DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hez is conftown beyond all doubt and suspicion in my eyes. IS is less so.

I'd be fine killing everyone but dana, hez, and mina,

Do it. Keep in mind Dana isn't paying this game any attention, though, and may potentially fuck up if Mina's scum.

That said, I'm with Fate now. We're chillin'. Toast is over here too but he's kinda half-blown up and deteriorated because of that nuke he hit.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

See Hindu, its crap like this why im not entirely too sad to see you nuked. Youre calling me a dick and saying that I dont understand, but the reality is that you STILL dont understand that there is NEVER such a thing as a confirmed town. The ONLY way for a townsperson to be confirmed is through DEATH.

Hez isnt any more town than you are (at the moment. Youll be confirmed soon enough) and you calling him so only allows the town to let him run around free. If he flips scum, how stupid will you feel? Was Fate being an epic troll not enough to convince you?

I nuked fucking scum, I asked for a second scum to be nuked and im looking every possibility, conspiracy and idea looking for the 5th. I laid out my arguments on whos still left. Hez, Inhim and Dana are prime suspects.
Hez has been masturbating all game and wishing for someone to nuke him.

Yet, im more scummy than he is? You dont give a shit about the man who fucking nuked you? Like im some evil mastermind that manipulated him? No one can FORCE anyone to do anything. Youre misguided like all of the people that think they can force a "possible scum" to suicide himself against Hez or nuke whoever they tell them too at end game. Thats insanity and just asking for scum to laugh at your ass when they stand victorious over your corpse.

Go die Hindu, your usefulness died out a long time ago.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

IS is FINALLY cracking and going emo. Someone META THIS. EVERYONE review that meta to MAKE SURE the meta wasn't done by the last scum and you see it the SAME way. GUARANTEED read based on that meta and you can confirm IS.

The thing about no town being confirmed until a flip is also bullshit. If you're actually legitimately confident about reads, they're confirmed. Not being able to trust your reads that are that strong just means you have some part of your play to improve.

My USEFULNESS is fine. I'm already confirmed town so ALL OF THE TOWN listens to me. Until my death scene is posted, I'm the MOST HELPFUL person in THIS GAME.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

So...we're lynching IS or Hez it looks like.
unvote vote: Hez

Let's do this before time runs out.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jeebus.

Zhero got pushed by Vi under the pretense of "this game I modded had a newb scum that replaced out." IS told 7 people, 4 of which were scum, that they weren't "Nostra-fucking-damus."

I will have no part in his death.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:47 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I will fucking nuke Hez if that is what it takes. We need to lynch one of Pooky/Mina/dana.

vote: dana
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 am

Post by HezLucky »

danakillsu wrote:So...we're lynching IS or Hez it looks like.

You just proclaimed me innocent not that long ago. You didn't say "the Hez wagon isn't taking off so I'm going elsewhere". No, you put your foot down and proclaimed me innocent.

Protip: The vote above might be what winds up getting you lynched this game. Inconsistency is a bitch.

As for IS, I am happy to die as long as I can assure his death.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 4, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

Hinduragi smirked as he spun the massive wheel on the bridge. Most Captains used AI for navigation these days, but to Hinduragi, nothing computer could match the intuition of a human maneuvering a giant ship by hand. Maybe that was why, despite dispatching twelve reconnaissance missions using a variety of lightning fast spy planes and boats, the European Union had been unable to apprehend him and his VIP cargo.
"Satellite movement detected," an electronic voice said smoothly behind him. "Automatically uploading loop feed … successful."
Hinduragi turned around and checked the monitor. In his spare time, he had repurposed the computers that were supposed to be used for navigation to perform other activities, such as decrypting European Union satellite and communications data and streaming it to his little boat.
Thank you, technology
Hinduragi chuckled smugly, spinning back forward. For each gadget in the world, there was a gadget designed to beat it. Hinduragi's personal mission was to make sure he always possessed the gadget doing the beating and not the one being beat.
"ALERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR ICBM DETECTED," the computer bleeped again, its voice more urgent. "Awaiting user input."
The color drained from Hinduragi's face and his thoughts flashed instantly from cockiness to fear.
No,
Hinduragi thought.
No … It can't be … I've covered all my bases…I've cracked their computer systems, their encryption codes, their satellites ... I've … I've …

But Hinduragi had suddenly realized that while he had covered most of the bases, there were some bases that were impossible to cover - a nuclear strike being one of them.
"I will not be defeated," Hinduragi declared aloud. "I will not give them the satisfaction." With a massive heave, he swung the ship's wheel all the way around, causing the massive floating fortress to pull a 180. "We're going to go down like some friends of mine did - with style. Computer - locate the coordinates where Brigadier General Fate's jet crashed."
"Yes, Captain," the computer replied. "Would you like to activate the autopilot?"
"Yeah, why the hell not," Hinduragi said. "I have something better to do than steer: party."

