k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:07 am

Post by k e n d a l l »

@Umbrage

we have established that i'm agressive. that's my playstyle.
i have yet to be "called out." your vote is a logical fallacy. i do play by making my opinions known. i like to make it known who i think is scummy, and what they did to make me think that. why? because it's in the best interest of the town to call people out on their suspicious behavior. how can you skew this into anti-town behavior? and why?

bobsnox

hmm, where to start in this analysis.

first,

Beck (5)- diddin,
bobsnox
, glowball, chkflip, NanookTheWolf,

first, you bandwagon onto Beck.
now, you jump bandwagons to me because i am

bobsnox wrote:

trying too hard

so, let me get this straight:

you are voting for me because i am trying too hard to be pro-town. how is someone exemplifying extreme pro-town behavior your first suspect to be mafia? that, in itself, is a logical fallacy.

you also failed to answer my earlier question:

k e n d a l l wrote:
bobsnox wrote: I'm on it because I want him to die <_<

explain why you want a possible townie dead so early in day one
that's not pro-town behavior in any way; i'm tempted to switch my vote to you already.

i would like for the town to pay close attention to these recent, and future bandwagons on me. mafia obviously do not like my playstyle, because i
am
aggressive and will notice their slip ups. i am vocal, and, yes, i will try too hard to meet my win condition. but that definitely does not make me anti-town.

Unvote

Vote:bosnox

he doesn't like people trying hard to be pro-town, and wanted to kill beck for the sake of him dying; not exactly the most pro-town behavior. not to mention that he is on the first bandwagon, and now hopped on the second.
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 am

Post by k e n d a l l »

@nanook

what specifically do you find scummy about his vote? i'm confused because you contradict yourself. if you think he is just voting for him because he doesn't like him, rather than actually having a reason, what make you believe he has a mafia agenda behind it?
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Spoiler: Analysis of Beck Wagon
Beck (6)- diddin, bobsnox, glowball, chkflip, NanookTheWolf, FourseenCirumstance,

Diddin
Null
. First to vote Beck, I assume he votes Beck for past interactions. Hasn’t done much else except answer Chk’s questions. Need more from this guy.

Bobsnox
Scum
. He states that he was on Beck because he was interested in seeing how he reacts, and what suspects he would come up with. Beck comes in, and Bob doesn’t really act on his interests regarding that.

Glowball
Null
. I don’t really like her reasoning for the RVS vote, because it could also be just her wanting to join the wagon. She hasn’t done much else, I want to see more from her. I want to see her make her vote SRS. She’s also quick to jump to going against Chk’s questions, without asking him why he did that. She just assumed that he was doing it to seem town and I didn’t like that. (Because that is not a town tell)

Chkflip
Null
. Like him trying to get discussion going, even though I don’t really know what he’s going to do with it. I expect a good answer.

Nanook
Null-Town
. Would have been null but he got better. Don’t know why he asked Kendall about her aggressiveness.

Fourscene
Null
. I didn’t notice the vote because of the whole bolded post. xD Want to see more from him.

Thoughts on other players
:

Ninty
-
Null town
. At first he seemed a bit anti-town, but I like his play, mostly because of his mentioned suspicion of Bob and beck (Which I didn’t expect). I’ll put him to null-town because he has only expressed suspicion of popular topics (Bob, Beck) and not others.

Kendall
: I feel she is
town
. I feel she is wrong, but town and I like her play. I feel she is wrong because she misunderstood Beck’s playstyle, as an excuse. If Beck feels tunneling is his way, than that’s fine if it helps him do what he has to do, regardless of alignment. I myself like to spread accusations out, but when I find scum, and I think I’m right, I’m not going to let up. Ever. So, tunneling is helpful because it gets your scum pick lynched, it shows commitment. Mafia can tunnel too, you just have to look at the motivation behind it. I also feel like Kendall has this, confidence and most likely is a strong town player offsite. Her motivation is genuine to me.

Beck
:
Null
. I know I can expect more from him. I think he said he was waiting on others to answer questions before scumhunting further, so I expect some scumhunting from him. Don’t disappoint me bro. I disagree with Chk’s questions being lame, they helped give discussion. It didn’t help find scum, but discussion is an alright thing. (Tho Chk is still null to me and I also need more content from him)

Umbrage
:
Scum
. Just saw his recent post. I didn’t like his suspicion of alpha dogs being a reason for voting Kendall. (Bad reasoning and Scummy). Bob gets scummier for voting along without expressing thoughts on Kendall before.

