whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Like I said, I go with my gut and instinct, and not with the crowd. As attractive as your wagon might be Thor, I think I'll hold off vote hopping until I've gained enough of a read on everyone to feel confident I've made the right choice.

Why do you want him to be lynched so bad? Help me understand your point of view here, please, because I don't see it.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@DK - I'm dead serious about Ray being scum. I've presented a case, he got nervous about it and settled for trying to discredit me via playstyle issues rather than actually explaining how I was inherently wrong and he *was* scumhunting. Also, ignored very reasonable offer by me to provide meta to ease off my case, as though trying to bluster through it. Classic looking scum bust to my mind, he needs rope.

@Whisper...I've already explained the case once. There's an addendum/expansion to the case above. Could you clue me in about what parts you don't understand? Otherwise all I'd do is copy/pasta it and shrug. Where am I losing you?

Also, please accelerate your 'providing reads' section, I'd like to see them.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:Also, please accelerate your 'providing reads' section, I'd like to see them.

I mean, seriously, we're 11 pages in now. Half of that is DK fluff, but still.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

DeityKabuto wrote:BBmolla is active lurking, respond to Post #214 please.

I woke up this morning, and low and behold, a new wall of text and 3 new pages in the game. Reading...

Alright done. I'm getting a more null read on DK, as his meta seems to explain his behavior. I need to re-Iso everyone, but I haven't got time at the moment. For now I'll

UNVOTE: DeityKabuto
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Sky »

Whoah bro. As I said, calm down. I'm sorry I can't post every five minutes like you. I said I had to go, I have a life other than this you know? I am responding to your ISO right now. So let's take a deep puff off your avatars blunt and listen.

DeityKabuto wrote:
Sky

Rating:
5/10 (some of your posts against me are a bit understandable but serious your activity and lack of content sucks, so far you aren't an asset to the town and your vote on me is pretty much opportunistic, quick lynch town sort of thing. There are many scum in this game for the town to rid of and if you lynch me the town will be at odds even quicker)
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. I do not remember playing any games with you.
2. You do not post that much, flying under the radar.
3. Your center of attention revolves around DK, bad if you are serious about winning as Town.
ISO:

Post #30... Here you claim to have prior experience with Shadow, and CMPunk (referring to you calling CM a punk ass, assuming you might know him)

Post #94... You started the whole question trauma thing with me and you are currently on my wagon.
Oh and Tell me, how is someone like you with 10 posts, no case so certain that I am scum? You are flying under the radar more, it's only common for me to point it out and you haven't posted any content or contributed. You said my Quicky Reads were useless, but what Reads have you done? 0. Exactly, kthx. At least, I try unlike you and your punk ass.

Post #100... Your questions are weak, it's hard to explain but answering them won't really get us anywhere except for tunneling back and forth, it's tiring, that's why I avoided.

Sky wrote:Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: DeityKabuto

Both of your Votes are useless, without a case.

Sky wrote:Well my over all reason for voting you Deity is because you are a contradiction.
1) You joined the Ray wagon to opportunistic, now that you face death you say that you were too much of a quicklynch. I actually agree, I don't want to see you lynched just yet, but still, you're contradicting yourself.
2) I'm apparently Shadow. But we're not cheating.
3) You are uncomfortable being asked 3 questions, you completely shut down and tell me you won't talk to me until I answer 20 bogus ones. And then you say you like answering questions.
4) For the questions you do answer, you're vague and blame people for being confusing. Just answer the question.
5) You're raging way too hard this early in the game. I advise you do what your avatar is doing and calm down. I think you've achieved that at least.

I'll reinstate this in plain English:

Why is the pace and similarity of Shadow and my question's unsettling for you?

Why don't you like answering my questions but like answering others?

1. Your vote on me isn't opportunistic?
2. That is blind reasoning, it has less to do with who's scum.
3. More blind reasoning.
4. More blind reasoning.
I RAGE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE QUICK LYNCHING SO THE TOWN WILL LOSE, FUCKING IDIOTS EVERYONE IN THIS GAME IS FUCKING IGNORANT.

