Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote Kast

I'm not even gonna read that block Kast wrote, you scumbags have been setting up my lynch for decades, it would be a tragedy if it didn't happen and town won.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Kast wrote:I think we need to hit lynch mafia today, VOTE: ABR seems like the safest/guaranteed play.

hahahaha....ha....ha....
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

The Brave and Beautiful Vote Count

Albert B. Rampage [1] – Kast
Kast [1] – Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting
– Iecerint, ooba, Sathoris

With 5 players alive, it is 3 votes to lynch.
Deadline is August 6th at 8pm PST (11pm EST).
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I targeted Kdub last night. I thought his continuously failed ability usages + relatively quick switch to Fate yesterday and insistence on framing it as a switch where rhetoric "convinced" him + scummy D1 play + the fact that I couldn't discern logical scumteams that didn't include him meant that he was likely scum who wouldn't otherwise be lynchable. No dice.

I did not receive any PM from RC whatsoever when the day started, except the "D5 started" PM. I PM'd him to ask for a PM, and he said it was lost when his browser crashed, but all I would have gotten was flavor + kill, so it seems like I wouldn't have gotten any Watcher-type hints (which surprises me).

I wanted Kast to go first in case he were to claim busdriving himself with Kdub. If he did as much, I would know he was lyng in spite of my result yesterday. I didn't see any benefit of my going first.

~~

Kast played N3 extremely scummily if he is telling the truth. He wasted my investigation and Amrun's block for basically no reason. I guess he'd talked himself into a corner, but I would've liked to see him make at least some effort to avoid the situation. <_<

That said, I don't think he's mafia scum, because of my result on him, and I don't think he should be killed if he's the SK, because it will probably lead to our loss.

~~

I think the last mafia scum are in ABR-Sath-Ooba by PoE. I think ABR is 100% scum.

However, unless Kast is telling the truth, in which case I think we've basically still lost, since he'll pretty much inevitably die soon, I think we need a cross-kill to win this, and Sath and Ooba are unlikely to be cross-killed because they have claimed variations of bulletproof.

So that is where I am.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 pm

"ABR is 100% scum"

lololol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Why am I scum? Where is your case? What are your arguments?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

1. I don't think Sath and Ooba are scum together. At least, this is the least likely scum pairing that remains. I guess it's possible that they both discussed claiming BP to increase SK paranoia or to avoid daykills they perceived might be out there if it wasn't a mafia-scum shot, but that's headed into more conspiracy-y territory (and I think it's impossible for town to win in that universe). Anyway, my point is that I thought you were the most likely scum of those that remain, but I'm not sure you're the best lynch, because we need a cross-kill.

2. I think Ooba is the least likely scum. I think he's only plausibly scum if his ability N2 didn't block kills and he intentionally no-shot to set himself up for looking relatively cleared. However, I think his approach to the flavor and so on is consistent with Ooba-town, and I think his ABR->fitz fakeclaim find was on-the-money.

2. I think your play this game has been anti-town at best. You seemed to jump onto little details of claims while ignoring the big picture and seemed more interested in getting X player lynched (where X is a variable, not a constant) than in discerning alignments. THOUGH I suppose the situation with Fate may be a high-profile exception, albeit one where it's a mystery how you got a town read, so even that doesn't do too much for me, and you still hammered so.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Last night as I was going to bed I was wishing I were scum this game because I have done an excellent job of lynching town on plausible bases pretty much every night. :(

No joke.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:5. I think it would be EXTREMELY bastardly if my ability was basically worse-than-useless when I targeted BOTH fitz-scum (where it implied he was Town Tinkerbell) *and* hypo-Kast-scum (where it said he was princess-y and LRRH), especially when the 90% from my role PM implies ~1 person it doesn't work normally on.

Didn't get a chance to reply to this earlier. This is the part where I kinda disagree - your role cop result was accurate on Fitz - he was tinkerbell and that's what you got. So there's at least one person in the game on whom you won't get his role. (90%)

Kast is a SK.
- Survivor third party? Lol.
- Way too overpowered if town (Basically he's claiming to be Fate's role + Unkillable)
- Flavor still doesn't make sense
- Plus him agreeing to "Getting confirmed" by Iece might have been a ruse to get himself investigated (Inv-immune SK who returns a fakeclaim as a result to Iece)
I'm just trying to make sense of the absence of a second kill...
N1: ???
N2: Mass-RB
N3: Roleblocked by scum (as per Iece result)
N4: ???

Could be a SK-Joat with a one-shot daykill and one-shot NK arsenal.

Sathoris, you get any flavor from yesterday night?

