nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

k e n d a l l wrote:i have scumhunted, i pointed out suspicious behavior of members. those members have subsequently targeted me, without providing evidence to incriminate me. read my earlier posts, and you'll see my suspicions and scenarios. or, ignore it with the rest of the mafia.

i don't get why you linked what you did?
all of those are valid points.

care to explain how those statements "hurt the town?"

i don't play aggressively solely to get targeted; it's just how i play. it always gains the same reaction, though. this reaction is pro-town. it's the best mafia bait, and has worked for me every time.
whether i survive the day or not, the town definitely will have a grasp on who is mafia after day one.
that's a big accomplishment.

Those links were to show you all of the places that I could find where you deflected accusations against you.
If it always gets the same reaction, how can you not plan to get targeted? You know it will happen, so it is planned. Like I said before, town are always a part of lynches, the mafia cannot lynch someone on their own. If they have those numbers, they have already won.

I think they already have a grasp on who is mafia, starting with you.

k e n d a l l wrote:if i get to L1, someone back out until i'm on.

Oh, sure, that will
definitely
happen.

P.Edit: We're only nine pages in, go back and read the arguments between you and others. I'm not gonna link it because we're only NINE pages in. Nine.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am

Ray Montano wrote:ACTUALLY kendall, you stated nothing about me before I targeted YOU. So this:

k e n d a l l wrote:i have scumhunted, i pointed out suspicious behavior of members. those members have subsequently targeted me

is not accurate. Pro-town players don't play the victim.

Nice.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Umbrage »

k e n d a l l wrote:i am protown and not scum because i am scumhunting and if i'm paranoid it's because i'm aggressive and that's pro-town and you're buddying which is scummy and i'm pro-town so why are you questioning me?

Get real. You've done nothing all day besides brag about how you're such a great player.

EDIT: OK REALLY. This is the second time it's gone to preview. You don't need to post so much. "Nice." is not useful information that you need to share, nintendo. A small thread is an easy-to-read thread.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Beck »

hey guys

backup generator went down and have been scrambling all day to get it back up before the weekend. I will catchup this weekend.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Kendall- you have 7 votes, one of which is my RVS vote.

Unvote.

What people are trying to say is you don't have to be so defensive this early in the game. Aggressive is good, but if every sentence is an accusation, you'll find yourself in the Kendall-who-cried-wolf category, and no one will listen to you.

So, ask yourself, has anyone made a reasonable, solid case on you yet?
If they have, refute it.
If they haven't, then it's probably not going to stay.

Vote: RayMontano

@Ray- It's part of the game. Is everything one player said meaningless?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

mikehart wrote:She reminds me a lot of IS actually so maybe its a projection thing. :lol:

Haha!

I was thinking more BabyJ ...

Having Kendall take a couple days to move might just be what we need for everyone to get on board. I do believe that there are still some players who haven't even confirmed their role yet. That is if I read the first page correctly.

Also, Kendall probably should read the moderators first rule of the game.

Would really like to hear an opinion from Soda, Beefster, Silver, Hiraki, Hipaddict, Glowball, Fourseen, Diddin, and Chkflip. Not to mention those that haven't even posted. Maybe some fresh brains could add to the mix.
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

PeregrineV wrote:@Ray- It's part of the game. Is everything one player said meaningless?

I can't trust that anything kendall's said is to be taken seriously.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

NanookTheWolf wrote:
Would really like to hear an opinion from Soda, Beefster, Silver, Hiraki, Hipaddict, Glowball, Fourseen, Diddin, and Chkflip. Not to mention those that haven't even posted. Maybe some fresh brains could add to the mix.

Hipaddict is a hydra I am in and posted form accidentally once, fyi.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:

Hipaddict is a hydra I am in and posted form accidentally once, fyi.

Thank you for clarifying that. Didn't know the term til I returned to the site. Noted.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Kendall - mafia wants everyone dead so... Your paranoia is weird and uncalled for. You tried too hard to seem town, you attacked people poorly, and now you're just plain paranoid. Scummy scummy scummy.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by glowball »

THE K E N D A L L WAGON IS RIDICULOUS.

