Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:25 am

Post by Lloyd »

Hello,

Before I leave soon...Checking this to make sure the proxy worked.

To not block progress...As for my night choice, I just sent it in to kill Der Hammer tonight.

See you all in 3 1/2 days. -- Lloyd
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by AniX »

why in the name of Me did I not get an e-mail telling me of new posts? I'm telling you, the fucking Amish are always being assholes about things. Let me read and I'll talk and things of that nature.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:38 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Lloyd wrote:Hello,

Before I leave soon...Checking this to make sure the proxy worked.

To not block progress...As for my night choice, I just sent it in to kill Der Hammer tonight.

See you all in 3 1/2 days. -- Lloyd
Thats ominous!!!
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Vyolynce »

Lloyd wrote:If so, I would like to proxy my vote to Vyolynce in my absence.

Proxy to Vyolynce
Wow. :shock:

Hopefully it won't come to that, although the vote of confidence is welcomed.

Waiting for AniX to catch up and make a contribution.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:44 pm

Post by AniX »

Based on Llyod's proxy to Vyo, I think that Llyod would need to be the craziest fucking bastard in the whole world to pull a stunt like that if he was scum. I would then, therefore, advocate a lynch of Hammer, based on the fact that its quite bloody likely he is scum if Llyod is not. However, since Hammer is pretty much on death-row, I'm up for suggestions.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Well seeing as the only two players that have yet to claim are AniX and myself, maybe we should get our claims out there too and then we can work though this and come up with a good lynch.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:46 am

Post by AniX »

Villager. I farm, raise livestock, that old chestnut. I fear newbie religions with their evil intents and things of that nature. Maybe I'll live, but I am advised not to gamble on it.

Paraphrasing is fun, eh?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:23 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

If your determined to kill me then I suggest you lynch me. My role is that I will kill any unfriendly people that target me with a night action. Im HUNK from the series and I dont really know what that means but thats my role.

I think this game has truly slipped anyfrom the town now and in a way it is my fault for trying something unexpected.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:06 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Alright I am also a humble farmer townie and with the help of others, I hope to get rid of the evil cult.

At the moment I believe AniX the way he phrased his claim fits in with mine, just like Dead Rikimaru's did.

Der Hammer – Vig HUNK (Mr Death)
Lloyd – vig Leon Kennedy
Vyolynce – doc Ada Wong
Quig – cult doc Luis Sera
AniX – townie
Sotty7 – townie

Vyolynce – I don't believed you put out all of your night choices as I could only find you saying that you protected Der Hammer – night 2. I'd like to know who you protected night one and three please.

I'm currently working though a re-read and should have some thoughts up soon.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:09 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Just pointing out something...... Claims mean nothing anymore since we probably know that the Cult Leader got a recruitment in. Lloyd could very well have been Leon Kennedy...until he got recruited meaning he would know the role and know no one could counterclaim. Anix could have started a townie thus knowing the raising animals lifestyle role but know could be a cult member.

I have absolutely no idea. I admit that much. I really think we have to take a shot in the dark here and after reading back I think Lloyd. His story just dosnt sit straight with me about him not counter claiming on day one. Also he has promised to kill me so naturally I dont want this to happen but if he attacks me he dies as well because of my role so im asking for some protection from both docs.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:06 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Sotty7 wrote:Vyolynce – I don't believed you put out all of your night choices as I could only find you saying that you protected Der Hammer – night 2. I'd like to know who you protected night one and three please.
Heh. On Night One I saw my role and felt guilty after my fake claim in Mini249, so I protected you. :)

Night Three I didn't submit a choice; I wanted to see if there was really a killing group left other than the shotgunner.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:11 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Der Hammer wrote:if he attacks me he dies as well because of my role so im asking for some protection from both docs.
I thought your one-shot kill reflection was only if you were targeted by a non-town killing role.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:06 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Non-Friendly role

Im not sure how that is interpreted though. Obviously someone trying to kill me is unfriendly but whether or not Mafia is meant I dont know. Perhaps its only to do with the Cult.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Night 1

Kills

CDT
Knifed to death, mafia kill by Glork
cop

Kelly Chen
Blasted to bits– Lloyd's kill
Mafia leader

claimed actions

Vyolynce – protected Sotty7
Quig – protected Lloyd

Night 2

Kills

Brian McQueso
Blasted to bits – Lloyd's kill
Cult leader

Claimed night actions

Vyolynce – protected Der Hammer
Quig – protected Sotty7

Night 3

Kills

Centoaph
Blasted to bits- Lloyd's kill

Claimed night actions

Vyolynce – No choice
Quig – Der Hammer
Vyolynce wrote:I don't believe that there is more than one mafia. If there is, then either whoever is doing the shotgunning is a part of it and doing a very poor job of picking targets or else we have
two
protective/preventative roles and thus still in good shape.

