Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 am

Post by The Fonz »

Ludi, would you agree that it's hugely unlikely both are scum?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Toogeloo wrote:

Based simply on my own role, I think EVERYONE has a passive and an alignment. So being a "Former Evil Slave" or "Reformed Black Dragon Leader" are not the same thing. I could look at my PM and just tack on an adjective to my affiliation and change it however I want too.

Vote:
Springlullaby

May I inquire as to how you know this? Not asking for a claim.

@Bl, Here is where I have a problem with you. On one hand you aren't full claiming. This leads me to think that you have some sort of role that would hurt the town if it went public. However, on the other hand you have an over willingness to die. That suggests just a straight miller. I guess that's what you are trying to accomplish with your wifom...

Also to note, springlullaby votes are stupid. Place your vote on someone who actually has a chance at being scum.

Let's take a quick look at MoS...

1st post:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Don't worry guys, I've got this. I broke down the game into easy lists that even an idiot can follow:

People Who Are Scum:

xRECKONERx
Kise
Albert B. Rampage
zMuffinMan

People Who Are Not Scum:

Fate
The Fonz
Mastermind of Sin

People Who Should Be Watched Suspiciously:

Amrun
Palisade

People Who Should Be Watched For Awesome:

Internet Stranger

People Who Should Go Fuck Themselves:

CooLDoG
Darox
Magister Ludi
Palisade
Bogre
Bunnylover
springlullaby
kiwieagle
Ghostwriter

People Who Don't Matter:

Snakeplissken
WeyounsLastClone
Timeater
Toogeloo
Nero Cain
Oversoul
T-Bone

Original Roll String: 1d25 (STATIC)
1 25-Sided Dice: (24) = 24

??? You wrote out a whole scum list just to throw dice? Does not compute.

when asked why he didn't he responded with:
Mastermind of Sin 3rd wrote:The dice told me it wasn't time yet.

So basically his voting is random...

Mastermind of Sin 157 wrote:Bogre should be watched suspiciously.

Original Roll String: 1d25 (STATIC)
1 25-Sided Dice: (12) = 12

And he does this again why? He has a scum list and he throws dice twice?

Mastermind of Sin wrote:GhostWriter or Kise would be a good combatant for Palisade.

Original Roll String: 1d24 (STATIC)
1 24-Sided Dice: (22) = 22

Again...

Mos, do you have a roll that forces you to vote randomly? Because I see no sane person (scum or town) behaving like you have this game.
Also, have your scum suspects changed at all?

I will go through lud later today...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

unvote MoS
for now.
after a wank.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

CooLDoG wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:

Based simply on my own role, I think EVERYONE has a passive and an alignment. So being a "Former Evil Slave" or "Reformed Black Dragon Leader" are not the same thing. I could look at my PM and just tack on an adjective to my affiliation and change it however I want too.

Vote:
Springlullaby

May I inquire as to how you know this? Not asking for a claim.

I have a passive that states my affiliation, which I know the entire town cannot also share (because there are not enough members of this affiliation), and that it describes I am aligned with town.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yeah, that is almost certainly the case.

If they were both on the same scum team, there is no way they both claim miller one after the other, as claiming miller is a signing your own death contract several days into the game.

On two teams, its slightly more possible, but I'm sure that springlullaby, being beaten to the thread by another miller claim, if scum, would not throw herself into a 1v1 miller claim like that.

Its possible one is scum, However, I think the more likely explaination is that they are both town, and the modteam/reviewers decided to throw both in for exactly this purpose.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

See, I think Spring didn't read the thread and just thought she could get a Miller claim out there. Since then she has been trying to figure out how to make it passable. She first retracted it, almost as if she was going to take back the Miller thing like she hadn't read her PM thoroughly. Then she tried to fish the Miller condition out of BL, which ended up failing. I think she was hoping for BL to state what makes Millers scan the way they do, and instead BL came out with "Former Evil Slave," which made Spring have to come up with a way to make them look like they could still be Millers, and she just came up with the "Reformed" thing.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Toog, this is slightly important. Don't answer it if you don't think it is appropriate. What is your "affiliation". I'm not asking for abilities, just a name claim.

