SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, before this game gets burned into cinders lets take a step back and look at what started this debacle today:
Spoiler: Seriously You Guys

Ah, good. Howabouts you start us off, then?

Additionally, where's the Idher suspicion from?

Its been building. Don't be upset mastin. Your death is coming. It is assured.

And for the massclaim, I'll wait until everyone gets in here and confirms we're doing it, and then I can start off, popcorn style.

The person suggesting the MC doesn't wait for people to give feedback on the MC. They just do it, quickly, without hesitation. You have suspects, you have reasons to want an MC today (day before lylo), you begin.

NOW.

Or are confirmed scum. Claim or die, Ludi.

That is so anti-town its not funny. There is no need to rush, hahaha. The reasons I want a MC today the day before lynch or lose is the reason every town player wants one, to lock scum into their claims.

And yes, the person suggesting it is in fact waiting for feedback.

If a cop shows up with a guilty on scum, we put off the massclaim until tomorrow. There are several reasons to wait until everyone confirms about massclaim, all of them very town.

~~~

But vote me if you just can't help yourself. Lose control mastin, its already slipping apart. Pound for pound, extracting you flesh is going to be the sweetest treat of all.

Now, there's no names for a reason. Just look at those words. Look how quickly that escalated into a pissing match. At this point the chance of a scum biting on a town fight there is the least likely. Scum versus scum COULD make sense but then go into the wayback machine and remember that Ludi is KoC and mastin is Ythan.

This is TOWN ON TOWN good lord.

However, IF this is the stupid way this is going down (which it better not be) AND I was wrong about one of those two (which I'm not) it'd be mastin.

For this (abridged):

I can also tell, because you fail to realize LLD replaced Sapo, and therefore already has the third spot on my scumlist.
And I can tell further, because of the above, that you didn't realize that I've called a Chair-KoC/Ludi-Sapo/LLD scumteam, with my suspicion quite clearly listed in that exact order of strength. (Albeit only just--Chair and Ludi are quite close.) In other words, (how many times will I say it before it sticks?)

{Chair, SpyreX} are both opposite alignments. {KoC/Ludi, Kayne} are both very likely opposite alignments. {Sapo/LLD, Kunkstar} are both almost certainly opposite alignments.

I've made it pretty clear that this is because all of their interactions aren't townVtown. (Interactions are my primary scumhunting method nowadays.)

This was going into night.

The day STARTED with a vote where it would have made sense from this crazy rambling (me) but then shifted to Ludi which COULD make sense but:

kanyeknowsbest (1): Oversoul
Oversoul (1): LLD
^Both of these names need to switch to Ludi or me.
Kayne also needs to vote one of us. Immediately--he seems to be hinting strongly at thinking one of us is scum. (In particular, me.) Follow through, Kayne. You're not exactly great by VCA either, you know. Don't add to the list of charges by not taking a stance.

And additionally, every single post Ludi fails to start the MC by claiming his role and popcorning to elsewhere is another post where Ludi admits to being scum.

That in conjunction with the "1 vig = 1 bookie = no threat" which makes no sense considering they sacced Empking to eat masons instead of using it to win the game AND the simple 3 masons + vig > 1 shot bookie and any combination of the roles present is seriously creeping me out.

BUT, again, Ythan was town and that cred goes a long way.

Unvote, Vote: LLD

I was wrong about Chair and I'll get to hear the /emo after game BUT the simple fact is two wagons fighting like that? No.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yes, because 2 wagons means that one MUST be on scum right SpyreX?

The Mastin gambit is fucking retarded on his part, and bloody arrogant.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

THOSE wagons? I'm really thinkin so.

Add in that Ludi, Mastin and KKB are super town and Oversoul I'm pretty sure is town AND Chair not being scum makes me need to review Idher my options get smaller. I look at Zeph, Kunk and you and I could pretty much be easily blown any which way.
Show

Proud member of BaM
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

heres the problem spyrex: why was chair so hard to lynch if the opposing wagon on scum got taken to L-1? it was clear that we were not budging and we sat with 3 on chair for a long time while sapo was L-1. i cant understand why scum would be that adamant about bussing instead of making up an excuse to get chair pushed through.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oversoul (1): LLD
Magister Ludi (3): Îdher, Oversoul, mastin2
mastin2 (1): MrZepher
LLD (2): kunkstar7, SpyreX

Not voting: Magister Ludi, kanyeknowsbest

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-08-09 11:00:00).
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I wish I had an answer. Bookie doesn't make sense there.

Who was ADAMANT that LLD was scum and chair was town? In the classic "I've put myself in a position where I can't flip without becoming lynchbait" kinda way?
Show

Proud member of BaM
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