I say we continue with the Glork lynch and see how tonight shakes out. If he's telling the truth, then we may have eliminated all of the killing scum in record time (unless our shotgunner is SK and not vig), leaving just whomever BmQ recruited in the last two nights.
It does seem that we have rid the town of the mafia and what we need to look for is the cult. As crazy as Lloyd's “vigging” has been, from looking at the night kills it's hard to believe that he is anything but a vig. If he was a cult member, why would he kill the leader? I'm also starting to think that an SK may be out of the question here seeing as we have two groups of bad guys already. I think we need to decide on who were the potential cult recruits for BM on nights one and two and work from there

On that note, I suggest that we lynch Der Hammer and have Lloyd vig AniX tonight.
Der Hammer wrote: 4.still win with the town so Im rooting for you. Need to hear from AniX and Sotty on the revelations recently. (can anyone counterclaim Leon or Luis?)
This quote really bugs me. You still win with the town yet your rooting for us...maybe it's just worded wrong and I'm not about to start a whole Glork like incident but it just struck me as wrong. That plus you've been incredibly defeatist lately at a time that I think the town is in a pretty good position.

I suggest AniX for vigging because he's a likely night one recruit for BM, but I base that on other games and the way the two interact. Of course it's a shoddy reason and completely WIFOM so I'm open to other suggestions.

Unvote
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:45 am

Post by Vyolynce »

I'm fine with all of that. Really, Lloyd can continue with his own vigging choices as far as I'm concerned. Hard to argue with his luck/results. :)

What I'd really like to know is if Luis Sera (Quig) can cure cult recruitment. He hasn't mentioned it (if he even knows), but it seems like a potential possibility.

Also, you missed one claimed action:

Night 2
Kills

Brian McQueso
Blasted to bits – Lloyd's kill
Cult leader

Claimed night actions

Vyolynce – protected Der Hammer
Quig – protected Sotty7
Glork - kill Der Hammer
(post 88 )

Granted, he had every reason to lie about that, but it was still out there.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah if Quig can confirm/deny if he has the ability to cure the cult that would be good.

The reason I suggested that Der Hammer be lynched and not vigged is because of the possibility that he might kill Lloyd as someone trying to kill you certainly isn't a Friendly role.
Quig
Quig
Townie
Quig
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:17 am

Post by Quig »

I don't know if i can cure the cult. It says i can prevent certain attacks. I think that sounds like i can stop the actual take over but not cure it.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:20 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Sotty7 wrote:
Der Hammer wrote: 4.still win with the town so Im rooting for you. Need to hear from AniX and Sotty on the revelations recently. (can anyone counterclaim Leon or Luis?)
This quote really bugs me. You still win with the town yet your rooting for us...maybe it's just worded wrong and I'm not about to start a whole Glork like incident but it just struck me as wrong. That plus you've been incredibly defeatist lately at a time that I think the town is in a pretty good position.
Unvote
Yeah, I think Sotty pointed this out before.
Rooting means cheering over here in the UK. I want the town to win despite me being dead.

Im defeatist because for about 3 days (real life not game days) its been clear that im about to get lynched and add that to a potential Mafia kill or another recruit that could mean 2v2 left with both docs claimed. I think lynching me is the wrong decision. Also if Quig zapped me with his anti-cult gun or whatever shouldnt I be cleared?
You used to be alright
What happened?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Der Hammer wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Unvote
Yeah, I think Sotty pointed this out before.
Rooting means cheering over here in the UK. I want the town to win despite me being dead.
Yeah I know, I'm from England my self. I'm just not sure why you felt that you needed to say that if you are in fact pro-town. It just feels wrong
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:46 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I dont know what to say. In the other game im in someone is possibly getting lynched because of a spelling mistake. Now my wording is an issue. Im implying that once I am killed you can see a mistake has been made. I admit my actions have made me a clear target but this is my first game on this board.
I didnt realise my posts would be analysed by a team of Freud, Jung and Frasier Crane. :oops:

Assuming Im lynched here is who I would vote for the next days....

