mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Upon dawn's wake you all rise to another glorious day... except you are short one person. Centoaph is the unlucky victim, and is found in his house dead from the ongoing series shotgun of wounds. Too bad this death doesn't benefit the town... Centoaph was an innocent villager.

Centoaph, Villager (Townie) blasted to bits Night 3

With 6 alive it will take 4 to lynch. Day 3... go!

Also, as a footnote, Akonas has been called away, but Quig has convieniently shown up at the same time.

Quig replaces Akonas effective immediately.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Quig
Quig
Townie
Quig
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by Quig »

Sup fellow townies. I hear you are having some problems with some nasty evil people. I don't know who they are but I want to help you all. Anyone want to get me up to date?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:15 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Read back a few pages for the key details but It looks as if there is a SK left with his shotgun or 1/ Mafia/Cult members hanging around.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:10 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Der Hammer wrote:Read back a few pages for the key details but It looks as if there is a SK left with his shotgun or 1/ Mafia/Cult members hanging around.
There should be two cult members running around, unless CDT was BMQ's target on Night One (possible, but unlikely).

The shotgunner is either SK or vig, and I think at this point it's best if he just keeps doing what he's doing unless someone has a reason to suggest otherwise. I'm 99% sure that his kills are the only non-lynch deaths we'll see for the rest of the game, so without him "helping out" it's all guesswork as we try to ferret out the cultists.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:28 am

Post by Der Hammer »

We are not 100% that only the Cult Leader could convert so this game isnt over yet.

The only "lead" we have is Glorks dying shout that Vyolynce is in the Shotgunning mafia. What does everyone else think about this....I think its our best shout for a lynch unless someone comes up with something better.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:02 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Der Hammer wrote:We are not 100% that only the Cult Leader could convert
Interesting. This is my first game with a Cult; does the "most senior" member generally inherit recruiting duties if the leader dies?

The only "lead" we have is Glorks dying shout that Vyolynce is in the Shotgunning mafia. What does everyone else think about this....I think its our best shout for a lynch unless someone comes up with something better.
I think that Glork was a mafia scumbag who was grasping at straws to prevent the slam-dunk lynch against him. Believe anything he said at your own risk.

However, I wasn't the only one he mentioned. He also named Lloyd (post 88 ), whose total contribution to the game thus far is as follows in its entirety (but un-bolded to avoid mod confusion):
Lloyd (46) wrote:vote: Glork
Lloyd (52) wrote:unvote

vote: Dead Rikimaru
Lloyd (97) wrote:vote: Glork
Either he has some sort of posting restriction or he's being awfully lurky.

vote: Lloyd
and let's see which it is.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:11 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I think the cult situation is up to the mod and at his discretion. Its likely that the recruting power died when the leader died but not 100%. I agree that Glorks desperate ramblings seemed to have no sustance to them but we have to vote someone and Im gonna go with
Vote:Lloyd
and see if he can post.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I agree that I want to hear from Lloyd. If it is a post restriction and he can only vote, then wouldn't it make sense that he's a zombie? Perhaps our serial killer?

Der Hammer – seeing as you've claimed vig, I think you should name claim as well. Anyone else agree?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:37 am

Post by Vyolynce »

He also claimed "farming townie".

Also, the OP said that there are no Zombies in RE4; I don't know a lot about the game (survival horror isn't my thing, sadly), but if I were to put an SK in this game, the MO would be chainsaw.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hmmm good point

That's the sticking point for me with Der Hammer, the two differnt claims. Something feels wrong
Quig
Quig
Townie
Quig
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:12 am

Post by Quig »

From the looks of things, Lloyd looks like he could be hiding his guilt to
Vote:Lloyd
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:13 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I try and give you an explanation as best as I can.....

1st Claim.
I dont think your allowed to actually vote for yourself. Since everyone else is claiming Im gonna do it as well. Im the towns Vigilante so I coming forward to offer a clear target or try and save someone more important
I believed Glork. I though he had but himself in a bad way if he was our back up cop or something else and thought he was clearly going to be targetted to I tryed to but myself up as a possible target.
I am much less of a threat to the mafia/cult/SK as a investigator role.

2nd Claim...

Once it was clear Glork was lying I backtracked and tryed to revert to nameless townie. Hoped noone would notice....

In hindsight I am to thank for night without a Glork kill as he targetted me (my intial plan was to lure out a kill) and although I am now the most likely lynch I assure you it was bad play rather than anything else.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:33 am

Post by Vyolynce »

I don't know why, but for some reason that actually makes sense. Doesn't mean that a LAL won't be invoked to lynch you fairly soon, but it does at least delay the inevitable until we get some more info.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:51 am

Post by Lloyd »

I'm Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4's main character (vigilante in this mafiascum game).