Sathoris would be my choice for the lynch today (should have lynched him yesterday - my mistake). Competing Bulletproof claim with mine - thought it might be possible for us to coexist if Kast is town Beloved Princess but he's not - so Sath is basically bulletproof Mafia. Just want to re-read the game in it's entirety before voting. Btw, Sath, you should claim if you're the SK...

Also, RC - will we get flavor for Kdub's death? - even a minimal one para should do..

Also don't quicklynch before I have my say ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:Last night as I was going to bed I was wishing I were scum this game because I have done an excellent job of lynching town on plausible bases pretty much
every night.
:(
"Every night"?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Ooba wrote:Sathoris would be my choice for the lynch today (should have lynched him yesterday - my mistake). Competing Bulletproof claim with mine - thought it might be possible for us to coexist if Kast is town Beloved Princess

?

P-edit: Well, at the end of every day. My mind translated it funny. <_<

Ow.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:
Ooba wrote:Sathoris would be my choice for the lynch today (should have lynched him yesterday - my mistake). Competing Bulletproof claim with mine - thought it might be possible for us to coexist if Kast is town Beloved Princess
He's also claimed bulletproof? I can see a setup where we have 2 one-shot bulletproofs with a BP thrown in. But Kast is third party. And hence not a BP.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I understand the also-claimed-bulletproof; I just mentioned it above. What I don't understand is why the presence of other bulletproofs makes a BP more likely.

But I suppose it's that it increases the chances of town getting a free night?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:
I understand the also-claimed-bulletproof; I just mentioned it above. What I don't understand is why the presence of other bulletproofs makes a BP more likely.

But I suppose it's that it increases the chances of town getting a free night?

What's a free night - no kill? And you've got it in reverse - I meant a presence of a BP makes one other bulletproof a bit more likely.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Iecerint »

The association would presumably go both ways.

And yes, that's what I meant by a free night -- an ability round without an NK.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Kast »

@Iec-
Not sure what's scummy about redirecting prob-scum-Fate's probable mafia kill back on himself. It should was one of the few targets that wouldn't interfere with any of the proposed plans.

@Ooba-
I'm not survivor third party. Misquoting my claim so it is less plausible is silly. I'm a town survivor.

Also, if you're assuming Kast is the SK, Iec is town, and Sathoris is mafia; then that would mean ABR is the last remaining scum. Given you acknowledge a possible Sathoris SK, I can't understand any potential town motivation for preferring a Sathoris lynch over an ABR lynch.

It's clear that you, Iec, and I all understand the specifics of our current situation:
IF
there is an SK,
THEN
town needs the SK to survive and to crosskill mafia tonight. We need to lynch guaranteed mafia today in order to have a shot at winning.
IF
there is no SK,
THEN
ABR/Sathoris are the most probable mafiosos. In both cases, the correct/safe play is to lynch ABR; in the former case, this lets the SK kill the last mafia and mafia shoots at SK (we lynch SK if he is bulletproof), in the latter case, it doesn't matter which order we lynch in.

Lynching any potential SK first instead of the nigh confirmed mafia is just bad/suicidal play. Coming from you at this point...it's just weird.

Also, lol at assuming the guy who wants to lynch the claimed non-BP must be an SK.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Kast »

The only motivation I can see for a Sathoris lynch over ABR is if you are scumbuddies with ABR and know you need to get rid of Sathoris SK (which fits with Ooba scum failing to kill Sathoris SK last night and then asking today if he got flavor about it).

Regardless, it's incomprehensible that you as town would be trying to keep ABR alive...
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I'm talking about N3, not N4. N3 was when we were going to test your busdrive (which you actually could not perform) by having me investigate you while you busdrove me to someone else. Amrun was also involved somehow; can't recall how. Anyway, since you could not busdrive N3, youTown should/would have said HEY GUYS WAIT UP THIS WON'T WORK and then made something up about wanting to make yourself a less likely target (since there must've been SOME reason for lying about your role in a game where we were publically using set-up /outguess to find scum). That way, I could have investigated someone else rather than roleblocked-Kast, and we wouldn't base our analysis on incorrect data.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, small clarification.

I'm complaining about the effects of your lying on other actions, not about your recently-claimed actions.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by ooba »

Kast wrote:@Ooba-
I'm not survivor third party. Misquoting my claim so it is less plausible is silly. I'm a town survivor.

Sorry I saw Survivor and went "Third-Party". Town survivor is just something you come up with to explain a no-kill on you yesterday. (Because if you are town, scum would have hit you). So you are scum. I mean why not claim this yesterday or even before that?