I have no knowledge of CMPunk, I said punk ass because that was my reason for randomly voting him. RVS is all a joke anyway. My center of attention revolves around you because it's damn hard not to. How the hell can I focus with you posting every second of your life and spamming the bejeezus out of this game with your large text? Forgive my 10 posts, I'll have to write some more short sentence ones because that truly deems amount of activity. I'm also not determined you are scum. I'm not constantly on uppers to get this day over with. We have 21 days, compared to 14 for the other days, which I take as a gift to try and get a good start day 1 and lynch properly. Sure, we don't have to use all but I'm not one who needs to speed lynch anybody here. It's still like what, 5 days in? My vote is not opportunistic. I thought it was more original. I waas third on the bandwagon and the other two votes were for a policy lynch, if I'm using my new vocabulary right. And yes, you are right, I have been focusing on you. I will branch out, but I'm taking one thing at a time here. I do appreciate your ISO, it was actually very helpful. I will have to meta you to see if you always play like this, and then I will think about removing your vote, WHEN I HAVE TIME.

Thor-Quicky reads do stimulate conversation but they were posted a few hours in, and based purely off the silliness of RVS. And, I may be wrong on this, I don't even know if everyone had posted yet.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Sky wrote:Thor-Quicky reads do stimulate conversation but they were posted a few hours in, and based purely off the silliness of RVS. And, I may be wrong on this, I don't even know if everyone had posted yet.

You seem to be explaining why they aren't scummy to me.
I already believe this.
If you accept they were quick, and you accept it was before everyone had posted so they are of questionable quality, and you think it was a read off of RVS that shouldn't be taken too seriously - what makes them scummy?

Frankly I'm finding you more scummy for this double talk and apparent unease of a read made off "silly RVS" tells than wanting to seriously lynch DK for advancing said commentary.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by TheFool »

Thor665 wrote:@TheFool - how is wagon hopping scummy in any way?

Understanding the rationale behind placing and moving votes can go a long way towards understanding that person's motives and alignment. Dodging questions about said rationale is therefore suspect.

DeityKabuto wrote:Post #164... Help? What've you done this game so far that helps the town, please tell me?...

I'm feeling kinda mis-repped here; that post is a direct response to you indicating that you'd like to help. Does prodding the town's current suspect into giving his reads not count as help?

As far as opportunism and flying under the radar, I've given reasons for all two of my votes. Is there anything you'd like me to elaborate on?

That said, I'm less sold on DK-scum.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ray Montano
Ray, who is scum and why? (also vote them please)
the nose knows no snows
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

TheFool wrote:Understanding the rationale behind placing and moving votes can go a long way towards understanding that person's motives and alignment. Dodging questions about said rationale is therefore suspect.

Wagon happen makes people think your vote is useless since your bound to hop on a different one later on, it's less to do with me scum and more to do with being a dumbass, excuse me if I'd "Wagon hopped" early in the game, etc.

TheFool wrote:As far as opportunism and flying under the radar, I've given reasons for all two of my votes. Is there anything you'd like me to elaborate on?

If anything comes up, I'll specify.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

TheFool wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@TheFool - how is wagon hopping scummy in any way?

Understanding the rationale behind placing and moving votes can go a long way towards understanding that person's motives and alignment. Dodging questions about said rationale is therefore suspect.

In other words; wagon hopping isn't scummy at all.
The motives behind vote movement might be scummy.

I agree with that.

Also, you're voting Ray, so you're probably obv. town now. Good job!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

Post by CMPunk »

the reason I was saying about Rey not voting, was when I was asked about him I looked at him in ISO and saw no vote, so noted it. Yes, others have said it too. But that you find a lot in Mafia I would gusss if some are thinking the same as others.

with-holding vote until i see a votecount.
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

CMPunk wrote:the reason I was saying about Rey not voting, was when I was asked about him I looked at him in ISO and saw no vote, so noted it. Yes, others have said it too. But that you find a lot in Mafia I would gusss if some are thinking the same as others.

with-holding vote until i see a votecount.