It's everything scum would want, and overly aggressive player that is an easy mislynch. There are very few instances on day one that a wagon grows that fast on someone who is scum. k e n d a l l is town. There is scum on that wagon and DonJosh's vote is rubbing me the wrong way...

I would like you to remember that we are here to lynch scum, not rid ourselves of players we don't like. I am not going to let you guys mess up my game because you cannot deal with an over anxious player. Trying to hard to be town? Yeah, I got that feeling too. I also know that mafiascum compared to other sites have different ways of calling someone scum. kendall has adequately defended themselves. It doesn't matter if you are pro-town/anti-town all of that is NULL I just played a game with someone who I wanted to strangle, but he was town and was a major part of our win(perfect win in fact). Scum don't like this much attention, and kendall dealt with their votes way better than Beck who just drifted off and didn't say anything. Most players get more aggressive when the votes start piling on because really who wants to die day 1? We all came to play, we all think we have something to offer. Also, whether you think a player is useful or not is none of my concern. Numbers are numbers, and the more townies we lose the closer they are to winning. I'd keep a town body alive just so that we have those numbers. I find the amount of overconfidence aka arrogance quite annoying. Stop over posting with nonsense. Focus, scum is almost never that easy to catch. Look at the people on the wagon there are at least 2 scum there...

NINJA'D
Paranoia is justified. No one knows who is scum, so arguing and being hostile or paranoid isn't weird its the game- people should stop acting as if we know that they are town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by glowball »

Flavour Analysis wrote:GLOWBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : DDD

Ah ok. Can you explain why you feel Beck is scum to you now? Can you also give thoughts on Kendall, Nanook, Bobxnox, and Umbrage?

Yes, but those questions weren't really scumhunting, So I don't see him trying to look pro-town there, nor should one think he is town just for that. I deff want him to explain his purpose now, and I want him to post. :D

There isn't basically nothing to analyze. On the second page, there isn't much to analyze, and the best way to get info TO ANALYZE, is to get discussion going. We have that, and now we have enough to base reads by, as you can see I have even posted my reads.

Beck has a lot of fluff, called chkflip scum with less reasoning than I had, and generally an active lurker.
I have given my thoughts on k e n d a l l, I mean I don't like the playstyle but I think some of that is just the newbie to the site mentality.
Umbrage is opportunistic scum
Bobxnox is just being ridiculous NULL

There isn't much to analyze which is why I don't give reads, everything is subject to change.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by bobsnox »

MAFIA WANT ME DEAD YOU ALL ARE MAFIA FOR WANTING ME DEAD. I AM SO OBVIOUSLY PROTOWN THAT IS HURTS AND EVERYONE WHO WANTS ME DEAD IS SCUM. That's more than newbie paranoia, glowball.

Her enemies are also poorly picked.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by glowball »

bobsnox wrote:MAFIA WANT ME DEAD YOU ALL ARE MAFIA FOR WANTING ME DEAD. I AM SO OBVIOUSLY PROTOWN THAT IS HURTS AND EVERYONE WHO WANTS ME DEAD IS SCUM. That's more than newbie paranoia, glowball.

It doesn't make her scum- it's just the newbie way of thinking. It's easy for me to fall into that trap too, if I know I am town and then all of a sudden tons of people vote me it is very easy in the newbie mindset to think all of them are scum, the whole "it's not me, so it must be you" thing. It's null, and when they get a chance to breathe they will realize that friends aren't town and enemies aren't scum. It's a null tell, and so is all the reasoning against her.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

glowball wrote:It doesn't make her scum- it's just the newbie way of thinking. It's easy for me to fall into that trap too, if I know I am town and then all of a sudden tons of people vote me it is very easy in the newbie mindset to think all of them are scum, the whole "it's not me, so it must be you" thing. It's null, and when they get a chance to breathe they will realize that friends aren't town and enemies aren't scum. It's a null tell, and so is all the reasoning against her.

