Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

Welcome to the Wilderness, blindfaeth and The Tick. blindfaeth replaces kondi2424 and The Tick replaces tyhess. Thanks very much, both of you.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by whispersilk »

blindfaeth, yay!
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Wilderness, blindfaeth and The Tick - Read Post #214 to catchup.

Whispers, start posting stuff of substance, some people already suspect you of fence-sitting.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 am

Post by whispersilk »

Uhm, there is no "wilderness" player. He was saying "Welcome to the wildernes...".

You crack me up sometimes.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Shadowmod »

'tis just what this's called - Wilderness, our territory, you know - Wilderness. Us wolves are pretty straight forward beings, we just call it what it is - Wilderness. You humans are way too obsessed with petty names... I mean... You know... you may be called Karl, king of whatever or something... But if you drink some booze all day long you'll still taste like bog body in preservative...
(uh... That was a really bad experience... Why had you to remember me...)
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:19 am

Post by blindfaeth »

what can I say DK, whisper... I missed you! I'll probably be taking the better portion of the day just catching up ^^ So my predecessor had all of one post? xD
God, where is blind, because he is the only other sane person in this game.
- whispersilk
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Welcome back, I hate subs the most in any game.

Subs always start as null.

>___>

Anyway, I would like you to post your 'catchup reads' in your next post.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Well sorry, that may be one my next couple. For the time being I'm actually going to
unvote DeityKabuto
as that was kondi's one and only action.. and make my own decisions n.n
- whispersilk
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:48 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Lol I like the 'make my own decisions' part. Sounds pretty badass.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:01 am

Post by whispersilk »

TheFool wrote:Whispersilk, it's concerning the extent to which you've avoided talking about Thor/Ray. It's practically consumed the thread in the last few days; do you not have a read on either of them?

Where have I avoided talking about either of them? I have a neutral read on both of them for very good reason, one of which I've already mentioned. I believe Thor is skilled, and I'm not sold on this Ray wagon. Yes, I know some of you think he is scummy, but I've seen it all before, and it's going to take more to convince me. I do not like the initial reasoning behind the wagon, nor do I like how everyone else, particularly you, jumped on it for no reason. Out of all those who hopped on, it pleases me the DK was the first one to jump off. It's one of the reasons I have a major town read on him at this point. He questioned why he was there in the first place, and decided it made no sense.

Right now for me, Thor and Ray effectively counteract each other, leaving me with a neutral read on both of them, with a slight scum lean on Ray. It's not enough to get my vote yet tho, and I'm more interested in the reads I get off of everyone else who jumped on the wagon. Particularly you. Let me be clear.
I think you are scum.

TheFool wrote:This is very fence-sitty, and basically says nothing. I agree that the ability to scumhunt doesn't clear him as town (there are multiple scumteams this game, so scum can even legitimately scumhunt here), but are you indicating that you think Thor is scummy? It's pretty unclear.

No. If I thought Thor was scum, I would say so. I'm saying that I believe he is skilled at scum hunting, but the fact he is being aggressive in this game does not automatically make him town in my eyes. Is what I said that hard to understand?

TheFool wrote:How do you feel about Ray's unresponsiveness to Thor's case?

I think Ray is defensive, and I think I would be too, after having someone start a campaign of voting on me for no reason. I'm not blind to what has been said, but I guess I'd still like to know why Thor jumped on him just because he made a comment about being away from this site. Am I missing something here?

One other thing I will say about Ray is this: I like his scum reads in post #262. They are pretty much my thoughts exactly.

On to you Fool:

Post 60 - Your first post is this game

Hey everyone, interesting game so far!

Hmmm, what took you so long to get here?

The Ray wagon has virtue beyond Thor's evidence.

What evidence, and what virtue beyond it are you talking about?

Oh wait, you answer that here, 24 posts later in Post 84 - Your second post in this game

Fluff posting. 15 posts, 0 content.

This is pretty lol coming from someone with 1 post and 0 content. Care to explain how you can find someone with 14 more posts than you scummy? Or how this equates to virtue?

Post 135 - Your third post in this game

This is stupid. DK, pick a stance and stick with it. They're either cheating or they aren't. Your vote doesn't need to be on a different player every page.

Oh, but every other post is ok? If Ray's wagon had so much virtue, why jump on DK's? Was it because you thought his wagon was a safer bet?

Post 140 - Your fourth post in this game

FightingShadow's post is also very valid here.

