Chair
Chair
Goon
Chair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Chair »

My frank guess if the scum have a bookie with more than one shot is that they would have saved the remaining shot(s) for later use. It was clear that Empking was a likely lynch with his unverified verifiable claim; today on the other hand has no really clear person who will be lynched. And there is no such thing as an "easy lynch." There's some MD article on that. Easy lynches are called that because they're scummy. If I were scum, I doubt I'd have bookied kanye. It just seems like with no real direction that today was necessarily going to go in, scum would be likely to save the shot for when there were fewer people remaining.

-implosion
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Chair wrote:My frank guess if the scum have a bookie with more than one shot is that they would have saved the remaining shot(s) for later use. It was clear that Empking was a likely lynch with his unverified verifiable claim; today on the other hand has no really clear person who will be lynched. And there is no such thing as an "easy lynch." There's some MD article on that. Easy lynches are called that because they're scummy. If I were scum, I doubt I'd have bookied kanye. It just seems like with no real direction that today was necessarily going to go in, scum would be likely to save the shot for when there were fewer people remaining.

-implosion

Agree with this. I will be amazed if there is a bookie shot in play. If I had been bookied, as I pointed out earlier, the wagon on me at the start of the day would not have died so easily. Likewise, I already commented why I think none of the other wagons have bookie shots on them.

Replying to your other shit next lmao.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Oversoul wrote:Did I already bring up the point about, why didn't the Vig kill Emp the first night?

Chair, for 1 I am scared of another possible bookie shot lying on Kanye's head because as he pointed out he was the next most scummy player to a couple of people D1/D2 and I figure scum would rather go for something easy rather than try and begin a whole fabrication against someone else.

I do not like the "supplemental" bs that Kanye pulled, that is true and I don't like his interactions with Ethos or Hiraki at all D1, but I *really* don't want another bookie double shot.

One little thing that has been bothering me though is his 430, more specifically in response to Idher's scumread on KoC when he stated he would have liked a Hiraki vote AND and KoC vote. Unless he didn't mean voting them at that point (when he said he wanted to).

After looking at this iso, I am more inclined to vote him.. especially as LLD turned Sapo's slot into a less suspicious one. :\ Tbh I wish I could have died N1 instead of Ethos, I'm not much help. :(

empking wasnt vigged night 1 because there is nothing in the op that says there cant be two vigs. its extremely unlikely, but if i were the vig i would have held my shot night 1 as well.

re: my 430 please elaborate because i am really not sure what you are referring to.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Did I already bring up the point about, why didn't the Vig kill Emp the first night?

Chair, for 1 I am scared of another possible bookie shot lying on Kanye's head because as he pointed out he was the next most scummy player to a couple of people D1/D2 and I figure scum would rather go for something easy rather than try and begin a whole fabrication against someone else.

I do not like the "supplemental" bs that Kanye pulled, that is true and I don't like his interactions with Ethos or Hiraki at all D1, but I *really* don't want another bookie double shot.

One little thing that has been bothering me though is his 430, more specifically in response to Idher's scumread on KoC when he stated he would have liked a Hiraki vote AND and KoC vote. Unless he didn't mean voting them at that point (when he said he wanted to).

After looking at this iso, I am more inclined to vote him.. especially as LLD turned Sapo's slot into a less suspicious one. :\ Tbh I wish I could have died N1 instead of Ethos, I'm not much help. :(

empking wasnt vigged night 1 because there is nothing in the op that says there cant be two vigs. its extremely unlikely, but if i were the vig i would have held my shot night 1 as well.

re: my 430 please elaborate because i am really not sure what you are referring to.

You just reminded me. I already brought it up and LLD calmed my suspicions about that. I need a better memory.

In the beginning of the thread you said oh Hiraki stop being scum. You then made a passing comment about, oh if only I had a second vote it would go right on KoC.

I just find it odd that you need clarification on a scumread you already had...
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i said that in reference to voting people who self vote. and why would i not want clarification on reads, regardless of whether or not i agree with them? i was still forming many of my opinions at that point in time and was relatively null on koc.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Oversoul is, now and forever, either a mafia genius or town.