Magister Ludi wrote:SECRET READS;

MOD CONFIRMED SCUM: MASTIN

HHAAHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE DEATH OF MASTIN HAS ARRIVED BY MY HAND

FOS: EVERYONE NOT VOTING MASTIN

VOTE MASTIN

~~~~

clarify this.

Magister Ludi wrote:Listen up, We don't lynch millers because they claim miller, we lynch them if they act scummy.

Dueling them off for no apparent reason is eating cake with-no-icing stupid.

Preview: Yes, sanity.

Not true. A good cake does not need icing. Just needed to point that out.

Magister Ludi 132 wrote:EXCELLENT

At this point in my reading I realize that lud is avidly pushing for palisade lynch without contributing to the case at all.

Magister Ludi wrote:Guys, We have to do this one person at a time.

Fonz, we have in this game mastin who

a. Is mastin
b. has acted scummy and anti-town

Have you read him? WE NEED to put him into the pit now.

explain. Why is it specifically mastin's actions over red head's.

Magister Ludi wrote:THE HEAD OF MASTIN, SHALL COME OFF BY MY HAND

Vote : Ludi

This is a good point to show how obsessed lud is with killing mastin. Really obsessed.
@mod, would a lyncher be considered a form of survivor?

A lyncher would not be considered a form of survivor. This was stated with no guarantee that there is or isn't a lyncher or a lynchee in this game.

Magister Ludi 187 wrote:You make no sense Ghostwriter. Being chosen to fight for glory doesn't automatically make you, the outside ring cheerer, have a better read on them, or increase odds of anything.

You must know, now, who you plan on winning the combat, who you plan on voting for eternal glory, and who must die.

You do realize that we can all just vote for mastin when he gets in the rink. It doesn't matter who is fighting. Why does it specifically have to be you?

Conclusion,
vote: ludi
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:56 am

Post by The Fonz »

She didn't retract it, though. She retracted the vote, but that's not the same thing at all as retracting the claim. And she was more forthcoming with details than Bunny was.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:35 am

Post by springlullaby »

Toogeloo wrote:See, I think Spring didn't read the thread and just thought she could get a Miller claim out there. Since then she has been trying to figure out how to make it passable. She first retracted it, almost as if she was going to take back the Miller thing like she hadn't read her PM thoroughly. Then she tried to fish the Miller condition out of BL, which ended up failing. I think she was hoping for BL to state what makes Millers scan the way they do, and instead BL came out with "Former Evil Slave," which made Spring have to come up with a way to make them look like they could still be Millers, and she just came up with the "Reformed" thing.

That's just ass backward stupid, I couldn't have know that there was a special 'miller condition' and ask BL about it if I hadn't been a miller. And, the knowledge of the miller status being a passive ability is totally worthless in the first place for scum to find out, that's way I judged it was ok to out it, so you ascribing nefarious fishing intent here is totally warped.

Toogeloo wrote:

springlullaby wrote:@Bunnylover: I'd like more flavor on you please. Specifically I'm going to leave out one major element of my role, please fill.

c. My being a miller is considered a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. (Please fill in the xxxx)

Here you are looking for a specific phrase.
Yet, here...
springlullaby wrote:
@ BUNNYLOVER

Bunnylover wrote:
@Kise: I'm not sure what that means.
I think it means that my miller is an ability so basically its like this
xxxxxxx(miller passive) - description.
If so, then yes its like that in my pm.
The passive is called Former Evil Slave.

This check out with my PM. My miller status is indeed indicated as a passive ability. Although my role is called Reformed Black Dragon Leader.
The fact that our roles seem to be checking out with each other make me think that we are both town and that mod just decided to have fun.

This make me wonder about the following:

Bunnylover wrote:
Pali, The Fonz, Spring, MOS = leaning scum.

Why do you think I'm leaning scum considering the above?

Also, my role clearly state that scum are called the Black Dragons. Is it the same in your role PM?

You are fine with it not being exact at all.

Vote:
Springlullaby

What? What are you accusing me of exactly here? That I wasn't suspicious of the difference in role flavor?
The specific I looked for was 'passive ability'.