I don't like how you suck someone else's reasoning into your answer, without offering anything of your own other than your 3 previous meh reasons, especially as you then withdraw your vote a few posts later.

Post 164 - Your sixth post in this game directed at Ray

Help, then. Who is scum and why?

How about
you
give
your
reads on everyone, instead of jumping on and off the obvious wagons and offering nothing yourself?

Post 193 - Your eight post in this game

To elaborate, 24 posts, no vote, no voiced suspicions, no content. His only stance thus far is "quicklynches are bad".

Hmmm. I'll take that over 8 posts, 3 wagon hopping votes, no real voiced suspicions of your own, no reads, and fluff content at best. I don't agree with quick lynches either.

Post 256 - Your 9th post in this game

I'm feeling kinda mis-repped here; that post is a direct response to you indicating that you'd like to help. Does prodding the town's current suspect into giving his reads not count as help?

Not when you barely post and haven't bothered to give your own reads on anyone.

As far as opportunism and flying under the radar, I've given reasons for all two of my votes.

Oh yes, all the "virtue" and fluff.

Awesome.

And finally, your tenth and last post in this game, the one where you call me out for fence sitting and saying nothing.

Bit of advice: Don't bother trying to divert attention attention away from yourself by making me look bad or by playing dumb. Once I have a gut feeling, I don't let go. I think you are scum, and until you do something drastic to change my mind, I will focus on you and I won't stop until my questions are answered.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote TheFool

Whispers has more of a case than Thor atm, and Fool was on my suspects list already.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 am

Post by blindfaeth »

I have a request that BBmolla answer his own questions from wayyyy back on Page 2, it will affect my read on him. Please and thank you ^^ And I'll answer them as well so as to not ruffle feathers~

1. Prior experience at this site - I'm currently in my first and only Newbie game; I have played mafia on other sites since August of last year. Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 so the setup is drastically different. DK and whisper are both in my other newbie game so I have some experience with them.

2. I wouldn't advocate the Seer outing themselves unless their lynch is on the loom, and even then, it depends. (Is the role of NKed players in this game revealed? This is a new concept for me, I am used to playing in games where lynched players roles are revealed and night killed are not) If so, even the threat of dying at night isn't particularly threatening as the town will have your posts to sort through (and thus discover who they think you may have either checked and cleared or checked and know is a werewolf) I ramble a lot.. does that make sense? :p

Linkitis with whisper's case @.@
- whispersilk
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:17 am

Post by whispersilk »

Oh, I forgot to vote lol.

VOTE: TheFool
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 am

Post by whispersilk »

bah, forgot to unvote. Sorry Mod :(

UNVOTE: tyhess
VOTE: TheFool
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 am

Post by blindfaeth »

I'm interested in seeing The Tick's catchup posts because I have a very scummy vibe from tyhess and I'm only on page 5. I'm mentioning it now because one particular response to DK's questions (which all seemed to be snarky, mind you) leapt off the page and hit me with a hammer!

4. Do you think that Ray will actually flip scum?
There's a 7 in 12 chance that he won't, so no.

I don't know why this bothers me so much. Maybe it's because, following this logic, I'd be saying something along the lines of, "6 in 11 chance".... I'm not sure whether that implies that he might know Ray is town and wanted to look noble or if he was subtly defending a teammate. But up to this point in the read the Ray bandwagon looks really fishy. Maybe there will be more of a reason for it on down the line. I'd vote for him but he's gone, his replacement hasn't shown up yet, and I'm not finished catching up. :?
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 am

Post by blindfaeth »

EBWOP: the responses were snarky, not DK's questions.. necessarily xD
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 am

Post by blindfaeth »

lol this whole DK saying that shadow and sky were cheating thing is way ridiculous. There are a couple players on my other forum that I confuse all the time and that's what I read into it. Their screenames are Typhoony and Tranquility and they both act really similarly. In my mind they are the same person XD They get really offended when I tell them that... Is that what you meant DK, or am I barking up the wrong tree? Because thats how I understood your original comment.
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Thor665 wrote:Wooosh - no quick lynch? ::sadface::

Okay, let's lay out some reactions to that wagon.