If it were me I'd be using the bookie hard and fast. Go down swinging, as it were.

Call it a bookied target or call it scum or what have you but this many wagons does not bespeak towns every which way.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Chair wrote:Lolmoresupport? Well, first of all... is sapo really a mislynch? Was there really more support for a zepher wagon? Not really. I mean, I am one of the biggest wagons right now... anyway, I definitely indicated suspicion of both you and SpyreX before either of you indicated suspicion of me. You could just both be reactionarily attacking me, which turned into a lynch attempt because I/we are just right about our reads.

youre one of the biggest wagons now, but you werent until just recently.

Chair wrote:kanye's lack of acknowledgement for the line of thought that pushing the Empking lynch was scummy, even though he's responded to arguments about that line of thought, is scummy
not sure what line youre talkin abt m8! also my opinion on the empking wagon is in no way conditional on my opinion of your alignment.

re: bussing is supplemental i guess our view of theory differ! idk, i am surprised this is such a hot subject. im not saying that you ignore relationships but if your only evidence against someone is "they were on the wagon that lynched scum" and you think thats valid then okay! imho there needs to be more to it than just that therefore making it a supplemental thing. weird. also im not really using circular logic anywhere chair its cute that youre trying to reduce things to something you can handwave away again though :)

Chair wrote:premise 6) from 2), 4), and 5), scum had reason to want Empking dead ON DAY TWO and no later; town had no particular reason or necessity for that lynch to go through that day especially with a likely bookie.
conclusion 7) Scum were more likely to be on Empking's wagon than town because they had reason to lynch him THAT DAY and no other day.

and where your logic skips a step: for scum to be more likely to be on the wagon we need town to be avoiding the wagon necessitating their being on the wagon. if town are perfectly fine with going along with the lynch (which is true in my opinion) then scum have no need to be on the wagon.

SCUM ONLY NEED TO BE ON THE WAGON IF TOWN REFUSE TO GET ON IT.
TOWN DID NOT REFUSE TO GET ON THE WAGON.*
=> SCUM DO NOT NEED TO BE ON THE WAGON.

* now this is the operative part that is behind what we are arguing over. i believe my statement here holds true. i believe enough town was willing to be on this wagon that scum did not need to jump on the wagon asap. momentum on it was strong enough that it was able to coast into lynch town.

Chair wrote:This. Is. Just. Freaking. Not. True. And it's irritating how (if you and spyrex are town which you aren't) you refuse to accept it. one dead scum is MUCH BETTER than another dead scum and an extra dead mason.
yes, if we had another confirmed scum you are right, they would have been a better lynch. BUT WE DID NOT HAVE ANOTHER CONFIRMED SCUM.

chair, you are convinced i am scum, but you are willing to vote lld. do you think she is bussing me?
Chair
Chair
Goon
Chair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Chair »

BUT WE DID NOT HAVE ANOTHER CONFIRMED SCUM.

There was no logical certainty to Empking as scum. You gave some argument about the early day start or something. That was not conclusive. It could have been mod wifom. You're implying that he was confirmed scum. HE WAS, in NO way shape or form *CONFIRMED* scum.

LLD is dropping weak towntells as I said. She might be bussing you thinking that her slot was likely to be lynched. If she's bussing you, then well.. you're scum. You're a bigger suspect than her slot, so I'd rather lynch you.

Will respond to rest later, really freaking tired right now.

-implosion
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

There was no logical certainty to Empking as scum. You gave some argument about the early day start or something. That was not conclusive.
It could have been mod wifom
. You're implying that he was confirmed scum. HE WAS, in NO way shape or form *CONFIRMED* scum.

Are you serious?

Make this happen lord.

There was two total choices. TWO.

1.) Empking was scum.
2.) Empking was pants on head.

Even he knew it because he went "yo, pants on head". And the response to that is a bullet.

You know, like saying somehow the mod would influence this fact in a SEMI OPEN with no roles that could alter that shot.
Show

Proud member of BaM
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Chair wrote:
BUT WE DID NOT HAVE ANOTHER CONFIRMED SCUM.