One of the things I've doubted about BL's claim was that she claimed Ermac, and it actually wouldn't have made sense for her to mimic the Black Dragon part of my flavor. That's why I insisted on asking her about the Black Dragon thing. The fact that she didn't mimic that part is a small positive indicator to her credit.
Am I making sense to you?

For the record, i think of all the votes on me right now, Toogeloo's looks the worst. Trying too hard with crap argument and stretching.

On Bunny, there are stuff I don't like, but mostly I just kinda think Bunnylover is not good enough player (yet) to make any kind of gambit as scum, so I'm having her as legit and dismissing all else as noise of paranoia.

I don't know what to make of the Fonz' white knight yet, but I'm kinda flattered right now so I'll just sit here primly and look up on him with lashes aflutter.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Fate »

Magister Ludi wrote:

Yeah, that is almost certainly the case.

If they were both on the same scum team, there is no way they both claim miller one after the other, as claiming miller is a signing your own death contract several days into the game.

On two teams, its slightly more possible, but I'm sure that springlullaby, being beaten to the thread by another miller claim, if scum, would not throw herself into a 1v1 miller claim like that.

Its possible one is scum, However, I think the more likely explaination is that they are both town, and the modteam/reviewers decided to throw both in for exactly this purpose.

LOOK WHOS GONE BACK TO REGULARLY POSTING AFTER I CALLED HIM THE FUCK OUT ON HIS META SHIFT?

KILL WITH FUCKING FIRE

MOAR

LUDI

VOTES
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@ springthingy, and with a gif avvy that makes me angry because the message takes so long to display. In all serious why are people voting for spring? I don't see a scum motivation for fake claiming miller with another miller claim out there.

Naturally, toog thinks that spring didn't read the thread and meant to be the only miller claim. Honestly, wouldn't scum read the 4-5 pages to make sure there wasn't a miller already in the game? But this whole argument is deviating into serious wifom bullshit.

ninja parrot:
More ludi votes please.
after a wank.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

springlullaby wrote:
On Bunny, there are stuff I don't like, but mostly I just kinda think Bunnylover is not good enough player (yet) to make any kind of gambit as scum, so I'm having her as legit and dismissing all else as noise of paranoia.

I don't know what to make of the Fonz' white knight yet, but I'm kinda flattered right now so I'll just sit here primly and look up on him with lashes aflutter.

1) Why would you assume the scum who performs the gambit has to be the same one who comes up with it? Also, if Bunny is familiar enough with the debate around the right course of action for millers to choose to claim post one, she is familiar enough to fake it.
2) Toog despite obv retardation is very likely town.
3) People seem to be referring to BL's meta as if she's some kind of VI/extreme playstyle. A quick re-read of Nintendo mafia seems to suggest a fairly standard playstyle.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 1 Vote Count (#11)

Magister Ludi (6) - Magister Ludi, Albert B. Rampage, Fate, Darox, WeyounsLastClone, CooLDoG
springlullaby (4) - Ghostwriter, T-Bone, Amrun, Toogeloo
Fate (1) - Mastermind of Sin
CooLDoG (1) - Palisade

Not voting (13) - Snakeplissken, zMuffinMan, Timeater, springlullaby, Bunnylover, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Internet Stranger, Bogre, xRECKONERx, Kise, Nero Cain, Oversoul

The deadline for Day 1 is August 25th, 8:00 PM EDT. With 25 alive, it takes 13 to select a Kombatant.

The stage for Day 1 is: The Pit!

Palisade has been selected as the first Mortal Kombatant!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Darox »

CooLDoG wrote:Conclusion,
vote: ludi

Wow.

That's just.
That's just so fucking dumb.
You attack him multiple times. And then, and fucking then, you do exactly what he wants and vote him.

What the fuck are you doing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Fate »

Damn I like your style too

Where are all these awesome players cominjg from?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Bogre »

The Fonz wrote:Bogre, do you think anyone had good reason to be on CooLDog?

D1 wagons out of RVS are lovely, I support them.

I don't support the people just hopping on and looking like they're trying to substitute jokes or something for their reason to hop on.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

OH FATE.

HEHAHAEHAHEAHAEHAHAEHAH. I FIGURED IT OUT HERE FATE. YOU'RE GOOD, BUT I'M BETTER. YOUR FEAR IS GIVING YOU AWAY.

