Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nautilius wrote:oh
whoops
forgot
NVM, DGB CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE
LIKE ILLUM

K, Illum. Go claim time!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Benmage »

I've got this dinner business thing tonight and a rugby tourny tomorrow. I'd like to post tonight for sure after the dinner as I wont obviously be partying hard.

Soooo... stay tuned.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Benmage wrote:partying hard.

SOMEONE CALLED ME?
wait, wait, no, false alarm.
I have a SERIOUS BUSINESS post in an hour or two as promised.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So anyway.
We're not lynching Zach today. Because Illuminati is scum.

A BIG, ACTUAL CASE:

Aside from the big OH MAN I HAVE A LIFE AND I'M PLAYING MAFIA YOU'RE SO WRONG post that could and does come from either alignment, there's nothing useful at all in his first 10 iso posts (0-9). Granted that alone could theoretically come from busy town or scum but then he goes into actual content.

His iso 10 is a thousand pounds of garbage. He takes those nice, big votecounts, quotes them, says who's on each wagon and matches up people on both of them, and then does NOTHING with it. No vote, no additional questioning for those who he pointed out, just a bunch of information with absolutely no attempt of scumhunting behind it.

And in that same post we have gems like these
Illuminati wrote:For the record, I'm not calling silavor town nor scum. I'm just saying that the hammer means absolutely nothing.

He doesn't bother trying to get a read on silavor and just states that for Everyone trying to get a read on him this is what he thinks. It's infinitely more concerned with how people view him than how people view sila, considering that he might as well not have bothered saying anything about sila for the good it does everyone else.

Illum wrote:-I understand that the Spyre lynch was a complete RVS lynch, with notable exception of the last few votes. When I get some sleep and come back from work, I'll sort those votes out. Especially Ban's.

Never bothers with sorting out the SpyreX wagon, because of the much more important suspicion on him from DGB and his need to interrogate her about it.

Illum wrote:Finally, DGB. She states that Fate, silavor AND MoI are all town reads and that my "strategic lurking" is the scummiest thing she's seen so far despite a quick lynch, a quick wagon and a wagon switch.

Calls out DGB for a town read on Fate and two dead townies when both townies are under suspicion, basically trying to say "Hey you shouldn't be attacking me look at all those other scummy people that are playing worse than me instead"

Aaaaand time to skip ahead a bit.
iso 20 when Sera shows up-
Illum wrote:Does anyone have a good reason to not lynch his scummy ass right now?

Absolutely posturing to look better- you can tell just by the tone that he's not actually interested in other people's reads of him, it's just so if there's role infos about or he flips town later he looks better for asking.

iso 23 he votes Gut over any and everyone he talked about yesterday, and has this in a following post
Illum wrote:The sooner we lynch Gut, the better, in my opinion.
While never saying why he thinks Gut is scum.

iso 30 he QUOTES THE QUESTION I ASKED while asking me what I wanted him to do. Fate if you're all about lynching the cheeky scum then lynch this one first please.

And finally his most recent iso 33 votes Gut over MoI while stating he refuses to vote MoI, when TWO DAYS AGO

The Illuminati wrote:
Hey, hey man, I have other games besides this one man.

Gamma wrote:Since Illuminati never got back to me I'll use that question again and ask for a few odd reads or reasonings for things.
Hmmm, what did you want me to do? Sorry, I must have missed it. Also, to the Zachrulez question:

me wrote:And a Zachrulez wagon would not be out of the question either.

Unvote
Vote: Zachrulez

Also,

Invictus 1: MoI

Invictus 2(if MoI is lynched): Duplicity

with absolutely nothing since then to say why MoI is town then or since then.

LYNCH THE SCUMS.
ILLUMINATI FOR DEATH 2011.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Wait what's that you say?
IT'S SCUM CONNECTIONS BONUS ROUND (with special guest lady gaga:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeWBS0JBNzQ)

Duplicity wrote:Pretty sure at least one of MoI/Baby/Naut/Illuminati is scum if not more.

Duplicity wrote:Baby, Nautilus, and Illuminati/DH desperately need to post.

Duplicity wrote:The Illumni's lack of activity is a complete null-tell considering DH's history as town, I've seen him lurk throughout multiple games however I want him to explain when and which parts of the thread he has read through.

^that one is particularly good considering he's lurking through this game while posting in others this game-day
Duplicity wrote:Though given the Sila town flip Post #664 and Post #666 by The Illuminati look awful especially considering he claims to not have read through the entirety of the game or read into the reasoning behind the MoI wagon. DBGs summarization of her case against him in Post #687 is something that I actually find myself agreeing with a great deal but at the same time it's a fact that DH does have a decline in time avaliable to spend on the site which is highly evident in [Redacted] though I have never seen him attempt to use excuses in any of his town games that I've observed of his in the past. I need to read into this in the morning when I have a functioning brain but ugh.

DISTANCE DISTANCE DISTANCE I CERTAINLY WON'T BE VOTING OR INVICTUSING HIM THOUGH DISTANCE DISTANCE
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Hey Gammagooey

I already posted what you wrote in your #1329 above. So. That means we agree on Illuminati.

Illuminati is scum with Gut & Zach.