There was no logical certainty to Empking as scum. You gave some argument about the early day start or something. That was not conclusive. It could have been mod wifom. You're implying that he was confirmed scum. HE WAS, in NO way shape or form *CONFIRMED* scum.

LLD is dropping weak towntells as I said. She might be bussing you thinking that her slot was likely to be lynched. If she's bussing you, then well.. you're scum. You're a bigger suspect than her slot, so I'd rather lynch you.

Will respond to rest later, really freaking tired right now.

-implosion

you cant be serious. empking could have literally claimed scum and he would have been no more confirmed than he was before.

yes youd rather vote for me, you said that. but if lld is giving you town vibes now why are you willing to vote for her if you cant lynch me?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

(my favorite part is still the simple fact I'm his #1 scum read and you'd totally guess that from that post)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

You are a Mafia #-shot Bookie!

Your teammates are (PLAYERNAMES). Each night, you may select a player. If that player is lynched the next day, you may perform an extra kill in addition to your factional the following night. During the day, you have your voice and your vote only. You win when mafia is equal in number to town, or nothing can prevent the same.

~~~

Can the bookie double bookie someone on one particular day? Was this asked?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

ah, but alas, he could never manage a wagon on you.......! oh.. he cant manage a wagon on me either? *sigh* i supoooooose hell just have to settle for sapor/lld. but hes not scum giving up scum, no sir! >:D

seriously, how is this town at all? this is fucking scum. hes scum.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Magister Ludi wrote:You are a Mafia #-shot Bookie!

Your teammates are (PLAYERNAMES). Each night, you may select a player. If that player is lynched the next day, you may perform an extra kill in addition to your factional the following night. During the day, you have your voice and your vote only. You win when mafia is equal in number to town, or nothing can prevent the same.

~~~

Can the bookie double bookie someone on one particular day? Was this asked?

i read it as once per night he can select someone for the next day, presuming he still has shots. so only one.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

each night implies once. to clarify.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I can't believe there has been this many questions about this.

Your teammates are (PLAYERNAMES).
Each night, you may select a player.
If that player is lynched the next day, you may perform an extra kill in addition to your factional the following night. During the day, you have your voice and your vote only. You win when mafia is equal in number to town, or nothing can prevent the same.

There's no secret keeping shots or using all your shots on a player or different players or whatever other voodoo you crazies are trying to jog out.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Chair, I say one of mastin and Chair (you) are probably scum based on this votecount, which I'm usually a fan of to help supplement my read of scum on one player. This was the untrod lynch:

Chair, mastin2,
T-Bone, Ethos, Hiraki,
Knight of Cydonia
, MrZepher,
Yosarian2,
kunkstar7

I put Yosarian in darker green because I have a town read on him, and myself in darker green because I know I am town but I haven't flipped yet.

Regardless, as it stands NO scum have flipped from this wagon, and two unconfirmed scummy people are sitting at places 1 and 2 on the wagon, and MrZepher is sitting at late spot number 7. Thats why I said one of chair or mastin is probably scum.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

(NO voodoo, just inquiring if it is possible to shoot up same person twice).

~~~
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Nowwww add to that mastin is Ythan is town and theeereee we go
Show

Proud member of BaM
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

SpyreX wrote:Oversoul is, now and forever, either a mafia genius or town.

If it were me I'd be using the bookie hard and fast. Go down swinging, as it were.

Call it a bookied target or call it scum or what have you but this many wagons does not bespeak towns every which way.

Sadly I am too stupid to understand this complement (insult? probably. :() So no, I am not a mafia genius. Just (dumbass) town. :|
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: Compliment
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its not an insult like that. You've either got inside knowledge and are hiding it so well that you ooze town mctown or... you're town mctown.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Or to make it make more sense:

My title? That came from me being sooo illiterate in a game that I misread my role in such a fashion that through my being silly I could ONLY be town.

It was beautiful.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

SpyreX wrote:Or to make it make more sense:

My title? That came from me being sooo illiterate in a game that I misread my role in such a fashion that through my being silly I could ONLY be town.

It was beautiful.

Heh. That's funny. :P But I did check and I am town. Would it have made my play better if I was scum?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If you are scum, you're doing everything right in these last few posts.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”