do two in a row. Are they really willing to do three?!?

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3132266#p3132266]Votecount 4[/url] (isolation #10, 328) wrote:
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
Yosarian2
(6):
Lady Lambdadelta
, mastin2,
Untrod Tripod
Chair
Empking
, MrZepher
Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
MrZepher (1):
kunkstar7
Magister Ludi
(1):
Magister Ludi

Oversoul (1):
Yosarian2
kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Ethos
Ethos
(2):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting:
Îdher
Hiraki

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3135767#p3135767]Votecount 5[/url] (isolation #11, 403) wrote:
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
Yosarian2
(6): mastin2,
Empking
, MrZepher,
Magister Ludi
SpyreX
Yosarian2
Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
MrZepher (2):
kunkstar7
Lady Lambdadelta

kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Ethos
Ethos
(3):
kanyeknowsbest
Untrod Tripod
Hiraki

Empking
(1):
Îdher

Not voting:
Chair

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3139816#p3139816]Votecount 6[/url] (isolation #14, 443) wrote:
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
Yosarian2
(4):
Empking
, MrZepher,
Magister Ludi
, mastin2
Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
MrZepher (1):
Lady Lambdadelta

kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Ethos
Ethos
(4):
kanyeknowsbest
Untrod Tripod
Hiraki
SpyreX

Empking
(2):
Îdher
Yosarian2

Lady Lambdadelta
(1):
kunkstar7

Not voting:
Chair

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3145513#p3145513]Votecount 7[/url] (isolation #18, 494) wrote:
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
Yosarian2
(4):
Empking
, MrZepher,
Magister Ludi
, mastin2
Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Ethos
Ethos
(4):
kanyeknowsbest
Untrod Tripod
Hiraki
SpyreX

Empking
(2):
Îdher
Yosarian2

Lady Lambdadelta
(1):
kunkstar7

Not voting:
Chair
Lady Lambdadelta

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3149437#p3149437]Votecount 8[/url] (isolation #20, 610) wrote:
Chair
(1):
T-Bone
Yosarian2
(2): MrZepher,
Magister Ludi
Hiraki
(2):
dramonic
Empking

Îdher
Ethos
(4):
kanyeknowsbest
Untrod Tripod
Hiraki
, mastin2
Empking
(3):
Îdher
Yosarian2
Ethos

Lady Lambdadelta
(1):
kunkstar7

Not voting:
Chair
Lady Lambdadelta
SpyreX

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3160154#p3160154]Votecount 9[/url] (isolation #23, 744) wrote:
Yosarian2
(3): MrZepher,
Magister Ludi
Untrod Tripod
Hiraki
(2):
dramonic
Empking

Îdher
Empking
(5):
Îdher
Ethos
kunkstar7
Lady Lambdadelta
Yosarian2

Oversoul (1):
Hiraki
Chair
(1):
SpyreX

Untrod Tripod
(2):
Chair
, mastin2

Not voting:
kanyeknowsbest
T-Bone
NOTE: This is presumably the votecount where kayne got the Empking wagon statistic from. He was more or less correct in it being all-town, minus the half-scum LLD.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3162604#p3162604]Votecount 10[/url] (isolation #25, 772) wrote:
Yosarian2
(4): MrZepher,
Magister Ludi
Untrod Tripod
Empking

Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
Empking
(3):
kunkstar7
Lady Lambdadelta
Yosarian2
Chair
(1):
SpyreX

Untrod Tripod
(5):
Chair
, mastin2,
T-Bone
Ethos
Hiraki

Not voting:
kanyeknowsbest
Îdher

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3162673#p3162673]VC 11[/url] (isolation #26, 775) wrote:
Yosarian2
(3): MrZepher,
Untrod Tripod
Empking

Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
Empking
(3):
kunkstar7
Lady Lambdadelta
Yosarian2
Chair
(1):
SpyreX

Untrod Tripod
(6):
Chair
, mastin2,
T-Bone
Ethos
Hiraki
Magister Ludi

Not voting:
kanyeknowsbest
Îdher

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3163925#p3163925]Votecount 12[/url], (isolation #27, 815) Final D1, LYNCH wrote:
Yosarian2
(2):
Untrod Tripod
Empking

