Empking
Crazy

Town:
imaginality
Amrun
Ranmaru

from scummiest to towniest in each column

PEdit: your tone is totally different to Open 305, Ran

kunkstar flip was utterly predictable; I meant to put my vote on him yesterday but instead put it on you (make of that what you will, Amrun ;))

can you sum up your thoughts on Crazy?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yeah well I think he's scum for attacking me early on for having 'different meta'. I believe he expected me to support his attack on Elli about the 'wifom' because I have attacked Crazy for using Wifom in my newb. Thing is, he is quite fine with it generally. Anyways, I have played in a few more games after that and I realized that people analyze nk's and that it helps find scum, and so I have speculated as such. (Such as the link to the other newb game) Crazy has also seen people talk about nk's in Open 300, where he used the Fate hammer to instigate an attack on ME for calling Kunkstar scum for not even caring about his unvotes at all. He said it was just bad play and was using excuses, and I didn't like that. Crazy also was worried about my push for a POM wagon and is still worried about that.

I didn't like his classification of Kunk's hammer as a town tell, and oh look, Kunkstar flips scum. I really REALLY want him dead. Please vote him with me.

Pah. If Amrun tries to attack you I won't let you go down like that. I actually could tell you came off differently from your play in Open 305, and I think you are town for actually considering my play instead of like you did in 305 haha. In Open 305, you just slapped a town read and it was DISGUSTING REASONING haha.

I still want DGB dead too so I'm good with a Crazy or DGB lynch. Also notice how DGB calls Crazy town from his VOTE on me. Pfft.

Why exactly do you feel HackerHuck is scum?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Btw in Open 300, that is ONE of the reasons why I learned to analyze nk's, and in my second newb, I also learned a bit more. I don't see why Crazy didn't see that, but I would think Crazy as scum would have to ignore that to push his case on me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Quilford, I want you to explain what differences you noticed from my tone here, and in Open 305.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by imaginality »

Vote: DGB

Those "I'm lynched, oh woe is town" posts read as really fake. I just don't buy DGB confusing L-2 with a hammer.
And then hammering kunkstar7 without even giving him the chance to make another post is a clear sign of a scumbuddy already knowing he's scum.

Vote: Crazy

Ranmaru's been making sense to me and Crazy looked pretty bad to me D1. I'm happy to apply some pressure to him. But I really think today should be a DGB lynch, cos she looks ridiculously scummy now.

@Ranmaru: what do you think of my comment about smallpeoples343 probably not being scum with DGB? Also, did iamausername say anything in your mason chat last night worth sharing?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Sorry I took a bit long, had to ask MOD for clarification on this before continuing.

Mason info
:

Yes, he has said somethings worth sharing. One, he has stated that he felt Quilford was scummy because of being on two town lynches, but for consciously leaving Kunkstar of out the picture. He has stated that if he was right on Quil, that Dgb would be town. He felt Post #754 was a good sign of Crazy + Empking being buddies to Quil. I disagreed with him about Quilford, and I never actually looked at post #754, but you all are welcome to look into it. Btw, I told him I felt Quil would most likely try to appease the town as scum, and wouldn't act this recklessly. In fact, I like his reads except on HH. HH is town.

He also has said that Crazy's #388 looked really bad in relation to Kunkstar's flip, and I agreed strongly. He said it was like Crazy was telling his buddy to act town for once in that post. He also agreed with the hammering = town tell as scummy from Crazy.

He also stated he felt RC/HackerHuck was town. Reason will not be given, just trust me on this one.

I told him that i thought Elli was a bit suspicious because of his Iam suspicion, and he agreed.

And that's mostly it. We barely talked, but I think we both played well together.

About Smalls
:

I don't think him and DGB are scum together. If DGB flips scum then I feel he is town. I just FOS'd Empking and Smalls just in case DGB flips town and I'm dead the next night, so that people have an idea on where to look next if she did.

I doubt she will flip town tho. I really felt like all her actions when she came in, were subtle connections to players to establish wifom if she DID die.