Lloyd still does not sit straight. His babbling about how he interepts his role is just waffle and there is still the issue of for 2 days not even questioning me when I claimed his role. Who cares about his character being the quick killing silent type?
In an Animal mafia if I was a pig would I have to only talk about rolling in shit and eating anything.

I would also look at the people who have not been targetted by the possible Cult Doctor in the last two nights. But I have no clue so im probably the best bet for a lynching because im no help :cry:
You used to be alright
What happened?
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:55 am

Post by AniX »

Wait, Wait, I interact with Brian on other threads? I just thought I bitched, moaned, said something about inventing UPick and Scully being hot.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:29 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Sotty7 wrote:Yeah if Quig can confirm/deny if he has the ability to cure the cult that would be good.

The reason I suggested that Der Hammer be lynched and not vigged is because of the possibility that he might kill Lloyd as someone trying to kill you certainly isn't a Friendly role.

At this point Lloyd is just as likely to shoot a pro-town role as he is a cult member.
Statisticaly
he's actually
more
likely to hit an innocent, assuming no more recruitment since BMQ's death. Under that assumption (which I'll address later), there are no more than two cultists running around somewhere within the choices of two vanilla townies, two claimed docs, Der Hammer's "HUNK", and Lloyd himself (as vig). That's two real targets -- possibly only one -- out of a potential five (assuming Lloyd isn't cult himself).

So basically, here are our choices as I see them, and under the assumptions of no more recruitment and no other killing roles but Lloyd (and DH if you want to be picky):

1) Lynch someone other than Lloyd and let him vig as he sees fit. Total of two deaths (one of which could still be Lloyd if DH is left alive and telling the truth AND Lloyd is killed for targeting him). Could potentially lead to two cultists vs. two townies on Day Four if both "miss"; not sure if that would be considered endgame in this scenario. OTOH, we could get lucky like we have been and lynch one cultist and watch Lloyd shotgun the other tonight, but I don't like the odds of that.

2) Lynch Lloyd. I fail to see what this will accomplish other than turning the game into a perpetual "Day One", as we will have most likely lost the only remaining role that could provide night-action information.

3) No-lynch, let Lloyd vig whomever he wants. Same as option one, but guarantees that there will be three pro-town roles alive on Day Four insted of the chance of two.

Unfortunately, none of these options seems particularly appealing to me. We have absolutely no way of knowing who is cult and who is not, and I'll be damned if I can even think of a way to
deduce
this if all six of us left standing started off as being pro-town. The best I can come up with is that Quig is most likley non-recruited if that's the night-immunity he mentioned. Everyone else is pretty much equally likely to be recruited, including me; Lloyd and Sotty get a
slightly
lower chance due to Quig's claimed protection, but that's not very comforting since the odds are good that BMQ never had his recruitments blocked. We do know that no other cultists have been killed, as Kelly Chen (Mafia Leader) was most likely immune and none of the other kills/lynches have had it mentioned in their deaths.

If the cult can still recruit without BMQ then things really get sticky. However, being able to do so would make them nearly
unstoppable
unless Quig can cure recruitment. For every one we manage to kill, they still would have had a chance at recruiting another -- including people already "cleared" -- thanks to the game starting at night.

On that subject, the reason you're still being suspected DH, is that we don't know if Quig can "cure" at all. You could have been recruited on Night One (as could anyone but Lloyd) or Two (as could anyone but Sotty) and no one would know.

I'm totally at a loss here. :(
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:40 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Nothing seems to be happening....

Ive made my point, now its up for the rest of you to vote.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

AniX wrote:Wait, Wait, I interact with Brian on other threads? I just thought I bitched, moaned, said something about inventing UPick and Scully being hot.
Like I said it was a shoddy reason at best.

I'm thinking perhaps no lynching and seeing what Lloyd's vigging turns up, if anything.
Der Hammer - you're not really helping yourself here. You have a vote too, by saying that you're no help and looking for others to a take the lead makes you look worse in my eyes.
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:50 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Sotty7 wrote:I'm thinking perhaps no lynching and seeing what Lloyd's vigging turns up, if anything.
I think that's the best play. At the very least, it maximizes the number of pro-town people left standing.

I'll get the ball rolling, since I was the first to actually put it forward as an option.

(my)
vote: no lynch

I won't cast a proxy vote for Lloyd, since he should be back soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”