DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 am

Post by DonJosh »

@RayM and FS:
What are your guys thoughts on TheFool? Cuz my reads on CMPunk and TheFool are very similar.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

DonJosh wrote:@RayM and FS:
What are your guys thoughts on TheFool? Cuz my reads on CMPunk and TheFool are very similar.

Null-scum
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Uh. Really?
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am

Post by CMPunk »

unvote
vote:Ray Montano
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Good reason!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

Post by CMPunk »

Your scum. the complete hesitance to vote, and saying you will only vote on a lynch.

Sounds like scum being opertunistic and only hopping onto a sure thing wagon.
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Ray Montano »

1. No hesitancy.
2. I only vote TO lynch, not on a lynch. There's a big difference.
3. Since when are you a sure thing wagon?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 am

Post by whispersilk »

I don't have the experience that most you have and I don't have yet have the skills to pick up on a lot of scum tells. All I have is my gut feeling, and it's worked fairly well for me in the only other game where I was town.

Not sure how helpful or relevant they will be, but here are my feelings so far:

kondi2424
No read on this player at all.

TheFool
anti-town - Something about this guy is off.

Sky
anti-town - This guy too.

DeityKabuto
town - As I've already said, I'm currently in a newbie game with DK. We are both town, and DK is behaving exactly the same way in this game. I also don't think he is smart enough to play an anti-town role. I think his game play would be completely different, I think he would try too hard, and I believe I would pick up on it.

BBmolla
neutral - No comment.

CMPunk
neutral/anti-town - No comment.

FightingShadow
town - Gut feeling.

DonJosh
neutral - No comment.

tyhess
anti-town - Gut feeling.

Ray Montano
neutral - No comment.

Thor665
neutral - No comment.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

whispersilk wrote:I don't have the experience that most you have and I don't have yet have the skills to pick up on a lot of scum tells. All I have is my gut feeling, and it's worked fairly well for me in the only other game where I was town.

Not sure how helpful or relevant they will be, but here are my feelings so far:

kondi2424
No read on this player at all.

TheFool
anti-town - Something about this guy is off.

Sky
anti-town - This guy too.

DeityKabuto
town - As I've already said, I'm currently in a newbie game with DK. We are both town, and DK is behaving exactly the same way in this game. I also don't think he is smart enough to play an anti-town role. I think his game play would be completely different, I think he would try too hard, and I believe I would pick up on it.

BBmolla
neutral - No comment.

CMPunk
neutral/anti-town - No comment.

FightingShadow
town - Gut feeling.

DonJosh
neutral - No comment.

tyhess
anti-town - Gut feeling.

Ray Montano
neutral - No comment.

Thor665
neutral - No comment.

Nothing compared to my reads. :nerd:

>> Explaining your reads helps, if you simply say town, scum etc. It says nothing. Anyone can do that. I can put your scum list, and evidently you'd ask for an explanation.

whisperssilk wrote:As I've already said, I'm currently in a newbie game with DK. We are both town, and DK is behaving exactly the same way in this game. I also don't think he is smart enough to play an anti-town role. I think his game play would be completely different, I think he would try too hard, and I believe I would pick up on it.

Hehe. Well Aren't I chaffed now =]
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yes, your reads are just excellent.

It's hard for me to spell out why I feel the way I do about everyone. A lot of the time it's just something to do with how they have said something, or how they appear to be contributing, but just poke their noses into other peoples debates, and don't really start any of their own. See: TheFool and CMPunk. I guess there are a few traditional thoughts about Mafia that I don't necessarily believe. One being that scum don't start wagons. I'd like to believe Thor is a good scum hunter, and I'm sure he is one when playing a town role, but I don't exclude him from being anti-town in this game just because he's aggressive. I think he is experienced, and probably plays both sides pretty well.

I get the same feeling from both tyhess and Sky. Something about them doesn't sit right with me.

I'll try to elaborate on my feelings as I am able to define them better.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

whisperssilk wrote:Yes, your reads are just excellent.

It's hard for me to spell out why I feel the way I do about everyone. A lot of the time it's just something to do with how they have said something, or how they appear to be contributing, but just poke their noses into other peoples debates, and don't really start any of their own. See: TheFool and CMPunk. I guess there are a few traditional thoughts about Mafia that I don't necessarily believe. One being that scum don't start wagons. I'd like to believe Thor is a good scum hunter, and I'm sure he is one when playing a town role, but I don't exclude him from being anti-town in this game just because he's aggressive. I think he is experienced, and probably plays both sides pretty well.

I get the same feeling from both tyhess and Sky. Something about them doesn't sit right with me.

I'll try to elaborate on my feelings as I am able to define them better.