See how it says ... R.I.P. he trusted mathcam beneath my avatar. The above explains exactly that. I too played similarily when I first started playing mafia. Mathcam took me under his wing so to speak in the game and I fully trusted him so much that in the end, it was I who was killed and scum won a victory. If Kendall isn't scum, I'm sure scum see him more as a puppet who they can get to do whatever they need.

The game is much different in person because you can read faces and feel out vibes. Playing mafia on a website is almost like a little girl talking to some pervert on the internet. The whole time the little girl just thinks she's chatting with one of her friends. Sick comparison I know, but it's the best relation that I could conceive.

For the above reason, I'm inclined to continue watching Kendall.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

@Kendall: Did you play mafia at another site before playing here? If so is tunneling normally a scum tell?

k e n d a l l wrote:oh yeah? well, it's also mafia playstyle

your excuses annoy, rather than placate me. stop making them.

null tell is null tell.

And as of post 116 I want cry and hit my head more times then I care to count.
Kendall are you normallly so.........................bitchy?

(sorry could not think of a nice word)

k e n d a l l wrote:
@ everyone who answered chkflp's questions

why did you immediately answer them? did you consider that they could serve to help the mafia agenda?

No.
How do you believe they help the mafia? In what way shape or form or question helps mafia?

nanook wrote:I am bothered that Beck is basically keeping a vote based on dislike, but I feel it's more personal then scummy.

Which is why bob voted for Beck in the first place. Point?

Umbrage wrote:VOTE: kendall

Very aggressive, when called out goes 'oh well this is the way I play making opinions known is protown' blah blah blah. He's trying to be Alpha Dog, and this early in the game I find that rather suspicious.

I don't see the word pro-town in the sentence below

k e n d a l l wrote:i'm a very straight forward player. the game is fun for me, but i don't hesitate to make my opinions known, nor should i have to.

yes, i always play this way.
no, i won't change.

Why is being Alpha and agressive early scummy?

And at post 150 from Kendall: I dub Kendall the person that will rub players the wrong way with her "aggressive" and "telling it like it is" behavior.

I'm stopping at the top of page 8, going to dinner.

Will get back to this after eating.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by glowball »

Seriously this wagon against Kendall just seems like it is motivated by "Teaching her a lesson" rather than actually thinking she is scum. I mean I will not deny that the suspicious behavior is there, but I find it very hard to believe that anyone really thinks that she is scum rather than just annoying.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 pm

glowball wrote:Seriously this wagon against Kendall just seems like it is motivated by "Teaching her a lesson" rather than actually thinking she is scum. I mean I will not deny that the suspicious behavior is there, but I find it very hard to believe that anyone really thinks that she is scum rather than just annoying.

Is this only because she is a newb? Regardless, no one should write off her actions as being a newb, I was scum in my first game of mafia.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

SnakeSide wrote:
nanook wrote:I am bothered that Beck is basically keeping a vote based on dislike, but I feel it's more personal then scummy.

Which is why bob voted for Beck in the first place. Point?

The point was that I didn't find it scummy. Just OMGUS. I thought I already went over this ...

I reference to Glowball's post 241,

Kendall's bandwagon seems more scummy then Beck's. Personally, I like where my vote is at ... on bob. The emotional crap will get us all killed. In no way does this behavior clear the path for Kendall, as she may very well still be scum, I just don't think that she's the right choice for today.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by glowball »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
glowball wrote:Seriously this wagon against Kendall just seems like it is motivated by "Teaching her a lesson" rather than actually thinking she is scum. I mean I will not deny that the suspicious behavior is there, but I find it very hard to believe that anyone really thinks that she is scum rather than just annoying.

Is this only because she is a newb? Regardless, no one should write off her actions as being a newb, I was scum in my first game of mafia.