basically heres how i feel: ludi immediately went into dodge status as soon as mastin dropped that bomb. hes posted several times in other threads without a peep in here. as town i would expect at least some sort of off the cuff response, especially if ludi thought mastin is scum and with quotes like
Magister Ludi wrote:Its been building. Don't be upset mastin. Your death is coming. It is assured.
immediately prior, it seems to me like he would want to use this chance to push support into a mastin lynch (mastin was willing to self vote even.) im still going to wait and see what he eventually comes to us with, but im going to be a lot less receptive than if he had responded promptly, even if it was a bare acknowledgment of the gambit mastin proposed.

i still dont know what the fuck about yesterday, and i intend to devote some more time to thinking about it. what you suggested is a good way to think about it and i will definitely consider that (idher is still obvtown, please dont try to pin it on idher.)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm FAR more receptive to idher being town with chair flipping town.

Although somewhere that means I'm missing something key and I don't like that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

which is exactly why im reconsidering mastin and ludi so much.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by mastin2 »

LLD (2): kunkstar7, SpyreX

Not voting: Magister Ludi, kanyeknowsbest
Both of these weaker (2) wagons contain one scum each. In particular, the Not Voting. There's literally no excuse not to be voting, ESPECIALLY from Ludi right now. And the LLD wagon is looking strongly scm-driven.

For the record, I'm reconsidering who the third scum is. The above VCA strongly is suggesting that Kayne can't be if Ludi is, and Kunk can't be if Spy is. And LLD looks scum-driven, but why bus their buddy now when there's a giant Mastin versu---

Wait a sec.

If LLD is town, then an LLD mislynch today would push a Mastin versus Ludi scenario in lylo.

I know Oversoul and Zepher are town, and there's literally tons of interactions which make certain pairings mutually exclusive, but something's not right with this situation. (Like I said. Either me or Ludi should be close-to-dead by now. Ludi is semi-close, I'm nowhere even remotely close. That's telling me there's strong scum motivation not to--but what do the scum gain by not lynching me today?)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

something of interest to note: if you are town and ludi is town, there is literally zero reason for scum to have not jumped on this gambit. they could probably push ludi to an easy lynch today and quicklynch you tomorrow. im quickly starting to buy the idea that the two of you are opposite alignments.

what makes you think kunkstar/spyrex are opposite alignments? also im still not sold on zepher obvtown.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Their votes. They're both voting LLD.

See also: the reason why one of Ludi/myself should be wagoned.
My academy.
Agnigi
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

why cant they both be scum voting lld?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Mastin, let me put it simply.

LUDI HAS NO TOWN MOTIVE TO NOT CLAIM IMMEDIATELY. LUDI HAS PLENTY TO GAIN FROM WAITING AS SCUM, BUT NOTHING TO GAIN AS TOWN!

This is wrong. I propose a massclaim, and it is more than resonable to wait until everyone has at least checked into thread before we (or myself, it hardly matters) start a massclaim, because there are several possible situations in most games (in this one, there is the obvious cop with a guilty), that make massclaiming today a dumb idea. Having half the town claim, claim a few power-roles, and then someone show up and say "guilty, why didn't you guys wait for me?", is just fail-town practices.

For one thing, it makes it a lot more likely that that the mafia will get a successful bookie shot off, because they know their lynch pool is reduced by one or two (the power-roles), and a successful bookie shot at this stage in the game
loses the game for town
, which cannot be stated enough.

Mastin wrote:Ludi is calling my posts useless, insane, and anti-town. This is a scumslip, because Ludi is NOT calling them scummy. Ludi's instead basically pushing a policy lynch of me.

I'm not sure how this is a 'scumslip' at all, and completly grasping at straws. Just because I didn't use your word-de-juer, doesn't mean at all I haven't displayed clear intent that you are scum. Anti-town means scummy for 99.99% of the players on this website. You are scum.

Mastin wrote:Lynch Either me, or Ludi today, and if they flip town, the other one tomorrow,

Why hello there gambit that loses the game. I see no pro-town reason for suggesting such a plan, because it is bad on so many levels. The only way this doesn't work is if you are scum.

mastin wrote:Unvote, Vote: mastin2.

I guess you are admitting it? Go back to voting yourself if you are serious with your gambit.

Also:
We're Massclaiming, but the lynch today is either Ludi or myself. And if the one lynched flips town, lynch the other. Accept no others. No compromises, no alternatives, no backing out at the last moment for some trivial reason.

I'm going to stop basically answering Mastin's posts because
a. they are literally so insane every post is trying to doom the town.
b. I am going insane reading them
c. I am starting to hate mastin completely.

