Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:38 am

Post by Green Crayons »

The person I'm most suspicious of ATM is Green Crayons. He didn't join either bandwagon until we were already in twilight, where the votes don't matter. If he's mafia, I assume the purpose of that is to be able to point to the vote and say "look, I was voting for him too!" when the fact that he was doesn't actually affect anything.
Uh, I'd like to think I have a bit more experience than plastering my votes on in a desperate attempt to say "Oh, look, I voted for him, hurrah, I'm town!" I keep forgetting BJ has a double vote and thus I thought another vote was needed to actually put the lynch through.

With six alive, that's four to lynch. BJ, did you count your vote as one or two? I'd like to know if I should claim now or later.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:01 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Green Crayons wrote:
The person I'm most suspicious of ATM is Green Crayons. He didn't join either bandwagon until we were already in twilight, where the votes don't matter. If he's mafia, I assume the purpose of that is to be able to point to the vote and say "look, I was voting for him too!" when the fact that he was doesn't actually affect anything.
Uh, I'd like to think I have a bit more experience than plastering my votes on in a desperate attempt to say "Oh, look, I voted for him, hurrah, I'm town!" I keep forgetting BJ has a double vote and thus I thought another vote was needed to actually put the lynch through.

With six alive, that's four to lynch. BJ, did you count your vote as one or two? I'd like to know if I should claim now or later.
I'd suggest you claim....
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Shamrock »

Do claim, please.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:30 pm

Post by Poirot »

Wow. I'm...not...dead.
Anyways, I took a shot in the dark and investigated warpdragon, who's innocent. So here's where we stand:

BabyJesus
-pretty much confirmed by ability.
Poirot
-Cop
Warpdragon
-role unknown, but innocent.

Green Crayons

matjoeman

Shamrock

Incidentally, I lynched Falcone because I was concerned he'd gambit his ability on my life, which would obviously be bad for the town. If I'm mafia, then I'm, like, Mafia Jesus. :wink:
"I did not decieve you, mon ami. At most, I permitted you to decieve yourself."
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

just vote GC pls. tia
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Well, please unvote me.

I was told on Night One that I'm a Notary Republic and that everyone's official documentation papers were shredded by some evil people and it's my job to rediscover and commit to paper the role names of individuals.

Unlike Poirot, I've been given the ability to use my role every night, including on Night One. I've investigated Poirot, matjoeman and Shamrock in that order, starting on Night One.
Vote: Shamrock
. I was given his name as mafia.

For confirmation, i was given Poirot's name as cop, matjoeman's role name as doctor.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:03 am

Post by Poirot »

Wasn't Graken the Doc? And by Night 1, do you mean the night before or after Day 1?
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:14 am

Post by warpdragon »

That sounds like complete bs, but I'm waiting to see who matjoeman votes for.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:19 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Green Crayons wrote:Well, please unvote me.

I was told on Night One that I'm a Notary Republic and that everyone's official documentation papers were shredded by some evil people and it's my job to rediscover and commit to paper the role names of individuals.

Unlike Poirot, I've been given the ability to use my role every night, including on Night One. I've investigated Poirot, matjoeman and Shamrock in that order, starting on Night One.

For confirmation, i was given Poirot's name as cop, matjoeman's role name as doctor.
Nice try. :)

I'm a Gunsmith. My investigations were:
N1 - Falcone - Gun
N2 - BJ - No Gun
N3 - GC - Gun

That is the reason I believed Falcone's claim (because it makes sense that that role might have a gun). I investigated BJ because a double-voting scum was too terrible a possibility to leave uncovered. And I investigated you because, well, you were the most suspicious.

And there's no reason you would possibly have a gun. Therefore, you're lying scum.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:21 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

I wish I had a gun....
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:01 pm

Post by Shamrock »

So, uh, lynch GC?