I mentioned Ray not voting in my Analysis.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Kondi2424 hasn't picked up his second prod, i.e. flaked. I haven't found a replacement yet. I'll give it another day and then intensify my search.

TheFool
(0/7) -
CMPunk

Sky
(0/7) -
FightingShadow

DeityKabuto
(4/7) -
DeityKabuto
DonJosh
kondi2424
CMPunk
Sky
BBmolla
TheFool

CMPunk
(1/7) -
Sky
FightingShadow

whispersilk
(0/7) -
DeityKabuto

DonJosh
(0/7) -
DeityKabuto

tyhess
(1/7) -
whispersilk

Ray Montano
(3/7) -
Thor665
tyhess
DeityKabuto
TheFool
FightingShadow
DeityKabuto
TheFool

Not Voting (3/12): Ray Montano, tyhess, BBmolla

With 12 Players alive it requires 7 Votes to lynch / 6 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Thursday August 18th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-18 18:00:00)

till Day 1 Deadline
Last edited by Shadowmod on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Ray Montano »

CMPunk wrote:Very interested as to why, in 27 posts Ray has yet to put his vote anywhere, seems overly cautious to me and could be scum trying not to draw attention to themselves.

I only vote to lynch.

Thor665 wrote:@DK - I'm dead serious about Ray being scum. I've presented a case, he got nervous about it and settled for trying to discredit me via playstyle issues rather than actually explaining how I was inherently wrong and he *was* scumhunting. Also, ignored very reasonable offer by me to provide meta to ease off my case, as though trying to bluster through it. Classic looking scum bust to my mind, he needs rope.

Don't be silly Thor. Your case really wasn't a case so there's nothing real for me to be answering to. And there's no way you're getting meta on me. You've done nothing to show you're a credible player deserving of it.

@DK I really don't have much to respond to concerning your wall of content (or whatever) but I do find it interesting that you gave me a high "rating" (which I'm not really sure was a necessary system) and found me "leaning-town" and "pro-town" and yet are voting me over Thor who you gave a lower rating, found "leaning-scum" and "obv scum". I find it odd that you're bending to the will of whoever shouts the loudest. That to me does not seem like play of a strong town player. If you're not scum, which I don't really think you are, you are certainly a weak town player. And that kind of sucks.

I think its about time I run through my scum reads, as I think its time to start seriously looking at lynching someone.

TheFool
Fool started off the game flaky and hoppy and basically just riding on everyone else’s coattails to pass by without notice. Both his vote on me and his vote on DK are shoddily explained and provide nothing for anyone to start a line of discussion. Fool isn’t concerned about providing the town original content to be discussed. Instead he’s only concerned with piggybacking louder players’ opinions and flying under the radar. It’d be smart scum play.

Sky
Playing too neutrally for my liking. Even with his voting its softened with claiming that he doesn’t want to see DK lynched just yet. Not stepping on too many peoples’ toes and just the overall lukewarm feel of his posting raises red flags for me. It also would be smart scum play (but really, much smarter than Fool’s).

CMPunk
I don’t like Punk advocating someone hammering DK so early in the game. Her affirmation that DK IS scum doesn’t sit right with me also. A lot of her play is similar to Fool. They both raise my attention for basically the same reason. Punk spends a considerably less amount of time explaining herself though.

DonJosh
DJ is sucking...but I would expect that from him. Not really a scum read I just really wanted to say that.

Vote: CMPunk

For Punk to be so sure in her words with little reasoning to back it up and a lack of concern for promoting discussion oozes slime to me. I have the highest faith that she is scum amidst my reads. I would most support a Punk or Fool wagon but since Fool is louder I'd rather lynch Punk.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Ray Montano wrote:@DK I really don't have much to respond to concerning your wall of content (or whatever) but I do find it interesting that you gave me a high "rating" (which I'm not really sure was a necessary system) and found me "leaning-town" and "pro-town" and yet are voting me over Thor who you gave a lower rating, found "leaning-scum" and "obv scum". I find it odd that you're bending to the will of whoever shouts the loudest. That to me does not seem like play of a strong town player. If you're not scum, which I don't really think you are, you are certainly a weak town player. And that kind of sucks.