Who dies first is the question.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Zach I'm iffier about because of things and stuff. (his ragepost plus his post expecting his death because of how the game was going)
It Would be super gratifying to know that I invictus'd scum n2 while most everyone else invictus'd baby spice but I'm infinitely more confident in illumi-scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Also I have a really hard time seeing Zach and Gut scum together. Whereas Illuminati can be scum with anyone in the game because he's scum.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Hmm.

Illuminati case is actually a good one. Especially given the Duplicity stuff (and how Dup was white knighting town, which makes Dup-Gamma less likely).

Let's see. Can Illuminati be scum with Duplicity AND Benmage?

Benmage D2:

Benmage wrote:
The Illuminati wrote:In fact, you still haven't even confirmed your case on me.

The no case on me spiel is weak.

DGB's attack is weak, but the reasoning should be evident.

It is now, apparently because you reacted as scum. (I believe thats it)

Benmage D3:

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Track results are fucking useless, if he didn't have a GUILTY there was no point in him claiming.

Are you going to work WITH me this game or not Benmage?

Gamma can do whatever the fuck he wants. His inability to be humbled or LISTEN to other people's reads after being so COMPLETELY WRONG isn't needed in this fucking town anyway.

I'm jsut moving at a slower pace right now.

Logic is still my friend.

You speedhammered SpyreX essentially.. And speedhammered Sila, while calling him town.. that raises eyebrows. That said I THINK UR TOWN.

And our invictus plan worked... cause that chic BS is unreadable.. the last time i tried I called her town and she was scum. Her death was a necessary evil that saved us from a mislynch.

Why Illuminati?

Benmage wrote:Thats true.. he woulda made a good invictus target.

One I'm unsure who to do today.

Why Illuminati? I remember DGB screaming about him.. haven't looked hard/ dont really remember.

Yeah, Dup/Ben/Illum scumteam is possible. (Fourth member is likely Naut in this case, outside chance of bussing Gamma.)

I'd still rather leave Illuminati until later and lynch a guaranteed scumbag (Ben or maybe Naut) today, mainly on the grounds that I'd rather not take the Gamma-Illum 50-50 when I could get much better odds elsewhere.

---

In other news, I personally still need to claim targets for Bodyguard. Preference as to whether I should do so before or after Trackers claim? (In other words, do you want me potentially counterclaiming trackers or the other way around?)
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

tar claim last.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Gammagooey wrote:tar claim last.

Tar claimed already.

VOTE: Illuminati

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

he just asked about claiming bodyguard targets, which he hasn't done yet, which should happen after EVERYTHING else happens because he town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also,
DGB wrote:VOTE: Illuminati

<3
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:tar claim last.

Tar claimed already.

VOTE: Illuminati

Are you even reading the game anymore DGB? We're talking about when I claim targets (which I *haven't* claimed yet).

Also, NO MORE VOTING UNTIL MASSCLAIM IS DONE. (Sorry, after Spy wagon I don't want to take chances here.)

Speaking of that, Illuminati needs to claim already.
User out of ambit.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Illum is usually on around lunchtime and then after 10pm-11 or 12 (EST) given posts in other games, and Sera is V/LA until tomorrow. So we've got a few hours.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oooooooh actually he posted in a mish-mash game while I was making Monster-case: A tale of scums and singing. Mayybe he'll be here soon?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Tarhalindur wrote:Are you even reading the game anymore DGB? We're talking about when I claim targets (which I *haven't* claimed yet).

Oh, yeah, targets.

Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Gut »

Gammagooey wrote:Zach I'm iffier about because of things and stuff. (his ragepost plus his post expecting his death because of how the game was going)
It Would be super gratifying to know that I invictus'd scum n2 while most everyone else invictus'd baby spice but I'm infinitely more confident in illumi-scum.

Not everyone. I was totes invincting Zach too.

Massclaim and then Zach and/or Illuminati are going down.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XX:
Mod is half-asleep; have some catchy hold music
:right: The Illuminati (L-3) ~ Gammagooey, Fate, DrippingGoofball
Zachrulez (L-4) ~ Gut,
DrippingGoofball,
Nautilius
Benmage (L-5) ~ Tarhalindur
Gut (L-5) ~ Zachrulez
DrippingGoofball (L-6) ~
Fate

(Minimum L-6)

Not Voting:
Ban, Benmage,
DrippingGoofball, Nautilius,
The Illuminati

-The Illuminati are being prodded...

--Deadline is Wednesday, July 27 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-27 21:00:00))
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ILLUMINATI I HAVE A COOL SONG FOR YOU COME LISTEN TO IT WHILE YOU POST.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTtexOw5 ... re=related
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Fate »

How about thos?

He's the lynch today, no questions. This is unaccceptable.

So no reason to MC, we can finish it up tomorrow
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Eeeeeh I kinda want any other tracker or something that might claim to claim targets now instead of going hurf Tar bodyguarded X day 2 but Tar's dead guess we can't confirm ittttttttt.

Personally I'd like naut to claim next and just continue the popcorn with the very good assumption that illum is scum no matter what he claims and thus can be ignored.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Fate »

Whatever.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate stop being vaguely frustrated. We're gonna lynch a scums and party. No need to dwell on the past.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Given time issues, I no longer think we can afford to go in popcorn order. And I'm perfectly comfortable ignoring Illum at this point.

Illum, Nautilius, Benmage: Claim in your next post or die.

That directive will go to EVERYONE starting tomorrow (RL day).
User out of ambit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”