You just explained my thought process when I look over games. :|
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am

Post by whispersilk »

How come you're so shit at this game then?
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:32 am

Post by DonJosh »

Ray Montano wrote:

Uh. Really?

Answer the question
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

whispersilk wrote:How come you're so shit at this game then?

Actions >> Words
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Ray Montano »

DonJosh wrote:Answer the question

How about you go read the thread. I listed my reads on both of them. In the same post. They're whole paragraphs.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

Okay, pretty sure Ray is scum. His entire defense is discrediting Thor's legit defense instead of trying to prove it wrong in any way.
Thor665 wrote:I did read, I found none, hence the case.

Ray Montano wrote:Okay then this isn't my issue.

Thor665 wrote:Would you like to quote some of the scumhunting and rub my face in it for laughs?

Ray Montano wrote:I have no interest in doing such thing.

Ray Montano wrote:I'm dunzo spamming the thread with you. Talk about something important...or real for that matter and then we can have a discussion.[/quote
This interaction is really what set it in stone.

VOTE: Ray

whispersilk wrote:It's hard for me to spell out why I feel the way I do about everyone.

This to me just says "I'm scum and don't feel like making up cases."
But, whisper is not the lynch for today.

DK is looking better by the post.

Everyone else is pretty null and not worth mentioning unless I see a serious scumtell anywhere.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Thor has no defense because he wasn't being attacked. I'm not going to credit a non-sustainable offense such as "you don't scumhunt". Its the oldest crap offense in the book other than OMGUS.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

whispersilk wrote:How come you're so shit at this game then?

Maybe we are the same =]
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 am

Post by whispersilk »

BBmolla wrote:
whispersilk wrote:It's hard for me to spell out why I feel the way I do about everyone.

This to me just says "I'm scum and don't feel like making up cases."
But, whisper is not the lynch for today.

Wow. Did you bother to read the rest of my post? Even tho it's hard for me to define my gut feelings, I still tried to express them in a way that might be helpful, and I did say I would elaborate on those thoughts further. This is only my second game as town; what do you want me to do... just make random shit up like other people?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ray Montano wrote:I'm not going to credit a non-sustainable offense such as "you don't scumhunt". Its the oldest Smurf offense in the book other than OMGUS.

Except that unlike OMGUS it's actually a decent scumtell.
Also, I've repeatedly asked you to discredit my non-sustainable offense and your total inability to do so pretty much screams that, at the very least, I was dead right that you weren't scumhunting at all and were just bashing me as opposed to discrediting a case that would be "easy" to discredit if it was wrong.

You're still doing it here. "Thor's case is "Smurf" it's as bad as OMGUS, it's non-sustainable, blah, blah, blah, please ignore that I haven't actually dealt with the accusation in any way except vaguely calling it and Thor bad in vague ways. In fact, I'm not dealing with it because I'm "better" than the case and will rise above it like a Phoenix ascending on wings of obviously innocent win."

Yeah, not sold.
How about you vote me so I can claim you're OMGUSing too, then you can ignore that as well ;)
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by CMPunk »

BBmolla wrote:Okay, pretty sure Ray is scum. His entire defense is discrediting Thor's legit defense instead of trying to prove it wrong in any way.

While I do think Rey is scum, this seems off. Off course he is going to try discredit any cases on him etc.Its a null tell as everyone would try to discredit their attackers. scum or town.
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

Thor there really is no offense, hence nothing to discredit.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

O.K., I lied.

I'm really really sorry, but I guarantee a post tomorrow.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

CMPunk wrote:
BBmolla wrote:Okay, pretty sure Ray is scum. His entire defense is discrediting Thor's legit defense instead of trying to prove it wrong in any way.

While I do think Rey is scum, this seems off. Off course he is going to try discredit any cases on him etc.Its a null tell as everyone would try to discredit their attackers. scum or town.

First, I meant Thor's legit
offense
. Sorry if that was confusing to some.

Second, your statement is bogus. I've seen cases on me, even when town, that are legit cases. Discrediting cases is terrible unless they're absolutely false, which is not true in this case.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by TheFool »

Whispersilk, it's concerning the extent to which you've avoided talking about Thor/Ray. It's practically consumed the thread in the last few days; do you not have a read on either of them?

whispersilk wrote:I'd like to believe Thor is a good scum hunter, and I'm sure he is one when playing a town role, but I don't exclude him from being anti-town in this game just because he's aggressive. I think he is experienced, and probably plays both sides pretty well.

This is very fence-sitty, and basically says nothing. I agree that the ability to scumhunt doesn't clear him as town (there are multiple scumteams this game, so scum can even legitimately scumhunt here), but are you indicating that you think Thor is scummy? It's pretty unclear.

How do you feel about Ray's unresponsiveness to Thor's case?
the nose knows no snows

Return to “Completed Open Games”