Someone put on the hammah.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:31 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Poirot wrote:Wasn't Graken the Doc?
I dont know, maybe he was backup doc and then became Doc upon Graken's death. Beats me. I just know that on night two he was a doctor.
Poirot wrote:And by Night 1, do you mean the night before or after Day 1?
Night One post Day One - which I thought I made clear with my distinction of, "Unlike Poirot, I've been given the ability to use my role every night, including on Night One."
warpdragon wrote:That sounds like complete bs
Why?
Shamrock wrote:And there's no reason you would possibly have a gun. Therefore, you're lying scum.
You're right, there
is
no reason for me to have a gun. And I don't. You're the lying liar, scumbag, etc, etc.
Shamrock wrote:So, uh, lynch GC?

Someone put on the hammah.
How about instead of trying to push for a lynch we wait for Mat to come and clear me so we can then lynch the proper scum - you.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:13 pm

Post by warpdragon »

Why? Because it is a supercop role when we already have a cop and nothing pointing to the scum being especially strong. We also now have a possible second doctor. Assuming that you are town, even in this seemingly endgame situation, it strikes me as odd that you would reveal the doctor. The claim seems too convenient.
Show

halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:41 pm

Post by halo freak »

Vote Count

2 Green Crayons - Shamrock, Baby J
1 Shamrock - Green Crayons
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:34 am

Post by Shamrock »

Mafia rolecop isn't an unheardof role. And if GC isn't a godfather, it'd make sense for him to have some other special ability to balance the mafia out.

Just lynch him already.
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:05 am

Post by Poirot »

Thank you for clarifying.

So we have something like this from the "list" I created:

GreenCrayons: The Notary Republic, according to self. The original cop. What I'm confused about is how he knew I was the cop before I did. It's suspicious, and his answer made it more so.
What do I think? It's plausible...but he's giving us a scenario with two cops and two docs. How often does that happen?

matjoeman: Doctor, according to GC. If GC's lying, he's taking a significant gamble on matjoeman claiming and getting him out...unless they're both scum, in which case, it doesn't matter. So even if he is the Doc, it probably doesn't matter if he claims. I'm unsure about him in general...especially because he hasn't posted much, and it's hard to pass analysis on it.
What do I think? matjoeman really is hard to read. If GC's town, then Matjoeman's town...but then we have a possible problem. If there are three scum, then I'll say that GC's town, and matjoeman's probably town, which means that Shamrock is scum. If there are four scum, then he's either trying to get matjoeman to say something foolish, or he's scum, and so is matjoeman.

Shamrock: The Gunsmith, according to himself. His investigations largely make sense. If he's right about GC, then we have a good idea that GC's lying. Therefore, I'll definitely say that
either Shamrock or GreenCrayons is scum
What do I think? At least he's a balanced cop. It's pretty much impossible for both Shamrock and GC to be telling the truth, becuase I've never seen a game with three cop-esque roles. Among twelve people.

Final analysis: If GC's scum, then he's doing the right thing by choosing matjoeman as his target, because mjm has posted the least among all of us. As long as matjoeman doesn't post, GC has credibility. So
matjoeman is probably innocent
, but not likely the Doctor. If we had multiple docs, then you would think we'd have fewer nightkills.

So it comes down to Shamrock v. GC, and I think a fixed cop is more plausible than a real cop...especially when I'm the real, if delayed, cop.

Vote GreenCrayons
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:08 am

Post by Green Crayons »

warpdragon wrote:Why? Because it is a supercop role when we already have a cop and nothing pointing to the scum being especially strong. We also now have a possible second doctor.
We already have had a role that would totally mess up my own - Speedy. We just got "lucky" in the sense that he was lynched so he wouldn't mess up my results.
warpdragon wrote:Assuming that you are town, even in this seemingly endgame situation, it strikes me as odd that you would reveal the doctor.
I agree. Let's go under the assumption that I am town, and in fact am a cop role that I have claimed. Here's what we have: Either 1. Either a very unbalanced game - even with Speedy's "balancing" role against my own, which stands to balance only based on chance, we have a three-mafia setup v. two cops, a doc and backup doc, masons, and BJ's odd role. This may be the case - however, we have halo freak to blame for this setup, not myself, if this is the case. Or, we have situation 2. This isn't a 3 person mafia, or there's another group (cult, sk, etc.) involved that hasn't been actively seen.
Shamrock wrote:Mafia rolecop isn't an unheardof role. And if GC isn't a godfather, it'd make sense for him to have some other special ability to balance the mafia out.