I was scum in my first game too. I am not writing her off COMPLETELY because she is new, I am saying that the things that have been presented against her aren't scumtells. The fact that she is new should be taken into account...that being said, she most likely isn't scum because of how fast the wagon built up- just use some powers of deduction and realize how common day 1 mislynches are, kendall is probably town.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Spoiler: Ketch-up (It's lengthy)
glowball wrote:
bobsnox wrote:MAFIA WANT ME DEAD YOU ALL ARE MAFIA FOR WANTING ME DEAD. I AM SO OBVIOUSLY PROTOWN THAT IS HURTS AND EVERYONE WHO WANTS ME DEAD IS SCUM. That's more than newbie paranoia, glowball.

It doesn't make her scum- it's just the newbie way of thinking. It's easy for me to fall into that trap too, if I know I am town and then all of a sudden tons of people vote me it is very easy in the newbie mindset to think all of them are scum, the whole "it's not me, so it must be you" thing. It's null, and when they get a chance to breathe they will realize that friends aren't town and enemies aren't scum. It's a null tell, and so is all the reasoning against her.

Hmmm, good point you bring up. I have once secretly had a "It's not me, so it's you" scumread on a player I thought was attacking me just because they have done the same as mafia before. It clogged my read on him. I think I might have experienced this, and I sort of slipped into a tunnel mode.

DonJosh wrote:VOTE: kendall

REALLY don't like the "buddying up" thing.
Also, she's distancing herself from EVERYONE. Not very town-like at all.
Also don't like the "Mafia are after me" thing.

So? How does you not liking the buddying thing, make her scum?
How the hell is she distancing from everyone? This is quite reaching. Because of this very point, you are super scummy.
Null tell.

mikehart wrote:its a hard thing to describe without relooking through the thread and I'm about to get off work and can't exactly peruse the thread and drive at the same time so tonight when I sit down at my pc ill give you a better answer but for now ill try to describe what my brain puts in front of me as I think about it.

She seems like she's worried about being seen as scum and just reiterates over and over again that the scum won't like the fact that she is aggressive and noisy. She strikes me as scum who is doing everything in her power to appear protown instead of just being protown.

Like I said ill have to go through the thread again. Maybe its the aggresiveness that I just cannot see as town behavior.

She reminds me a lot of IS actually so maybe its a projection thing. :lol:

I don't like your reasoning at all. I feel if she was scum she wouldn't put attention to herself by saying "Oh stop buddying me" "Don't give out your town reads", if she were scum she would ignore the 'buddying', and being called town is a good thing for mafiat's, so why fret about a town read on you if you are scum? I feel anyone would think buddying = Scummy because I as a newb thought buddying was scummy, until an experienced player told me it was actually a null tell. I blame the wiki. :mad: So I feel it's valid to see a newbie considering buddying = scummy. Plus her play has been pro-town. You are my third suspect because I think you should know better, seeing from the way you post. How much experience do you have with mafia again?

Ray Montano wrote:

<SNIP>

Get over yourself.

Vote: kendall

I don't see how you're providing anything useful to the town, I don't think you're attempting to generate discussion that can provide information on other players' alignment, and I think you're in this game all about yourself...which is a significantly anti-town attitude.

Ray, please clear your head for a bit. I think you actually disagree with her reasoning, and don't really think she is scum. She HAS been scumhunting, she HAS been prodding discussion, SHE HAS BEEN providing useful content to the town. Plus, her CONTENT helps in reading her MOTIVATION, which is GENUINE. You just seem to be put off by her attitude.

Let me get the gist of your argument towards Kendall. She asks "Why would you do this? I bet you did this because of this and this oh yeah of course" and answers the scenario with a possibility? Or "Why are you doing this? Is it because of _________?" What ever it is, I think what she does is part of her playstyle, and is ANNOYING TO YOU because she's most likely not maximizing how much info she can get. Maybe. But this is what I feel from seeing your points against her. Her playstyle might be anti-town in your POV, but try to think that she's pushing for scum, she's putting her neck out there for the town, and she's not letting the scum breathe.