Vote: Umbrage

Bogre, Kondi, Mb53, Hiraki, GET IN THE THREAD AND POST.

Beefster, Fourscene, Diddin, Mikehart, Ray Motano, Soda, please post a little bit more to become more than a memory. :good:
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:33 am

About Chkflip's questions
: I answered those questions because the info can be useful to town. Mafia already have info (They know who is town) so withholding info because the person asking may be mafia is a bad idea and hurts the town. If you think the person asking is mafia, you push a case and try to get them lynched.

Questions to Kendall
:

What is your read on Chkflip? Nanook? Umbrage?
Did you think the answers benefited the town, or hurt it?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:33 am

*To be clear, the second question is referring to the answer's to Chkflip's 5 questions*
Oyatsu Nuki
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:44 am

Post by k e n d a l l »

@flavour

while i appreciate a good analysis, i don't like that you pinpointed that you think i am town. for all i know, you could be mafia, and i do not want a mafia to buddy up to me.
not to mention other players could interpret it as us being scum-buddies.

i think that bobsnox is likely mafia.
why are you voting for umbrage, rather than bobsnox? it seems that you have ample suspicion for bobsnox, but instead voted for umbrage just because he voted me with stupid/no reasoning.

that doesn't sit well with me; you think that bobsnox is mafia, yet voted for umbrage.

this is strange too:

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Umbrage
:
Scum
. Just saw his recent post. I didn’t like his suspicion of alpha dogs being a reason for voting Kendall. (Bad reasoning and Scummy). Bob gets scummier for voting along without expressing thoughts on Kendall before.

you basically stated that you found umbrage suspicious because of his lousy reason, but then you go back to bob being "scummier."

yet, you vote for umbrage. logically, i would assume you'd vote bobsnox, since you had more suspicion of him.

you could easily be distancing yourself from bobsnox. this is exemplified when you pit yourself against him, yet vote for someone else.

this makes me more uncomfortable of your outward association with me in thread.
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 am

Post by k e n d a l l »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
About Chkflip's questions
: I answered those questions because the info can be useful to town. Mafia already have info (They know who is town) so withholding info because the person asking may be mafia is a bad idea and hurts the town. If you think the person asking is mafia, you push a case and try to get them lynched.

Questions to Kendall
:

What is your read on Chkflip? Nanook? Umbrage?
Did you think the answers benefited the town, or hurt it?

i don't like that chkflip asked the town to answer questions. while it did stimulate discussion, those questions potentially serve many anti-town purposes. a good example is when beck used the question "
What will you be known for in this game?
" to open the door to essentially say "
expect me to be scummy on accident, it's my playstyle.
" basically, giving the mafia an early chance to manipulate town subconscious.

now, whether or not beck's intention was mafia agenda is to be determined, but it's an example of one scenario.

not to mention it clogged up several pages with long, pointless answers for the most part. i'm curious as to why people blindly followed, rather than stopping to ask themselves what chk's "
purpose
" was in the first place.

i'm still waiting on nanook's answer about his vote on beck. i pointed out a contradiction, and it's unsettling.

umbrage's vote on me was scummy, for the aforementioned reasons i pointed out. whether that is because he is mafia, or a noob player/retarded is yet to be determined.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 am

That is not buddying. I give my thoughts on all the players that I can. Why didn't you say anything about the people I said were null-town then if you are worried about that?

To spread out the pressure. Funny that you say the whole day shouldn't be spent on one person, now you feel I'm off for voting one of my suspects? Get out of here.

Of course, I want to give some attention to Umbrage. Bob is really scummy, yes, but Umbrage hasn't posted as much and I want more content from him.

I only have one vote, and I will use it how I see fit.
Oyatsu Nuki
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:59 am

Post by k e n d a l l »

do you believe umbrage to be mafia?
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 am

Yes, I'm voting the guy.
Oyatsu Nuki
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 am

Post by k e n d a l l »

do you believe umbrage is more likely mafia than bobsnox?
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 am

I don't know. Need more from him. Bob is scummier than Umbrage. They are both scummy.
Oyatsu Nuki
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Ray Montano »

k e n d a l l wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:
I'm more or less in agreeance with you on this point

i'm quoting this to point out that i'm bothered by it. you're specifically pointing that you agree with me, and in the event you are mafia, i don't need any mafia cuddling up to me.

This is only a problem for you if you're in a different scum group. If someone's buddying up to you take note and let it slide, wait until after they're lynched to analyze why. I don't see the necessity in stating something like that ^^^
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 am

Post by k e n d a l l »

@flavour

why aren't you voting for who you think is
most likely
to be mafia?