~~~~
Idher is scum because, from her last post:

Idher wrote:-Magister Ludi. I honestly have a hard time conceiving a possibility of Ludi-town. KoC was flailscum as fuck and Ludi has not improved the slot at all

Whats with all the conditionals and weasel words. What do you have to be honest about suddebly, and why do you have a hard time conceiving that I am town. What specifically? How was KoC 'flaillscum as fuck', which is some inane buzz words, and where is MAstin in your post?

You do realize the biggest scum gambit I have ever seen was just thrown down and you complelty omit ANY MENTION of him in your next post?

Idher wrote:-LLD. I was totally convinced that saporovirus was scum. LLD's initial replacement made me doubt a little, but her actions today - that 100% TERRIBLE Oversoul vote -- threw that out the window.

um, no. LLD is almost certainly town at this point. The fact her wagon disintergrated so quickly at end of day probably means that she is town, as she was at L-1 for the longest time and has had only one vote today, no one was genuinely convinced enough that she was scum. They were voting her for a mislynch.

Oversoul wrote:Because of my interactions with Ythan and his arguments between Ethos and Yosarian. That is why I feel Ludi is more scummy than Mastin.

What is this post even saying?

What are you reads on the following player, by the way
a. Idher
b. kunkstar

MrZepher wrote:As much as I'd like to vote ML, the threat of a bookie shot combined with Mastin's famous gambits are making me reconsider.

Then do it. Do it now. This is so wishy-washy its not even funny. I don't mind the entire scum team trying to get my lynch and failing. What is making you reconsider?
So you think mastin is gambiting on town (me) as scum (him), but you'd STILL LIKE TO VOTE TOWN (me) anyways?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Continuing.

In any case, Mastin's move on Ludi is blown wayyy out of proportion. Why the hell would you just claim straight away without getting any input on the MC from the town? Ludi's comments there seem in line. LLD needs to go now. Vote: LLD. The fact that she got to L-1 yesterday and the wagon died in favor of the Chair wagon only fits further with the previous Empking interactions which made her slot obvscum to begin with.

This is why kunkstar is probably town. As scum, he could easily jump on whatever wagon he felt like, and ride it hard. As town, he is disinterested with the crazyness and goes after who he views as scum.

KKB wrote:basically heres how i feel: ludi immediately went into dodge status as soon as mastin dropped that bomb. hes posted several times in other threads without a peep in here.

I had three posts since mastin, and I'm not going to drop useless one liners when the game is on the line and I am trying hard to figure out who is scum or not. And those three posts were very short, anyways.

KKB wrote:im still going to wait and see what he eventually comes to us with, but im going to be a lot less receptive than if he had responded promptly, even if it was a bare acknowledgment of the gambit mastin proposed.

Yo, I have a life here. Sorry I'm not grinding out my exsistence at a computer screen. Mastin's gambit loses the game for town, guaranteed, if it lynches me.

SpyreX wrote:I'm FAR more receptive to idher being town with chair flipping town.

Why exactly? Is there something on the earlier pages that makes this interaction more certain?

KKB wrote:something of interest to note: if you are town and ludi is town, there is literally zero reason for scum to have not jumped on this gambit. they could probably push ludi to an easy lynch today and quicklynch you tomorrow. im quickly starting to buy the idea that the two of you are opposite alignments.

Which is why mastin has one vote and I have three. There was a attempt. I'm pretty hard to mislynch as town barring rediculous circumstances (dynasty warriors, defcon mainting special mechanics). Also, don't build up to a point with several posts and strange logic words, clearly state where you are.

You posted those wagon anylasis three pages ago showing mastin on every town wagon. Did that influence you? Do you still think mastin might be scum?

