Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:46 am

Post by Centoaph »

Well, to be fair, our lynch is pretty set in stone here. I for one will not be changing my vote regardless of what glork comes back with. Perhaps we should vote on who to vig?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Day 2 vote count

3 - Glork (Der Hammer, Vyolynce, Centoaph)
Not Voting: Sotty7, Glork, Lloyd, Akonas, AniX

5 to lynch
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:01 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Look man, Im just here tending to my crops. The more violent monsters out of the way the better.

Glork convinced us to lynch an innocent indicating he had some additional knowledge. If Glork is an innocent himself then we have done ourselves no favours but he has given us little choice.

Lynch me if you want.... Im just a Townsfolk with no abilitys so my vote is my only power so ill stick with it.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:08 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Der Hammer wrote:I dont think your allowed to actually vote for yourself. Since everyone else is claiming Im gonna do it as well. Im the towns Vigilante so I coming forward to offer a clear target or try and save someone more important
Make up your mind.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:12 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I am a townie with a split personality it seems.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:36 am

Post by Glork »

BMQ wrote:I'd also like to add that it'd be crazy for scum to pretend to be a cop this early in the game. Glork
is
crazy, but not like that. ;)
I AM CRAZY LIKE THAT!!!

Actually, what I did makes more sense if one knows all the facts. I haven't yet decided if I want to just go quietly now and let the town have fun with things, or make a proposal to live a little longer and help out the town. Either way, I have absolutely no hope in eventually winning the game, so I'm somewhat apathetic right now.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vyolynce wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:I dont think your allowed to actually vote for yourself. Since everyone else is claiming Im gonna do it as well. Im the towns Vigilante so I coming forward to offer a clear target or try and save someone more important
Make up your mind.
Maybe he's an SK...the way he claimed yesterday was crazy and really wasn't needed. In fact Der Hammer, why did you claim yesterday, what did you think it would do to help? Have you killed anyone yet?

Glork has confused me. Was your claim yesterday completely and utterly false? I would have been willing to believe an insane cop but after what you just posted I'm now leaning towards a cult recruit..

FOS: Glork

I'd rather have a bit more discussion first before I vote him
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:42 am

Post by Der Hammer »

I didnt kill anyone last night and I dont really want to go into details about my role just yet. Its not something I can control very well
You used to be alright
What happened?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:53 am

Post by Glork »

Okay, okay, time for teh real claim.

I'm Jack Krauser, the Mercenary, non/self-aligned. Basically I get to choose what I do and who I support. To start the game, I wanted to be mafia.... just for the hell of it, so I started out in a mafia group with just Kelly. From what I can tell, there are in fact two mafia groups(though I had no idea there was a cult). That's why I was so sure of Rikimaru's scumminess that I was willing to fake a cop claim to get him lynched. Go figure that an innocent semantic typo would fit in *perfectly* with game information that I had. :roll:

Basically I just have to survive until endgame. It's not something I really expect to happen, because sooner or later, I feel that most of the town will decide that I'm full of crap and deserve to die. And though I'm not full of crap, I probably do deserve to dye. Lynch All Liars and whatnot. I do get to make a nightkill (I'm the one who knifed Redfield on Night One.), so I could effectively become a vigilante if the town so desires.

Like I said, I don't really expect to win, because I don't think the town will decide I'm worth keeping alive the whole game. But there's my claim in all its... er... glory.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

LAL indeed. I'm ready to add my vote to Glork now after hearing that. Gonna hold off and give others a chance to check in before I put him one away from lynch
Der Hammer wrote:I didnt kill anyone last night and I dont really want to go into details about my role just yet. Its not something I can control very well
This doesn't sound good
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:23 am

Post by Glork »

I might as well put in my two cents before I go to work... since I very well may be dead by the time I get home.

Take a long, hard look at Lloyd. He hopped on my wagon for literally no reasoning whatsoever. And, while it forced an erroneous claim, hopped right onto the other wagon. Now that we know Rikimaru wasn't scum, it seems like the perfect opportunity to get a pro-town player lynched, then get the other player (mafia, protown, other, whatever) lynched because of the incorrect investigation result.

Keep the focus away from your mafia, and possibly out/kill off another threat to you? Sounds like a plan if I'm part of the unknown mafia group!!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:46 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Curious.

Glork claims to have knifed CDT night one. Someone shotgunned Kelly on that same night, presumably the same person who shot BmQ last night (same M.O., at any rate).

There were no other deaths last night, which hints strongly at some sort of preventative role (doc, blocker, whatever). We know there was at least one Mafia due to Kelly Chen's role, and Glork claims to be the only other member of it.

I don't believe that there is more than one mafia. If there is, then either whoever is doing the shotgunning is a part of it and doing a very poor job of picking targets or else we have
two
protective/preventative roles and thus still in good shape.