Crazy has raced himself to the top of my lynching list, mostly because of his attack on me and his defense of Kunkstar. Although I'm feeling that there is a chance that BOTH scum would protect her for some reason... Oh yeah, and the wifoming GF thing, eww.

Town reads

Btw. I feel that Imag, Quilford, Amrun, and HackerHuck are town, in that order. Empking and Smalls are on the null side, and if we miss a scum lynch, Empking will be up for lynch most likely.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: Town reads are listed from most town to least town (Meaning that I like Imag's and Quil's content, but I would love for more from Amrun/Hackerhuck). Null reads are not in order.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm really pissed that the scum didn't have mercy on me and NK me. I wish they did.

imaginality wrote:
Vote: DGB

And then hammering kunkstar7 without even giving him the chance to make another post is a clear sign of a scumbuddy already knowing he's scum.

I sooooooooooooooooooooo knew that someone was going to say that. Sooooooo knew it. I knew BEFORE I hammered. The staggering incompetence of this town made this an easy prediction. But I hammered anyway, knowing that some idiots would see it that way. Ooooooooooooooh I hammered scum without letting him claim, I must be his buddy, oooooooooooooh.

Seriously.

Read my sig. I believe it. It never fails. Kunkstar, who was scummy by any other criteria, was stalling the claim. He was on-site, and YOU BET HE READ THIS THREAD. In the Dead QT and the post-game, he's going to deny this. That's also easy to predict. But 100% certain he read this thread and needed more time to mull over his options. He posted in GD or some such instead.

So, yes, right there, I knew he was scum. I iso'd his meager contribution, and what do I see? A whole lottanothin', not a single word that I would consider a town tell, and a history of claimless hammers.

I ask you, what am I supposed to do? Let him show up belatedly, make up some BS claim, people unvote, which buys him time, he outs a REAL PR with a counterclaim, and for what??????????? I was the frikkin' alternate lynch for that day.

Yeah, I hammered by buddy for town cred.

Just lynch me already.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm going to run the scumputer with the new info for you ungrateful morons, please kill me after, thanks.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:00 am

Ranmaru wrote:
About Smalls
:

I don't think him and DGB are scum together. If DGB flips scum then I feel he is town. I just FOS'd Empking and Smalls just in case DGB flips town and I'm dead the next night, so that people have an idea on where to look next if she did.

I doubt she will flip town tho. I really felt like all her actions when she came in, were subtle connections to players to establish wifom if she DID die.

You're so incredibly dense.

Lynch me, I'm going to flip town, then you can keep the smallpeople VI a little longer.

I wish my own faction is going to lose.

I'm still going to play to my wincon, because I have my pride and my rep to maintain, but I wish you a crushing loss to the cackling scum.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Geesh. Stop spouting so much AtE. Update your Window's 98 scumputer, and we'll see.

Still think you are scum.

Also give me your thoughts on Crazy and Empking.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 am

SCUMPUTER Day 4

INPUT

2 scum out of 6 players = 33 pts
1 scum out of 4, 25 points

iamausername

smallpeoples343
Amrun
Ameliaslay
RedCoyote
kunkstar7

2 scum out of 6 players = 40 pts
2 scum out of 4 players = 50 pts

iamausername

Crazy
Ellibereth

Empking
Amrun
RedCoyote

1.5 scum out of 5 players = 30 pts
0.5 scum out of 1 players = 50 pts

iamausername

kunkstar7

imaginality

Ranmaru

Amrun

1.5 scum out of 5 players = 30 pts
1.5 scum out of 5 players = 38 pts

Amrun
Empking
iamausername

Crazy
smallpeoples343

2 scumz out of 7 players = 28 points
1 scum out of 5 players = 20 points

Amrun
Empking
iamausername

Crazy
smallpeoples343
Quilford.
kunkstar7

OUTPUT

163 Amrun
108 Empking
108 Crazy
83 smallpeoples343
50 RedCoyote
45 Ameliaslay/Quilford
25 RedCoyote

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 am

Ranmaru wrote:Geesh. Stop spouting so much AtE. Update your Window's 98 scumputer, and we'll see.

