blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:21 am

Post by blindfaeth »

xD I love your avvie btw.

Well, the fact you find DK scummy quirks my eyebrow but again, it's completely understandable if you've not played with him in the past.

Tick, what do you think of thor finding tyhess (therefore yourself) townie? And fyi I am going to try the gaston voice thing xD

Oh and re: whisper's case on the Fool I think I rather agree more or less with the comments and I'd like to see how he responds n.n
God, where is blind, because he is the only other sane person in this game.
- whispersilk
The Tick
The Tick
Goon
The Tick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 am

Post by The Tick »

I read tyhess's iso; the only thing I can flat out say was Goonish of him was the idea of "lynching experienced players because inexperienced scum will more likely give themselves up."

Part of me thinks he was just messing around and/or baiting for reactions ('specially when he wagoned Ray Montano baslessly, I think that was just pressure for pressure's sake).
Show
I AM MIGHTY!

I have a glow you cannot see! A heart as big as the moon. As warm as bath water! We're TOWNIES man! We're not glamor boys! Not captains of industry! Not makers of things!

PC and laptops of MafiaScum; do you catch my drift?! Do...you...dig?!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

blindfaeth wrote:
Whispersilk proves she's better at reading comprehension and basic logic than blindfaeth.

If that's insulting to you it's no more insulting than you suggesting I'm scum who is openly explaining why someone is a good nightkill target because...y'know, that's what scum do.

You and her had a drastically different take on something I said.
You took it serious and ergo suggested I was the dumbest scum in existence. She saw it as the tongue in cheek reference it fairly clearly was. I apologize if it offended you, I was really just trying to point out how really odd your conclusion was by showing how other people in thread understood what I meant.

blindfaeth wrote:Please explain why you're so convinced he isn't. Regardless of whether DK is scum or not, there are two factions.
DK does not have to be tyhess' teammate to be scum.

But he does have to be Tyhess' teammate for Tyhess to be scum - otherwise why would Tyhess defend him in that manner. I was very clear on that as part of my case.

blindfaeth wrote:Oh wait, that's right. You think that tyhess is town because he voted with you on Ray, right? Anyone who agrees with you is good and anyone who doesn't, or accuses you, is bad, right?
Wrong.

Actually I don't believe this, though I do joke about it a lot and considering how you perceive sarcasm I can see how that confused you. Basically - when I'm being sarcastic I don't actually believe the things I'm saying while being sarcastic - that's the point of sarcasm, generally speaking.

blindfaeth wrote:Something sat wrong with me about his logic here.

This is your issue with how he responded to the Seer/Werewolf theory question. How is that a scumtell? Seriously?
He's scummy because he didn't notice that the theory question only had one wolf alive and made a logically incorrect answer based on that?
He's scummy because he *did* know the theory question said only one wolf was alive and...gave bad advice...to fool a theory Seer who ends up in that theory situation?
How is that scummy at all? You spotted bad reading comprehension and/or bad logic - there's no scum advatage to lie there unless you think his plan was to fool a Seer who maybe ended up in that situation. So...?

blindfaeth wrote:All of the responses are snarky. I don't know why you expect me to find you OR tyhess genuine when all you are doing all the time is being sarcastic.

You have successfully identified me as a jerk and Tyhess as sarcastic - shockingly I'm a jerk when town or scum, and probably he's sarcastic as both too. This is not a scumtell, it's an issue with a person's posting style.

blindfaeth wrote:And when you are talking about his response to the DK lynch, do you mean the post where he said "Don't lynch, he's at L-1"?? Is that all it takes to convince you that they are town?

Actually, the one where he was trying to talk him out of self voting.

blindfaeth wrote:
Hey, no one lynch DK, alright? kthxbai.

Oh man, you are obvious town. Help me lynch Ray!

blindfaeth wrote:here you advocate Ray's lynch regardless of alignment because you think he can't scumhunt.

Actually, what I said was;

Thor665 wrote:Ray should still be lynched, unless someone can quote me a post where he is actually scumhunting. He's an experienced player and he doesn't seem to know how to scumhunt - that doesn't worry anyone else? It worries the everlovin' frell out of me.

I never call him town or both alignments. I say he's not scumhunting and that worries me. The direct translation is - he's not scumhunting because he's scum.

blindfaeth wrote:hmmm
Sorry I have to agree with Ray on this one. Isn't he the one who went out of his way to say this is his alt and he does not want to disclose his main account?

Whoah!
Quote - quote na0w! Seriously, I really need to see you provide this quote. You will redefine my case if you can. I don't think he ever said this - so I want to know where you're getting it from.