YOU'RE SCUM WITH PALISADE. IT ALL MAKES SENSE. YOUR GAMBITS ARE AS LEGENDARY AS I HAVE HEARD. BUT IT FAILED.

YOU KNEW I WOULD BEGIN PUSHING YOUR BUDDY PALISADE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST DAY. YOU FULLY SUPPORTED MY PLAN THEN, YOU WERE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MAKE US 'CONFIRMED' MASONS. YOU WERE HAPPY TO PUT PALISADE INTO THE RING. IF YOU DIDN'T YOU KNEW I WOULD KNOW SOMETHING WAS UP. YOU EXPECTED TO PUT HIM INTO THE RING, HOWEVER, BUT TO HAVE HIM WIN. WHY?

BECAUSE AFTER YOU GOT RID OF ME, THE TOWN CRED YOU WOULD HAVE GAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN TREMENDOUS. NO SANE MAN WOULD HAVE PUT HIS BUDDY STRAIGHT INTO THE RING ON DAY ONE WITH EVERY INTENTION OF LYNCHING HIM, RIGHT? BUT THEN AGAIN, NO ONE EVER SAID YOU WERE SANE. EHEHEHEAHEHAEHEAHE.

YOU PROBABLY EXPECTED ME TO BACK DOWN AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY, CONTENT WITH MASTIN, YOU PROBABLY EXPECTED TO BE ABLE TO PUSH THOROUGH SOMEONE ELSE, OR PERHAPS ONE OF THE MILLER CLAIMS.

BUT WHAT YOU DIDN'T EXPECT IS THAT IS THAT I WOULD GO INTO THE RING WILLINGLY TO DECAPITATE PALISADE. AND YOU FEARED. AND YOU PANICKED. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO WIN THE DUEL WITH PALISADE, AND YOU'RE DOWN A SCUM BUDDY, AND I HAVE ALL THE CREDIT.

SO YOU SWITCHING NOW. YOU'RE TRYING TO COLOR THE SKY GREEN. IT WON'T WORK. IT IS NEVER GOING TO WORK. THE ONLY QUESTION NOW IS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SWITCH AND TRY AND PUSH SOMEONE ELSE YOU THINK CAN LOSE THE BATTLE INTO THE RING.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, those of you acting like it doesn't make sense to put the scummiest miller up with palisade are faking or not thinking.

Even if the miller I think is scummy (SL) gets up, I want Palisade dead.

But then we can avoid all "both of these players claimed a role we don't want to lynch" scenario.

Worst case: Palisade claims cop or doc, we get rid of one of the millers, which will answer some questions for us.

CD, the chances of ludi being a lyncher and mastin lynchee are astronomically low.

P-edit: Ludi, why are you imitating Fate?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

That was exhilarating. For Fate. For Mastin. He knows why.

Amrun, Palisade has
already
claimed Vanilla Townie.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Ludi is taking Cooldog's spot as the bloodthirsty stooge. I say let him have it.

Vote: Ludi

Oh and Fate, it looks like Ludi is calling you a bitch!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 am

Post by kiwieagle »

10 pages?

Gonna read. brb.
Not never dead.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Timeater »

VOTE: Magister Ludi
watch for the eggshells
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:28 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Palisade wrote:Dang it, Redhead. I thought you would've learned from last time that
I
should be the one handling the RVS. >.< (STOP. BEING. SO. IMPULSIVE!)

We'll talk our reads over in the QT a little. But right now, I can tell you this much:

Togeloo is indeed scum as Redhead said. "What's the deal with Cooldog and Fate?" *new paragraph* "VOTE: Cooldog". The two do
not
mix well. It's fake-scumhunting, in that Togeloo is trying to look like he's doing something productive, when he...really isn't. Combined with the thought dissonance between his first paragraph and second, that means Redhead was on to something.

Togeloo wrote:Why is it 14 to select a Kombatant btw? 25 players, wouldn't that be 13 for majority?
More fluff, with the same purpose--trying to look town, while actually providing nothing of actual use.

For that same reason,
Amrun wrote:Mod: Is the deadline really April 25th? O.o
I can see where Redhead's gut scumread comes from. This gives off an identical feel to Togeloo's post, in that it looks to be useful, but isn't.

Bunnylover wrote:Btw claim miller.
In a normal game, that's all you'd need. In a Theme Game, role names are vital. I really shouldn't need to explain why.

I'm leaving for a moment--switching computers. Will resume shortly.

~Almond.

why are you so preoccupied about people not scum hunting in...
page 1?

Amrun wrote:Fffffffff

No way are both millers town. NO WAY.

VOTE: springlullaby

So you wanna pit both millers against eachother?

Bad idea.

GhostWriter wrote:Okay, so we may need to pit Pali against SL. My problem with the SL claim of Kabal is this: In the beginning, Kabal was a pseudo good guy due to circumstance causing him to fight for the good guys in that game (his world was being destroyed), but that's more for survival than for being good. This mafia game is taking place, according to the mod, right after Armageddon with all the characters somehow still being alive. Therefore, with MK9 involving the past, that Kabal would not be here either. In Armageddon, Kabal fought for the Forces of Darkness. All he cares about is leading the Black Dragons.