And so Hinduragi spent the next forty minutes downing a bottle of scotch and misappropriating the ship's resources as best he could, including using the loudspeaker to blast techno music and the targeting lasers to put on a synchronized light show.

"Destination reached," the computer echoed. It sounded almost sad.
Hinduragi broke a panel off the control deck of the bridge, revealing a stainless steel safe. He expertly spun the dial around 5 times and swung the door open, revealing a key turned in to a large red button. He turned the key in one hand and grabbed the ship's intercom in another."
"Attention sailors," Hinduragi commanded. "This is your Captain speaking. The party has ended. Our destruction is now imminent. All sailors…salute on my mark. Three…two…one…"
Hinduragi dropped the microphone, saluted, and pressed the key in. "This is for you, fellow partier," he whispered.

A massive shockwave accompanied by a deafening boom soared across the Pacific Ocean as the USS Vermont simultaneously fired all its guns, launched emergency firework flares, dropped its depth charges, and detonated the fail-safe explosives built into its hull. The result was spectacular.

Hinduragi (American, Battleship) committed suicide Day 4.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

salute.
Show

:

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Some could say Fate caught up with me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by danakillsu »

HezLucky wrote:

You just proclaimed me innocent not that long ago. You didn't say "the Hez wagon isn't taking off so I'm going elsewhere". No, you put your foot down and proclaimed me innocent.

Protip: The vote above might be what winds up getting you lynched this game. Inconsistency is a bitch.

LOL. I can see how the fact that it's your life on the line would make things seem like that for you, but suddenly lynching IS wouldn't exactly be consistent either. I was (and still kind of am) pretty sure that you were town, but IS's actions lately do NOT read scum to me. You being out of the way for the endgame helps regardless, I think, because if I'm in endgame, I'll do some rereading and probably have a better chance of getting it right than you. Not to say you're a bad player. It's just that your reads this game seem to be kinda lame and you seem to already be trying.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by HezLucky »

danakillsu wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

LOL. I can see how the fact that it's your life on the line would make things seem like that for you, but suddenly lynching IS wouldn't exactly be consistent either. I was (and still kind of am) pretty sure that you were town, but IS's actions lately do NOT read scum to me. You being out of the way for the endgame helps regardless, I think, because if I'm in endgame, I'll do some rereading and probably have a better chance of getting it right than you. Not to say you're a bad player. It's just that your reads this game seem to be kinda lame and you seem to already be trying.

I SALUTE YOU GOOD SIR. HE WHO HAS TUNNELED ON ME ALL GAME AND HAS THEREFORE BEEN _WRONG_ ALL GAME.

Anyways, I've already caught you IS-scum. You can thank me later.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok

its friday

im really drunk

i just want to say to you hindu

fuck you u totally useless euro sympathizer noob you could've at least told me if you protected mina.

ps you guys are still all wrong, mina is still ther last scum

im nuking her

for the glory

If you really protected mina, um

go screw yourself

nuke Mina
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm

if that faggot nboobsack of shit hindu really saved mina's european ass from being destroyed pls nuke her tommorrow

her antics of "interrogating" LLD are the most drawn out fake crap ever imagined.

just dont let her get away with winning. her and her fucking cult of mina worshippers
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:10 pm

her interaction with hez and LLD r both so faked

if i was her and geinuinel believe that stuff i would press nuke right away

instead she comes up with convluolted drawn out lurker crap

whatever i did my american duty

peace out
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:12 pm

mina just suiicde pls

if u win by crappy hindu prot is not real win anyway
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 am

This last day is turning into a psychology expereiment. Is there going to be anyone left alive tomorrow or are we going full M.A.D.?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:34 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 4, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility XR-234, currently commanded by
PookyTheMagicalBear.

