Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

VOTE: yoyo

<psych
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ps: investigated quilford, but I got no PM back, so I guess that means no result? Not too sure.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by glowball »

zMuffinMan wrote:ps: investigated quilford, but I got no PM back, so I guess that means no result? Not too sure.

that shit is confirmed! Same problem over this way...no PM

VOTE: Yoyo
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by DarkFlashlight »

YoYoGuy435 wrote:We need to see if we can get a couple of guys from the spv3 to join the same game here.

Ummm...this game is essentially over.

Did you investigate Oversoul totally randomly, or did you know he was a claimed PR?

PRE-EDIT: Found the CC.

YoYoGuy (silverbullet999) --> Detective
zMuffinMan --> Psych
Oversoul -->
[hider]

glowball --> Hider Tracker

Unless Oversoul has a really confusing argument to that, then we know where to fish from.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Muffin pretty much killed both of this teammates D1. However, I find it crazy that he managed to kill 2/3 of the scumteam and no townies D1 also.

I'm counting him as killing Neil, since the fake vig claim was because he couldn't nominate himself to be lynched without hurting scumteam, which was Muffin's forceful idea. Unless Muffin pulled the most hardcore bussing ever for the sake of intentionally losing, albeit impressively, this is obvious. Also our last day since vig is still alive and will obviously shoot the CC if we get it wrong today. Good game.

VOTE: YoYo

For now. Hammer is 6 and assuming I counted right, that's vote #5, so
YoYo is at L-1

I think it's funny that Glowball who's now confirmed, and Muffin both said they had delays in their PM's, and YoYo just jumped right on his result, but apparently Glowball is the new Amrun and beat me to pointing it out.

Since vig gets their shot in regardless of if they die, and it doesn't even matter, I wanna guess Amrun for vig.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ironically, town wins are meant to be rare in hard boiled. Perfect town wins? Probably
slightly
rarer.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by glowball »

We got this... and now NO ONE can complain about the first 30 pages of planning. We planned and then the plan went to crap and we had auto win. THE STARS WERE ALIGNED aka this scumteam was garbage and the replacements killed some people...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by glowball »

Quick Lynch is alright with me...seriously- hammer this.
YoYoGuy435
YoYoGuy435
Goon
YoYoGuy435
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by YoYoGuy435 »

I just wanna say gg. Sucks that I got here too late to be able to do anything for my team. But ya know that's the game for ya. Congrats on the clean sweep.

Vote: YoYoGuy435

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it, but this game breaking plan of yours worked amazingly well.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

eh, it's too bad you had to replace into a pretty bad spot. Silverbullet claimed PR for some reason, and after those two deaths, it's not like you could really do anything.

GG
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm happy overall with my play. There was a slump in the middle of the game where I just couldn't give two shits about this game so I was just prod dodging.

But after the claims finished, I like to think I stepped up my game a bit.

I'm going to guess Oversoul was targeted N1 and he hid behind andrew or something.

IMO, setup wasn't completely broken. We sort of cheated the system because of the 4th PR claim. If Silverbullet hadn't claimed a PR, it might have gone a bit differently.

I was probably a bit of a dick to some players (notably chkflip, glowball) but there were 2 reasons for that:

1) I was trying to do everything I could to avoid being the target of the NK (obviously we benefited a lot if the hider was targeted)
2) You guys just suck at reading me :)

It wasn't just me being a dick for the sake of it.

Would have liked to see this played out without the mass replacements.

Still, was fun towards the end of D1. At least for me.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

I legit had to replace cause I would have had to put in way too much effort to attempt to fix things. I claimed pr to jepordize the claimed prs and maybe get a pr or two lynched. Had a feeling this would happen though not a perfect haha. GG
... People were right it seems....
YoYoGuy435
YoYoGuy435
Goon
YoYoGuy435
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by YoYoGuy435 »

Yeah, I knew that the person I replaced in for had claimed he was a PR. So I just took a PR and went with it. I was screwed from the get, go.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry Muff... you know I had to bust your balls, one of you was the liar. Had to make sure it wasn't you.

I really wish I could take more credit for this victory, lawl.

Who's the vig?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

prob quil

would be funny if it's amrun again, though.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by glowball »

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I BELIEVE THAT ME WITHHOLDING MY PR CLAIM CAUGHT OPPORTUNISTIC SCUM- YOU SHOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.

...oh a less arrogant note- I knew we didn't need that plan, but I definitely think this game could have been played better from the scum POV, I mean Conventry I think was pure luck for the first wagon, Neil's claim was ridiculous almost as if he thought the real vig would counter- a very newbesque mistake, and Yoyo didn't stand a chance because Silver had to play opportunistic scumz.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

silverbullet999 wrote:I legit had to replace cause I would have had to put in way too much effort to attempt to fix things. I claimed pr to jepordize the claimed prs and maybe get a pr or two lynched. Had a feeling this would happen though not a perfect haha. GG

Wait, so you replaced because you're a coward?

Good to know.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Coventry wasn't luck, though. I legit had town reads on chk, df, quil and called 2/3 scum in {amrun, coventry, neil}. Put the most pressure on neil, he flipped out and claimed vig. Put pressure on Coventry after that for the way she was handling her "suspicion" of Hoopla and her responses around my plan and trying to put me in a bad light for "outing" neil. She was obvscum from my perspective, which is why I was so forceful in getting her lynched.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm

CHK don't be a dick.

I didn't have the time nor wanted to invest the time into fixing this.

EPM recruited me anyway... i never would have otherwise.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not trying to be a dick, but replacing out because you didn't want to get yourself out of the hole you
put yourself in
?

Yeah...
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by DarkFlashlight »

Oh, derp, you're right, Quil was probably vig. That makes sense with his asking for CC's.

YoYo, why'd you NK?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:39 pm

1. my previous slot had everyone bought to varying degrees that i was scum.
2. Claiming pr wasn't digging a hole I felt I was doing somewhat well, but you guys posted tons and I didn't have the time to catch up, I didn't know neil claimed vig but that def did make it hurt then and did basically make a hole.

Yeah...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I hid behind Hoopla in order to calm Glowball's mind the next day.

I wanted to go last should the Fake PR claim to be Hider or Hider Tracker that way I could catch them in a lie. However, I suspected that they would lie and go for investigator and had this wifom argument thing set up to try and lure it out of them. But him claiming to investigate me last night pretty much solved that problem.

And lol at scum trying to shoot me last night. Cute. ;)

Just wondering, but why me? O.o

UNVOTE:

VOTE: YoYo
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Should not have outed. I feel like I could have given my team a chance if I stayed in.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by andrew94 »

cool.
i like the feeling of people having town reads on me
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.