Kast wrote:
IF
there is no SK,
THEN
ABR/Sathoris are the most probable mafiosos.
In both cases, the correct/safe play is to lynch ABR; in the former case, this lets the SK kill the last mafia and mafia shoots at SK (we lynch SK if he is bulletproof), in the latter case, it doesn't matter which order we lynch in.
This is where we disagree. If there is no SK, it's you+Sathoris. (Or you+a very well played Iece as a long shot)

Reg. ABR. Strong town reads on ABR from yesterday ...
Play implications

- All three of you have pushed ABR as a potential lynch. All pushes have been genuine and not indicative of a bus. (Sathoris for the latter part of the day four hunted for a SK (A huge Mafia tell) and said ABR was a most prob SK.)

Flavor implications

- We've already have one flipped scum (Tinkerbell) and two clear indications of the other two scum
-- The Queen from Snow white
-- Ursula from The little mermaid
- So either ABR gave his Giselle fakeclaim to Fitz and decided to use "The Wicked Witch of the West" as a lol-wifom claim to confuse us. (In this universe, scum are Iece-ABR since Iece mentioned the point about the good version of this Witch)
- Note - even in the above - he could have just claimed Tinkerbell as his role which is the less risker move (Iece claimed after him)
- Or the simpler explanation that he's town

Setup implications

- I've already said that Iece's role demands nerfs in the setup. We already have a 2-shot Watcher\Tracker so Iece's role has to be severely limited if town. Fitz was the false positive. ABR was the false negative and we have one more guy for the 10% rule. Therefore if there are three scum, Iece is actually useful in catching just one scum. IMO, a town Iece increases the likelyhood of a town ABR.
- Scum have a roleblocker. (Kdub's claim on N3). ABR is not that roleblocker because his ability was public that night!

I guess me\ABR makes sense as a pairing, but like I said - why do all the good work setting up a ABR-Fitz-Kast connection on D3 to do a 180 later and then say he's town. Going through with the bus-lynch and surviving till the end looked easy (I am a BP so don't have to keep inventing new stuff to explain why I haven't been killed)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I mentioned that point about the good version of that witch because you were assuming that Wicked Witch was necessarily a mod WIFOM situation, but I didn't think it was necessarily the case, because a sexed-up protagonist witch was a huge part of a recent aspect of popular culture.

THOUGH now that I think about it he probably would've had the role "Elphaba" if it had intended to be Wicked-based.

Where is the Snow White Queen allusion? You've mentioned that you suspect she'd be here many times, but I thought you were just pointing out that that fairy tale universe isn't represented.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:Where is the Snow White Queen allusion? You've mentioned that you suspect she'd be here many times, but I thought you were just pointing out that that fairy tale universe isn't represented.
N1 Robo kill. The SW Queen uses a Hunstman.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Sathoris »

Iecerint wrote: because we need a cross-kill.

We've had one daykill on day one. What makes you think the SK will kill today or tomorrow? Assuming he can still kill.

ooba wrote:(Sathoris for the latter part of the day four hunted for a SK (A huge Mafia tell) and said ABR was a most prob SK.)

One post about ABR's alignement =/= SK hunting.

ooba wrote:
Sathoris, you get any flavor from yesterday night?

Flavour would imply I was shot and that I lost my BP. I received nothing so I'm still BP.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Ooba wrote:Sorry I saw Survivor and went "Third-Party". Town survivor is just something you come up with to explain a no-kill on you yesterday. (Because if you are town, scum would have hit you). So you are scum. I mean why not claim this yesterday or even before that?

I don't follow this...scum could hit him regardless of whether he's SK or town...

I didn't know SW Queen uses a Huntsman. I did notice that moment, though -- mentioned it somewhere back in my iso where I mentioned that flavor implied there might be male scum. I think it was the same post where I mentioned Ursula. Then you (ooba) asked me about Ursula. Why didn't you correct me on SW Queen?

I was going to point out that ABR can mess with flavor, but that I doubted he'd mess with it that early and to this extreme unless he was on your scumteam -- but I doubt he can mess with nightkill flavor, anyway, so your response points against that.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Sathoris wrote:
Iecerint wrote: because we need a cross-kill.

We've had one daykill on day one. What makes you think the SK will kill today or tomorrow? Assuming he can still kill.

Uh, that's pretty irrelevant to whether we need a cross-kill...town has 2 lynches left tops, and an SK ++ RC's pre-game discussion of the set-up => 3 scum left, so we can't win without a cross-kill.

If you or Ooba is an SK and 2 normal scum remain and the SK has no more kills, I think it's impossible for town to win.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”