* Night 0 - Kelly Chen (luck on my part)
* Night 1 - Brian McQueso (reglious reference in confirmation stage, his day 1 posts seems scummy to me)
* Night 2 - Centoaph (for defending Glork on day 1)

I'm surprised there was only 1 kill for the past 2 nights.

The only explanations I can think of are (in order of likelihood from my perspective):

A) 1 Mafia left, but disappeared
B) 1 Mafia left, but chose no kill
C) Cultists can still recruit
D) SK left, but not killing

Right now, I think it's option A. Thus...

Vote: Quig

As for Der Hammer, I dislike his Vigilante claim on Day 1. For now, I'm buying his wishy-washy flip-flopping.

Unless I find a better target, I'll probably end up vigging Der Hammer tonight.

* If someone else claims Leon Kennedy, he / she is our remaining scum. Then, I'll be willing to trade myself today for his / her lynch tomorrow.

* If no one else claims Leon Kennedy, it would validate my claim. You can't have a Resident Evil 4 game without Leon Kennedy.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:52 am

Post by Lloyd »

p.s. Right now, I have 3 votes on me (1 away from lynch). That's why I claimed above.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:10 am

Post by Der Hammer »

As Lloyd is pretty close to a lynch without him having a chance to explain himself im gonna
Unvote
for now.
If I do get lynched soon heres my last summary and you can see it from the viewpoint of an innocent

Left Alive

Quig
AniX
Lloyd
Sotty7
Vyolynce

I think its safe to say that the shotgunner is probably on our side and because of the lack of kills their might be a solitary powerless Cult member waiting ti be weeded out.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Vyolynce »

unnvote

That's pretty much what I was looking for, both from you and from whoever was going to claim responsibility for the shotgunning.
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Also, the reason for only your kill on Night 2 has to be for one of two reasons:

1) DH's gambit payed off and a doc protected him from Glork as claimed

or

2) Someone roleblocked Glork that night

No other kill last night, with Glork dead, means that either our protective roles are
awesome
guessers or there are no more non-vig killing roles. As I have stated, I believe it's the latter.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Der Hammer »

-Hmm I started typing before he posted then went off for some food-

A few points

If no one else claims Leon Kennedy, it would validate my claim. You can't have a Resident Evil 4 game without Leon Kennedy.
It wouldnt quite validate you as it could clearly be given as a safe roleclaim like Glorks.

I dont think your allowed to actually vote for yourself. Since everyone else is claiming Im gonna do it as well. Im the towns Vigilante so I coming forward to offer a clear target or try and save someone more important
Now if I was the towns Vigilante and someone else came forward and said they were and I had the power to kill that person at night I would. Why didnt you kill me as soon as I had clearly lied in your eyes?

Im not going to stick my vote on you right away but I just want a proper reason why you didnt kill me as soon as it became clear I was claiming your role.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Quig
Quig
Townie
Quig
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:29 am

Post by Quig »

Luis Sera is my name. I'm the doctor and am also immune to nightkills. I can tell you that I didn't protect Der Hammer when Glork targetted him so we either have a roleblocker or Glork lied for some reason or another. I've never played Resi Evil so don't know which people can be trusted but I believe Lloyd so
unvote
. I think we should wait until everyone has claimed before we end this day.
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:11 am

Post by Vyolynce »

So we have someone claiming to be a vig and someone claiming to be immune to nightkills (a doctor, at that).

Why do I like the idea of having Lloyd shoot Quig tonight as a test of both?

Oh, right, because a
nightkill-immune
doc seems outrageously powerful: what would prevent such a role from claiming Day One and driving the scum crazy?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:30 am

Post by Der Hammer »

No No No.......

If you are the Doc then you cant be safe from nightkills completely. I think you must have grossly misread your role.
I am going to take a stab in the dark as I am at a loss.

The town have been horrendously lucky in this game so far but it is all falling to pieces.

Vote:Anix

After I am lynched ponder this tidbits....

1.Glork pointed at Vyolynce and Lloyd...Why these two?

2.If Quig is mafia why bring himself out as the doc making him public enemy number 1 for the SK or other scum.

3. I survived a night kill and according to Quig it wasnt the Doc. That means somewhere there is a Roleblocker out there. Try blocking Lloyd and see if we lose anyone tonight.

4.I still win with the town so Im rooting for you. Need to hear from AniX and Sotty on the revelations recently. (can anyone counterclaim Leon or Luis?)
You used to be alright
What happened?
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:33 am

Post by Der Hammer »

also Vyol...