Just lynch him already.
More pushing for a lynch without letting everyone being accounted for - most notably mat who could possibly be the swing opinion in this day, and yet you want to disregard anything useful he may possibly say.
Halo - can mat get a nudge?
Blantant mafia tactic (which I didn't think were in use anymore) of trying to push through a lynch prior to everyone's opinions and facts are laid out on the table so the town can collectively make a vote based on all available facts. Which leads me to ask: Just why are you so desperate for this day to end so quickly?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:14 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Poirot wrote:If he's right about GC, then we have a good idea that GC's lying. Therefore, I'll definitely say that either Shamrock or GreenCrayons is scum.
Obviously. We're both saying that the other is scum.
Poirot wrote:So even if he is the Doc, it probably doesn't matter if he claims.
Your logic for his role being irrevelant, if mat is indeed the Doc, is because I'm taking a wild guess? Because that's the reasoning I'm reading from your post. If i were scum, and taking a wild guess, wouldn't it be logical to just say town?
Poirot wrote:If GC's scum, then he's doing the right thing by choosing matjoeman as his target, because mjm has posted the least among all of us.
Uh, Halo could easily prod him or get a replacement.
I'm
willing to wait a few days instead of hastily throwing this day to the dogs - I don't see why you are.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Poirot wrote:As long as matjoeman doesn't post, GC has credibility.
Oh, and by the way, that's a lie. It should read:

As long as matjoeman doesn't post, GC has
no
credibility.

Him not posting is doing me harm, not good.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:53 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Green Crayons wrote:Well, please unvote me.

Unlike Poirot, I've been given the ability to use my role every night, including on Night One.
I've investigated Poirot
, matjoeman and Shamrock in that order, starting on Night One.

Green Crayons wrote:The school library's computers have this new function that log one out of the computer their at after a certain amout of time of being inactive, so when I got off the phone with my friend from a twenty minute conversation last night, I came back to my cpu only to find my nearly finished paper to be completely erased as the computer had logged me off. Hence, I had to rewrite most of the thing which took up a considerable chunk of time, which, in turn, put me behind and I'm a day late in my post.
Poirot wrote:I didn't expect that Graken wouldn't die, because he obviously had a power role...but if he was the doc, then who did he protect?
Sort of an odd question. Leads into...
Poirot wrote:Okay...the most logical conclusion I can see for Graken's misdirection is that he was hoping that he could stop the Mafia's attack by protecting himself. So why didn't he?
A whole bunch of fluff posting that amounts to nothing, yet looks like he's adding something. Hence, suspicious.
Poirot wrote:Regardless...this could help determine if there was another power role that he decided was more important than his was.
Determining roles = mafia tactic.
FoS
So, if you investigated Poirot Night one, Why were you casting suspicion and fos'ing him Day two if you knew him to be clean.....

I think I'll leave my vote on GC for now
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:38 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Because, in case if you haven't noticed, I haven't exactly been attentive this game. I didn't remember what my results were while I was doing quick rereads and scanning through the thread; it was a case of inattentiveness on my behalf.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:44 am

Post by Shamrock »

Poirot wrote:
What do I think? At least he's a balanced cop. It's pretty much impossible for both Shamrock and GC to be telling the truth, becuase I've never seen a game with three cop-esque roles. Among twelve people.
Unless this is dethy and no one told us :P

Anyway, BJ, is your vote 1 or 2 right now? If it's 2, that's lynch.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:23 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Green Crayons wrote:Because, in case if you haven't noticed, I haven't exactly been attentive this game. I didn't remember what my results were while I was doing quick rereads and scanning through the thread; it was a case of inattentiveness on my behalf.
so you are a cop and "forgot" your one and only view.... :roll:
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:40 am

Post by warpdragon »

Prod mjm
Show

Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:42 pm

Post by Poirot »

GC-here's my big question. How did you know I was a cop before I knew?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”