Hiraki
(1):
dramonic
Îdher
Empking
(1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Chair
(2):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
Untrod Tripod
(9):
Chair
, mastin2,
T-Bone
Ethos
Hiraki
Magister Ludi
, MrZepher,
Yosarian2
kunkstar7

Magister Ludi
(1):
Îdher
NOTE: The UT wagon is one of Kayne's important wagons.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3177733#p3177733]Votecount 2-1 (13)[/url] (isolation #30, 882) wrote:
Empking
(5):
SpyreX
Magister Ludi
T-Bone
kanyeknowsbest
Yosarian2

Oversoul (1):
Hiraki
kanyeknowsbest
(1): mastin2

Not voting:
Lady Lambdadelta
, MrZepher,
dramonic
Îdher
Empking
Chair
, Oversoul,
kunkstar7

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3184205#p3184205]Votecount 2-2 (14)[/url] (isolation #31, 904) wrote:
Empking
(6):
SpyreX
Magister Ludi
T-Bone
kanyeknowsbest
Yosarian2
, Oversoul
Oversoul (1):
Hiraki
kanyeknowsbest
Hiraki
(1):
Empking

Not voting:
Lady Lambdadelta
, MrZepher,
dramonic
Îdher
Chair
kunkstar7

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3184537#p3184537]Votecount 2-3 (15)[/url], (isolation #32, 917) Final Day Two, LYNCH wrote:
Empking
(8):
SpyreX
Magister Ludi
T-Bone
kanyeknowsbest
Yosarian2
, Oversoul,
Hiraki
Lady Lambdadelta

kanyeknowsbest
Hiraki
(1):
Empking

Not voting:
Lady Lambdadelta
, MrZepher,
dramonic
Îdher
Chair
kunkstar7
NOTE: This is one of Kayne's important wagons. (Obviously.) This also isn't what Kayne's votecount says, and quite frankly, I trust Kayne's version more. Still, either way, it's important.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3204941#p3204941]Votecount 3-1 (16)[/url] (isolation #36, 933) wrote:
Yosarian2
(2):
kanyeknowsbest
Magister Ludi

Not voting: Everyone else (
SpyreX
, mastin2,
Chair
Yosarian2
Lady Lambdadelta
Îdher
, Oversoul,
kunkstar7
, MrZepher)

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3213378#p3213378]Votecount 3-2 (17)[/url] (isolation #37, 964) wrote:
Yosarian2
(2):
kanyeknowsbest
Magister Ludi
Chair
(1):
SpyreX

kanyeknowsbest
(2): mastin2,
Chair

MrZepher (1):
Yosarian2

Not voting:
Lady Lambdadelta
Îdher
, Oversoul,
kunkstar7
, MrZepher
Note to self, look more into Yosarian2. I think you can guess why.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3224012#p3224012]Votecount 3-3 (18)[/url] (isolation #38, 984) wrote:
Chair
(2):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
(3): mastin2,
Chair
Lady Lambdadelta

MrZepher (1):
Yosarian2

Not voting:
Îdher
, Oversoul,
kunkstar7
, MrZepher,
Magister Ludi

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3229478#p3229478]Votecount 3-4 (19)[/url] (isolation #40, 1000) wrote:
Chair
(2):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
Chair
Lady Lambdadelta

MrZepher (1):
Yosarian2

Lady Lambdadelta
(1):
kunkstar7

Not voting:
Îdher
, Oversoul, MrZepher,
Magister Ludi

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3232633#p3232633]Votecount 3-5 (20)[/url] (isolation #42, 1027) wrote:
Chair
(2):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
Chair
Lady Lambdadelta

MrZepher (1):
Yosarian2

Lady Lambdadelta
(1):
kunkstar7

Not voting:
Îdher
, Oversoul, MrZepher,
Magister Ludi

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3240458#p3240458]Votecount 3-6 (21)[/url] (isolation #43, 1096) wrote:
Chair
(3):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2
kanyeknowsbest
(2):
Chair
Lady Lambdadelta