Still think you are scum.

Also give me your thoughts on Crazy and Empking.

Go to hell, you're not the boss of me.

Just lynch me already.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Also, explain to me again why you felt Kunkstar unvoted and hamemered Wey instantly.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Don't get your Amrun stance.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 am

Of course, Ranmaru is still alive. We're dealing with incompetent town vs. competent scum here. Leaving Ranmaru alive is the key to scum winning.

I'm parking my two votes on scum the entire day and
they're not moving

Meanwhile, busy yourself lynching me, a townie. Have fun losing afterwards.

Personally, my goal of playing to my wincon by lynching scum has been completed with the kunkstar hammer and the future lynches of Empking and Crazy if you can get to it before getting endgamed, which is doubtful.

VOTE: Empking
VOTE: Crazy

I'll drop by every once in a while to post the words "LYNCH ME" as a prod dodge.

My work here is done, I cannot fight the giant wall of stupor that is this town, alone, anymore.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

Look Ranmaru, I'm not going to answer your stupid questions. That's it; I'm done. Your head is just too deep into your keister for anything I say to make a difference.

You're just going to have to lynch me to satisfy your stupid itch, and lose us the game in doing so.

GOODBYE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 am

Amrun was on every wagon you turkey. What scum does that.

Get lost, this game makes me too angry.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm not a Turkey. ;-;
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hrrmmmm. What did DGB state upon replacing in...

DrippingGoofball wrote:
imaginality wrote:She's a dangerous player if scum, and so far, her votes both seem off-target to me. Plus refusing to explain the scumputer seems needlessly antagonistic: if it's come up that often, surely she can cut and paste a previous explanation. And her predecessor in the slot, Pom, wasn't just lurky, but scummy.

I don't usually have to explain it anymore. I forget the last time I explained it, it's a needle in a haystack. I just didn't feel like it after spending a couple of hours reading the game. Sorry.

Also, that playstyle of Ranmaru, which consists of asking other people a lot of questions and not following up on them in a meaningful way, drives me up the wall. I used to wagon these players to death because it's soooooooo scummy, it shifts everything away from themselves, and puts others on the defensive. I use that tactic as scum for crissakes. Unfortunately, after some bad experiences lynching townies this way, I had to abandon it as a scumtell. I don't hate it any less, though.

imaginality wrote:...but I'd rather lynch DGB, who can run riot over the town if scum, today, rather than smalls, who is going to be much easier to pin down still on later days.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

I'm town, I can run riot around the scum.

I'm going to be NK'd. Tonight or tomorrow night. I'm an idiotic lynch. I'm replacing late in the day, I have yet to make the scum sweat. It would be a waste.

Sounds like you want a policy lynch because I'm a good player?

I'm going to have to downgrade my read on you.

I don't think you should really be saying if scum would want me alive or not.

I also don't like how you had Crazy as town yesTerday but now's scum.

I don't care about your AtE. You or Crazy may die. If you SOMEHOW, FLIP TOWN, Empking will be next. GG's.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I also would like content from Amrun before ending the Day.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Ranmaru »

One more thing DGB. What is your differences of play from scum to town?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Crazy »

Probably a good thing I wasn't around yesterday, lol. At least you guys got it right, even if I didn't.

I was all ready to vote Ranmaru today, but apparently I'll have to look elsewhere. I'll look at this game later today.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Crazy

Looks bad in light of kunkstar's flip.

VOTE: HackerHuck

Still scum to me, but I am interested in the mason's town read. Is this just that iam thinks RC is scum? I can't think of any legitimate reason for a mason to not give a reason RC is supposedly town.

DGB is frustrating me right now, but she's probably town.

Quilford is probably town - so don't worry. Your "forgot to vote" is entirely different in this situation. :wink:

Will put more work in when I can. I'd like to re-read in light of kunkstar flip when I get the time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:04 am

RedCoyote/HackerHuck is another scum player slot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”