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
k e n d a l l wrote:why did you feel it necessary to announce in thread that you agree with me?

NanookTheWolf wrote:As for feeling necessary to announce in thread that I agreed with a point

Sounds like they are implying they have out-of-thread communication.

k e n d a l l wrote:i'm going to make it known in thread that they are doing it.

There it is again.

k e n d a l l wrote:
i guarantee that the mafia want me dead right now.

Scum say this too, so that is just WIFOM.

k e n d a l l wrote:also, yes, i am distancing myself from nanook and flavour, as well as everyone else in this game; i don't trust anyone. it is day one, the only person i trust is myself.

If you are distancing yourself from
everoyone
, why do you feel the need to single out Nanook and Flavour?

Long story short, kendall(not putting in all the spaces) has spent too much time looking active and not enough time reading his own posts to see himself telling us that he is scum.

Vote: kendall

Ninty, your post seems like you are trying to dig up the dirt on Kendall to mispaint her as scum, and also seems like you are trying to make your vote
SEEM
justified. It isn't. You are reaching. She has POINTED out the instances she FELT Me and Nanook were buddying to her, but no one else has in her POV, at that time. Her saying she would distance herself from everyone is a null tell.

So, explain further how her 'distancing from everyone' makes her scum? Btw, you are my second suspect.

bobsnox wrote:
k e n d a l l wrote:
@bobsnox
, the only "
evidence
" that you have "against me" is that my actions are too pro-town. that evidence certainly does not incriminate me; in fact, it does the opposite.
Nice strawman. It's not that you're
too protown
but that you're
trying too hard
. You are trying to seem protown. Big difference. Minimizing the distinction is scummy.

I'm even more satisfied with my vote. Especially when your response is to tout yourself as being super helpful and super protown etc etc when it's day one and very little has happened yet. You certainly haven't caught scum since your vote is still on me.

Basically all you've done is intentionally prop yourself up as the epitome of townieness. The keyword is intentionally. You shouldn't have to do that or even worry about that if you're really town. Your play should speak for itself. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who reads that as a huge scumtell.

How does D1 + Very little has happened = Not possible to be helpful? *Hint, alot has happened by the time she arrived. Check her FIRST post. Is that MINIMAL content for you?

That last part seems like omgus. Can't expect anyone to know your alignment so why use that against her?

You are misreading her TONE and her ATTITUDE as a scumtell. You don't like her cockiness? Too bad, deal with it.
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

k e n d a l l wrote:if i get to L1, someone back out until i'm on.

Oh, sure, that will
definitely
happen.

Dear god what is this. Ninty, explain what you meant by this.

Unvote Vote: Donjosh

He was extremely reaching with his point that Kendall was distancing to everyone, so then she must have been mafia for that. The rest of that post seems like posturing to get onto her wagon.

Good wagons: Donjosh, Ninty, Mikehard, Umbrage, and Bob.
Oyatsu Nuki
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

YEAH.

LET'S DO THIS.

KAWARRRRR.

SS17 wrote:That's a scummy name if I've ever heard one!

Also what's y'alls site nicknames.

You can call me Soda, SS17 or whatever really...
This is so hypocrtical it hurts. Not scummy though. Bobsnox is erghletown. I'm not going to do much RVS telling because it's a bit late anyway.

Silver1337 wrote:Ohai guys. No random vote from me today. Haters gonna hate.
how did we let him--

Whatever.

bobsnox wrote:YES BECK WAGON
Town. Seriously.

chkflip wrote:@diddin: Since that one game that one time a while ago, I can't read you. How should I fix this problem?
ignoring is my solution

lololloklolool

Chkflip wrote:1] Why did you decide to give mafiascum a try?
2] How do you react to people attacking you?
3] What will you be known for in this game?
4] What is your time zone?
5] How frequently can we expect you to post?

1)f
2)u
3)c
4)k
5)u

These questions are fucking useless and you know it.