@Everyone

So Faeth's case on me is;
Issues with sarcasm (quite a few)
Misunderstanding what I say.
And a reference that I don't think is in the game (but he'll quote to educate me, which is awesome)
Okay, nice case, and look at how the wagon on me exploded. Yeah, obvious wagon on scum is obvious, amirite?

Note Ray already angling around to calling me scum now and suggesting he already had negative feelings towards me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

Re: Gaston - I do like book reading Frenchwomen and eating eggs. So, sure.
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Ray Montano »

For the record, I did say I wasn't going to give my alts but not in as firm of terms as blind would suggest. However, I did firmly state that I wasn't going to give my alts in the only other game on this account if you want to look that up. Its consistent with my play. Even on my other alts I did not give links between them.

Note: Don't be an ass Thor. I've made it very clear how many positioning on players has changed. If I thought you were scum I would be campaigning against you. My position on you switched from firmly believing you're town to slightly less so. Don't play the fucking victim.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am

Post by blindfaeth »

FightingShadow wrote:RQS does nothing, really.

But I always feel compelled to answer the questions:

1. Undisclosed. This is an alt, so for personal reasons I won't reveal my meta. I don't have any finished games on this account yet.
2. That all depends on who the Werewolf is. If they are someone that could reasonably get lynched without the inside info, just pursue the case like normal. If they aren't, then by all means, claim.

VOTE: Sky

At night, the Sky gets dark, enabling the Mafia to be sneaky, and it holds the full moon sometimes, enabling the Werewolves to feast. This is clearly an antitown player.

Sorry, was wrong. It was Shadow :oops:

Regardless, he's still right - you can easily click on his name and see the threads he's posted in.
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 am

Post by blindfaeth »

EBWOP: or maybe I was right...? lol >.>; anyway, will respond to more of that post later... hard to do so at work. I really shouldn't be on this site at all but I'm addicted (:

Ok so can we compromise or something? When you're being sarcastic can you like, change the font color to orange or something? Because seriously, if I can't tell when you are being sarcastic and when you are not - I'm not asking you to change your play style- but it becomes a language barrier. Not only is it something you can hide behind as scum and point back to saying "oh i was just being sarcastic", but as a townie it is also a hindrance. Please, for the love of God.

Anyway, accusing people of being scum is part of the game; calling people dumb isn't. So we will just have to agree to disagree that it was an insult. I have a bachelor's degree, thanks.
- whispersilk
The Tick
The Tick
Goon
The Tick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

Post by The Tick »

blindfaeth wrote:EBWOP: or maybe I was right...? lol >.>; anyway, will respond to more of that post later... hard to do so at work. I really shouldn't be on this site at all but I'm addicted (:

Ok so can we compromise or something? When you're being sarcastic can you like, change the font color to orange or something? Because seriously, if I can't tell when you are being sarcastic and when you are not - I'm not asking you to change your play style- but it becomes a language barrier.

Rule of thumb: If it sounds really stupid coming from someone who should know better, he's probably joking.
Show
I AM MIGHTY!

I have a glow you cannot see! A heart as big as the moon. As warm as bath water! We're TOWNIES man! We're not glamor boys! Not captains of industry! Not makers of things!

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Catchup later, major ISO on all the recent posts coming up.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am

Post by blindfaeth »

I don't think its unreasonable to hope that people say what they mean and mean what they say. Because otherwise they are bound to become the boy who cried wolf ~.~
- whispersilk
The Tick
The Tick
Goon
The Tick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 am

Post by The Tick »

Well, blindfaeth's off my heel list. I just don't think somebody who would go out of their way to ask somebody to stop being sarcastic so they could more clearly get a read could be Goonish. Too much town-like effort for somebody who would want a quick kill.
Show
I AM MIGHTY!

The Tick
The Tick
Goon
The Tick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 am

Post by The Tick »

ebwop: and no, that isn't an attempt at ass kissing or brown nosing. I'm saving that for the end game :lol:
Show
I AM MIGHTY!

Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Ray Montano »

The Tick wrote:Well, blindfaeth's off my heel list.

*Sorry totally not game related* I'd just like to say I'm really pleased with the use of pro wrestling terms.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ray Montano wrote:For the record, I did say I wasn't going to give my alts but not in as firm of terms as blind would suggest.

Link to this? I only have the one conversation from you I can find and all you do is admit this account is an alt.

I really don't think he looked up your other games to find this info. Are you claiming this?

What I'm driving at is I believe this conversation was held.

In a QT.

Your scum QT, to be exact.

Ray Montano wrote:Note: Don't be an Smurf Thor. I've made it very clear how many positioning on players has changed. If I thought you were scum I would be campaigning against you. My position on you switched from firmly believing you're town to slightly less so. Don't play the Smurfing victim.