I am voting you for never placing a vote on Thor after all the interactions.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ray Montano wrote:Don't be silly Thor. Your case really wasn't a case so there's nothing real for me to be answering to. And there's no way you're getting meta on me. You've done nothing to show you're a credible player deserving of it.

Continuing your line of "Thor is somehow inherently bad so the case doesn't need addressing in any way except pointing out that Thor is a bad player who no one should listen to."

So - case is bad.
I'm a terrible player.

Apparently I'm not scum though - even though I'm so terrible I'm not worth helping.
Also, the case is so bad you can't even be bothered to assault it, so will instead ignore the message and assault the messenger.

Why aren't you lynched yet?
Maybe I really am a bad player if I can't get this to happen.

At least you admit you haven't scumhunted at all thus far - so that's at least something my case is correct about, right?
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Ray Montano »

DeityKabuto wrote:I am voting you for never placing a vote on Thor after all the interactions.

To be honest that's a really stupid reason for voting me. I don't read Thor as scum, therefore I'm not voting him. If I read Thor as scum then I would be voting him. It may be your play to OMGUS players who suspect you but its not mine.

@Thor You have no case to argue because your case is not correct. Yeah I do think you're a terrible player, but as of right now I don't think you're scum. Terrible player =/= scum. Hence why I never voted for DK. And this:

Thor665 wrote:At least you admit you haven't scumhunted at all thus far

Is not true.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ray Montano wrote:I think its about time I run through my scum reads, as I think its time to start seriously looking at lynching someone.

This doesn't sound like you're saying you've been doing this all along - so you admit you haven't been voting, admit you haven't been going through your scumreads, and admit up till now you had no desire to see someone lynched.

Please quote the scumhunting I'm missing - I'd love to see it. Heck, I'll unvote you if I see it, won't that be fun?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Ray Montano wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:I am voting you for never placing a vote on Thor after all the interactions.

To be honest that's a really stupid reason for voting me. I don't read Thor as scum, therefore I'm not voting him. If I read Thor as scum then I would be voting him. It may be your play to OMGUS players who suspect you but its not mine.

@Thor You have no case to argue because your case is not correct. Yeah I do think you're a terrible player, but as of right now I don't think you're scum. Terrible player =/= scum. Hence why I never voted for DK. And this:

Thor665 wrote:At least you admit you haven't scumhunted at all thus far

Is not true.

How are you gonna say I'm terrible?

Are you new to MS or something or are you an Alt?
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Thor665 wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:I think its about time I run through my scum reads, as I think its time to start seriously looking at lynching someone.

This doesn't sound like you're saying you've been doing this all along - so you admit you haven't been voting, admit you haven't been going through your scumreads, and admit up till now you had no desire to see someone lynched.

Running through scum reads means sharing with the game my reads and until recently I really haven't thought the game progressed enough to be anywhere near ending D1 because I didn't think much had happened yet...which I'll stand by. As for evidence of scumhunting go read yourself. Its not that difficult.

DeityKabuto wrote:Are you new to MS or something or are you an Alt?

alt. And I've been saying you suck since early on.

Ray Montano wrote:And that Quicky Reads by DK was completely useless. Why post anything if you're just going to lump everybody in Null? Hell, why post anything at all like that on page 2?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

I did read, I found none, hence the case.
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Okay then this isn't my issue.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Would you like to quote some of the scumhunting and rub my face in it for laughs?
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Ray Montano »

I have no interest in doing such thing.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ray Montano wrote:I have no interest in doing such thing...
because there are no such quotes and I'm acting brash by saying you should go look for them by reading when I am well aware they do not exist.

Amirite?
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Ray Montano »

I'm dunzo spamming the thread with you. Talk about something important...or real for that matter and then we can have a discussion.

Return to “Completed Open Games”