But, regardless, Pali needs to be voted first and foremost.
Unvote

VOTE: Palisade

Preview Edit: The hell?

Dont try to outguess the mod.
Just because we are after the Armagedon, doesnt mean everything is in perfect sequence with the actual story.

Bunnylover wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Right, here's why we need to force a bunnylover fullclaim.

She's making clear she refuses to FULL claim. However, she's shared flavor and the miller aspect. If she were just a miller, then that's a fullclaim. That means she's basically softclaiming a power role in addition. People who softclaim power should ALWAYS be forced to fullclaim, because scum will know they're power anyway.

So scum believe that I have a power.
Which I could or could not have.
Isn't WIFOM so fun :).
Remember I am a miller. Something town always have to be careful about. If scum or an SK kills me, its benefits the town a little since they no longer have to worry about the miller.
So I'll let scum and SK decide if they should attempt to kill me in hope I have more power then just this miller
or
If I'm just trying to draw the night kill towards me.
So once again, you can go to hell with your full claim idea :).

Doesnt telling it ruin the point?

This also gave me scum vibes, as if though she is trying to make up an excuse not to fullclaim.

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Whoops.

Unvote, Vote: Bunnylover

Good vote, bad method.

Toogeloo wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Palisades

That should lock Palisades into the fight. I would prefer Springlullaby be the second fighter personally because I found her more scummy from the whole Miller shenanigans, but I'm wondering if there is some further strategy involved in making sure we get rid of the person we want to get rid of when a fight starts. If the majority of people want Palisades gone, then what's the point of sticking a Miller in the Pit with them? Why not put someone no one wants to get rid of in the Ring and make it a slam dunk "Flawless Victory"?

Wagon hoping.

Mastermind of Sin wrote:GhostWriter or Kise would be a good combatant for Palisade.

Original Roll String: 1d24 (STATIC)
1 24-Sided Dice: (22) = 22

is this some sort of fucking Post Restriction?

Magister Ludi wrote:OH FATE.

HEHAHAEHAHEAHAEHAHAEHAH. I FIGURED IT OUT HERE FATE. YOU'RE GOOD, BUT I'M BETTER. YOUR FEAR IS GIVING YOU AWAY.

YOU'RE SCUM WITH PALISADE. IT ALL MAKES SENSE. YOUR GAMBITS ARE AS LEGENDARY AS I HAVE HEARD. BUT IT FAILED.

YOU KNEW I WOULD BEGIN PUSHING YOUR BUDDY PALISADE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST DAY. YOU FULLY SUPPORTED MY PLAN THEN, YOU WERE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MAKE US 'CONFIRMED' MASONS. YOU WERE HAPPY TO PUT PALISADE INTO THE RING. IF YOU DIDN'T YOU KNEW I WOULD KNOW SOMETHING WAS UP. YOU EXPECTED TO PUT HIM INTO THE RING, HOWEVER, BUT TO HAVE HIM WIN. WHY?

BECAUSE AFTER YOU GOT RID OF ME, THE TOWN CRED YOU WOULD HAVE GAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN TREMENDOUS. NO SANE MAN WOULD HAVE PUT HIS BUDDY STRAIGHT INTO THE RING ON DAY ONE WITH EVERY INTENTION OF LYNCHING HIM, RIGHT? BUT THEN AGAIN, NO ONE EVER SAID YOU WERE SANE. EHEHEHEAHEHAEHEAHE.

YOU PROBABLY EXPECTED ME TO BACK DOWN AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY, CONTENT WITH MASTIN, YOU PROBABLY EXPECTED TO BE ABLE TO PUSH THOROUGH SOMEONE ELSE, OR PERHAPS ONE OF THE MILLER CLAIMS.

BUT WHAT YOU DIDN'T EXPECT IS THAT IS THAT I WOULD GO INTO THE RING WILLINGLY TO DECAPITATE PALISADE. AND YOU FEARED. AND YOU PANICKED. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO WIN THE DUEL WITH PALISADE, AND YOU'RE DOWN A SCUM BUDDY, AND I HAVE ALL THE CREDIT.

SO YOU SWITCHING NOW. YOU'RE TRYING TO COLOR THE SKY GREEN. IT WON'T WORK. IT IS NEVER GOING TO WORK. THE ONLY QUESTION NOW IS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SWITCH AND TRY AND PUSH SOMEONE ELSE YOU THINK CAN LOSE THE BATTLE INTO THE RING.

Why do you copy Fates meta as you attack him?
(he has done it multiple times)

CONCLUSION:

TOWN:

DAROX
THE FONZ

LEANING TOWN:

Springlullaby

--> I think a Fate vs Ludi could be imminent
--> Though I woudnt like a Ludi vs Palisade

VOTE: Bunnylover
Not never dead.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Timeater »

You realize the Bunnylover thing is never going to happen, right kiwi?

So why waste your vote?
watch for the eggshells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”