So are you agreeing the timing looks suspect from my angle to the point I could play the victim? Between the last time you called me town, and the time this wagon sprang up did you clarify a shift - because your post makes it sound like the shift already happened. What happened before the wagon to make the shift?

blindfaeth wrote:Ok so can we compromise or something? When you're being sarcastic can you like, change the font color to orange or something?

I'm not going to do this.
But here's a hint.
If something I say makes you go "holy cats, he's openly admitting to being scum because that play makes no sense and is totally unfounded and ridiculous and is a super obvious scum tell!"
and nobody else calls me on what I just said.
Then it's probably a joke.

blindfaeth wrote:Anyway, accusing people of being scum is part of the game; calling people dumb isn't. So we will just have to agree to disagree that it was an insult. I have a bachelor's degree, thanks.

I never said you were dumb, I said whisper was better than you. I didn't mean that you were dumb I did have issue with you taking a fairly obvious looking joke and somehow claiming it was a scumtell. I'll retract any claims to calling you dumb, but maintain your case is based on inability to grok what I am saying.

@Tick - maybe, but he also may be scum who's incapable of spotting sarcasm and now has to pull back when confronted with solid defense. I'm mostly concerned by the Alt tell right at the moment - the 'weak case' tell is systematic of all his cases so I'll agree that is probably inherently null, but it's certainly not then a town tell.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ray Montano wrote:
The Tick wrote:Well, blindfaeth's off my heel list.

*Sorry totally not game related* I'd just like to say I'm really pleased with the use of pro wrestling terms.

Look up Locke Lamora and get in on his next Wrestling Mafia game. They are awesome, and usually involve multiple chair shots before the end.

/off topic
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Thor665 wrote:Link to this? I only have the one conversation from you I can find and all you do is admit this account is an alt.

I really don't think he looked up your other games to find this info. Are you claiming this?

lol That is the most random accusation I've ever heard. Claiming faith looked up my other games? Like where the hell do you even come up with that?

Toy Story Mafia, in a conversation with Nanook. ISO it.

Thor665 wrote:So are you agreeing the timing looks suspect from my angle to the point I could play the victim? Between the last time you called me town, and the time this wagon sprang up did you clarify a shift - because your post makes it sound like the shift already happened. What happened before the wagon to make the shift?

Not suspect. I think you overreacting to any suspicion on you was scummy. And that's exactly what changed my opinion on you. Your posting in response to blind.

*I think I pre-inned but not sure. I'll have to check up on that*
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 am

Post by blindfaeth »

you must be joking. Not only have I replaced in long after it is allowed to post in the QT, but I quoted the post I was actually referring to.
- whispersilk
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 am

Post by DonJosh »

blindfaeth wrote:you must be joking. Not only have I replaced in long after it is allowed to post in the QT, but I quoted the post I was actually referring to.

Thor was talking to Ray, ftr.
Also, I realllllly don't like this post. At all.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Ray Montano »

FTR: DJ I answered first.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 am

Post by DonJosh »

Ray Montano wrote:FTR: DJ I answered first.

lolwut
replacements.

blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Yeah, and I butted in because it's regarding me.... so what? (:
- whispersilk
The Tick
The Tick
Goon
The Tick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

Post by The Tick »

Ray Montano wrote:
Thor665 wrote:So are you agreeing the timing looks suspect from my angle to the point I could play the victim? Between the last time you called me town, and the time this wagon sprang up did you clarify a shift - because your post makes it sound like the shift already happened. What happened before the wagon to make the shift?

Not suspect. I think you overreacting to any suspicion on you was scummy. And that's exactly what changed my opinion on you. Your posting in response to blind.

I dunno. While I said earlier that Thor's building a wagon on you before seemed Goonish (and it did), I don't think his reaction to Blind is anything to worry about. Thor's just one of those histrionic, showy players, he's been doing things like that all game.
Show
I AM MIGHTY!

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 am

Post by DonJosh »

blindfaeth wrote:Yeah, and I butted in because it's regarding me.... so what? (:

Aah ok my bad. Misunderstanding.
replacements.

Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Ray Montano »

DonJosh wrote:

lolwut

And look right above blind's post...I answered Thor's issues before blind.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 am

Post by DonJosh »

Ray Montano wrote:
DonJosh wrote:

lolwut

And look right above blind's post...I answered Thor's issues before blind.

DonJosh wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Yeah, and I butted in because it's regarding me.... so what? (:

Aah ok my bad. Misunderstanding.
replacements.

Return to “Completed Open Games”