Beck wrote:No I am not scum, are you?
Call this a wacky tell, but scum say this more than town. I know this is true for me. I've actually decided to stop saying that in these cases because it's totally true.

I wouldn't mind a wagon for pressure.

soda wrote:I have been playing on GameFAQs.
credibility...

lost

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
bobsnox wrote:nintendo are you scum?

Yes I am scum, good job finding me so quickly.
The above definitely appeals to Nintnedo.

Seriously.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:Ninty IGMEOU.

And it's not cuz of your most recent post.
Nice way of saying, I AM SUSPICIOUS BUT I NO TELL YOU WHY

LOL

not funny

Beck wrote:worried he is going to do it again?
wait for the opportunity to pounce....

I'm sure of this happening. Thank god this game is on Page 10. You all require my presence.

#65 is glowball town.

FlavourAnalysis: We know who both heads are. I don't see the point in limiting your chances of winning by not labeling the heads.

#80 doesn't make any sense.

PeregrineV wrote:3) The person who didn't answer all the questions at once, or in the right order even.
GREAT FIRST POST.

SERIOUSLY.

Nanook wrote:
Seems
a little wishy washy
AWESOME

I like kendall.

Okay guys.

There are 5 questions. They are all really stupid.

Stop making posts just on them. They are not content.

Umbrage wrote:VOTE: kendall

Very aggressive, when called out goes 'oh well this is the way I play making opinions known is protown' blah blah blah. He's trying to be Alpha Dog, and this early in the game I find that rather suspicious.
yup.

kendall is town.

Silver1337 wrote:I think bobsnox = Jester, actually. Look, he's simply posting dumb things.
You should read your posts before posting them.

kthx.

#171 is mucho scummy. In fact,

Unvote, Vote: mikehart

Why? He unvoted and then only FoS'd one person. If he voted, that'd be cool. But he didn't.

kendall wrote:town reminder: mafia members are threatened by players with a voice. i guarantee that the mafia want me dead right now.
This guy jizzes town.

Nintendo wrote:Vote: kendall
HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO THIS?

Ray wrote:I don't see how you're providing anything useful to the town
LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

hypocrtical to the maxxxx

Kendall wrote:
Uhh, your whole is.

Then you need to play better.
are you all blind

Ray Montano wrote:Tired of the kendall distractions. Everything she is saying is meaningless to me.
This entire game is a game full of blundering idiots.

HOLY SHIT.

PEREGRINEV.

WHAT THE FUCK.

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE GOOD POSTS.

bobsnox wrote:That's more than newbie paranoia, glowball.
If you're calling her newbie scum, I think you need to read some old newbie games.

Don't want to read Flavor's wall, so I'ma end this with a list.

Beck

Beefster

bobsnox

Bogre

chkflip

diddin

DonJosh

Flavour Analysis

FourseenCircumstance

glowball

hiraki

jmurph3

k e n d a l l

kondi2424

mb53

mikehart

NanookTheWolf

nintendoaddict1

PeregrineV

Ray Montano

Silver1337

SnakeSide

SodaSpirit17

Umbrage

Whee.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Hiraki: I don't usually label my head. <-- that sounds weird lol. Anyways, if you'd like to know, the Ran head has been posting the whole time so far. July hasn't had the chance to catch up yet. But don't expect me to label myself. July will announce herself when she comes in, and you can tell the tone is different too.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by glowball »

I am guessing that list, is for reads? Can you explain, I don't get the bold, italics, and underlines. Am I supposed to know what that means?

NINJA'D
HEY RAN, you got a hydra slip- post from the joint account please for ISOs
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Ranmaru wrote:@Hiraki: I don't usually label my head. <-- that sounds weird lol. Anyways, if you'd like to know, the Ran head has been posting the whole time so far. July hasn't had the chance to catch up yet. But don't expect me to label myself. July will announce herself when she comes in, and you can tell the tone is different too.

ACK POST MINE D:

I didn't notice until now :cry:
Oyatsu Nuki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”