MrZepher (2):
Yosarian2
Magister Ludi

Lady Lambdadelta
(2):
kunkstar7
Îdher

Not voting: Oversoul, MrZepher
Interesting how both Oversoul and Zepher aren't voting. Also completely worthless to me. :P

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3241628#p3241628]Votecount 3-7 (22)[/url] (isolation #44, 1107) wrote:
Chair
(3):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2
kanyeknowsbest
(2):
Chair
Lady Lambdadelta

MrZepher (2):
Yosarian2
Magister Ludi

Lady Lambdadelta
(2):
kunkstar7
Îdher

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3248200#p3248200]Votecount 3-8 (23)[/url] (isolation #45, 1139) wrote:
Chair
(3):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2
kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Lady Lambdadelta

MrZepher (2):
Yosarian2
Magister Ludi

Lady Lambdadelta
(5):
kunkstar7
Îdher
, MrZepher,
Chair
, Oversoul
I BELIEVE this was one of Kayne's important ones. It's another example of both Zepher and oversoul together. :/

3-9 (24) (isolation #46, 1179) is as far as I can tell identical to 3-8 (23) above, so I'll be skipping it.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3258362#p3258362]Votecount 3-10 (25)[/url] (isolation #50, 1251) wrote:
Chair
(4):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2,
Yosarian2
kanyeknowsbest
(1):
LLD

MrZepher (1):
Magister Ludi

Lady Lambdadelta
(4):
kunkstar7
Îdher
, MrZepher,
Chair

Not voting: Oversoul

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3264042#p3264042]Votecount 3-11 (26)[/url] (isolation #51, 1305) wrote:
Chair
(4):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2,
Yosarian2
kanyeknowsbest
(2):
LLD
Chair

MrZepher (1):
Magister Ludi

Lady Lambdadelta
(2):
kunkstar7
Îdher

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3270477#p3270477]Votecount 3-12 (27)[/url] (isolation #52, 1355) wrote:
Chair
(5):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2,
Yosarian2
kunkstar7
kanyeknowsbest
(2):
LLD
Chair

MrZepher (1):
Magister Ludi

Lady Lambdadelta
(1):
Îdher

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3272063#p3272063]Votecount 3-13 (28)[/url], (isolation #53, 1365) Final Day Three, LYNCH wrote:
Chair
(6):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2,
Yosarian2
kunkstar7
LLD

kanyeknowsbest
(1):
Chair

MrZepher (1):
Magister Ludi

Lady Lambdadelta
(1):
Îdher

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3285301#p3285301]Votecount 4-1 (29)[/url] (isolation #56, 1384) wrote:
kanyeknowsbest
Oversoul (1):
LLD

SpyreX

Magister Ludi
kanyeknowsbest
Îdher
SpyreX
kunkstar7
Just a note. LLD's slot has been fond of bussing previously, but I recall one or two wagons LLD's slot voted on which are confirmed town. Will need to look into further.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3286227#p3286227]Votecount 4-2 (30)[/url] (isolation #57, 1413) wrote:Oversoul (1):
LLD

Magister Ludi
(3):
Îdher
, Oversoul, mastin2

Magister Ludi
kanyeknowsbest
SpyreX
kunkstar7

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3290209#p3290209]Votecount 4-3 (31)[/url] (isolation #58, 1429) wrote:Oversoul (1):
LLD

Magister Ludi
(3):
Îdher
, Oversoul, mastin2
mastin2 (1): MrZepher
LLD
(2):
kunkstar7
SpyreX

Not voting:
Magister Ludi
kanyeknowsbest

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3295560#p3295560]Votecount 4-4 (32)[/url] (isolation #59, 1468) wrote:Oversoul (1):
LLD

Magister Ludi
(3):
Îdher
, Oversoul, mastin2
mastin2 (1):
Magister Ludi

LLD
(2):
kunkstar7
SpyreX

Not voting:
kanyeknowsbest
, MrZepher

To my knowledge, 4-5 (33) (isolation #60, 1476) is identical to the above.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3301095#p3301095]Votecount 4-6 (34)[/url] (isolation #61, 1529) wrote:Oversoul (1):
LLD

Magister Ludi
(3):
Îdher
, Oversoul, mastin2
mastin2 (1):
Magister Ludi

LLD
(2):
kunkstar7
SpyreX

MrZepher (1):
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting: MrZepher
Of note, Kayne votes Zepher. This will also need looking in to.