@nanook

no, if someone is outwardly buddying up to me, i'm going to make it known in thread that they are doing it. if i "
let it slide
" and that person flips mafia, people could refer back to the mafia member's post history and see that they sided with me specifically. my stance that they were "buddying up to me" would be much less credible after the mafia died without it documented that i did not like how chummy the mafia member was.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 am

Post by bobsnox »

kendall - I don't know what Beck is and I don't want him dead right away. I never pushed for a speedwagon. Just a wagon.
kendall wrote:you are voting for me because i am trying too hard to be pro-town.

kendall wrote:you are voting for me because i am
trying too hard
to be pro-town.

kendall wrote:you are voting for me because i am
trying
too
hard
to be pro-town.
Yes. The effort you are putting in to SEEM protown is suspicious.

To be honest, I didn't realize your wagon was the second-largest to Beck's. I just read your posts, found them over the top, and changed my vote appropriately.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 am

Because no one is pressuring my second suspect.

Question to Kendall
:

Why should I vote my top suspect, and not my second or third suspect?
What was your thoughts on tunneling again?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

Mike Hart, Ninty, and Peregine. Please post. :D
Oyatsu Nuki
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Ray Montano »

k e n d a l l wrote:
@nanook

no, if someone is outwardly buddying up to me, i'm going to make it known in thread that they are doing it. if i "
let it slide
" and that person flips mafia, people could refer back to the mafia member's post history and see that they sided with me specifically. my stance that they were "buddying up to me" would be much less credible after the mafia died without it documented that i did not like how chummy the mafia member was.

I'm assuming you're directing this at me since you basically just responded to my post. IMO you don't need to point something like that out if you don't have anything to worry about it. Clearly, you're worried about many things.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:39 am

Ray Montano. What are your thoughts on Kendall, Bob, Umbrage, and Nanook?
Oyatsu Nuki
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Umbrage »

kendall wrote:while i appreciate a good analysis, i don't like that you pinpointed that you think i am town. for all i know, you could be mafia, and i do not want a mafia to buddy up to me.
not to mention other players could interpret it as us being scum-buddies.

ACK! That's drenched in scumminess. Only scum care if it looks like they're buddying.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Silver1337
Silver1337
Goon
Silver1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Silver1337 »

I think bobsnox = Jester, actually. Look, he's simply posting dumb things.
I'm a lurker.
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post by mikehart »

Wow. Forgot how fast large games can get moving.

Unvote
seeing as we are out of RVS.

FOS: kendall

I agree with bob on his point that she seems like she is trying too hard to be seen as town. I tend to find very aggressive play to be scummy as well and she is extremely aggressive. It could be her off site experience has soured her to perceived buddying but her rather extreme(in my opinion anyway) distancing of herself from Nanook and Flavor doesn't seem genuine and an over the top attempt to seem protown. Agreeing with a point and sharing a protown read isn't buddying to me.
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 am

Post by glowball »

FLAVOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3

Now I think I (as a part of the Beck wagon) have been asked to "explain" myself, Well......

My name is Glowball
I have lady parts.
I placed a vote in RVS because wagons get results.
My vote isn't changing, because I actually think he's scum now.
I didn't like chkflip's questions.
His questions look like fluff and I know he's better than that.
My attack was a little personal- meta and what not.
Scum like to appear like they are scum hunting or adding to conversation.
Scum like to post reads without actually saying anything...if there is basically nothing to analyze then why post reads at all?

Hey FlavourAnalysis, that last question is for you... :D
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

k e n d a l l wrote:@nanook

what specifically do you find scummy about his vote? i'm confused because you contradict yourself. if you think he is just voting for him because he doesn't like him, rather than actually having a reason, what make you believe he has a mafia agenda behind it?

I don't find anything particularly scummy about Beck's vote.

Where am I contradicting myself?

I have never stated that I believe that Beck has a mafia agenda behind voting for anyone. I do believe that I stated that I don't think that it's the most pro-active way of going about things. You know, the holding a grudge bit. If it's effective for him, then great ... I just don't see the logic behind it.

To clarify, once again ... When I voted for Beck, it was random. A random bandwagon was formed to continue discussion at the time and it was my first post to vote. It worked. My vote now is on the player I find to most likely be scum at the moment.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 am

Hey Silver. Why didn't you feel like RVS'ing?

NINJAS :eek:
Oyatsu Nuki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”