Tyhess is probably town.
The Fool never answered the 'deeper' reasons to vote Ray, did he? He should really answer that - like - na0w!
Fighting Shadows is probably town.
DK is...DK. I could get behind a policy lynch there but I think we could probably do better - Werewolves should totally kill him though, he gets crazy effective at scumhunting starting Day 3.
Could someone explain to me why it was scummy that DK called two players as having a similar playstyle? That (and question derpiness) seems to be the case on him. I'm down with the derpiness but the other thing...whuh? Explain pl0x, I'm ready to sheep onto that in a second once I know why it's scummy.

Ray should still be lynched, unless someone can quote me a post where he is actually scumhunting. He's an experienced player and he doesn't seem to know how to scumhunt - that doesn't worry anyone else? It worries the everlovin' frell out of me.

PING PING PING :eek:

Tyhess is probably town???
Werewolves should kill someone who gets good at scumhunting???
I already had you marked down as leaning scum and you took a giant leap into vote territory :o

votes Thor
- whispersilk
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

blindfaeth wrote:lol this whole DK saying that shadow and sky were cheating thing is way ridiculous. There are a couple players on my other forum that I confuse all the time and that's what I read into it. Their screenames are Typhoony and Tranquility and they both act really similarly. In my mind they are the same person XD They get really offended when I tell them that... Is that what you meant DK, or am I barking up the wrong tree? Because thats how I understood your original comment.

Ignore that. It is of no substance to the game whatsoever.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:56 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

blindfaeth wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Wooosh - no quick lynch? ::sadface::

Okay, let's lay out some reactions to that wagon.

Tyhess is probably town.
The Fool never answered the 'deeper' reasons to vote Ray, did he? He should really answer that - like - na0w!
Fighting Shadows is probably town.
DK is...DK. I could get behind a policy lynch there but I think we could probably do better - Werewolves should totally kill him though, he gets crazy effective at scumhunting starting Day 3.
Could someone explain to me why it was scummy that DK called two players as having a similar playstyle? That (and question derpiness) seems to be the case on him. I'm down with the derpiness but the other thing...whuh? Explain pl0x, I'm ready to sheep onto that in a second once I know why it's scummy.

Ray should still be lynched, unless someone can quote me a post where he is actually scumhunting. He's an experienced player and he doesn't seem to know how to scumhunt - that doesn't worry anyone else? It worries the everlovin' frell out of me.

PING PING PING :eek:

Tyhess is probably town???
Werewolves should kill someone who gets good at scumhunting???
I already had you marked down as leaning scum and you took a giant leap into vote territory :o

votes Thor

Yah, I also find Thor quite suspicious, especially if Ray is Town. It wouldn't be bad to champion for his lynch today.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 am

Post by blindfaeth »

oooh I think I'm caught up :D although tbh I kind of skimmed the last couple pages ^^;;

quick reads...
BBmolla - scummy. You have pro-town play but I have a strong gut feeling it is a front. There are little things you say that nag at me like no other and I think its your werewolf teeth nipping at my ear. I'll have more to say on this after you answer your questions from page 2, and I'm off work for the day.

Tyhess - scummy

Thor - scummy

Fightingshadow - I had a strong gut feeling you were pro town early on but you have disappeared.... come back dude!

DK - pretty much the same as whispers read of him. TBH DK is kind of growing on me <3

Sky - neutral

whisper - town~

fool, cmpunk, donjosh - null/leaning scum... do any of you actually exist?? xD You are all majorly under the radar.
- whispersilk
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:13 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Oh how could I forget Ray?? xD Null. I like that he isn't concerned with Thor's tunneling him and doesn't seem to have anything to hide. And while I kind of understand his stance on voting, it is also very peculiar.
- whispersilk
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I don't want to seem like voting hopping, but
Unvote; Vote Thor

Whispers get on his wagon, it doesn't seem like the guy you're voting will be lynched, I hope he is replaced out seemingly since he is inactive, although I still do hold my suspicious via TheFool.

Thor seems like the best lynch for today, and I will do everything in my case to champion for it.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 am

Post by blindfaeth »

I agree with Ray that your vote on him over Thor re: your reads was very odd DK but it doesn't seem very out of the ordinary for you lol. I'm glad you agree but can you briefly highlight why you think Thor is the best lynch candidate?
- whispersilk
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:20 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

blindfaeth wrote:I agree with Ray that your vote on him over Thor re: your reads was very odd DK but it doesn't seem very out of the ordinary for you lol. I'm glad you agree but can you briefly highlight why you think Thor is the best lynch candidate?

Did you even read Post #214? o.o

I don't want to have to repeat myself. Thor was under "Null-scum" at the time.

Return to “Completed Open Games”