If Lloyd shoots Quig tonight

1) Quig dies - Is Mafia
2) Quig dies - Was Doc but read his role wrong and we lost our Doc
3) Nothing happens - Lloyd is lying or claims the Roleblocker stopped him or Quig is truly immune from Night Kills

Only option one helps the town and surely the last surviving mafia member wouldnt attempt to sabotage himself by claiming to be an unkillable Doc?
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:11 am

Post by Vyolynce »

First of all, DH, you're going to want to bold that vote for AniX if you want it to count.

Secondly:
Der Hammer wrote: 1) Quig dies - Is Mafia
Clearly no one but Quig would have a problem with that outcome.

2) Quig dies - Was Doc but read his role wrong and we lost our Doc
How useful could a doc be right now? If I'm right about there not being any other killing roles but Lloyd*, then what pupose does a doc serve at this point? Cult recruitment isn't killing, right? So a doc shouldn't be able to do much about it.

However
, if Quig isn't really a doc (as most players think of one) but instead capable of
curing
cult recruitment (given the theme and the character he claimed, this is a possibility), then we
might
have a problem. This is why I haven't actually voted for him or anything.

3) Nothing happens - Lloyd is lying or claims the Roleblocker stopped him or Quig is truly immune from Night Kills
If Lloyd is lying then whoever is really Leon (and/or the shotgunner) will simply kill him tonight (as you suggested). Lloyd would have no reason to lie about being blocked, as the roleblocker (if one exists) would have no reason to block him during this experiment -- the RB in question can't be scum or else you'd be dead right now, assuming we believe that Glork tried to kill you and that Quig didn't protect you.

*Some further discussion on this subject...

This game started with twelve people. Two of them are now confirmed as being mafia (including a "leader") and one was a cult leader; we've also seen a cop and one vanilla townie. There hasn't been any evidence of an SK other than our claimed vig. What other killing roles could be out there?

1) A second mafia group, as suggested by known-scum-facing-imminent-lynch Glork. This would require at least two more people to be scum, yes? Five out of twelve anti-town roles, with one recruiting more instead of killing? That seems like way too many scum for a game this size: a successful recruitment by BMQ and a successful hit by both mafia on Night One would have resulted in six scum being alive to with only
four
pro-town roles left; even with a lucky vig shot like we got, that's still five anti-town versus four pro-town
on Day One
. In addition, for this scenario to be true there would actually have to be four rival factions (two mafia, one cult, and the town), and I don't think a twelve-player game can support that.

or

2) A third member of the Kelly/Glork mafia. A possible choice, but not one I'm going to believe until I either personally see two deaths in one night again and/or a
mafia
role upon someone's death.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:18 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

OK.. these last few posts have confused me. Let me see if I can make sense of this

Der Hammer – Claimed Vig with no kills (still no name claim) later tried to claim townie hoping we missed the claim at the end of day 1
Lloyd – ALSO claimed vig but took claim for the three shotgun deaths.
Quig – Claimed night kill immune doc Luis Sera

Out of these three I say we should lynch Lloyd today, in my opinion he is the SK.
Lloyd wrote:I'm Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4's main character (vigilante in this mafiascum game).
Very similar to Glork's claim, could easily be a safe claim (as mentioned by Der Hammer). He also offers no reason as to why he has offered no game related content until now.
Lloyd wrote:I'm surprised there was only 1 kill for the past 2 nights.

The only explanations I can think of are (in order of likelihood from my perspective):

A) 1 Mafia left, but disappeared
B) 1 Mafia left, but chose no kill
C) Cultists can still recruit
D) SK left, but not killing

Right now, I think it's option A. Thus...

Vote: Quig
Launches an attack on a replacement player on something that they simply cannot defend against. I doubt the mod would be so quick to reopen the game if all the choices weren't in, so I think you are really clutching at straws here.
Lloyd wrote:As for Der Hammer, I dislike his Vigilante claim on Day 1. For now, I'm buying his wishy-washy flip-flopping.
What? You buy it? Two vigs in one mini? No way to I believe this, ONE of you is lying. Even after Der Hammer trying to lie to the town I
still
find you the scummiest by far.
Lloyd wrote:* If someone else claims Leon Kennedy, he / she is our remaining scum. Then, I'll be willing to trade myself today for his / her lynch tomorrow.
This won't happen will it? Cause this is likely a safe claim.
Lloyd wrote:* If no one else claims Leon Kennedy, it would validate my claim. You can't have a Resident Evil 4 game without Leon Kennedy.
See above.
Lloyd wrote:p.s. Right now, I have 3 votes on me (1 away from lynch). That's why I claimed above.
If you were really the Vig, you would have counter claimed Der Hammer.

I say we lynch Lloyd today and maybe have Der Hammer try and vig Quig to test his claim. The problem with this however is if Der Hammer is actually scum/cult with Quig then they could submit no choice and fake the role. This is unlikely though.
vote Lloyd

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”