I say we continue with the Glork lynch and see how tonight shakes out. If he's telling the truth, then we may have eliminated all of the killing scum in record time (unless our shotgunner is SK and not vig), leaving just whomever BmQ recruited in the last two nights.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:54 am

Post by Glork »

Let me make things simple for you.

Night one, I killed CDT at Kelly's request. Someone from the other mafia killed Kelly. Once she died, I decided it'd be productive to get on the town's side. Rikimaru's post tole me that the easiest way would be to have the town think I was cop. Poor planning on my part.

Night two, other mafia killed BMQ. I targeted Der Hammer (if my goal is to survive to endgame, I was naturally going to try to kill the person who I figured would try to vig me), but Der Hammer obviously did not die. Roleblocking or Doc protection ftw.

The "become a vig, basically" offer still stands, as you can pretty much auto-lynch me anytime you want.

PS. Vyolynce is in the shotgunning mafia with Lloyd. Image
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:07 am

Post by AniX »

When someone comes out and tells me they were mafia, I tend to be so super suspect that I do all sorts of wacky shit. Like vote them.

Yes, your "vig." offer still stands. But I'm sure if the mafia start rolling, you'll leap to their side and just "pretend" vig. for us. And I don't want no Kryceks.

Vote Glork
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:08 am

Post by Vyolynce »

So what you're asking us to believe is that, in a 12-person mini, there were two mafias -- one of which had only a leader (leading whom, one would well ask) --
and
a cult.

While it would tie in amusingly to the "survival horror" theme, somehow I doubt the town was that outnumbered.

And you're clutching at straws.

(Philosophical aside: Is a one-person mafia still "a mafia"? Aren't they just an SK at that point?)
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:09 am

Post by Glork »

AniX wrote:But I'm sure if the mafia start rolling, you'll leap to their side and just "pretend" vig. for us.
I'm already on thin enough ice as it is. Why the hell would I do anything that could possibly give me a remote chance of being lynched/offed?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:11 am

Post by Glork »

Vyolynce wrote:So what you're asking us to believe is that, in a 12-person mini, there were two mafias -- one of which had only a leader (leading whom, one would well ask) --
and
a cult.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I have no reason to lie to you about scumgroups that aren't related to me. There are likely two more mafiates in this game. I suspect that those two mafiates are you and Lloyd.

(Philosophical aside: Is a one-person mafia still "a mafia"? Aren't they just an SK at that point?)
Yes, if anything, I'm closest to being an SK. But Mercenary != SK. Like I said, I basically do what I will, so long as it'll help me survive.

Apparently, though, I suck at living. :(
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:13 am

Post by AniX »

We wouldn't know you switched sides. Its not like the mod is going to be like "Yeah, Glork is mafia now." As long as the town keeps picking non-mafia targets, you can forward your "mafia side" objective while looking like you are still on the "town side."
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:15 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Glork wrote:
Vyolynce wrote:So what you're asking us to believe is that, in a 12-person mini, there were two mafias -- one of which had only a leader (leading whom, one would well ask) --
and
a cult.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I have no reason to lie to you about scumgroups that aren't related to me. There are likely two more mafiates in this game. I suspect that those two mafiates are you and Lloyd.
You have every reason to lie about every/anything, because it's the only possible chance you have to survive today after claiming cop yesterday and leading the town to a townie lynch/suicide.

Glork wrote:
Yes, if anything, I'm closest to being an SK. But Mercenary != SK. Like I said, I basically do what I will, so long as it'll help me survive.
Wasn't referring to you. Was referring to Kelly chen and your bizarre claim that a "Mafia Leader" was the
only member
in the mafia you joined at the start of the game.

Apparently, though, I suck at living. :(
To paraphrase a recent volkswagon commercial: "You're definitely sucking".

And you're at 4 votes, one away from lynch.
Centoaph
Centoaph
Goon
Centoaph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:11 am

Post by Centoaph »

Killing him now is certainly the better plan, it's not like we have a list of known scum that we need dead, so he's more likely to kill townies on accident than he is to kill scum.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:07 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Thanks Doc...I owe you buddy...or roleblocker.

That is if Glork is telling the truth but even if he is he seems to be some sort of threat to the town and him winning only if he is the last man standing does not even seem beneficial to the town at all. I keeping my vote on him for now.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:40 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Vote: Glork
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:56 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Final Day 2 vote count

5 - Glork (Der Hammer, Vyolynce, Centoaph, AniX, Lloyd)
Not Voting: Sotty7, Glork, Akonas

As you take Glork to the noose, he attempts to plea bargain with those about to kill him. Unfortunately for him, his words are soon silenced as he hangs from the noose. You move in closer to see his real identity, but...

AH! He takes his knife out and, with one slash, cuts himself down. He busts through the mob and starts make a break for it, but gets caught in a bear trap. The town quickly grabs their bows and arrows, knives, and pitchforks and finish him off in quite the brutal fashion.

Glork, Jack Krauser, Mafia Henchman
has been killed. It is now night three. Please input night choices
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Bump to next page.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”