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3306261#p3306261]Votecount 4-7 (35)[/url] (isolation #62, 1620) wrote:
Magister Ludi
(3):
Îdher
, mastin2,
LLD
LLD
(1):
kunkstar7

MrZepher (2):
Magister Ludi
SpyreX

Not voting: MrZepher, Oversoul,
kanyeknowsbest

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3309424#p3309424]Votecount 4-8 (36)[/url], (isolation #63, 1642) Final Day Four, LYNCH wrote:
Magister Ludi
LLD
LLD
(5):
kunkstar7
Îdher
kanyeknowsbest
SpyreX
Magister Ludi

Not voting: MrZepher, Oversoul

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3321790#p3321790]Votecount 5-1 (37)[/url], (isolation #1 [Faraday], 1730) Final/Only Day Five, LYNCH wrote:
Magister Ludi
(3): mastin2, MrZepher, Oversoul
MrZepher (1)
Magister Ludi

Not voting:
Kanyeknowsbest

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3299028#p3299028]1490[/url], isolation #91 (kanyeknowsbest), Kayne's Wagons wrote:
Yosarian2
(8):
Lady Lambdadelta
, mastin2,
Untrod Tripod
Chair
SpyreX
Empking
Hiraki
, MrZepher
Untrod Tripod
(9):
Chair
, mastin2,
T-Bone
Ethos
Hiraki
Magister Ludi
, MrZepher,
Yosarian2
kunkstar7

Empking
(8):
SpyreX
Magister Ludi
T-Bone
kanyeknowsbest
Yosarian2
, Oversoul,
Lady Lambdadelta
Empking

Chair
(6):
SpyreX
kanyeknowsbest
, mastin2,
Yosarian2
kunkstar7
LLD
Lady Lambdadelta
(5):
kunkstar7
Îdher
, MrZepher,
Chair
, Oversoul

Other wagons of note
Ethos
(5):
kanyeknowsbest
Untrod Tripod
Hiraki
SpyreX
, Mastin2
Empking
(5):
Îdher
Ethos
kunkstar7
Lady Lambdadelta
Yosarian2

And to finish off, interesting wagons with the fluff cut out:

2 reduced wrote:
Yosarian2
(6):
Lady Lambdadelta
, mastin2,
SpyreX
Empking

Îdher
(2): Oversoul,
MrZepher (1):
kunkstar7

mastin2 (1):
Ethos

Oversoul (1):
Yosarian2

3 reduced wrote:
Yosarian2
(7):
Lady Lambdadelta
, mastin2,
SpyreX
Empking
, MrZepher
Îdher
MrZepher (1):
kunkstar7

Oversoul (1):
Yosarian2

12 reduced wrote:
Yosarian2
(2):
Empking

Îdher
Empking
(1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Chair
(2):
SpyreX
Untrod Tripod
(9): mastin2, MrZepher,

Kayne's wagons reduced wrote:
Yosarian2
(8):
Lady Lambdadelta
, mastin2,
SpyreX
Empking
, MrZepher
Untrod Tripod
(9): mastin2, MrZepher,
Empking
(8):
SpyreX
, Oversoul,
Lady Lambdadelta
Empking

Chair
(6):
SpyreX
, mastin2,
LLD
Lady Lambdadelta
(5): MrZepher, Oversoul

Other wagons of note
Ethos
(5):
SpyreX
, Mastin2
Empking
(5):
Lady Lambdadelta
Of course, as I said before, the only way I'll be able to analyze this all is to post it and work from there.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”