Anyways,

Vote: Mastin2

Self vote again mastin.

Claim: Vanilla Town
Popcorn: MrZepher
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:25 am

Post by MrZepher »

I'm a Mason. Obv. (jk)

Yaaaay magister is strawmanning my posts again :D

If you cared to pay attention to what I say ever, I don't have a valid argument against you.
If I did, it's purely out of OMGUS and thus why I didn't have my vote on you (for at least most of, if not all) Day 3. (OMGUS is NOT a valid reason to vote somebody. period.)
If you're going to continue to pursue me as scum, you're 1 wasting you're time because I'm a

Claim: VT
(Popcorn: Mastin)

and 2, going to need to come up with better arguments than a weak ISO skim and a bunch of strawmanning.

Unvote

Need to reassess some things here.
or something like that....
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 am

Post by mastin2 »

I'll be responding to Ludi in a bit. Needless to say, He just scumslipped by revealing he knows I'm town. But as for my role-claim, it should be obvious enough:

I am the one role which I admire and respect above all others, the one role I love being more than any other role. I am the one role which has nailed more scum than all other roles on any site combined. I am the role which when used properly, is a potential gamebreaker for the town. I am the one role which I truly understand, the one role I can always identify with, more than any other role.

I am the one role which is more flexible, more complex, than anything else you can throw at me. I am the one role which matches my style perfectly. I am the one role, which is always unpredictable. I am the one role, which the scum hate most of all.

I am the one role, which the scum can never counter. I am the one role, which can grant me the freedom I so love to have in a game. I am the one role, which gives me the most joy when scumhunting. I am the one role, which I can best make use of my notes in. I am the one role, which I feel is awesomeness beyond levels anyone gives it credit for. I am the one role, which has its power consistently underestimated.

What am I?

I am the great.
I am the almighty.

Vanilla Townie.

And I stand by every word I just said.

LadyLD, you're next.
(About to show why Ludi scumclaimed.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Îdher
Îdher
Goon
Îdher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 am

Post by ├Ädher »

WHY ISN'T LUDI DEAD YET

Catching up now to find out.

-Amrun
Amrun + Ether hydra.
Îdher
Îdher
Goon
Îdher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 am

Post by ├Ädher »

Omg, Ludi.

Seriously die.

The reason you suspect me is a post I made AFTER you said you suspected me? Also those reasons don't make sense?

You're flailing SO hard right now.

Why do I need to comment on mastin's gambit thing? I don't think it was really the smartest thing to do, but he's town and you're not so I couldn't really give two rat's asses.

diediedie

SpyreX, why are you bussing?

Zephyr, why the hell are you voting for mastin?

Kunkstar, today is for Ludi. Tomorrow is for LLD.
Amrun + Ether hydra.
Îdher
Îdher
Goon
Îdher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 am

Post by ├Ädher »

Still Amrun, btw.
Amrun + Ether hydra.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 am

Îdher wrote:Omg, Ludi.

Seriously die.

The reason you suspect me is a post I made AFTER you said you suspected me? Also those reasons don't make sense?

You're flailing SO hard right now.

Why do I need to comment on mastin's gambit thing? I don't think it was really the smartest thing to do, but he's town and you're not so I couldn't really give two rat's asses.

diediedie

SpyreX, why are you bussing?

Zephyr, why the hell are you voting for mastin?

Kunkstar, today is for Ludi. Tomorrow is for LLD.

Amrun, why the hell are you useless?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 am

Oh, and claim: VT

Popcorn to Zepher

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Îdher
Îdher
Goon
Îdher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

Post by ├Ädher »

LLD, why the hell are you scum?

I got scum lynched. What have you done? Nothing.
Amrun + Ether hydra.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

zepher already claimed. pick again lambda
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 am

Îdher wrote:LLD, why the hell are you scum?

I got scum lynched. What have you done? Nothing.

Ooh, your arrogance seeps through.

Let me clarify this statement for you.

You got the scum who fake claimed a role, and was BOOKIED, lynched.

In other words... you got a ritual sacrifice offered up by the scum, lynched.

Which gives you all of... oh, let see.

Carry the 1.

No town cred.

And why haven't I done anything? Because this town is full of derps who won't listen to me and decided to lynch CHAIR yesterday.

P-Edit: Erm... kay. Have you claimed Kanye? You can go.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”