[NORAD SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to
Mina
[NORAD SYSTEM] Estimating time until impact...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Tuesday, 26 July at 03:07 EST.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:37 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 4, DEFCON 1 - Vote Count I - The Darkest Hour Is Just Before The Dawn]

"The human race cannot coexist with nuclear weapons." --Iccho Itohl

[Votes]

danakillsu
(1) - inHimshallibe
gorilla
(0)
HezLucky
(2) - Internet Stranger, danakillsu
inHimshallibe
(0)
Internet Stranger
(2) - Hez Lucky, gorilla
Mina
(0)
PookyTheMagicalBear
(0)

Not voting
(0) - Mina, PookyTheMagicalBear

[Activity]

The deadline is Saturday, 23 July at 23:59 EST. Four votes are required to lynch.
The deadline is in just under twelve hours.
A mass prod is being dispatched.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 am

Post by HezLucky »

IS or dana is today's lynch.

Mafia will want the fail-safe out of the way as much as anyone. Mafia can't nuke the fail-safe, or it's game over. IS and dana have both specifically dodged trying to hit me. The last scum is probably amongst them.

Mod: I may not be here all day -- am I allowed to vote for whichever of IS/dana has more votes? Or do I have to actually be here to physically type my vote?

(You must be present to vote. --AGM)

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Mina »

WE ARE NOT FUCKING LYNCHING INTERNET STRANGER TODAY YOU MORONS.

I HATE YOU ALL. YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME.

Remember how I said at the beginning of the game that this was a guaranteed win for town...as long as town aren't stupid? Yeah.

I love how if IS gets lynched, then EVERY PLAYER on Magua's list of obvtownies who should survive the nuclear Holocaust will have died today. The whole fucking point of DEFCON is hunt for townies and then chain-nuke everyone else.

Also, Dana, why are you acting so outrageously scummy when you should logically be confirmed town? Seriously, if you were just mildly sheepy, I'd have written you off as town without a second thought. Are you even TRYING to be consistent in anything you've said all game?

More coming later when I finish work. I'm not suiciding before I fire a nuke. I'm getting extremely paranoid of gorilla, so I'll take a closer look at him.

It might actually be a good idea to time the nukes so that night ends BEFORE I die...but this is why Hinduragi was an idiot for not revealing his target. If town is nuked, he/she might suicide and waste a protect. If SCUM is nuked, then we won't find out that it failed until tomorrow.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 am

Wow, I might become a Mina fan at this rate. Make sure you nuke someone tonight Mina. Dana or inhim would work. Feel free to vote for Hez while you're at it. Let's just make sure enough people are alive tomorrow.
Show

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am

Post by HezLucky »

Mina wrote:WE ARE NOT FUCKING LYNCHING INTERNET STRANGER TODAY YOU MORONS.

Remember how I said at the beginning of the game that this was a guaranteed win for town...as long as town aren't stupid? Yeah.

I love how if IS gets lynched, then EVERY PLAYER on Magua's list of obvtownies who should survive the nuclear Holocaust will have died today. The whole fucking point of DEFCON is hunt for townies and then chain-nuke everyone else.

Also, Dana, why are you acting so outrageously scummy when you should logically be confirmed town? Seriously, if you were just mildly sheepy, I'd have written you off as town without a second thought. Are you even TRYING to be consistent in anything you've said all game?

More coming later when I finish work. I'm not suiciding before I fire a nuke. I'm getting extremely paranoid of gorilla, so I'll take a closer look at him.

It might actually be a good idea to time the nukes so that night ends BEFORE I die...but this is why Hinduragi was an idiot for not revealing his target. If town is nuked, he/she might suicide and waste a protect. If SCUM is nuked, then we won't find out that it failed until tomorrow.

Unvote, Vote: dana
then.

IS still needs to burn in hell. But not today. Tomorrow, when he nukes me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 am

Post by HezLucky »

Mina wrote:WE ARE NOT FUCKING LYNCHING INTERNET STRANGER TODAY YOU MORONS.

Then again, I don't put much credibility in what Mina says. This is the same person who lurked her obvtownness away and thought I was mafia. She lost her right to complain a long time ago.

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by danakillsu »

You guys need to lynch Hez NOW. It's our only viable option. I am pretty much obvtown, and as Mina said, we shouldn't kill IS. I would love to be consistent, but I don't have that luxury with the way PoE is taking me now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”